Perhaps Someday

Story Info
Her dream lover.
3.5k words
8.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I receive a phone call from a special man, telling me that he is flying into town and would like the pleasure of my company for the evening. I'm flattered and ask him when and where he wants me to meet him.

"Be ready at 7pm baby, I can't wait to be with you" he says in that rich chocolate voice that makes my coochie tingle.

I ask him for details, where are we going, what are we going to do, he tells me not to worry, just wear something sexy and he would take care of the rest.

Now I'm excited. This Gentleman has been on my mind for a while now and I have been waiting for the opportunity for him to come to me, to spend some time with me. I go to my closet. What shall I wear? I know, basic black, as only I can wear it. I carefully lay out a pair of black silk stockings, a black lace garter belt, black satin corset, a black lace see through blouse, a short black skirt to show off my killer legs, and a nice pair of black four inch pumps with a strap that goes up and wraps around the ankles.

Umm, what fragrance shall I bathe in and lotion in for this night? Marc Jacobs, Opium, Obsession, or something from Bath and Body Works? Should I wear "Moonlight Path" or "Cotton Bloosom?" I'll know once I complete my shower. I jump into the shower, anxious, thinking about him and his touch as the water pulsates against my body. In my minds eye I'm trying to imagine how his lips are going to feel against mine, his body on top of me, his hands slowly roaming all over me. I have to restrain myself from using my shower massage to find a quick orgasmic relief. I want to save all of my orgasms for him.

I dry off and decide to go with the Marc Jacobs. I love the smell and it makes my skin have a sparkle to it. I dress carefully, put on a little makeup and lip gloss, check myself in the mirror and wait for the door bell to ring. It rings at exactly 7pm. I open the door and to my surprise there is a stretch limo with a handsome driver waiting for me. The driver looks me up and down and I see that I did dress appropriately for the occasion. He takes me by my hand, opens the door and I slide inside to find my favorite group The Whispers playing in the background and at least four dozen multicolored roses waiting for me. I like this. I truly like how this evening is beginning. I've got to hand it to him, the man knows how to flatter a woman, flatter me.

I smile as we drive off. I have to give it to this man, he is off to the right start. I love a man who has an eye for detail, knows what I like. My heart is skipping a beat as we start down the Baltimore/Washington Parkway. We soon take the exit going to the Inner Harbor of Baltimore when the limo finally stops at the Hilton. The driver opens the door and offers me his hand. I'm holding at least three dozen of the roses when he slips a card into my hand, bows his head, smiles and leaves.

The card says, "Please do me the honor of coming to Suite 9269."

Of course with a number with "69" in it, I can't go wrong! I walk into the lobby to the elevator, as fast as I can with 4 inch heels on of course. I press the elevator button to the 9th floor, take a deep breath and wonder what in the world could be waiting for me in Suite 9269. I can feel my pussy starting to twitch, my mouth start to water at the thought of what could be. Damn, why is my heart beating so hard I can feel it in my ears? Is it me, or did it suddenly get hotter inside the elevator?

"Slow down Girl!"

I tell myself, he's just a man, this is just a date, nothing more, nothing less. If that's the case why am I so anxious with anticipation? Usually I'm the one surprising men like this, feels funny to have the tables be turned and it's on me.

I step off the elevator, make my way down the hall until I'm in front of the door of the suite. I hear soft music playing behind the door and I wonder just what the hell am I getting myself into. Is this something that I want? Well, it was too late to turn back now, the limo was gone. I knocked softly on the door, my breathing is fast, my heart feeling as if it was skipping a beat or two. I can't sweat, not now! Sweating isn't sexy! I try to make myself laugh, trying to be relax. I'm actually thinking about how to be posing when he opens the door! Is this crazy or what? I'm a grown woman and here I am acting like a scared teenager! Hell if this man has me acting like this now, how the hell am I going to retain my composure when we are together?

"Relax girl, just be yourself. That's why he's here, he wants you for you."

With me telling myself this, I begin to relax and just hold the flowers in my arms, like I'm holding a baby, like I'm hold a security blanket.

He opens the door. Standing there looking oh so good in a three piece black suit, white shirt and tie. He takes me by the hand and leads me into the room, closing the door behind me. Lavender scented candles are burning, the room has a soft romantic glow, the music and the scent is so intoxicating to my senses. He lifts my arm above my head and slowly turns me around, looking me up and down. He smiles, a smile so bright it lights up the room and I can tell that he is pleased by what he sees. He pulls me gently into his arms and gives me one of the warmest hugs that I've ever had. Oh my God it feels good being in his arms. I can feel him smelling my hair, he kisses my neck while he hugs me and that sends a shiver down my spine. He takes my head and tilts it up and slowly kisses my lips! Damn his lips are soft. The kiss sends a jolt of electricity through me and I feel myself getting dizzy from it. Can one drown in a kiss, from a kiss? I do. I can feel him tightening his grip around me, not letting me go and I just give in to him, to the passionate kiss that I'm feeling. I'm melting into this man and I'm loving how it feels.

Slowly he pulls away, tells me how beautiful I look, how great I smell and how he had been looking forward to spending this night with me. I look around, we are on the top floor, the view of the Inner Harbor is spectacular! Stars and lights are twinkling, the water is calm, beautiful. You can see water and stars for miles from up here. He has ordered room service. There is so much food I can't imagine how the two of us are going to eat it all. I spot my favorites, crab stuffed mushrooms, scallops with penne rice, strawberry and chocolate cheesecakes. There is also broccoli cheese soup, baked potatoes with sour cream and chives, both sirloin and porterhouse steaks, red and white wines, strawberries dipped in chocolate and a bowl of whipped cream on ice. It was perfect, the atmosphere was perfect. Without saying a word, he takes me back into his arms and begins slow dancing with me, the slow jams surrounding us. I lay my head upon his chest and allow myself to be swept away in this moment. If feels so good to be held like this, to be moving along with his body, our bodies swaying to the romantic beat of the music.

Soon heat is beginning to be generated by the two of us. There is no mistaking the sexual attraction that is being created between us. I look up at him, his gorgeous brown eyes are locked on mine when he bends down and starts kissing me passionately. My hands move up his back, gripping his shoulders, pulling him closer to me. I don't know how, but the next thing I know we are laying down on the bed and this handsome man is above me, kissing my eyes, my lips, my neck. Kissing me and telling me how much he has wanted me, to make love to me and how he was going to make this a night to remember. A night that I will forever remember.

Looking into my eyes, kissing me, he starts to unbutton my blouse. He slowly runs his hands on the outside of my corset and tells me how sexy I am, how turned on I'm making him and how he is going to show me how much. He takes my hand and leads it down to his crotch. I can feel the hardness of his dick through his pants. Oh my! It feels as if he is very, very well hung. As he kisses me, I unzip his pants, free his dick and start stroking it with my hand. I love the feel of a nice thick dick getting hard in my hand, under my touch. He takes my hand, stops me.

Tells me that no, this night is about me, I'm to just lay back, relax and be pleased for a change. I try to tell him no, but he silences me by slipping his tongue into my mouth. I know now that there will be no arguing. So I just look into the eyes of this handsome man, kiss his lips and smile. He reaches behind me and unzips my skirt. I lift my hips as he pulls it down. He gasps as he sees that I'm not wearing any panties, just the corset, garter and stockings under my clothes. He tells me what a sexy creature I am, and proceeds to climb on top of me, kissing me while his fingers slowly work their way into my hot wet pussy.

His fingers slowly enter me, first one, then the other. He slides his fingers back and forth inside of me, teasing me. He removes his fingers and with me watching him, puts them in his mouth and starts licking them. Then he leans back down and kisses me! I am so turned on! Damn! I've finally met a freak like me! I think he can sense what I'm thinking and does it again, this time he sticks his fingers in my mouth, then kisses me. Damn! What a turn on! I unbutton his shirt, (he has already removed his jacket), remove his tie, unfasten his belt and help him ease out of his pants. I get a chance to see this man in all of his glory, and oh, what a glory he is!

I love the look of a man when he is naked, especially when he has a nice ass and thick thighs. He returns to me, takes my hands in his and places them above my head. He starts sniffing me, smelling me from my head down to my breasts. He stops and begins to lick then suck on my nipples, I can feel them get hard between his teeth. He kisses his way down my body, kissing my belly, my thighs. He removes my shoes, kisses my toes, then lifts my leg and kisses my ankle, my calf, behind my knee. He kisses and licks up the inside of my thigh, I can feel myself getting wetter as his hot breath approaches my coochie, I can feel the hear rising. I tremble as he softly blows his warm breath on my throbbing clit.

I gasp and moan as that talented tongue of his starts licking me slowly. I mean this man licks my pussy like a kitten lapping up a bowl of cream. And I can feel myself creaming all over his tongue. He doesn't miss a spot, licks down low all the way up to the top of my pussy, just like I like it. And he moans into my pussy while he's licking it! I love that! It lets me know that he is really enjoying himself. Not just in it to please me, but how he is enjoying me, my scent, my taste, my moans. I feel my pulse quicken as he tells me between licks how sweet I taste, how long he has waited to taste me. Then he proceeds to get comfortable, lifts my thighs in the air, opens my pussy wide and licks me deeper!

The orgasms keep coming and coming. Yet he doesn't stop. He keeps licking and sucking and drinking me until I feel as if I've passed out, been revived and passed out again. He licks me using one finger, sometimes two fingers, making his tongue go deep inside me. I feel like he is consuming me, drinking me, licking me like he's a starving man and I'm the last meal that he will ever have. I lose all track of time while this man is working his oral magic on me. I can't believe that more than an hour has passed and this man does not appear to be slowing down. He reminds me of a bear with honey, just taking his time, savoring me.

I try to find my voice, to tell him to please, let me feel is dick inside of me, to stroke me, but my throat is so dry from all of the screaming that I've done that I can't make words. He must have sensed my situation, read my mind, for I laugh as he doesn't miss a beat, goes over, pours me a glass of ice water, hands it to me, kisses my lips softly and goes back to licking my coochie. I take a few sips, my throat burning because it's so dry, then once I find my voice, I ask him to please stroke me. Please let me feel his dick inside me, I want him to stroke me slow and deep.

The look in my eyes must have told him that I didn't need to ask twice. He climbs on top of me, holding my hands in his, he kisses me deeply, slowly. My legs which feel like rubber, begin to wrap around his waist. With one gentle, slow, push, I feel his hard dick enter me. I almost bite his tongue as his dick hits the bottom of my pussy. I start panting hard as his hips start a slow grind, his dick sliding in and out of me, loosening me up, stretching me out.

Oh my God this man feels so good inside of me! And he is saying the same, how good it feels to be stroking my pussy, how wonderful it feels. The feelings have no words. It's almost as if not only our bodies, but our souls are blending into each other. I don't know where I end and he begins, it just feels as if we are one. My mind, my body, my soul has entered a higher plan of reality. One where the physical and sexual body is being so stimulated that the senses could become overwhelmed! This man is making love not only to my body, but to my mind and my soul. I'm feeing sensations that I've never felt before, feelings that are coming from a place that I didn't know existed.

Our bodies are joined together, our rhythms increase together. I can feel the heat rising between us, it is intense, our bodies covered in sweat, sweet smelling sweat of two people who are loving each other. Not just having sex, but truly getting into each other. He reaches under me, grabbing my ass, pushing himself deeper and deeper into me. He grunts and groans as he pounds himself harder and faster into me. I see the intensity and determination on his face. I tell him to go ahead, bust that nut, but he says no, not without me and with that he grinds into me harder, faster, more intensely. I want him to cum, he wants me to cum, we want us to come. And before I know anything the most powerful orgasms that I've ever had hits me! Hits me hard! I hear screaming in the distance and I'm surprised to find that it is me!

Waves upon waves of orgasms are hitting me from every angle of my being. I feel the hot wetness of his cum as it hits deep inside my womb, he growls as he begins to cum, holding me tighter, biting my neck, which makes me have a more powerful orgasm as he holds me tight. His dick throbs, pulsates, twitches inside of me and I squeeze my pussy around it, milking it, feeling it getting hard again, grow longer inside me. Damn this man has stamina!

He strokes me slowly this time, we both just taking our time, enjoying the passion, the heat, the physical presence of our bodies. Fingers intertwined, legs wrapped together, eyes locked on each other, lips softly touching, tongues teasing each other. To feel his soft moist skin under my fingertips, to feel his hands as they roam over my thighs, under my ass, it is the touching that is so sensuous. After a few more hours and countless orgasms, we finally decide to come up for air and have something to eat. I am famished! Amazing how a workout can create an appetite! And he had all of my favorites just waiting for me. I smile a shy smile, I can't believe the intensity of the lovemaking that we just did.

It feels so right with this man, so comfortable being with him. I smile because as old as I am, I'm feeling like a schoolgirl right about now, like I'm high on a cloud. Not quite in love, but damn near close to it. I can't look at him, I just can't. I cut up my food and eat it. He lifts my head up, looks into my eyes and tells me that I'm a very beautiful woman and how he had been waiting for a very long time to make love to me. He asks me if I was disappointed with anything that he has done so far.

"Disappointed?" I say, "Darling, everything is perfect, you are perfect."

He asks me why I couldn't look at him. I tell him that it isn't him, it's me.

"I haven't ever been with a man who made me feel so special and I don't know how to take it."

I answer. He lifts my chin, looks at me with those soft brown eyes and tells me

" Baby, just accept it as it is, don't question it."

My heart skips a beat as he stands up, comes towards me, he takes me by the hand and takes me into his arms. We start swaying to the music, no words being spoken, he removes my bathrobe, then his and pulls me closer to him. Ummmm, the feel of his skin against mine. The strength that I feel in his arms, his shoulders. I allow my hands to roam down his back and to his ass, gripping those nice ass cheeks then to feel the power in his thighs. I love a man with a nice ass and thick thighs. I love a man who knows how to hold me, hold me close, hold me tight. It feels like hours have passed and I'm still being held in his arms, slow dancing to the music, the beautiful aroma of scented candles surrounding us.

He starts kissing my forehead, then my eyes, then finally my lips. Damn, this man has the softest lips I've ever tasted. And I love the way that his lips feel against mine. I love a good, no a great kisser and this man is it! The kisses are deep, passionate, makes my knees weak, makes my head spin. I feel myself just melting into this man, and his strength as he holds me up, walks me over to the bed, and gently lays me down. Kissing my neck, talking softly into my ear, damn this man is good and makes me want him all the more. I try to sit up, I want to please him for a change, but he tells me again, no, that this is just for me, all about me. I want to resist, refuse, but when he inserts his tongue into my mouth, I don't stand a chance.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Candlelight You savor an evening of sensual seduction.in Erotic Couplings
The Party Her lingerie shopping for the party sparks the mood0in Toys & Masturbation
Dance With Me She has a fantasy.in BDSM
Imprisoned Ch. 01 My first encounter with you, my captor.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Empty Chairs Woman traveller meets vampires on their night.in Erotic Horror
More Stories