Permission Ch. 04

Story Info
Kristin calls for Tech support.
3.7k words
3.92
21k
2

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristen woke the next morning, with an excitement she could not really remember feeling ever before. As usual, Mark had left early and she began her morning routine. She showered, taking some care to touch up her shaving, although most of it was still quite smooth and soft. After he shower, she moved to her bureau. An indulgence she had allowed herself early in life to hold the sexy, frilly, lacy things every women collects. She knew just which lacy thing she wanted. A pink baby doll nightie made of thin silk. It was not quite see through, but it was short and left very little to the imagination. Selecting a soft terry cloth robe from her closet allowed her a modicum of modesty.

Kristin grabbed a few silk scarves from her collection and then walked to the guest bedroom, which also doubled as their home office. She securely tied one scarf to each corner of the bed, hiding them, so they weren't obvious, but still easy to retrieve. Next, she pulled her vibrator from her secret hiding spot in the closet and placed it in the middle of the bed, ruffling the bedspread so that it looked slightly disheveled. Finally, she went to the computer and simply unplugged the Ethernet cable from the back of the modem, and unplugged the keyboard from the back of the tower.

In the kitchen, Kristin made breakfast and waited for her plan to begin. At a few minutes after 10:00 a.m., the doorbell rang as she expected. She took a quick look out the window, to confirm all was well and saw the computer guy from the local store standing there, with a clip board in his hand. Her heart began to pound as she stashed the robe behind the couch and slowly made her way to the door. Her hand resting on the knob, the bell rang again and she almost lost her nerve. Her mind was racing; she was nearly naked in just her nightie and about to let a strange man into her home. A man she hoped to seduce and have her way with.

Her pussy was throbbing at the thought. Visions of the man she would tie to the bed were already dancing in her head and she threw the door open. In her most breathless voice she said "Oh thank God you're finally here." The man standing on her porch was somewhat taller than she had expected with an athletic build. When she called the computer store she was imagining a geeky nerdy type, but the man who stood before her clearly went to the gym with some regularity. As her eyes met his, she was pleased to see a look of surprise, lust and confusion on his face.

"Hi," he finally managed to blurt out, "I'm Marv, from Computer Station, and I've come to fix your computer?"

"Please, please come in, Marv, let me show you where it is." She ushered him in off the porch, then took his hand in hers and began to lead him down the hallway to the spare bedroom. She could feel her ass being exposed to him as the light fabric of the nightie floated and swished with every step.

"It just stopped working yesterday," she said pretending to be confused, "I can't get on the internet and I can't type anything." As they entered the room, she let him pass her as she stopped at the end of the bed. She could see his eyes, taking in the vibrator, but he moved right on to the computer. She had to give him credit, he was doing a good job remaining professional, in spite of the bulge she could see in his chinos.

Marv sat in the chair, and she almost laughed: staying seated, she knew, was one way to make the bulge less noticeable. He turned the master switch on the power strip on and the tower and the screen began to fire up. He swiveled in the chair, and holding the clipboard across his lap, looked back at her. He was trying hard to keep his gaze on her face, be she could see his eyes darting up and down her body as she stood in front of him. "Were you using the computer when it stopped working? Or did you turn it on and find out that it wasn't working?"

She tried to act a little embarrassed, and it wasn't difficult. "Well, I was using it at the time."

"Can you tell me exactly what you were doing, when it stopped working?" His gaze was getting lazier as his eyes roved her body. Kristin's arousal was building. He was far better looking that she had expected when she phoned for a computer geek, and to see the desire in his eyes as they roamed her body made her pussy tingle with anticipation.

"Well," she kind of cleared her throat, "I was, um....chatting...with a friend on Skype...and all of a sudden, it just cut off."

Marv kind of chuckled and then turned around and began to inspect the various connections. She could tell he had obviously found her unplugged cables, but he didn't just reconnect them. Kristin knew that for simple things like this, there was usually no fee beyond the basic service call, which had already been charged when she called. She had planned on telling the tech she would give him a special reward for fixing everything so cheaply, in order to get him into bed. But she realized that her plan was going awry when he turned, with a Cheshire cat grin on his face, and said "I think I can fix it quickly, and for no charge, but only if you'll do something for me."

Kristin's heart pounded. This wasn't exactly her plan and she was, partly, terrified. She realized in many ways she was nearly helpless. Yet her pussy was nearly dripping in excitement. He was taking charge and coming onto her. The desire in his eyes, his voice and the obvious bulge in his pants excited her and she found herself nodding yes as she said "Ooh, and what would that be?"

"I want you to masturbate for me." He almost stammered the word masturbate. "I want to watch you use that toy," he nodded at the vibrator on the bed.

Kristin's heart kind of skipped a beat when he said masturbate, but she was also a little disappointed. She smiled at him, and sat on the edge of the bed. The short baby doll nightie rose up, revealing her smooth shaved pussy to him and he gasped. Reaching behind her, she took the vibrator and began to tease her already swollen pussy with it. She looked as his face as he was transfixed by watching the vibrator slide along her wet swollen lips. She realized she was going to cum quickly, and she leaned back and began to work the vibrator deep into her pussy. She could feel the vibrations through her g-spot as she deftly worked the machine in and out of her tunnel. After only a few short moments, she knew she was close. Sliding the vibrator out, she quietly asked him. "Do you want me to cum?"

The poor boy was probably near to cumming himself. She could see his hand on his crotch, and his breath was coming in short puffs. He was nodding, and Kristin said "Then let me see your cock."

The clipboard fell from his other hand as he turned red in the face, "Oh, god, really?" His voice cracked with both hope and fear.

Kristin nodded at his crotch. "I want to see what makes that bulge" she practically purred.

The tech slowly stood and began to undo his belt. Kristin resumed teasing herself with the vibrator, as she watch his tan slacks fall to the floor, followed by his briefs. His cock, purple with excitement, stood rigid at attention, as did he. Kristin laid back onto the bed, her eyes never leaving his cock, and began to fuck herself deeply with the vibrator. Her other hand began to caress and pinch her nipples through the fabric of the nightie, she was close to coming and her breath came in ragged gasps.

Kristin watched as his hand wrapped around his cock and he began to play with himself. Each stroke of his fist hid and then revealed his purple head. She could feel her orgasm building and she wanted to let go, but she didn't want him to cum, at least not yet. "Don't stroke yourself," she gasped. She glanced at his face and he was clearly conflicted, but his hand stopped. "Just let me look at your cock," her voice a whisper. She plunged the vibrator deep into herself, hitting her g-spot with practiced precision, and let her fingers begin to swirl around her clit. It took only seconds and then she moaned, "I'm going to cummmm." Her hips bucked against the sensation as the warm waves of orgasm rippled through her body. She saw him grasping his cock again and managed to blurt out "wait" as she exploded against the vibrator. She saw his face register her command and his amazement at the gushing orgasm she was having. Kristin's eyes closed, as the final waves pulsed through her.

She slipped the vibrator, now slick with her juices, from her pussy, and began to sit up. The techs hand, was again wrapped around his cock, and she knew he must be close. "Come here, and stop stroking, I have a better idea," she ordered. The tech used every ounce of restraint he had left to stop and take the three steps to the bed. Kristin stood from the bed, took him by the shoulders, turned him and sat him back onto the mattress.

"Lay back, and I'll take care of that" she whispered in his ear as she gently pushed him back. Helping him to slide up onto the bed, his knees still dangled over the edge. Kristin could see the pre-cum oozing from his tip and she crawled onto the bed next to him and wordlessly took him into her mouth. Her hand wrapped around the base as her lips slowly parted and slid over the head and down his shaft. As she slowly pulled back up she felt him throb and his cum began to erupt into her mouth. Kristin sucked and swallowed, her lips still sliding up and down the shaft. The feeling of his eruption was arousing, knowing that her performance had elicited this was a powerful feeling. Kristin's pulse quickened as he gasped with each throbbing pulse of cum filling her mouth.

As she felt his orgasm begin to subside, Kristin gave him a few last strokes of her lips and then sat up, looking into his eyes and smiled. "So, you'll fix my computer now?"

Marv sighed with satisfaction and nodded, smiling too as their eyes locked. He laid there for a moment more, and Kristin let her eyes wander his body. She watched as his erection softened. There was something erotic about watching a man so satisfied. She let her fingers slide up and down his thigh a little. He began to rise and Kristin slid off the bed and stood beside the desk, her mind racing with her next moves. She could feel her pussy tingling, she hoped that was only the beginning, but she knew he probably needed a little time to recover.

Marv got up off the bed and then began to gather his clothes. "Stop," Kristin commanded, her voice slightly harsher and more commanding than she had meant. "I want you to fix it naked."

The tech gasped, "um...but...I..." His faced flushed red.

"Take off your shirt." Her voice level, her eyes focused on his face, he looked at her, and nodded, standing and slowly slipping his shirt over his head. "Fair is fair," she smiled as she too peeled the baby-doll nightie off revealing her breasts, nipples still hard. She could see him gasp at her naked body, and the stirrings of a new erection began in his soft, but not flaccid, cock.

He sat back down at the computer, and slowly made the proper connections, first re-attaching the network cable, then plugging in the key board.

Using the mouse, he highlighted the internet browser and double clicked, as the screen came up it went to the home page she had set up last night, which was a video of a woman riding a man cowgirl style on a bed. She could see his face flush. Leaning down, she whispered. "Click on it."

She could see his hands trembling as the pointer started the video and the woman's body undulated. The tech turned and looked up at Kristin, his eyes wide with arousal and almost awe. She could see his cock hardening. She straightened up saying, "It seems to work just fine now, thank you so much."

"Um...ok...um, you're welcome, and ...um...there's no charge." He tried to look 'cool' and conspiratorial when he said 'no charge,' but his erection, flushing face and slight embarrassment over the still moaning woman on the screen made the words come out like the plea that it really was. Kristin was excited by the effect she was having on him.

"Oh, thank you," she purred as she stepped next to him. With one hand she grasped his shoulder and leaned in to kiss him. As their lips met, her fingers brushed up his stiffening shaft. He moaned into her mouth, an almost whimper of desire. Kristin guided him to the bed. The short video had ended and she whispered, "That's my favorite position." He was not slow on the uptake and immediately slid onto the bed on his back. As she had hoped, he positioned himself right in the middle. Kristin climbed onto the bed, crawling on her hands and knees over him, until her face was above his. She leaned down and kissed him. Pushing his arms above his head, she whispered, "There's one more thing." Her hands reached up and quickly tied his with the prepositioned scarves.

Kristin had worried that he might object to being tied up, but moaned slightly as she tied each wrist. Kristin began kissing him, first a few soft brushes against his lips, then down his chest, the curly hair tickling her sensitive lips. As she reached his cock, she planted slow kisses down the shaft, barely teasing him as he moaned his approval.

Turning slightly, she pulled the scarves at the foot of the bed up, and tied his feet too.

"You don't really need to tie me," His voice thick with arousal, "I'd do anything you want, you know." Kristin's stomach fluttered with his last words and she looked at him. His face was flush and his gasps came in quick pants. His cock, fully erect and beginning to throb, further betrayed the truth of his words.

Kristin positioned herself so she was sitting on his thighs. Her finger tips began to just graze and tease his balls and the shaft of his cock. He moaned and his back arched slightly. Looking straight into his eyes she said "Do you find me attractive?"

A big smile crossed the tech's face, "Oh god yeah, lady, you're fucking hot."

The words shot through her body. Her pussy began to ache and she knew what she wanted. Her hands began to lazily caress her breasts, "You'd do anything I want?"

The innocent earnestness in his face, and the almost begging to his voice left her no doubt of his desire when his breathless "yes" coincided with his nodding head.

Kristin turned around and slid up his body, positioning her pussy just above his face. The exhilaration as she said "then eat me" nearly brought her to orgasm. His tongue darted into her tunnel and wandered along the folds of her lips. Kristin had never been even kissed there and so she could hardly tell if Marv had any experience or not. His licks seemed disorganized, but god, the feeling with each one, knowing that he wanted her, and seeing his cock, right in front of her face, throbbing with his excitement, meant that technique was less important than the action. She pushed down a little more, feeling his lips against her freshly shaven pussy. His tongue dug deeper and pushed harder against her, each stroke, just flicking at her clit. She moaned when finally swirled around her clit, and he got the message and began to focus his tongue there.

She closed her eyes, and focused only on the pleasing sensation of his wandering tongue swirling and teasing at her swollen bud. He pushed into her tunnel, and she pushed back, perhaps too hard, but she didn't care. Each lick was like magic. Kristin could feel another orgasm building as he began to find a rhythm against her clit. She moaned her pleasure and breathed, "Ooh, god, lick me right there."

The tech began to moan against her pussy, and the deep vibrations added to the pleasure of his tongue. Her pussy was beginning to pulse. Usually Kristin preferred orgasms with g-spot stimulation, but the sheer audacity of fucking his face like this aroused her and she began to cum. Her hands clenched the covers and she pushed her pussy against his face as she squealed her delight. It was not a world rocking orgasm, and it passed in just a few waves, but it was perfect for the moment.

Kristin rolled off him and sat next to him on the bed, leaning against him with her arm across his chest. His face was shiny with her juices. He looked into her eyes, his face registering almost pain at his growing and unresolved arousal. "Was that what you needed?" He asked.

Kristin smiled at him. "For openers" she chuckled, as her breathing began to return to normal. "Have you ever done that before?"

His face registered a little embarrassment, and he quietly said "Well, I've never really had a girlfriend that was serious enough for that...." His voice trailed off. He paused a moment, and said "I'm sorry if I wasn't very good."

Kristin laughed "Oh, it was good enough. Maybe I'll let you practice again. But first, I need something else." His eyes lit up so brightly with hope that she almost laughed. She straddled him again, sitting on his thighs and began to tease him with her fingers. Caressing all around, but not quite touching him, she watched his cock as it throbbed and bounced. Her body was so alive, the experience of just taking what she wanted, and having him desire her body was amazing.

Kristin slid forward and lined up on his cock. Watching his face, she thrust down onto him, her pussy still wet from her earlier orgasms; he slid deep and firmly into her. His face registered the pleasure his cock was feeling, as he moaned "oh god, yes." Kristin started slow, her hips rising and falling, grinding to push his cock against her g-spot. She could see him watching her: watching her pussy sliding up and down him and her breasts, bouncing with each stroke. His lust for her was apparent, and she loved the way he watched her. She cupped her breasts, and pinched her nipples between her fingers. Doing as much now for show as for her own pleasure.

With each thrust, his head pushed against her g-spot, which was neglected in the previous orgasm, it took only a few strokes for the feelings pleasure to begin to overwhelm her. She could tell that he was near orgasm, and his hips began to buck against her. He gasped and moaned; his back arching as she fucked him harder and harder. Her orgasm was nearly upon her, but she could feel his subsiding. She worried for just a moment that he would go soft before she came, but then her orgasm overtook her. She thrashed and her back arched. She let herself fall against him, her hips rolling and bucking as her head pressed into his chest. His warm body against hers helped the waves of sensation ripple through her. Part of her wanted his arms free to pull her against him, but she loved the feeling of control as she rode him through her whole orgasm.

As she finally came to rest, she could feel him beginning to soften inside her and their mixed juices already beginning to slip out of her. She looked up into his face, and rested her chin on hands folded across his chest. His eyes opened and he looked down at her, smiling through his quick gasps of breath. Kristin felt both satiated and slutty. Her body tingled from the multiple orgasms and she was sticky with cum and sweat. She lay there, just looking at him, and he at her.

Finally, with some trepidation, he asked "Was that ok?"

Kristin smiled, "oh yes, that was just the service that I needed."

She chuckled and it took him a minute to get the joke. She untied him, and began to hand him his clothes. He registered some disappointment that it was apparently over, but silently dressed and gathered his clipboard. Kristin slipped the nightie back on, and soon they were walking toward the door. He stopped at the front door and turned. A little embarrassed, "Um, I need you to sign that I fixed your problem."

Kristin laughed. "Oh, I certainly will!" He laughed, relieved at the joke. "Leave me your card," she said, "In case I ever have another problem, I want to be sure to ask for you."

12