Perils of Pauline Conrad: Shut Up and Listen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pagon
Pagon
11 Followers

Still without a plan Darren listened, "He licked me slowly then his tongue would flick furiously over my clit, the big man could see in my eyes that it was having an effect, it was imposable not to, tied the way I was, there was no escape. The tongue tickled between my ass and cunt then slid in, the more I wiggled the more they cheered him on, they humiliated me, made me move, I was moaning at them to stop, the big man grinned,I nodded, his grin grew wide,as he said that he took that fat cock and waved it in my face,I felt sick in my stomach knowing what he expected me to do."

Darren felt an uneasy change in her voice, not one of anger more of making sure every detail was poured down his ear, this was supposed to make her husband feel the biggest shit in the world, another Jim Beam helped, "Hands were playing with my bum, a tongue actively worked up inside my cunt, making me grunt and wiggle, bent the way I was a hand could get under me, fingers worked their way in to my bra and pulled at my nipples but all I could do was stare at that enormous cock as I felt him pulling at the tape.

God that hurt as he peeled it from around my head, hairs were torn from my scalp, he just laughed as I yelped at the last bit being ripped across my mouth, I looked up at him and made his day I pleaded to be freed, I humiliated myself by pleading at this man who you had sent to enjoy me, even as I was saying it I remembered that stupid fantasy and to make it better for you how I had told you, I would beg them but they would ignore me and force themselves upon me, could you believe I also said, I would be helpless and they could do what they liked, and secretly I would enjoy it, the hell I would.

Darren nearly choked on his drink as she raged, "And believe me, the fucking hell I didn't, as that was the start of my weekend. The bastard licking me got fed up with using his tongue, it was his turn to have some fun and unfortunately he had made me wet so all he had to do kneel behind me and drive his cock hard in to me, it was like being hit by a train he was so big and I squealed as his fat cock filled me but I wasn't squealing for long, oh no that other filthy fat cock that had been waving in my face saw to that. He grabbed my head and rammed that stinking meat in to my mouth, he threatened to ram it down my throat if I didn't use my tongue, he was forcing me to suck it and lick it, it tasted gross but I had no option but to kiss it all over, he made me lick the filth from his foreskin, there was no time to be sick as there I was getting him rock hard before they both had their fun fucking me anyway they wanted. Then my belt was taken off, they didn't care that I was choking their juice up, no I was turned over my legs undone and spread while the next took me. My bra was ripped to shreds and my nipples attacked by several mouths, they made me cry out but I was threatened with the tape again if I spoke. So I just lay there while he kneed my legs apart and then unable to do anything I let the bastard fuck me. After he made sure I'd swallowed all that other bastards cum I had to let him kiss me, I had to let him stick his disgusting, long rough tongue in to my mouth, the taste of beer and nicotine was awful but worse than that, their threats got me kissing him back, then to add to my humiliation they kept pinching my nipples until I made silly mmmming noise's. Shall I go on, you want every gory detail on how I was bent over while the next one fucked my arse, I didn't have any say in the matter, in fact I couldn't say anything, they kept my hands tied and my mouth full of another cock, two of them fucked my face while the one behind me took his time filling my arse with his juice. They all had another turn at me, my cunt, arse and mouth were there to be used and I just had to take it because they wanted it. After four hours of continues fucking, them fucking me, me sucking them they stopped, took me to the bathroom and cleaned me out, god the humiliation of standing in ones own shower with the shower nozzle being stuck up your arse and cunt while these animals mauled my tits and tweaked my nipples, I twisted and turned but they just laughed at me. Then their idea of fun, drying me by flicking towels at my naked body aiming at my most tender parts as I ran around the room squealing for their amusement all this before gagging me and retying my legs then leaving me on the bed to think about what was to come just so they could go back downstairs for more food and, as the big one said, more energy. Through out the night they visited me, sometimes one, sometimes two and once three, did they come for a chat, or play cards, no you fucking shit they came to have their sadistic fun with me. I was helpless not once did they untie my hands but I was bent in more positions than thought possible. I could only have slept for an hour, I was so exhausted but they didn't care I wasn't there for lively conversation I was there for them to fuck or worst of all being forced to fuck them. Sitting on their fat cocks as I bounced up and down, the speed determined by how fast they dragged my nipples about, or on my knees sucking them one after another, moving around our lounge sucking them over and over again and they wouldn't let me just suck them, oh no, it was down the throat or my little belt had a new use, that of making red marks on my already sore arse. I hope I'm not keeping you up, up is the word you little shit because that's all they did to me, kept it up, up my cunt, up my arse, against the wall, over the sofa, anywhere I could be fucked I was or sucking, god my mouth was so sore, cock after filthy cock ploughed in to my mouth and as for licking balls and arse's how cruel could you be? All day Saturday, in to the night and all today I have been used and degraded just because you thought I would like it, I can't even guess at how many times they fucked me and as for cocks in my mouth I must have swallowed a gallon of foul juice, well they've gone, they took food, drink and what ever money was in my purse, fucked me for the last time by roasting me twice, made it easy for me to free my hands but it took me an hour to get the stuff off my legs, oh yes just a last touch from your friends, they covered my cunt hair in that dam sticky tape you bought so I've had to cut my hair but it still hurt like crazy, so I hope your fucking proud of yourself for putting me through that."

Darren came all over his robe, his cock spurting cum everywhere, his arm now very tired, while he had been listening he had jerked himself off twice, but that wasn't the end, she was still at it, "Well Darren what's it to be, can we sort this out, can we keep it a secret, I couldn't stand the shame of people knowing our name and what happened, I can see people pointing at us, that's Pauline you know the one her husband arranged the gangbang for, what's her loving husbands name, oh yes Darren."

He snapped at her, "Well fancy my name being Darren but that's were the loving bit stops, this is room 417, you can never trust reception to get it right, now its your turn to shut up and listen. That sounded fun and I think I know who your Darren is but you aren't going to phone him or tell him anything tomorrow, no you will keep it quite and he will go away on the tenth because I want some of their fun so I am coming to visit you, Pauline Conrad, of Richmond Gardens on the tenth, and you better be home and alone, get plenty of food and drink in for the weekend, that's if you want your secret kept from that bloody Burbeck cuntry club.

Pagon
Pagon
11 Followers
12