Permission Ch. 08

Story Info
Conclusion: Kristin comes home.
2.5k words
3.47
23.3k
3

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristin entered her dark house. Mark's car was in the garage, so she figured he was already in bed, and probably asleep. She sighed and wondered if she should stop off in the spare bedroom to masturbate, she could always relive her fuck with Richard. But she was tired, all that dancing was unusual, and so she walked down the hall to their bedroom, and carefully opened the door and entered.

As the man's hand closed around her mouth, and his arm wrapped her waist, Kristin's heartbeat went through the roof. Adrenalin poured into her system and she tried to scream and was ready to begin kicking when, through smell and feeling she realized it was Mark. Then his voiced hissed in her ear, "Did you have a good time teasing the boys tonight my little slut." The last word almost spit out.

Kristin couldn't answer because of his hand, but panic began to well up. What had she done? Didn't she have permission? But alongside that panic was a warm tingling in her pussy. She loved the feeling of Marks thick arms wrapped around her. His strength pulling her against him was already beginning to turn her on, but she was confused and didn't know how to respond. She simply whimpered into her hand.

Then Mark's deep voice spoke again, "Well now it's my turn fuck you, my little slut. To make you cum, and take my pleasure from your body." Kristin nearly came when he said cum and she moaned her assent against his hand.

Mark's hand dropped from her mouth and his arm braced across her chest pulling her against his shoulders. His other hand slid back across her abdomen, along her hip and down the outside of her thigh. Slipping up under the hem of her skirt, he pulled the fabric up, revealing her bare hip and ass, "Let's see what we have here."

Kristin let a low moan out and spread her legs further as Mark's hand roved across her ass. "Just as I thought, you're quite the slut, going out with no panties." His hand slid between her legs and he began to stroke her pussy lips which immediately flooded with her arousal.

Kristin's eyes closed as Mark's fingers slipped up and down along her pussy lips. Her breath came in increasingly short gasps as his fingers, thick and rough, teased at her most sensitive spots. She moaned, both fearful of his response and unable to control her desire. "God yes" she finally whispered as first one, then two fingers penetrated deep into her tunnel. This was everything she wanted, and with Mark.

Mark continued to hold her roughly against him, fingering her in practiced measure, her climax building as he teased her clit and g-spot alternatively. And then Kristin exploded. Colors swarmed across the inside of her tightly clenched eyelids. Her hips bucked back against him urging his thick fingers deep into her. Her legs weakened letting his grasp support her. Kristin gasped and moaned, no words could capture this.

As her body sank into his grasp and the throbbing sensation in her pussy gave way to a feeling of deep satisfaction, Mark's fingers slipped from her body. She felt him turn her slightly and then the zipper on her dress slid down. His strong arms returned her to her feet facing him. She could barely make out his features in the dark room, but his hand grasped the back of her head and his lips pressed against hers with a passion she couldn't ever recall. His tongue deep in her mouth, twirled and teased her. She moaned against him and then the kiss was gone.

His hands pushed the fabric of the dress down, until she stood, naked in front of him. She wished he could see her, that she could see his face, and enjoy the sensation of his desire. He stepped back a moment and she could barely make out his pajama bottoms being pushed to the floor and his t-shirt being tossed aside. And then, his hands were pushing her down to her knees and he commanded "take me in your mouth."

Although Kristin had, occasionally, blown him, Mark had never even asked, much less demanded it before. As she tentatively reached out to guide him to her mouth, his hand was again on the back of her head and his cock was in her mouth. It was thick and full and she struggled to get it lined up right as Mark began to fuck her mouth. It took her a moment to adjust, but as she did, she felt her excitement building again, as his pleasure was revealed by his low, deep moans. It was amazing to be wanted, desired, and fucked in her mouth. It didn't take Mark long, and she took some pleasure in the revelation that this excited him so, and she could feel the first spurts of cum filling his mouth. His low deep almost animalistic moan resonated through her body. Kristin swallowed furiously, her hands teasing his balls and grabbing his ass. As his orgasm subsided, his hand dropped from her head. She kept sucking for a moment, and then slowly let his semi-erect organ slip from her mouth.

"Good girl." He said and she felt a warmth pass over her than she had never imagined before.

He took her hand and led her over to their bed, where he laid her on her back with her legs dangling over the edge. His hands grasped her knees and spread her legs. Mark bent and began to slowly lick at her already puffy and around lips. Each lick was different, some were slow and deep, others were fast and light flicks. He found her clit and began to suck and kiss it, his tongue swirling around it and making zig-zags across. And then he moaned. Low, deep, guttural: the vibrations coursed through her pubic mound more pleasurably than her vibrator.

Kristin's back arched as her pussy throbbed with pleasure. She was going to cum again soon, she was sure. But she wanted penetration too. She grabbed her knees, her hands closing over his, to hold her legs up and apart. It was like he knew what she needed and his fingers traced down her thighs. Again, she felt his thick fingers pushing deep into her. And then one finger began to slide into her ass.

Kristin exploded with the dual penetration. Her hips bucked and she wrapped her legs around his neck and shoulders, pulling his face harder against her wanton pussy. Her fists clenched at the bed sheets. Her mind reeling with ecstasy she screamed "God yes, Mark, oh God yes." Her orgasm was so powerful it left her gasping for air in deep ragged breaths as her last convulsions coursed through her.

Her muscles relaxed and her legs slid off Mark's shoulders and hung limply over the end of the bed. Mark stood and the cool air across her soaked pussy was relief. She could see Mark standing there, sensed that he was pondering something and then he spoke, "I need to fuck my little slut's ass now."

Kristin couldn't believe it. She still wasn't sure about anal, but her time with Richard was still fresh in her mind. She loved being told what he needed though. She loved being "my" little slut. She could sense the possession in his voice and felt it in her heart. She was his and he desired her. Slowly Kristin raised her legs and spread them, opening herself for whatever came next.

She felt Mark's cock, thick and hard again, at the entrance to her ass. He went slow, spreading her sphincter with his swollen head. Kristin relaxed, letting him enter her, he was thicker but it went in easier. Her juices and her desire made it easy. Soon she felt Mark's hips pressing against her ass and she was full. He paused there, his hands grasping her hips. Then his fingers began to play with her pussy. At first, she was too numb to register much pleasure, but as Mark's cock began to slide in and out of her ass, her pussy came alive again. The sound of Mark's low moans, just starting as her tight ass gripped his cock with each stroke, began to arouse her again. Kristin reveled in the feeling of being taken so powerfully coupled with the new excitement at being called "my little slut." .

Kristin's body took over and soon she was moaning and begging, "ooh god, yes, fuck your little slut's ass." She could feel her third orgasm beginning to well up in her pelvis.

Mark gasped at her words and then he growled, "you're such a slut, you're going to cum while I'm fucking your ass."

Over Kristin's moan, Mark exploded. His hips bucked into her, and she felt his cock so deep. His low guttural growls following his words sent her over the edge again and she came for the third time. It wasn't as powerful as the first two, but she felt her ass contracting around his cock and her vagina around his fingers.

In a moment, Mark's thrusts slowed and his fingers slipped from her pussy. They were both panting from the exertion and excitement. As Mark's cock softened inside her, she wondered what to do next. She felt like she needed a break, but she didn't want it to be over yet: or ever. Mark slipped out of her and moved into their bathroom. Kristin lay there, uncertainty and worry beginning to grip her.

Mark came out of the bathroom a few minutes later, she was pretty sure he had washed up. He sat on the bed next to her, and said "here, you're probably thirsty." As he handed her a glass of water. His voice was calm, loving but not at all apologetic. Kristin took the cup and drank, the cool water was refreshing. Mark set the empty cup on the nightstand, and then pulled her into his arms on the bed. They lay, spooning, with Mark's arms around her for a while.

Kristin finally worked up the courage to speak, "God, that was..." she paused, "incredible hardly begins to cover it" she finished. And then she took a deep breath, "but, where did it come from?"

The silence stretched out for a minute or more, when Mark finally said, "I've always loved and desired you but I think that I was afraid you wouldn't like how I really wanted to be with you. I needed to know, I guess, that you needed it. I needed to know that deep down, you really were a slut that I could take and have as I wanted. I guess I needed permission. I'm sorry I chickened out the other night, letting go of my control and seeing your shock scared me. I don't want to be like this every single time, but I love that you are" and the last words were growled out "my little slut."

Rolling over, Kristin began to kiss him. Tenderly, slowly, but her passion grew with each swirl of their tongues and each caress of hands groping in the dark. Kristin pushed him onto his back and reached down to find his cock hard and throbbing again "and sometimes your little slut is going to take what she wants."

Kristin threw her leg across him and sat up, sliding up until she was sitting on his chest. Mark's hands grasped at her hips, but Kristin wrapped her fingers around his wrists and pulled them off her body. She pushed his hands above his head pushing her breasts into his face. She moaned as Mark's tongue and lips began to tease at her nipples. "I'm going to use your body," she whisper to him. As Mark licked and sucked at her hard nipples, Kristin shifted her body, feeding him first one, then the other nipple. She could feel her nipples, so hard and sensitive. She had never cum from nipple play before, and although she didn't want to right now, she felt like her arousal at having Mark pinned like this could bring her to that state.

But Kristin had other ideas. With her breasts tingling from arousal and teasing, and her pussy feeling warm and ready, she slid up Mark's chest. Reposition herself so that she straddled Mark's face, her knees locking his upper arms and her hands still pushing his wrists into the mattress, Kristin presented her sex to his mouth. She sighed with pleasure as his tongue began to dart along her lips. She controlled how much he could penetrate, pushing her pussy onto his face so that his tongue went deep into her folds and then withdrawing until he could barely lick the outer edges. She could hear Mark's breathing coming in gasps as her body pressed over his mouth and face. It excited her to have such control over him. She felt her orgasm building as Mark's mouth greedily sucked and licked at her pussy. As she her climax built, she pushed down on his face, willing him deeper into her. She felt his tongue inside her tunnel and she ground her clit against his lips.

Nearly at orgasm, Kristin slid back down onto Mark's chest. "Oh God," she gasped, "I love your mouth. But now I need to feel you deep inside me." Kristin slid down his body and positioned herself over his now erect cock. She loved that sitting on his face had aroused him so. In one swift motion she took him deep into her and then sat, just for a moment, feeling him filling her. Slowly, she began to grind and roll her hips, manipulating his cock so that it pressed into her g-spot with each thrust. Mark's hands came down to grab her hips. But Kristin took them and positioned his arms as posts, so that she could use them to lean against while she ground on him.

Her body began to take over, her speed and intensity increasing until she was fucking him fast and hard. She collapsed onto his chest, her hips bucking as her orgasm gripped her with powerful spasms. She found herself biting his shoulder from the intensity of having him, fucking him, using his body. She had no idea when he came in her, but as her climax began to wind down, she could feel the warm sloppiness of their mixed cum lubricating the final strokes of her pussy on his now softening cock.

As they lay there panting, Mark chuckled, "I guess as my little slut, you are entitled to be a little wanton and take what you want." They both laughed.

Kristin glanced over at the clock and it was nearly one AM. "Oh, God, Mark, I'm sorry. It's really late, you must be exhausted and I know you have to get up tomorrow."

Mark rolled her off of him and growled as he began to kiss her and then in her ear he whispered, "no, I'm taking the day off tomorrow, I'm going to spend it fucking my little slut."