Perky's Payback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ardbeg
Ardbeg
4 Followers

"Cindy sent me to bed at ten o'clock where I pretended to be asleep when she came by to check up on me. I figured she would go have a shower before going to bed, which would give me time to creep into sis' bedroom's closet. I heard the bathroom door shut, and the shower being switched on. Bingo, I was right. So off I went to the bedroom, sporting wood all the way at the thought of what I would get to see. I got into the closet, closed the accordion doors with just enough room to peak between them."

"I had to wait about fifteen minutes until Cindy showed up in the bedroom wearing a white bathrobe. Next thing I see is her back to me, and then she took off the bathrobe, and dropped it on a chair. I couldn't believe it there she was completely naked before my very eyes. She turned towards the cupboard, and I had my first full frontal view of her. She had very beautiful areolas mounted on top of large rounded breasts. Between her legs she had trimmed her fire red bush to just above her jutting pussy lips. At this point I was so excited I was nearly hyperventilating. Now if I thought that was great, what was next was even better"

"Cindy lay down on the bed completely naked. What's up I thought? Next thing she reaches into a little bag on her bedside table, and brings out a dildo; I didn't know what that was at the time. She put some sort of lubricant on it, and started to rub it against her clit. Cindy pulled her legs up towards her body so I could see she was putting it inside herself. As she started to go faster, she began to moan, and yell in obvious pleasure. I was hard as a rock while watching all this; I thought I had died and gone to heaven."

"Now it was obvious she was getting close to a climax; her back was arching off the bed, her chest was going up and down. Then everything turned upside down. I felt I was going to sneeze so buried my face in some of sis' clothes hanging on hangars. This would have worked save that I managed to lose my balance, slipped against the wall, and let out a huge sneeze. I knew I was doomed."

"Next thing I know, the closet doors swung open, and there was Cindy standing looking at me. Funny thing was she had put the bathrobe on, but hadn't tied it closed so I could see a narrow strip of her pubes showing."

""You little shit. What the fuck were you doing in the closet? I ought to beat the shit out of you. Your ass is in my hands now you little bastard." I thought where in the world did she pick up such a choice vocabulary?"

""Then she said the words which she knew would strike fear into my heart."Wait till I tell your mother."

"No, please don't do that." I pleaded with Cindy not to tell Mom. I won't do it again, I promise".

Cindy was gradually cooling off by now; she seemed to be thinking about something.

"Right Jim, I'm going to make you pay for your little stunt, and if you don't do exactly as I tell you, I will tell your Mother what you did tonight."

I was shaking like a leaf at that, and as to what Cindy had in mind.

"Take your pyjama top off." I did so promptly. "Hmm, not bad, now get your bottoms off. I want to see that little pecker of yours." I was really scared now, so I hesitated. Cindy saw my reluctance, so piped in with "Your Mom is going to tan your hide a bright red after I tell her what a dirty little pervert you are." That did it, fear overcame my embarrassment, and I dropped my pyjama bottoms.

"It was a weird feeling being completely exposed in front of Cindy, but I could feel a certain amount of pleasure from it.

"Jena tells me you like to beat off, so you are going to show me. Yeah, and you can use my panties to help you. She tells me that's what you like to use." How the hell did Jena know all that I wondered? With that Cindy flung her soiled panties at me. "So get started, already!"

"At first I was really self-conscious about performing in front of Cindy but as I got into it more, the better I felt. Cindy's panties were so soft, and smooth on my dick; I was surprised how much nicer they were than Jena's. I was enjoying how the fabric caressed the head of my dick, and how it tickled the underside of my balls, so much so I almost didn't notice how Cindy had opened her bathrobe wider, and slipped her hand onto her pussy."

"I was nearly ready to come when Cindy yelled at me to stop. She reached over, and yanked away her panties leaving my hard dick standing proudly. The next thing I knew she whipped off the bathrobe, and threw it on the chair.

"Ok Jim, you are going to come over here, and jizz over my tits." I was in a state of complete disbelief. Cindy sat at the edge of the bed, and told me to stand right in front of her. I did so then she put some moisturizing cream on her hands, spreading it around. With her right hand she grabbed my still stiff cock, and started to massage it. I was in heaven. Now being young, with my dick being grabbed by its first female hand, it wasn't going to be too long before I shot my load. Cindy, sensing I was about to come, pushed her chest out to receive my jizz. Screaming with delight as my come now showering her tits, she let go of my now throbbing cock. It was some sight to see all my goo covering her large tits, some even began to dribble off her candy pink nipple. Cindy began to massage it into her tits, much to my delight."

"Whoa, buddy you're not going anywhere yet!" You need to be cleaned up first – I gasped as she picked up my softening dick, and put it in her mouth. Her tongue ran up the tip of my penis, then just around the underside of the head. "That'll do for now, I've got something else for you to do"

"If the previous event wasn't enough, the next was a stunner."

"Grabbing my head, she pulled it directly into her crotch, all the while maintaining a slight pressure on the back of my head with her two hands. I'm going to teach you how to eat a girl out, so listen up well, and do as I say, or else."

"At first I was scared, and then I started to relax. I didn't know, at the time, just how wet women got down there. Cindy told me to keep my mouth directly over her pussy, and to waggle my tongue from side to side over her moist lips. As soon as I started to do that her hips started to rhythmically move. The sweetness of her juices was intoxicating to me, as well as the delectable fragrance of her pussy."

""Now" Cindy told me in a breathless, hurried tone "I want you to lick my pussy lips, slowly, up and down, especially on my clitty. You do know what that is, right?" As soon as I did so, she started to buck around like a bucking bronco. As her movement intensified, she yelled at me to "Stick your finger in me". The response was immediate – her legs clamped around my head then released as she began to moan loudly."

"All of a sudden, she squirted some sort of fluid on my face; first I thought she had peed on me, but this was different."

"Cindy fell back onto the bed, with little spasms still shaking her body for the next few minutes. Meanwhile, I let myself fall to the floor to process all of what had happened."

"When Cindy got up, she look at me, and told me "You look like a guy who fell into a bowl of honey glaze for doughnuts", and laughed. "So now you know I'm a squirter!""

""Looking down at me, she noticed I was erect again."

"So you have a hard-on again. Time to make use of it." With that she told to lie down on the bed, and hopped over the top of me. "Well you're going to be in the big time now – your first fuck!""

You had been listening to Jim's story with intense interest; now you dreamily let one hand slip down to play with the folds of your pussy while the other circled the outside of your excited nipple.

"I couldn't imagine how tight being inside a woman was; much better than the inside of my hand. As Cindy bobbed up and down on me, she took my hands, and guided them to her breasts. Though my hands could barely grab all of them they were firm to the touch, her nipples like an eraser on the end of a pencil. I could feel her secretions covering my hips more and more while her violent motions increased.

"Finally, I couldn't hold back any longer, and shot my load. Cindy came just a moment later, her orgasm making it felt all the way to my dick."

"After we both recovered, Cindy looked me straight in the eyes, and told me I had better not mention what had happened, or else I would be sorry. She said to me you know who your mother would believe. In a way, she held that experience over my head for a while, and I was always scared she would tell Mom."

You looked at Jim, took your moistened fingers from your pussy, and brushed them across Jim's lips to hush him. "Jim, come with me, I want you to fuck me", and with that you gently put your right hand around his rapidly hardening shaft, and brought him to your bedroom.

After a night of passionate lovemaking, you woke up feeling revitalised, after all nothing was a better pick-me-up than a good fuck. Jim had gone to shower, leaving you to pick up a little reminder of the previous night.

Jim made his way out of the bathroom. "Perky, I have to get ready for work now; I would like to see you again."

"Sure Jim, come closer, I have something for you." As Jim stood beside the bed, you slowly pulled down his zipper, and pushed your soiled panties into the open fly of his boxer shorts. Gently you stuffed them inside, and pulled the zip back up.

"Jim, these are for you to use when I'm not around. And remember," a wicked grin stretching across your face, "the next time you want a pair of my panties, all you have to do is ask."

Ardbeg
Ardbeg
4 Followers
12