Permission Reciprocated

Story Info
A perfect Loving Wives story, Love, Justice & Retribution.
2.1k words
3
105.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the end of 'Permission Chapter 3' the author, CapnVere, states "This story, I think, cries out for a sequel. I have ideas, but I'd rather see what others might do. All I ask is that you avoid the easy expedient of having Angelina "share" a best friend with Paul, or set him up with some stranger. If you think about it, I don't believe it would work for these characters. Otherwise, the field is pretty much open."

In subsequent conversations CapnVere confessed to starting on a sequel conforming, at least in part, to the general mood of the Literotica readership. He couldn't wrap himself around the various odd paths the characters were traversing. They just didn't conform to the personalities as he saw them. Also his comment, "cries out for a sequel" was actually an effort on his part to encourage other writers to add to the story. Also the title 'Permission' was sort of double entendre, which clearly fits the story, but was also meant as a license to anyone who'd truly enjoyed the characters and ideas to take the ball and run with it. This is my wife's and my take on the story. We believe we have satisfied CapnVere's requirments. Although our story would be enhanced by reading 'Permission' first we have summarized it below as an introduction.

Permission, summarized

Angelina and Paul were shopping in a cute little town on the north shore, and they saw Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise shopping for a party they were throwing? Angelina agreed that Nicole Kidman was, indeed, stunning, and that she wouldn't blame any man, even a married man, for wanting to "be with her." So Nicole became Paul's symbol of the impossible: spouse approved infidelity. Angelina told Paul, "If you could have sex with Nicole Kidman, I'd understand." Angelina made a few more "concessions" along similar lines, allowing Paul his best shot with Halle Berry, Cameron Diaz and a few assorted other impossibilities. Of course, in return, similar concessions spilled freely from Paul's love besotted lips granting Angelina her best shot at Tom Selleck, Sean Connery, etc.

Angelina worked at the Community Based Rehabilitation and Assistance, CoBRA for short. CoBRA holds an annual fund-raising night, known as Celebrity/Community Gala (CCG). Each year Celebes and potential donors are feted generously with the donors paying a high per plate fee, and guests hope to rub elbows with the famous. At the CCG Angelina's friend Ginnie points out (For the purpose of the story we will call him Sean Faulkner to avoid any liability) Sean Faulkner to her. Ginnie or one of the other girls told Sean about Angelina and Paul's agreement and Sean propositioned Angelina. With Paul's reluctant approval she spent a weekend with Sean. Upon her return home Angelina relates the story of her weekend with Sean to Paul. We pick up the story with the final words of Paul and Angelina at the end of 'Permission Chapter 3'.

Paul said, "OK, Sweetbuns. I've heard the whole story. I tried to put myself there with you instead of Sean, but I really couldn't. Thank God we have you back. You will always have your memories, of course. I wouldn't think of taking them from you. But I ask one thing: don't share those details with me again, even if you remember something you left out. I really have to put this weekend out of my head. I hope you understand."

Angelina replied, "Honey, What you did for me has made me see how much I need you and love you, even more. From now on, all you get is gratitude. I will make you happy. Always."

Permission Reciprocated

as told by Paul

But there was a reminder. There were the clothes and the swimsuit, even if she was not sure she would ever dare wear it to the beach with me. I knew she missed the good life that Sean had exposed her to and I strived to give her those extras. Angelina appreciated my efforts to maintain the jump in her wardrobe standard and the gifts fueled many nights of passion. It had been a year since Angelina's weekend with Sean and I had been saving prodigiously. The big day had finally arrived and I never conceived that it would generate the multitude of conflicting emotions I now experienced.

That night as we were getting into bed Angelina said, "Honey, what's on your mind. You've been distracted all evening."

"Nothing dear."

"Don't tell me that. We've been married far to long. I haven't seen that look on your face since ... " Her voice faltered as she remembered her weekend with Sean.

"I went to Ted's BMW dealership today. You will never believe who is going to be doing their new commercials and promotions."

A look of apprehension spread across Angelina's face as she asked, "Whom?"

(For the purpose of this story we will call her Comet to avoid any liability)

"Comet"

"That's nice. So what's the problem?"

"She was there and I met her. She is nice but not really what I expected. She has a certain edge to her."

"Angelina's voice had a certain hesitancy as she asked, "You met her? What kind of edge?"

"When I walked in she was standing in front of a BMW Z4 in skin tight Blue Jeans. I thought about that joke while walking up to her and in my best country drawl said excuse me Mam. Could you tell me how you go about gettin into them there Jeans"

Angelina finished with, "You can start by buying me a drink" and chuckled.

"Well not exactly. She must have heard the joke because she said you could start by buying me this Z4"

Angelina spouted emphatically, "Oh no your not."

"I told her that as much as I would like to I already bought it for my wife ... "

Before Paul could finish Angelina had him pinned to the bed squealing, "Oh honey, darling, sweetheart." When Paul remained passive and unresponsive Angelina changed to, "What is it Paul? What's wrong?

Paul continued, "When I said I already bought it Comet said you're Paul. Ted has told me about the agreement you have with your wife about Nicole Kidman, Cameron Diaz and me"

An indignant Angelina almost shouted, "What the heck is Ted telling her that for?"

"Oh come on Angelina. You can't tell me that Ginnie or one of the other girls at the Community Based Rehabilitation and Assistance didn't set you up with Sean. What's the difference with Ted?"

Angelina knew Paul was right and jealousy made her react that way. After all Paul had done for her she hung her head in shame and said, "You are right and I'm so sorry. Please continue."

"Okay, well Comet continued saying that Ted was telling her that you already had your fantasy and how understanding I've been. She asked who it was. Was it Tom Selleck, Sean Faulkner or someone else?"

"Oh honey. You didn't tell her did you?"

"I didn't have to. She knew from the grimace on my face when she mentioned Sean. That's when ... " and Paul faltered, not sure how to continue.

Angelina picked up on it and asked, "What's wrong? What did she say?"

"That's when her edginess came out. She said that limp dicked SOB. He used some Viagra and when he got the head inside her pussy he pushed in one firm stroke all the way in. She thought he was splitting her tight pussy open and when she screamed he had the audacity to ask if her arse was looser. She didn't just leave, she ran."

Angelina was lost in thought thinking about Sean's very thick, Viagra enhanced rock hard cock and how she could barely handle the width of him. She was ashamed of how often she thought back to it when Paul was making love to her. When she realized Paul was staring at her she said, "I'm surprised she told you that. That is not how he treated me"

Paul's face momentarily darkened before he said, "Maybe it was professional rivalry or a slight or something. Anyway I think she was surprised also. After that visceral reaction Comet continued and she said she was sorry for that outburst. She wished she could find a man like me and thought it was precious that I indulged your fantasy and was trying to continue supporting the lavish lifestyle your lover introduced to you by buying you the Z4 ... "

When Paul failed to continue Angelina prodded, "That's not all of it, is it? What else did she say."

"She said after Ted had told her everything she had already decided to grant my fantasy if we should meet. Comet said she was joking about the Z4 until she found out who I was. She said she actually quivered with anticipation when she found out who I was. Then that damn Sean thing was like a bucket of cold water. She has absolutely no respect for anyone who would go to bed with Sean so now the Z4 is back on the table."

"What?" screamed Angelina. "That tramp wants my car. No way, no how."

Instinctively Paul came to the rescue of his fantasy girl. "Hey now. I didn't insult Sean and I was reluctant to let you go. I only did it out of love for you. If you had gone to bed with Tom Selleck we wouldn't be in this situation."

"If you had not told that stupid joke we wouldn't be in this situation."

"Maybe, maybe not. One thing is certain though, Comet hates Sean and anyone associated with him. The only question now is, is it unfortunate for me, or unfortunate for you?"

Paul had distilled the situation in an extremely succinct way. Angelina was thinking about how it would hurt if Paul shut her off until his date with Comet like she did to Paul with Sean. She knew that it made much more sense for a man because of his limited powers but a woman could pull a whole train of guys and still beg for more. She also thought that Comet must have a tight pussy if Sean hurt her so bad and wondered if she could lose Paul's respect if he had Comet. Angelina had let her pussy go after the birth of Rose and Daniela and never bothered to do the kegals to restore it. She could and would do them to get her tight pussy back and she was ashamed that she had never bothered. It was the least she could do. It's not like Paul could easily make his cock bigger to compete with Sean but she could just possibly compete with Comet. After much soul searching and jealousy she came to a decision.

"Dear, dear Paul, how can I possibly deny you your fantasy. I would be the most self centered, unappreciative wife that ever walked the face of this planet. I'll be honest and admit that it will pain me but I know there is no threat that Comet will steal you from me. I do trust you. As for losing out on the Z4 it's not your fault she's a vindictive ... well you know"

"Thank you Angelina. I love you so much for this sacrifice and I do know it will be one. Maybe ... Oh never mind."

"Don't you never mind me. Maybe what? Maybe I'll understand what a wonderful man you are and what you went through for my dalliance."

With a sigh of relief Paul replied, "Yeah, that's it. That's the ticket. When you first conceded that I could have sex with Nicole Kidman I thought I was more likely to win the $150,000,000 Mega Million Lottery run in our state. Who would have ever thought we would win twice? It's just our bad luck that Comet hates Sean but how can winning twice be bad luck."

"I really am glad for you Paul. I really do hope it will ease my guilt and yes I have felt guilty. Enjoy yourself and God bless."

The wife and I envision that Paul's adventure could/would mirror Angelina's adventure with Sean. At the end Comet would give Paul, not Angelina, the Z4 therefore avoiding any implication of prostitution. Of course they would live happily ever after and Paul would let Angelina drive the Z4 but it would be poetic justice. If you would like to see this story continued I suggest that CapnVere is the most qualified as the characters are his. Send him a message. If you want to continue it I reiterate his conditions he set forth and maintain the characters.