Permission Ch. 03

Story Info
Cumming home.
5.4k words
3.56
41.1k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/12/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 3 -- Cumming home

We lay like that for a little while, Sean now half on top of me. And I could still feel that cock, still hard, pressing into my thigh. Soon, his hand was again at my crotch, lightly stroking my swollen lips. Yes, they were tender, but slick with juice. and the more he stroked, the less it was painful tenderness and the more it was urgency.

I slid my hand between us and gripped the head of his rod, pulling it toward my hole. He shifted and I spread my legs wide to let him in. There was no hesitancy this time. I felt that fat cock head just below my clit, then it popped in and he pushed in one firm stroke all the way in. It brought A long, heavy sigh from my mouth, which he then covered with his. And he kissed me long and hard, our tongues pushing against each other as he slid in long, even strokes in and out of my cunt. Back and forth he guided himself, thick but well lubricated. Then he pressed hard and deep and stopped moving and stared deep into my eyes. It was then that I tremembered to use my muscles, and with him unmoving, pressed hard against my mons, I began to squeeze and release my internal muscles, milking that cock for all I was worth.

Sean got a look on his face I've never seen, I swear he'd never experienced exactly what was happening, because his eyes sort of rolled up, and he just grunted, "What..."

I put my left hand on his cheek to direct his eyes into mine, and I whispered, "Sean, I'm safe. I'm on the pill. I want to feel you come deep inside me."

It was like turning a switch. Suddenly, his hips were bucking again and I knew he was getting close, so I pulled him to me for more kissing and slid my right hand up under my ass, hunting for his cock. Then my thumb and forefinger circled it, so he could feel me holding him and, at the same time, I could feel his cock sliding in and out of my pussy -- feel the swollen lips pulled in and out by his thrusts.

This must have been too much for Sean, because in just a few more thrusts, he pressed hard on my pelvic bone, and my fingers and my vaginal muscles could feel his cock swelling inside me. Then came the hot, wonderful flood of cum in my deepest place. And, of course, I spasmed harder than before, cumming again along with Sean.

He stayed on me for some time, who knows how long. He was drinking up my face with his beautiful eyes. Then, finally, he pulled himself out slowly. He'd finally started to soften, but was still thick.

I wasn't going to miss this chance, and I rolled myself around and cradled his wondeful tool in my hands, and, as he watched in obvious wonder, lollipopped all of our mixed juices off of him.

I won't bother with the details after that. Of course, we both needed the bathroom, and a little freshening up, but by the time I came back, Sean was already asleep, naked as a jay. So I took that as my cue and lay down beside him and I too was asleep in seconds.

* * * * *

The next morning, sun filled the huge bedroom, and Sean was nowhere in sight. And I was still naked. I went to the john and discovered a whirlpool bath, which reminded me that I REALLY needed one. And I found myself feling a longing. For home, for you and for Rose and Daniela. The hunger was gone. But that was no surprise. I'd had a pretty damn good meal the night before.

When I came, barefoot, back into the bedroom, on the deep, deep pile rug, I found something that I swear wasn't there when I got up. There were clothes waiting for me. At the foot end of the bed were my fluffy bathrobe, matching canary yellow and white lace Brazilian tanga and demi bra and nice warm white cotton socks. These I put on, and went out to find the room in which I'd spent the first night.

When I got there, I found all of the clothing discarded the night before, folded and piled neatly on my bed. This man was amazing, still. I collected some toiletries and returned to take that whirlpool soak in Sean's bath. Afterward, I primped and preened as best I could, put back on the undies and belted on the robe and headed out to find him.

From the head of the stairs, I smelled bacon frying, and as I descended, to that were added the scents of toast and coffee. And, as usual this weekend, I was hungry. At the kitchen, I wasn't surprised to find Sean at the stove preparing eggs, barefoot and in gray sweats. I had barely sat down in the kitchen eating area, my place already set with a tall glass of fresh squeezed OJ, when Sean brought over a big platter of eggs and bacon and another of toast. "I expect you're as hungry as I am, Angelina. That was some night."

It turns out I'd lept late again, and, what with the bath and all, it was noon. But Sean seemed OK with everything. After breakfast, this time we didn't bundle up the dishes. We actually dumped them and rinsed them and put them in the washer. Sean said staff would be back to make everything new again on Monday. And we went out onto a sun-drenched deck with our after breakfast coffees and just sat and talked, like old friends.

Sean wanted to know more about the girls, and what they'd be doing about now. I thought and realized that you were probably with them at soccer. I suddenly felt guilty for not being there. But it wasn't like it was the first time. I knew the guilt was coming from someplace deeper. I had to call you. That's why you got that call on your cell at the soccer field on Sunday. And you were so good. You didn't even ask if we'd done it, only if I was happy. And of course I was. You sounded so happy for me that I wanted to cry. I said I'd be back later that day, and you said (I remember your words), "Don't worry about me. And don't rush it. Make every minute count and I swear neither of us will ever regret it." By this time, I was crying.

Sean looked at me, questioningly. I covered the phone, and just smiled and said, "No, it's OK. It's just that my husband is so wonderful."

And he reached for the phone, and said, "May I?" I handed it to him and heard his side of the conversation. "Paul? Sean, here. I just want to tell you what you clearly already know. You have a wonderful, adorable woman here. And she loves you deeply." There was a pause. "Of course. And I'll see to it that when she leaves here, she won't have to look back. Thank you, man. From every part of me, thank you."

I took back the phone and all you said was, "Soon, Sweetheart, but not too soon. And promise you'll tell me all." So I am.

* * * * *

We moved back to the living room and sat and talked some more, as music filled the room from speakers I never saw. We talked about Sean's marriages and how he blamed himself for not giving his family enough of his time. We talked about his love for his disabled son. And Sean told me that even if I hadn't been on the pill, he wouldn't be concerned, because he'd had a vasectomy some years ago after a bout with mumps in his mid-thirties made fatherhood unlikely anyway. He really opened up to me, and, you know, Sean Faulkner is not a really happy man. I was glad we'd had that night, and not just glad for me.

"So, I truly hate to bring this up, but the time is approaching that I'll be losing you for good. Why don't you enjoy the pool and sunroom before you go? I'd love to see how you look in a swimsuit."

Actually, it occurred to me that, after last night, a suit was hardly necessary. Skinny dipping sounded like fun. But maybe Sean had had enough, or all he could handle.

I smiled and headed upstairs. But as I got up, I dropped the robe on the couch so he could watch me walk off in the tiny, sexy little tanga. I heard him say, "My, my, my. Hurry back, my love."

* * * * *

Figuring that it was all over but the shouting, as they say, I picked the less revealing swimsuit. It actually covered my boobs and buns, It covered them in thin, clingy cloth of shiny pale beige, but it covered, and it wasn't see-through or anything. Of course, it fit me so well, that buyer had picked so well for me, that the clingy fabric outlined not only my nipples, but the raised areas around them. And even without pulling the bottoms up tight, they made a little nook at my crotch, as if my pussy were sucking the suit in. Even all covered up, I'm not sure I'll ever dare wear the suit to the beach with you, I'm afraid.

And the pool was wonderful. Just warm enough, and not over chlorinated. I swam around and floated a bit, and tried to get Sean to come in. He was in thigh-length baggy black trunks, of all things, yet his legs and chest still looked awfully toned. But Sean just said he preferred to just watch me enjoy myself. He was actually reading something! "What are you reading, Sean?" I'm afraid I was getting spoiled by all his attention.

"Oh, I'm sorry, doll. You're tempting as usual, but I have an early shoot in town tomorrow, and I have lines to bone up on."

"I'll get bone you up, you silly man." He roared with laughter.

"Then he suddenly got a little serious. "Angelina, I know you saw me sneak that Viagra last night. I'm really under orders not to take ay of the stuff during the filming. Any problem would cause very expensive delays. But you made me forget myself, I'm afraid. However, I really can't take another, and without the stuff, I'm never sure if anything will happen, or if it does, if it will last. So, you just enjoy the pool and I'll enjoy the view."

So this would have to be enough. And, actually, it was plenty. What a weekend, and with that man! After some more swimming, I climbed out, toweled off and lay back on a chaise near Sean.

"Hey, why don't you get some sun in the solarium over there?' he nodded across the pool to a room adjoining the pool area, with sun streaming through ceiling windows.

"Tempting, but I don't want to go home with a tan. My daughters think I went to a meeting, and I'd rather not have to explain anything to my co-workers tomorrow."

"But the warmth in there will feel wonderful, and I can fix it so you get the sun without the tan."

"Well, OK," I said, getting up. "But I'll need a very strong sunscreen. I tan easily." And we walked together to this beautiful wood paneled room with a bubbling fountain in the center and wide wooden benches like the ones in saunas. There were big thick towels piled on tables around the room. "So, where's my sunscreen?"

"Watch." And Sean went to a wall panel with some sliding switches and dials on it. First, I noticed the skylights dimmed a bit, as if a light fog had drifted in outside. Then there was a low hum and a gentle breeze came up. It was still quite warm, but the breeze made it like a tropical island. "Fans." Sean said. "Intake and exhaust in strategic places. You don't see them, but they'll keep the sweat from sitting on your skin. And the glass in the skylights can be chemically adjusted by a dial to mimic any level of PABA. You're now getting nice, wam sun, but no UV radiation at all. Enjoy."

I placed a huge towel, like an inch thick, on a bench, and lay down on my back to soak up the sun. What a way to live. Sean sat with his script on a chair beside me.

"Very, very nice." he said, looking down at me. "But it occurs to me that this dry heat might damage that velvet skin of yours. I can help with that."

"Go on."

"There's a skin treatment my ex discovered in the Canaries. It will actually make you glow and tingle as it soaks in, and its scent is delightful. It has protein and vitamins in it and you may actually feel your skin tighten just slightly. You can't use it too often."

"I'd love to try. You're sure it's safe?"

""All natural herbs, fruits and certain rare animal hormones." And he went to a closet and got me a bottle. "Now, spread it all over, but not too thick.

And I did. And he watched. And I decided to drop the bathing suit top and give my breasts the benefits, too. As I lay back, the tingling had already started. it felt so good that I took a little dab and slipped my fingers under my bottoms so I could spread a bit over my clit hood. Sean watched it all.

In a couple of minutes, he said, "Well? Ignoring your back?"

"Oh, I thought I'd let it work awhile in the sun first, then turn over."

"Two things, my angel. First, the oil doesn't need the sun to work on your skin. That's just a feel-good bonus. And second, I have to tell you that because of the way this oil works, you can't leave it on too long. I've already set a a timer and in a while you'll have to use the poolside shower to rinse off the excess, or else you could find yourself tingling for days, and that becomes annoying, at best."

"Oh," I said, flipping onto my belly. "Thanks for the warning. But I can't reach everywhere back there. Be a doll and do me, Sean."

"I'd just love to be able to do you. But you're going to have to settle for letting me oil you up." Then he knelt on a rolled up towel and spread the oil over the backs of my arm and back. he couldn't resist letting his fingertips press the sides of my flattened breast as he did my sides. Then he shifted and massaged the oil into the soles of my feet, and began to work his way up my calves. the man was making me uncomfortable again, especially as he started long, firm strokes up first the outsides, then the backs of my thighs. When he gently pulled my upper legs apart and worked my inner thighs, I just closed my eyes and pictured the night before.

He stopped, but he didn't stand immediately. "We're not quite finished." he said, and I felt his hands at he sides of my bikini bottom. "May I?" I just answered by lifting my bottom off the towel, and he opened the bows tying the bottom on and pulled it off. Again there was a pause. I knew he was just taking in the view. And his hand slowly kneaded my cheeks, down into the crack and even poked slightly into my anus. Then, his thumb (I know it was his thumb, because it was a slightly wider, softer pad) slid down into the swamp of my pussy. The thumb slid gently up and down, at first not penetrating then just popping in slightly and coming out. And in the end, excuse the expression, he slid a little farther and pressed it up under my swollen clit.

When his hand stopped moving, I started. He pulled back, starng at me. I looked back at him. "Finish yourself off for me, Angelina. I want to watch you." he didn't have to ask twice. Lying here on a soft towel, in a tropical breeze under a warm sun, my skin tingling and with Sean Faulkner staring between my parted thighs, I slid my hand under my front and put my fingers to work. You know how much I love the feel of my own soaking vagina. How much more perfect with this audience. All I had in my head was an image of his eyes staring at me, and I bucked, wiggled and squirmed until I couldn't hold back. It was one of my rare little squirters. I felt that warm stream almost splash out and over my fingers, as I pressed my pubic bone hard against my hand and grunted over and over.

"Thank you, my sweet. that is one more special memory I can keep forever." He stood and went back to his seat.

* * * * *

I think I may have dozed off there for a short while. There was a melodic tone, and Sean said that it was time to wash off the extra oil. He indicated an open tiled shower stall, with two heads, high and middle, across the pool. So I went over and rinsed myself down. "Should I be using soap?"

"No, most of the oil has been absorbed, and the excess comes off easily. But you may want to finish up with a little more pool time. The chlorination seems to balance whatever causes the tingling."

So after a short shower, paying close attention to those areas of my body where I'd added my own juices, I just dived into the pool. "Come on, don't waste our last little time together. At least share the pool with me. You are wearing trunks, after all," I called to him.

I was actually surprised when he put his script on a table and began walking around the pool. But instead of diving right in, first he went to each of the two pool ladders, and on the pool deck at the top of each ladder, laid out a long, thick white towel. And right up against the rails, on the near end of the towels he'd just laid out, he piled a stack of maybe four thick towels, folded up, so the stacks were about a foot and a half thick. Then, finally, he dived in. I thought nothing of it.

He swam the length of the pool twice, very swiftly, then swam over to where I was holding the edge, watching him. He just stared into my eyes for a few seconds, then grabbed me by the waist and lifted me straight out of the water and buried a kiss in my belly button. Then, with me giggling, he flipped me into the pool on my back and dived underneath me. Before I knew what hit me, he came up with his back beneath mine and lifted me again, like a dolphin, and shrugged me sideways off his back.

So, he he wanted to play! From below I reached up and grabbed both of his feet and pulled him down. He pushed my shoulders back down and shot back up, and I swam quickly a few feet away and surfaced, My hair was soaked, and water was dripping from my eyelids and nose and I was grinning madly at him. He started for me, but I dived again. This time, I swam around him once, so he'd lose me, and I touched bottom with my feet. Then I used that as a springboard and pushed myself vertically right up his front, sliding my hands right up his thighs and under those baggy trunks. Before he knew what hit him, I'd slid one hand under his jock and grabbed his penis. Then, without letting go, I popped up in front of him and planted a kiss on his lips.

"Just wanted you to know I haven't forgotten my baby, even if he is a bit tired right now." And I threw myself on my back and backstroked to the nearest ladder, my breasts and pubic mound bobbing above the surface.

Sean watched for just a moment. Either he was a bit stunned, or just enjoying the view again. But before I could climb all the way out, water pouring from my back and ass, he'd caught up and grabbed both of my calves. "Not so fast, miss." This nearly threw me off balance, but I held the rails, expecting to be yanked back into the pool.

Instead, Sean must have climbed onto the bottom rung of the ladder. He reached his right hand around me and gently supported me at the waist, and with his left, he lightly pushed the top swell of my butt forward, saying softly, "Just lie down for me one last time, Angelina." Suddenly the long towel at the ladder head and the pile of towels had their purpose. My head and breasts came to rest, but the stack of towels held my ass high in the air. And Sean, from behind, was firmly separating my legs on the wide, soft rubber ladder rungs. And he had knelt between my knees.

""I must have one more taste of you. Just relax and leave everything to me." And with those words and no more foreplay, without my even being able to see him, Sean Faulkner pressed the full length of his warm tongue along my vulva. For the first time, I was normal, not swollen, but that wouldn't last long. He began to lap at me like a desert traveler at a slow water seep, and I felt his fingers rubbing the hood of my already growing clitoris. Then, suddenly, a finger was flicking in and out of my asshole, as his hands held the cheeks wide. Wait a minute, I realized. If his hands were holding the cheeks, then... Yes, his tongue was going up my ass. Oh my God. I was so glad I'd showered, been in the pool, showered again then gone back to the pool. Because I wasn't about to stop him. He'd extended his licks all the way from clit to anus, and two fingers were now in my cunt. And he was taking his time. I was just dripping all over him, and Sean was lapping it up.

"Time to turn over, my darling," he said, and just reached around me and flipped me on my back, at the same time pulling me off the towel stack and toward the edge of the pool. "I don't know how you've done it, but for the first time in I don't know how long, I'm more than a little hard without chemicals." And, again before I could react, he was pressing himself into that soaked hole that wanted him so much.

12