Pernilla Does Padjelanta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
miedsal
miedsal
42 Followers

"Of course I was happy, I was looking forward to the next time we would meet when you were free to do as I wanted. I felt happy all day today picking out clothes for you and doing my hair and makeup."

I looked at her chest and said, "I do believe that you dressed in a hurry though, you seem to have forgotten something."

"Oops, it seems I have. I couldn't find any clean panties either, I seem to be missing a pair. Now, when are you going to start repaying your debt to me?"

"What debt?"

"You got me so horny so many times that you owe me at least fifty orgasms and I have to warn you that the interest and penalties are piling up all the time. If you don't start soon you may find yourself hopelessly in debt."

I kissed her and picked her up, she took her driver's license from her handbag.

"One last thing so that you don't get distracted by the guilt of taking advantage of an innocent young girl. Look at my date of birth."

"This says that you're twenty-six but you told me you were nineteen."

"No, you told you that I was nineteen, I just didn't contradict you. I wanted you to want me for who I am, not your preconceived image of who I am. Now lets get this show on the road, my poor pantyless pussy is getting cold. You offered to lick me till I begged you to stop and I've been looking forward to that since Akka."

-----

It has been nearly ten years ago since I first put pen to paper, glorious years every one. Life is never dull around Pernilla. She still looks like a woman in her early twenties when she wants to and she delights in teasing me by calling me daddy and then kissing me in public in ways that a daughter shouldn't. I always get embarrassed and she always makes it up to me later.

We are soon ready to head back to Akka and this time we hope to hike all the way to Kvikkjokk. Our return was delayed by a wedding and two pregnancies but we're finally ready. I still haven't paid off my debt to Pernilla, mainly because she uses some very creative accounting practises. In five years I think that I'll be debt free although I'm really not in any hurry. I've learned my lesson though and this time I am taking a tent and I hope to avoid incurring any further debt. We have set aside thirty days for the hike, that should be enough for the one hundred and forty kilometres.

Jenny is babysitting for us. She has become a close friend and was Pernilla's maid of honour. She still hasn't settled down, she maintains that she lives a married life vicariously through us. Pernilla jokes about loaning me to her if the batteries in her vibrator die, or at least I think that she jokes about it. Only time will tell.

miedsal
miedsal
42 Followers
12