Permission

Story Info
Wife falls for new friend, will she take it further?
25.5k words
3.66
65.7k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** This is a FFM story, with the woman being the focus of both a male and a female. It is not about the male having two females, but don't let that stop you from reading and commenting, please. ***

*****

Rebecca

...

It all started a few weeks ago. Well, the probability of it happening was many years in the making. It began with her husband, or, more to say, he added fuel to her fire, as he likes to do.

They were working on their house by themselves. Their kids were being watched for a month by her parents so they could work on their house. Their first day alone was spent buying the right supplies to completely finish without the need to go shopping again. It was a quiet, nearly stress free day. In the evening they made a list of all the things that they would work on that week. Rebecca was going to clean and organize while Eric did all the manual labor necessary to bring their house from beyond just livable to satisfactory.

...

Rebecca was in the shower. Her shower. Her quiet time to be alone. She had just finished washing and rinsing her hair when she heard him sneak in, or, at least try to sneak in. He wasn't too quiet. She knew that she would see his face looking at her, peaking around the shower curtain.

"Oh, hey! Fancy meeting you here," Eric said, looking up and down her body.

"I knew you were in here," Rebecca said, smiling.

"I know," Eric said. "But, did you know that I was going to do this?"

With that, he climbed into the shower with her, already naked. He was semi hard, slightly swollen but not fully engaged.

"Hey, now, this is my shower time," Rebecca said. "You have to wait your turn."

"Nope," he said, "I can't wait..."

"That's too bad..." Rebecca started to say, but as Eric dropped to his knees and licked one long, slow lick along the length of her pussy, she could only moan. Her pulse began to race and her heart began to pound.

"Hey now..." She said again, but less convincing.

"Do you want me to stop?" Eric asked, flicking her swollen clit with the tip of his tongue.

"We can't do anything in here," Rebecca said. "Shower sex isn't all that great..."

"No," Eric said in between licks. "But you can get yours."

Rebecca was going to protest, but his mouth felt too good to pass up. She held onto his head while he tongued her pussy, flicking her clit left and right before licking down and plunging into her. The feeling of him pushing his tongue in and out of her made her weak in the knees, so she had to brace herself on his shoulders for fear of falling over.

"Oh, fuck yeah..." She barely whispered, when his mouth latch onto her clit.

She felt his hand sliding up her wet, slippery leg, slowly making its way up. His mouth detached from her clit momentarily to suck on a finger before he slid just the tip of his middle finger into her while he resumed licking her clit. She spread her legs further apart and began rocking her hips into his wonderful, licking face. The more he licked, the further he pushed his finger in and out of her, teasing and pleasing her at the same time.

Rebecca let out a moan, no longer able to contain herself. Between his tongue attacking her clit and his finger rubbing just the right spot inside her, Rebecca knew that she was going to come soon. She rode his face, thrusting into his licking tongue and pushing finger, rocking herself onto as much pleasure as she could get. When he slid another finger deep into her she groaned and shoved hard. She felt his lips suction onto her clit, while still massaging it with his tongue.

"Oh fuck... your face..." Rebecca groaned. "I'm going to come!"

She felt her entire pussy tingling, both inside and out, the sexual heat from her clit and inside her pussy building, before exploding in near blinding waves of pleasure that washed through her body.

"Oh, fuck... yes..." Rebecca yelled out. "I'm coming!"

Her knees finally buckled when she felt Eric's fingers completely bury deep inside of her as he kept licking her pulsing clit. She kept thrusting and rocking her pussy into his face as each orgasmic wave shot through her, over and over again.

As her orgasm melted away, she had to gently move Eric's face away from her pussy, since his licking was too intense, post climax. He slid his fingers out of her, which she barely felt now, and she watched, smiling, as he licked them clean.

As he stood up, she noticed two things. One was that he was rock-hard turned on, the other was that his face was shimmering with her juices. When he kissed her, she could taste herself on his face, and feel his hardness press against her.

"Now what are you going to do?" Rebecca asked. "Don't expect me to do anything with you."

"I never expect," Eric said. "I only hope."

"You do more than that," she said, looking down at his cock.

"Well, okay, I hope.." Eric said. "...and offer."

"All the time," Rebecca said, smiling.

"Always," Eric said, smiling back.

"What if I don't want to do anything?" Rebecca asked.

"That's okay," Eric said.

"No it's not," Rebecca said. "I don't want you walking around here like that all day..."

She traded positions with him, so he would have his back to the shower, and she dropped down onto her knees. She grasped his very swollen shaft with one hand and gave it a few pumps. It wasn't going to take him long. She licked up his cock, starting at the under side close to his balls, moving her tongue up his shaft on one long lick. She then licked up one side and then the other, feeling his hardness glide across her tongue. She then just sucked on the top of his cock, swirling around its sensitive tip with her tongue. She felt it jerk in her hands and knew that it felt good to him.

She moved her hand away and took as much of him into her mouth as she could, sucking him deep, more than half way, nearly to his base. She sucked him a few more times like this until she felt his hands grab her hair. Now that his cock was wet and slippery, she wrapped both hands around his shaft as she sucked on just the tip, completely encasing his hard penis. She used both of her hands to stroke up and down his shaft, using her mouth only to keep the tip of his cock in her mouth.

She liked sucking him like - two hands and mouth - this for a few reasons. For one, she didn't have to worry about accidentally scraping him with her teeth, it has happened before. For another, she didn't have to worry about him shoving too deep into her mouth and choking her. And lastly, he really liked the feeling of both of her stroking hands and her wet, warm mouth on his cock. He could feel comfortable thrusting as much as he wanted, without fear of hurting her or making her uncomfortable.

She looked up at him. He was quiet and focused, looking down at her while he thrust into her face. His fingers dug deeper into her hair and he began thrusting faster, letting out a hungry little groan. She felt his cock in her hands go from hard to very hard. She tasted his pre come as she held onto his tip with her mouth, sucking on him.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to come," Eric said, warning, in case she wanted to let go and not have him come in her mouth. But she kept sucking him, and moved her top hand further down his shaft so she could suck on him harder.

He quickly pistoned into her hands and mouth before stopping and shoving hard, then she felt his cock start pulsing in her hands first before she could taste him. It was so sexy to feel him throbbing in her hands and taste him shooting his load into her mouth. She held onto him tightly with both hands, enjoying feeling him throb, throb, throb. He kept thrusting hard into her face as he came, her hands protecting her from gagging on his hard, pulsing cock.

When she felt the pulse in his penis slow and slightly lose some of its rigidness, she released it from her mouth and spit his come into the shower water at her knees. He had still had some of his creamy, white come drizzle from the tip, so she licked that up too.

Doing that for him turned her on again, and if they were in their bedroom, she would have worked to make him hard again so she could fuck him. But, they were in the shower and he had just came, so it would take him at least ten minutes to get worked up again, and she wanted to finish getting clean.

"Now that you are done, get out of here so I can finish up." Rebecca said, smiling. She rinsed her mouth out with shower water before kissing him. She may not mind tasting her own sex, but he was really bothered with his. Sometimes she kissed him with his come on her lips, just to tease him and make him squirm, but not today.

...

When Rebecca came out of the shower, Eric was already hard at work on the house, she heard a circular saw running somewhere, then the sound of the air nailer. He was hanging up bead board in the mud room. She walked to him in her robe to see what he was doing. When he noticed her, he stopped and smiled. She opened her robe and flashed him, sashaying side to side.

"Already?" He asked teasingly. "Didn't I give you enough?"

"Oh, yes you did," she said. "I'm just showing you what you will get later if you keep working hard on the house."

"Yes Ma'am," Eric said, smiling. "I'm going to double my efforts so I can get double the pay."

Rebecca laughed and shimmied a couple more times, before wrapping herself back up. She got dressed, and worked on organizing the house while Eric worked on making it more livable. It took them all day, and they still weren't finished, but both felt like they had gotten quite a bit finished.

...

For supper, Eric had marinated some steaks overnight and prepared some potatoes by covering them in butter and wrapping them in foil. He also had some zucchini and squash cut up and mixed in some garlic, salt and butter. That was also wrapped in foil. He grilled while Rebecca showered. When she was finished, the food was hot, ready, and put on a plate.

While they ate, they talked about what they had finished that day, and what they wanted to work on the next day. Eric took a shower while Rebecca cleaned up from supper. They watched a movie before going to bed.

They were almost too tired to have sex. Almost. It wasn't anything spectacular, just each getting off on the other. Eric always waited for Rebecca to get hers first, or, at least tried to wait, depending on his time without getting any and his level of arousal. Rebecca was able to get on top of him and grind her way to climax while Eric sucked on her hard nipples. She let out a loud yell as she found her orgasm, pumping up and down his cock while she ground her clit against his body. When her climax stopped throbbing, she rolled over onto her back and let him know that it was his turn.

While Eric dug in his drawer for protection, Rebecca started sucking him, keeping him hard while he unwrapped the condom. He always enjoyed her mouth on him, and more so when he knew that she was sucking on her own sex juices. She pulled her mouth off of him once he was sucked clean. She lay back, waiting as he unrolled the condom onto his cock. It was kind of sexy to watch, knowing that soon that big, hard dick of his would be in her, even though she had just came.

Eric climbed on top of her and guided his dick to her opening. She was still tight from having just came, but she knew that he liked it like that. He was careful and let her do the moving at first, guiding him into her, spreading out her inner folds as she took him a little deeper, a bit at a time. Once he was fully encased in her pussy, she paused, letting him know that she was ready for him to pound her, if that's what he wanted. She felt him grasp the back of her neck with one hand and hold onto her ass with his other hand.

"Not playing around, are you?" She asked.

He said "nuh uh," and started thrusting into her, going hard and deep, slapping their bodies together. He was never very vocal, but patient and giving. The only time he was greedy was after she came or had given up trying to come and let him take over.

She wrapped her legs around his, holding onto him as he shoved into her over and over again. He was holding tight to her ass while he pounded her pussy, then he began kissing the side of her neck. She felt him suckling and licking her neck, like he would her pussy if he were down there. Their bodies fell into rhythm, and he drove his cock deeper and harder into her pussy. Eric's body and his sex were feeling good to Rebecca, which was meaning that he was close to his orgasm. She felt him groan into her neck as he shoved as deep into her as he could while he came, his cock pulsing deep inside her.

...

The next few days they were able to get quite a bit done. Rebecca made some sun tea to keep up her energy. She worked on packing things up and unpacking others. She moved some out to the get rid of boxes, others she stored away. Rebecca's back was feeling a little sore from stooping over all those boxes and wanted to go for a walk. Eric was still busy with some electrical improvements, even after Rebecca had finished the room she was working on. She asked him if he wanted to go for a walk. He said that he wanted to, but he really needed to finish up, and that he didn't mind if she went without him.

Rebecca grabbed her phone and wallet, gave Eric a kiss and headed out the door. She told him she was headed for the bike trail.

As she walked through town toward the bike trail, she was lost in thought of what all she needed to do and what she wanted Eric to do. She was almost done with organizing the house, and she was thinking of going into the garage. She didn't like it, but she knew that it would need done.

Eric was almost finished too. Once he finished with the electrical, she just needed to do the downstairs floors, walls and ceilings. Just. She laughed. Well, to be honest, he was working quick and efficient, and more importantly, to her liking. Everything might be done by next week.

Rebecca turned down the bike trail once she reached it, still thinking. Maybe Eric would work faster if she walked around in just her underwear. Ha! That would be funny. He would probably be more clumsy, eyeballing her all the time instead of watching what he was doing.

"I'm sorry. Were you talking to me?" A voice came from behind her.

Rebecca was so focused on the house, she didn't know anyone was following her. She turned around and saw a woman following her. Rebecca must have been talking out loud, hopefully nothing embarrassing. What was the last thing she was thinking?

"No. I'm sorry. I was just talking out loud," Rebecca said with a laugh. "I didn't realize you were behind me."

"You did look a little preoccupied," The woman said.

"I am," Rebecca said admittedly. "I am working on my house and am thinking about what all we have to do still."

"Well, then, 'hi, I'm Jade, nice to meet you'," Jade said, smiling.

Rebecca looked over at the smiling, average height, pretty brunette.

"I'm sorry, I'm Rebecca," Rebecca said, introducing herself.

"Busy day?" Jade asked.

"Yeah, I have been packing things up and unpacking other things," Rebecca said. "I needed to get out and stretch my legs."

"I can understand that," Jade said. "I just moved into the area. I am fully unpacked and moved in. I took a whole month, but it only took me a few days. So I decided to go for a walk every evening."

"Do you like the area so far?" Rebecca asked.

"It's quiet. And safe," Jade said. "And the people are nice."

"Yup, that just about sums it up," Rebecca said.

Rebecca and Jade walked and talked for a while. They had quite a bit in common, being neat, organized germ-a-phobes. Rebecca learned that Jade took a job transfer to Springfield, but didn't want to live in a big city. She was a manager of a shipping company. Rebecca had a good feeling about her. She seemed more down-to-Earth than most of the 'fake' locals. She was honest about her feelings and spoke her mind about things. When Rebecca told her about what she was doing at the house, getting ready to move to the garage soon, she was surprised when Jade offered to help.

"Oh, no. You don't have to." Rebecca said. "I don't like going into our garage, let alone have someone else go in there to help me."

"Rebecca," Jade said. "I work in a warehouse. I'm used to dirt, dust and organization. Besides, I need someone to hang out with and something to do with my remaining time."

"You could go somewhere," Rebecca said. "Go on vacation, get out of here."

"I just got here. Besides, I used to live in South Dakota, near the gulf," Jade said. "It was nice, but too warm. That, and I want to help."

"You really don't have to," Rebecca said again. "You can just hang out and we can talk."

"That isn't me," Jade said. "You will get more done if I help. Unless you don't want me to help. If that's the case, just say so. I understand. You don't really know me or anything..."

"That's not it at all," Rebecca said. "I just don't think that other people should have to deal with my mess."

"I would like the company," Jade said, laughing. "I would like to have at least one friend in the town that I live in..."

"Don't you have anyone around here?" Rebecca asked.

"Not really. No." Jade said. "That is part of the reason that I moved here, to get away from all the drama."

"I can understand that," Rebecca said. "Do you want to come over tonight for supper?"

"I don't want to impose," Jade said. "I was going to get something local after my walk."

"Nonsense," Rebecca said. "We have more than enough food, if you like grilled chicken breast and salad."

"That sounds great," Jade said.

"I would also like to introduce you to my husband," Rebecca said. "And let him know who you are so he doesn't think that I just pick up random strangers to help me work in the garage."

Jade laughed at that. They continued to walk and talk for a while before turning around. Rebecca called Eric and asked him how far he had gotten. He said that he was finished wiring and had stepped out of the shower to answer the phone. She told him to prepare food for another person, that she was bringing someone home. He said "okay," but sounded curious when he said it. She didn't explain and he didn't ask. She knew he would find out soon enough.

When they got to Rebecca's house, the outside smelled of grilled food. They walked around back where Eric was cooking up the chicken. Rebecca made the introductions, and watched Eric as he was introduced to Jade. He gave her an appreciative once over, but was good and only looked her in the eyes as they talked while he cooked. He was noticeably a little bit more charming, smiled a bit more, and asked some good, relErict questions. When Rebecca turned for the door, he slapped her ass, making her give him a stern, but playful, look. They went in through the back (now thankfully finished) mud room. Jade took her shoes off at the door without Rebecca even asking her or doing it first.

Jade had to use the bathroom and Rebecca showed her where it was. In the tight hall, when Rebecca turned around to show Jade the door, she accidentally brushed hands with Jade. It was an accident, but it made her flinch, like she touched something electric. Jade didn't say anything, so neither did she, but she felt something.

Rebecca was going to walk away from the door to give her some privacy, but Jade asked her a question.

"Is your garage really dusty?" Jade asked. "I mean, should I bring a dust mask and wear a handkerchief on my head?"

"No, it isn't that bad," Rebecca said. "But you may want to wear a handkerchief on your head just in case."

"Okay," Jade said. "I was just wondering, not that I'm scared."

"No," Rebecca said. "My husband was in charge of it and Lord knows he's not the most organized person in the world."

123456...8