Perhaps One Step Too Far

Story Info
Reserved lady passes the point of no return with her boss.
1.3k words
3.61
55.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man drove me crazy, there was no way around it. And by crazy, I meant he irritated me beyond belief. A drama queen. A moody prick. And he made me want to do things to him that nice, reserved bookkeepers shouldn't want to do to their bosses. Oh My God. The more outrageous his outbursts, the more I wanted to teach him a lesson – one that involved silk scarves and fetish whips and lots and lots of begging.

I shivered involuntarily as another wave of desire washed over me. How did I get myself into these situations? And why did I enjoy dominating Rick so much? I became another person when I was alone with him. I became so much more confident, so much more sexual, so much more in control. I shifted in my seat, trying and failing to relieve some of the pressure and heat that was steadily building between my legs as the clock moved toward 5 pm. I wondered how Rick would react to some old fashioned discipline that night. He'd been such a bad boy at work all week, a little punishment certainly seemed in order.

When the end of the work day finally arrived, I dawdled over my computer, reading emails and reviewing meeting minutes until Rick appeared at my office door. "Looks like we're the only ones left," he said with a hint of expectation. He was always the cool one, always in control.

"Awesome. Let's go then. You know how to get to my place, right?" A quick nod of affirmation from Rick indicated he knew his way, and so I walked ahead of him down the hall, my long strides leading me to my car in the parking lot before he had made it to the exit of the office building. I'd made everything ready at home prior to leaving that morning, but I still wanted to arrive ahead of him. Twenty minutes later I was unlocking the door to my house and jogging to my room to strip down into my "workout gear" – a black satin teddy, and shiny, knee high black boots. The overall effect was sexy without being too overwhelming. I took a deep breath as a knock sounded at the front door. I knew it was Rick, although I still preferred to check through the peephole to ensure I wasn't about to surprise the mailman or the local Avon representative.

With a smile that was more fitting a spider about to eat a fly than the hostess of a suburban home I greeted Rick at the door, looking him over hungrily as he took off his shoes and walked into my living room. I knew by the expression on his face that he enjoyed looking at me, but by now he knew how to mind his manners and kept his eyes averted and on the floor as he followed me to the spare bedroom at the back of the house. As I walked purposefully over to the dresser and pick up a hairbrush with metal bristles, I looked Rick straight in the eye and said, "You were most unpleasant this week. Step over to the bed."

Remaining ever calm, he strode over to the bed, but his eyes betrayed his unease. "Take off all your clothes, then bend over and spread your legs." Rick did as instructed, and I noted as his pants dropped to the floor that his typically sizeable hard on was absent. He was nervous. The thought of him feeling off balance and out of control delighted me and I absent mindedly began slapping the hairbrush into the palm of my hand, leaving welts where the bristles met skin. I walked over to where Rick's perfect ass now presented itself and realized this was going to be a good night.

Do you know what we do when people misbehave Richard?" When Rick didn't answer immediately, I leaned over him, grabbing a handful of hair and pulling his head up to meet my gaze. "Answer me. What do we do when people misbehave?"

Rick swallowed loudly before answering. "We punish them."

"Yes Richard, we punish them. Have you been a bad boy this week Richard?"

In a barely audible voice he answered me. "Yes."

"What should I do about that Richard?"

"Punish me." Again, barely audible.

"I beg your pardon Richard? I didn't hear you. What did you say?"

"Punish me," he said, louder this time. I let go of his hair and smacked his bare ass with the hairbrush in my hand. To his credit, Rick endured silently for the first few strokes, but as I built up momentum, each beat harder than the one before, he finally cried out, "Enough. Please. That's enough."

"I'll be the judge of when enough is enough. Still, I'm not cruel. I'll put the hairbrush away." I placed the brush back down on the dresser and picked up a red silk scarf in its place. "Now put your hands behind your back." Obediently, Rick did as he was instructed and a moment later his hands were securely bound behind his back. As he turned to face me I was pleased to see he was beginning to sport an impressive hard on. The overall package of this tall, muscular, naked man trussed up and fully erect in front of me was unspeakably sexy. I turned back to the dresser, picked up a length of black satin ribbon and kneeled before Rick, tying his balls together into a single loop and finishing the package with a nice bow that looped around the base of his now throbbing rod. A single drop of precum had leaked from the tip and I impulsively darted my tongue to the slit, noting Rick's sudden intake of breath with satisfaction.

I began to suck his cock in earnest, long, deep strokes that were agonizingly slow. I savoured his fullness, his smooth hardness, and the way he moaned with each stroke from my tongue. I could feel Rick tugging at his restraints, his desire to take control and fuck my throat overpowering all else. I looked up into his face, contorted with a mixture of pleasure and pain, and overriding that, frustration. I slowly stood up, flicked his massive and purpling trussed up cock once with my hand, and told him to lay on the bed. He awkwardly did as instructed, his balls straining as his cock pulled the ribbon tighter. Straddling Rick, I pulled the silken material of my teddy to the side and allowed his thickness to slowly enter my tight pussy, stretching me to the hilt. Leaning back, I played with my nipples through the black fabric, watching as Rick's eyes darkened with frustration. Slowly I rode his cock, allowing the sensations to fill me as I listened to Rick's desperate gasps as he sought release.

Suddenly inspired I pushed myself up from where I was impaled and moved forward, swiftly straddling Rick's face and grabbing a handful of his hair as I buried his face in my cunt. "Make me cum. Now." And he did. Oh God, how he made me cum. Over and over, as I ground my pussy into Rick's mouth, my cum squirting on his face and pooling in the hollow of his neck, then soaking my bed. Eventually, I reached behind me and tugged the satin ribbon that was now nearly cutting into Rick's flesh, and set his enormous bouncing prick and balls free.

Moments later, sated and exhausted, I pushed myself free of Rick's face, and slid off the bed to stand on the floor beside him. I reached behind Rick and he helpfully rolled to his side, enabling me to untie his hands. Then I proceeded to walk from the room toward the shower. "Hey, where are you going? What about me?" he called out.

"What about you?" I replied. "Consider yourself punished." I continued to walk away and added as an afterthought, "Make sure you lock the door behind you when you leave."