Permission D: Satisfied

Story Info
Wife & lover become friends & lovers.
2.1k words
4.26
66k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING! This text file contains sexually explicit material. If you do not wish to read this type of literature, or you are under age, PLEASE DELETE THIS FILE NOW!!!!

A special and very sincere THANKS to 'Sweet Thang' for her expert editorial assistance on this story.

* * * * *

Prelude:

In the first part of this story, I had reluctantly given my wife, Janice, permission to have sex with an old high school classmate of hers, named Mike. I had hoped it would put some excitement into our sex lives. It did at first.

In the second part, my sex life with Janice had gotten worse, not better as a result of her sexual encounters with Mike. I decided to find a sex partner of my own, which I did in a co-worker named Mary Beth.

In the third part, Mike set Janice up to have sex with two of his customers, without her knowledge and consent. We managed to extract our revenge on the rapists.

Satisfied:

Janice and I had agreed to try to save our marriage, but it wasn't going to be easy. One major roadblock was Mary Beth. I was quite fond of her and wasn't ready to give her up yet.

I had developed enough confidence during my sexual encounters with Mary Beth to make an attempt at being more forceful with Janice in bed. It was a rousing success. She responded like the sex kitten she was. She loved the new me. I was in control of two sexually sensational women. I was thrilled!

As Mary Beth and I would discuss our fantasies, we confided that we each had fantasized about having sex with others of the opposite sex, she with two men and me with two women. After a particularly good fuck session, she told me, sheepishly, that if I really wanted another woman to join us, she wouldn't mind. She said she'd do anything to please me. I suspected that she may have had another reason, so I asked the question. "Are you attracted to other women?"

"No! Umm. Welll, maybe. I don't know," she stammered. When pressed, she confided that she had become aroused several times while watching porno flicks of two women eating each other's pussies. In fact she has masturbated while watching these scenes a number of times since her divorce. I could see that she had a great deal of difficulty telling me this. I put my arms around her and comforted her. I told her sincerely that it doesn't bother me if she also has an interest, and even an affair, with other women.

"It's the men that might make me jealous," I chuckled.

"I really don't fantasize about being with two men. I told you that only because you said that being with two women was a fantasy of yours. I do share your fantasy, though."

"Maybe we can do something about that someday," I told her. She smiled and nodded in agreement.

On the way home, after the last fantasy conversation, my wheels were spinning. 'What an opportunity!' I thought. I may be able to have my cake and eat it too! The thought had entered my head to invite Mary Beth over to our house some evening. If Janice had subconsciously fantasized about being gang banged, maybe she had some hidden desires for other women as well. Even if she didn't, she owed me, big time.

I decided to plant the seed with Janice. One evening after we had had a very good sex session, I asked her what other hidden sexual fantasies she had. "None that I know of," she responded.

"What about making it with another woman?"

"Oh, no! Never."

"Are you sure? I had heard that bisexuality was not uncommon among women."

"I've never given it any thought. Why do you ask?"

"I've thought about inviting Mary Beth over here for some threesome action," I blurted out. 'No point in beating around the bush,' I thought. Janice's reaction was somewhat surprising.

She smiled calmly and said, "I've always wanted to see what Mary Beth looks like, and to meet her face to face. You go ahead and invite her. I don't know about the threesome action, though. I won't embrace her with open arms, but I'll be civil. I'll do whatever I can to please you."

Early the next day at work, I invited Mary Beth over to our place on Friday evening. I explained my conversation with Janice. Mary Beth seemed excited and agreed to come. She said that she was just as anxious to meet Janice as Janice was to meet her. However, she was very concerned that Janice might resent her and make her feel guilty. She seemed reassured when I told her that Janice said that she wouldn't do that, and that I believed her.

We sent the kids off to the sitters for the night. They were excited about it since it was a special treat for them to be spending the night.

After I dropped the kids off, I proceeded to Mary Beth's apartment. I noticed that she was very nervous, but yet excited. She didn't say much on the way back. I did tell her that she was going to have to be the aggressor with Janice. We would have to see how she responds. She nodded in agreement.

When we got there, I made the introductions and they exchanged pleasantries. It was somewhat tense for a while. Neither one knew just what to say to one another.

Mary Beth finally blurted out what was on her mind, "Janice, I just want you to know that it's not my intention to break up your marriage. I would never have flirted with Bill if he hadn't told me that he had your permission - that you two had an understanding. I-I did need someone. I was very miserable and unfulfilled until Bill came into my life. He's done me a great deal of good, sexually and emotionally."

She hardly finished when Janice chimed in, "I don't hate or resent you at all! I have to admit I was jealous for awhile, but now I understand. Especially considering my situation."

"Bill told me that Mike is now history?" Mary Beth questioned.

"Yes, he is. It turned out to be a very enlightening, and a very bad experience for me. I'm over it and ready to move on," Janice said. Then she smiled warmly at Mary Beth. The ice had been broken.

They began chatting about the latest fashions and all the other things women talk about. They were actually getting along! I couldn't believe it. I felt left out, but bided my time quietly.

I kept thinking of sex with these two beautiful women. I was getting more and more aroused. I was sitting next to Janice and across from Mary Beth. I saw Mary Beth glance down at my crotch and smile. She had seen my bulge. "Look at Bill's crotch," she said to Janice. "I think he's ready to be taken by two women."

Janice glanced down and smiled too, and then shared a look with Mary Beth. "I wonder if he's man enough," she chuckled. They both attacked me at the same time. Janice hurriedly removed my shirt and Mary Beth removed my pants. When they had me down to my briefs, they both knelt in front of me and with each taking hold of one side of the briefs, slowly pulled them down. When my hard cock sprang out, they looked at each other and smiled. Then they took turns kissing, licking and sucking it. I was loving it. No man deserved such treatment. This was meant for the gods.

Mary Beth slowly backed off, and let Janice have my cock to herself. She got behind and placed both hands on Janice's tits as she leaned over and whispered into her ear. "I've never done this before but you're so beautiful that I can't help myself. If you want me to stop, just say so." Janice said nothing. Mary Beth proceeded to remove Janice's blouse. Janice made no move to stop her, in fact, she moved her arms out to assist her. Next came the bra, again no resistance. Janice moaned slightly as Mary Beth began massaging her breasts from behind. Janice was actually enjoying it!

Mary Beth, encouraged by this, stood up and removed all of her own clothes. As she did so, Janice took a break from my cock, turned her head and smiled. She seemed to like what she saw. Janice turned back and resumed her cock sucking. Mary Beth placed her hands on Janice's hips and pulled up. Janice rose to her feet, bent at the waist with my cock still in her mouth. Mary Beth reached around and undid Janice's pants and slid them down. Janice stepped out of them. Next came the panties, very slowly and deliberately. Janice stepped out of them. Mary Beth now had a great view of Janice's ass and pussy. Her eyes were glassy with lust. She proceeded to kneel behind Janice and lick the crack of her ass. Janice moaned. She worked her way down to her ass hole, more moaning. Janice's pussy was her eventual target, and it didn't take her long to get to it. As soon as her tongue touched her pussy lips, Janice let out a loud, pleasurable moan.

I couldn't hold it any longer. I was so aroused watching Mary Beth eating Janice's pussy while Janice was sucking my cock. I grunted and groaned as I shot my load into Janice's mouth. As I was cumming, Mary Beth excitedly told Janice not to swallow it all. When Janice had sucked it all out, Mary Beth turned Janice's head around and planted a deep, probing kiss on her lips. Janice responded by opening her mouth and sharing my cum with her. They stood up and passionately kissed and fondled each other's tits. Janice moved Mary Beth to the couch, gently pushed her until she was lying on her back with her legs spread apart. She unhesitatingly went for Mary Beth's pussy. She began to eat her out with vigor. Mary Beth soon had a violent orgasm. She then pulled Janice up so that Janice sat on her face. She proceeded to lick and suck Janice's pussy.

Mary Beth's legs were still spread, exposing that wonderful moist pussy. I was hard as a rock again by this time, and I penetrated Mary Beth and fucked her wildly. Janice came first, then Mary Beth, then me; loud violent orgasms all. We all needed a rest after that.

When we caught our breath, Mary Beth said, "That was every bit as good, if not better, than I had fantasized. I think it's because you're so beautiful, Janice."

"I can't believe how much I enjoyed you too, Mary Beth. You're also very beautiful," Janice added with a loving smile.

"What a lucky guy am I," I said with a shit-eating grin on my face. We all chuckled.

"Is Bill's cum still in your pussy?" Janice asked Mary Beth.

"Most of it."

"I want to find out what his cum mixed with your pussy juices tastes like," and she did. "Uumm good!" she exclaimed as she drove Mary Beth to another orgasm.

"I want to taste Bill's cum from your pussy before the night is out," Mary Beth told Janice. She did, and also loved it.

We continued for several more hours. Mary Beth spent the night in our king-sized bed with Janice and I. We didn't get much sleep.

I took Mary Beth home in the morning, late morning. She seemed very happy and content. "Thank you so much for helping me live out my fantasy. I just loved being with you and Janice," she stated with a tear in her eye. 'Women get bleary-eyed over the silliest things,' I thought. She was obviously very happy.

"I want to thank you, too. My fantasy was also fulfilled." She smiled and leaned up against me as we proceeded to her apartment.

When I returned, Janice was there to greet me. "I really like Mary Beth. She's so beautiful, and she seems like such a wonderful person. Thanks for setting this up," she said as she hugged me with affection.

"Thank you for helping me live out my fantasy."

"Maybe we can do it again. I invited Mary Beth back again next week," she smirked.

I smiled like a Cheshire cat. Things were looking rosy for me, for Janice and for Mary Beth. We seemed to have found a lifestyle that suits all three of us, especially me.

I still can't believe my good fortune. I have my hair pie(s) and I was eating them too (much better than cake).

* * * * *

Any and all comments are appreciated.