Perks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kate_tea
kate_tea
41 Followers

"Is...Is it ok?"

She growls softly. "Baby, it's fucking perfect." She drags her tongue from the very bottom of my opening all the way to my clit, which she flicks for a second. I gasp and thrust up against her mouth. She repeats the same lick, this time with her tongue pressed flat so I can feel the entire width as she licks me. Her licks get faster and faster, my moans louder until I'm almost screaming. I'm thrusting faster and faster and then she licks a few times quickly around my opening before sliding her entire tongue into me.

"Oh, God!"

Her tongue slides in and out and around while her thumb gently presses and rubs my clit. I'm going crazy at this point, her tongue was just about all I could handle and then her thumb has found the perfect rhythm against my clit and her moans into my pussy are sending shocks through me. I can feel myself slowly starting to come undone. "Trey...?"

She presses deeper into me and growls again. "Oh, God, Trey!" I scream as my orgasm starts. She continues fucking me with her tongue, her thumb never stopping as I slowly come down. "Oh my god..."

She slows her pace, pulls her tongue out of my pussy and begins kissing and licking her way up to my clit. I pull back a little, still sensitive, but her mouth is insistent and she begins slow licks on my clit. Soon she has me thrusting against her mouth again, something I've never experienced before. Sure, I've heard of women who could have multiple orgasms, but I was never one of them. She sucks my clit into her mouth while she also presses two fingers into me. I grab her head, desperately pressing my pussy harder against her face, which only causes her to suck harder. We settle into a rhythm, her pumping into me, curling her fingers up against my G spot, rubbing me until I'm bucking wildly against her. Her fingers inside me are perfect, rubbing me in just the right ways until I start to feel a weird tingling. "Trey? Trey? Stop, just for a second..."

She slows slightly but doesn't stop what she's doing, then picks up her speed again. "Trey!" I scream. "Wait!"

She pulls her mouth away from my clit just long enough to whisper, "Just push down on my fingers, baby, I promise."

I bite my lip, confused by this weird tingling that's getting stronger until finally I can't help it, I start to come and I feel her fingers pull out of me and a stream of wetness comes pouring out of my pussy. "Oh fuck!"

She continues until I finally push her away and she crawls up to me, kissing my lips, my neck, nipping on my earlobes. "Never squirted before?" she asks.

"No..."

"Well, there's a first time for everything, baby," she says, biting my neck and causing me to thrust up against her, feeling the bulge in her pants against my pussy. I moan. "Yeah? You like that?"

"I like that," I agree.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah...I want..."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." This last yeah is more of a beg than anything I've heard come out of my mouth before. She leans back to get her pants off and again I kiss along her abs, run my fingers up and down her arms. This time she takes off her sports bra when I pull at it. Her breasts are small, but perfect just like the rest of her. They stand up away from her body, demanding attention, her nipples small but hard. I slip one into my mouth, sucking and scraping my teeth gently against it.

"Baby, I can't concentrate when you do that."

My fingers find her belt buckle, which she has already gotten undone, but her pants are still buttoned so I set to work on that and then the zipper. My mouth continues pulling and sucking on her nipple. Her hands twist into my hair, gently rubbing my scalp and pressing me closer. I pull on her pants, slide them over her perfectly toned thighs. She pulls back and stands up, leaving me desperate to get my hands, and mouth, back on her. She rips off her boots and throws them to the floor, then her pants and finally her boxers. Her cock is thick and long, bigger than any I've ever seen. She steps closer to me and bends over to press her lips into mine as my fingers reach out to hesitantly stroke her cock. "Still ok?" she whispers.

"It's really big."

She grins and catches me by the chin. Meeting my gaze, her green eyes offer comfort. "I know but trust me, you'll love every inch of it."

I groan into her lips, her voice causing goose bumps to appear on my arms. I lower my lips to her cock and kiss just the tip before licking my way down to the base then back up again. Her fingers have wound themselves back into my hair and her moans are getting louder. Finally I suck the entire head into my mouth and start slowly bobbing my head up and down while my hands are rubbing up and down her thighs getting closer to the base of her cock.

She starts thrusting to meet my mouth and I slip one thumb up to the bottom of her harness, right over her pussy. I make slow questioning circles while continuing to suck on her cock, pulling as much of it as I can into my mouth. A particularly hard thrust causes my thumb to slip under the harness and she gasps, pulling my head quickly to her, her fingers pressing into my scalp. I take this as permission and run my thumb lightly around the edge of her cunt, her thrusts picking up in pace as her breathing becomes heavier. I slide my other hand up the inside of thigh, gently dragging my nails as I go and slip that thumb under the harness as well.

I move my thumbs gently along her opening, sweeping up higher and higher until I finally brush against her clit, causing her to shove her cock deeper into my mouth. I pull back slightly and look up to meet her gaze, which is hot and demanding. Without breaking eye contact, I begin teasing her cock with my tongue and teasing her clit with my thumbs, pulling and rubbing it, slipping them occasionally down to slide into her pussy.

"Oh fuck," she hisses.

Finally I begin a slow circular rhythm around her clit and eventually I slide her cock back into my mouth and press harder on her clit. Her moans become more insistent, her fingers press harder into the back of my head and I can tell she's close. I slide one finger into her and she's over the edge, groaning and thrusting. Eventually her hips slow and she pulls away from me. I look up and meet her gaze and her eyes are a brighter green than I've ever seen them. A low growl comes from her throat and she's on top of me, her tongue fucking my mouth like it was doing to my pussy, her hands all over me, palms on my breasts, fingers and thumbs rolling my nipples almost roughly, a desperation in lips.

Slowly she begins thrusting her hips, rolling them gently against me, her cock hard and brushing occasionally against my soaking pussy. Every time I feel it, I gasp a little, press down and try to slip it into me. And every time she pulls it teasingly away.

"Please, Trey," I manage to get out. "Please..."

"Please what, baby?" Her eyes meet mine, her fingers stroke up and down my throat, keeping it elongated, ensuring my head is level and my eyes on her.

I moan, press my pussy up against her. "Please..."

"Please what?"

"I want..."

"You want what?"

I know she wants me to tell her, to beg for her cock, but under her gaze, I feel my cheeks starting to turn pink. "Please?"

Her gaze is even and she punctuates each word with a short thrust of her cock. "Please. What."

I can't stand it anymore, so I finally whisper, "Please fuck me. Please."

"Now, that wasn't so hard, was it?" she says as she sucks my lower lip into her mouth. Slowly she slides the head of her cock into me. I gasp, my pussy tightening to try to get more of her in me. She waits a second to let me get used to her and then presses more and more of her into me. Her pace is slow, careful, concerned and I tense slightly as I feel her cock sliding deep into me.

"Trey?"

"Just a little more, baby," she says. She licks and nibbles my lips as her thumb finds my clit. Gently, she rubs a slow circle as she presses deeper into me until I finally feel her harness against me. She takes one of my hands and leads it down to where our bodies meet, brushes our fingers against her cock in my pussy. Just the feeling of my pussy being stretched around her cock sends tingles down my spine. I moan and thrust up against her.

She cocks an eyebrow and begins to slowly thrust into me, her hips rolling, which causes her cock to make slow circles in me. All her teasing has gotten me incredibly turned on, though, and in no time, I'm thrusting harder against her. I hear her chuckle. Then she pulls her cock out of me and before I can protest, has thrust the entire length back into me. I scream, my fingers pulling her hair, pulling her mouth deeper into my neck, which she is biting and sucking urgently. Her thrusts get longer and deeper and she brings her lips to mine.

I kiss back as hungrily as she is, not caring how loud I'm being as I moan back into her lips. Her hands are all over me, rubbing and stroking and I'm grabbing at her ass, pulling her closer to me, biting her earlobes, her lips, her shoulders, anything I can get my mouth on.

Her hand runs down my side and I feel her palm on my thigh and then her finger again on my clit. "Oh god, yes." Our thrusts become quicker and her breathing is shallow.

Her other hand moves from my breast to the back of my neck and up to collect a handful of my hair, which she then pulls as she sinks her mouth back onto mine and thrusts even deeper into me. I can't take anymore and finally feel my orgasm ripping through me. Hers follows immediately, causing her hips to thrust even quicker, her fingers to pull even harder at my hair.

We recover, me panting and squirming but she is more composed and slowly starts rotating her hips again. "God, you're so fucking sexy when you come."

I gasp, her words causing my hips to thrust back up against her again, my pussy grasping at her cock. Her hips pick up speed quickly this time and soon she is gripping my hips and slamming into me as I yelp and dig my fingernails into her back. This seems to turn her on even more and soon I am again close to the edge. Her lips slide from mine to trail down to my chin and then down my throat before she comes back up my jaw and begins nipping at my earlobe. Her hips pick up even more speed, her thumb still strumming against my clit, harder and harder until I'm bucking against her, yelling out that I'm coming. Her mouth rests against my ear, allowing me to hear every gasp and groan as she joins me.

With one final stroke, she pulls out of me, leaving me panting and exhausted. I hear her harness hit the floor and then she comes up to plant a single kiss on my forehead. Then she rests her body against the entire length of mine, her arm wrapped around my middle, pulling me closer into her. We fit together like a set of twin commas, a much needed rest.

kate_tea
kate_tea
41 Followers
12