Perpetual Boner Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,532 Followers

"I don't know if I can stand though. I'm getting weaker every time I cum and I haven't eaten since lunch," I said.

"Well then lay on the ground and I'll do the work," she said getting off the toilet.

I obeyed, what choice did I have? She walked backwards over me and squatted down pulling my cock vertical so she could sit down on it. I went in easy with her cum covered ass. She dropped down letting go of it and taking me full length back into her bowels. She put her arms on my legs in front of her and started riding my cock like a cowgirl. Her hips were circling my cock and moving up and down at the same time. She wasn't hiding anything anymore and screamed loud for the whole neighborhood to hear. I was going to have to move out for sure!

Her ass was amazing. She was going to town with one result desired. She wanted my cum in her ass again. She was already screaming and cumming from the pre-cum and my cock but she wanted it all. She wanted to feel my hot load drench her insides again. I knew this because she was yelling for it to happen. I was going to get kicked out of the house if I didn't leave on my own.

It was too good. Too tight again and I lost my load deep inside of her. Same result she wigged out and fell back on me as her body quivered and went into spasms. My cock kept squirting inside of her and I felt every wonderful rope of cum shoot out of my cock. I was spent; utterly exhausted and could hardly move. She continued to orgasm and scream long after I had stopped cumming. I just laid there as she continued to enjoy my hard cock like I hadn't cum yet. I wasn't going soft so why not.

Luckily she got too tired before I felt myself getting close again. She made it to the toilet and let all my cum out again and then returned to lay down with me.

"Todd, I think we should move in together," she said running her hand down my chest.

"After today we might have to," I said.

"Good then it's settled. I'll start looking for a place," she said and got up..

She kissed me, said goodbye and left me exhausted on my bathroom floor.

Chapter 9

I heard Suzy leave my house and I struggled to get up off the floor. Making it back to my room I got dressed and walked downstairs to do damage control. My father was waiting for me at the bottom.

"Still hasn't gone soft huh?" he asked.

"Nope, and as you heard Suzy was taking full advantage of that," I said with a slight smile.

"Well, your mother is not handling this well."

"I figured. I think Suzy and I are going to find our own place," I said.

"Probably time son," my dad said.

I had to eat something; I was supporting myself on the staircase banister. I left my dad and went into the kitchen and found a plate of food from dinner my mother had prepared. I warmed it up and ate. I looked at the clock and I had two hours before I had to meet Sergeant Coburn at the service station. I hoped the food kicked in by then. I didn't know if I was going to hear from Suzy again tonight or not. She wasn't thinking very clearly when she rushed out.

My mother stayed clear of me the rest of the night. I didn't blame her. The things Suzy was screaming in the bathroom were very pornographic. I guess moving in with Suzy was going to be okay. I didn't know what I was going to tell her about my new job as porn actor. My cock was amazing but she had to have her limits, and probably would really dump me if she knew what I was doing.

I relaxed for the two hours, drank a bunch of Gatorade and then left the house to drive to the meeting place. Sergeant Coburn's cruiser was already there and I saw a soft light coming from inside. Look's like she had things all set up for or session. I got out of my car and walked into the building..

She was sitting in the middle of the waiting room on a large blanket with pillows and candles all over the room. Dressed in a naughty cop outfit, she smiled as I came in.

"I'm glad you came. Do you like my outfit?" she asked.

"Very much, it's quite fitting," I smiled.

"I thought so too," she said motioning from me to join her.

I sat down next to her and she offered me a glass of wine and said, "I have a surprise for you. This is Terry," she said motioning to a dark corner.

I looked up surprised and a blond woman walked towards us with her arms folded under her breasts and she didn't look pleased. She was attractive but kind of butch looking with short spiky hair and unflattering boy clothes.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Well I never told you before but I'm normally a lesbian. But there was something about your pre-stuff that set me off and I had to have your man meat. Terry is my life partner and I told her about yesterday. She's here so I can convince her of what I said about your cock and secretions. She doesn't believe me," Sergeant said.

"I see, now I understand the look she is giving me. So how do you plan on convincing her?" I asked.

"Easy... she is willing to taste it and decide for herself."

"Umm... okay I guess." I said.

That was all the invitation the officer needed. She went right after my cock and had it out in the candle light quickly. She began stroking it and working my balls in her hands to get the pre-cum to run out. It took mere seconds and she had a plentiful amount glistening in the yellow light.

"Okay Terry, I've got some for you to sample."

Terry walked over, very skeptical and knelt down next to us. Coburn pinched my head and got all the slick liquid between her thumb and index finger and fed it to her lesbian lover. Terry's entire aura changed. Her butch demeanor altered into a sexy woman and her eyes widened.

"See I told you!"

"Oh my... I've never felt like sucking a cock before but I want to suck his," Terry said bending down and taking my cock in her warm mouth while Coburn kept stroking.

Shit I couldn't believe I was turning two lesbians in to cock fans. No one was going to believe this so I decided I'd keep it to myself.

For not sucking cock before Terry did pretty well. And Coburn had the stroking down. The more pre-cum Terry swallowed the crazier she became. She had a nice set of tits under her frumpy clothing. I saw her nipples were hard and would brush the shirt she was wearing as she bobbed up and down on my hard shaft. Coburn stopped stroking and began playing with Terry's rack and body. She helped her out of her clothing and I was stunned. She was incredibly hot! Her breasts were not huge but they were perky and high on her chest and her nipples bunched up hard, looked very hot. She had shaved all her hair off around her pussy and her clit was already poking out.

"Fuck I'm so hot right now!" Terry said trying to get back to my cock after her shirt came off.

Coburn beat her to it and started sucking for herself. Terry looked at me and stood up. She walked over my head and said, "Eat me boy!"

I obeyed instantly and started sucking and licking her moist shaved pussy and clit. She tasted great and I munched on her as Coburn sucked my cock hard and fast. Terry waited for Coburn to break for air and when she did she pulled away from my mouth and sat right down on my cock. I entered her wet hot pussy and moaned as she drove me deep. Coburn got up and pulled her sexy panties to the side and stuck her pussy in my face for me to eat while Terry rode me.

"Holy fuck! I never knew a real cock could feel this good!" Terry screamed.

"It's only his cock that does," Coburn corrected.

"It's amazing isn't it?" Terry asked.

"I tried to tell you."

Terry's pussy was extremely wet and my balls were already covered in her juices. She was cumming seconds later and the fluid increased by double. She was freaking out and spasms sent her into a tizzy. She fell off of my cock and lay there shuddering from pleasure. Coburn took the opportunity to jump on for the ride and grabbed my soaked cock and slid it in. One after the other, I had these two lesbians cumming and loving my cock.

Terry slowly got up and began sucking on Coburn's tits after pulling her bra out of the way. Shit it was so hot to watch her pleasure the other woman while I fucked her. Two lesbians and one cock was hot as shit!

I just did what I was told and they were in total control. Coburn rode me for a few more minutes until she was overcome with pleasure as well. She took a break and Terry hopped back on backwards. She ate Coburn's well-fucked pussy as she moved up and down on my hard shaft. I reached up and touched her tits from behind to see if I was allowed. Terry stopped moving on my cock and turned back to me.

"I'll let you do that just because of this amazing cock," she said and turned back to Coburn's pussy.

I started playing with Terry's firm breasts, pinching her hard nipples and tugging them. This only added to her pleasure and she burst again, releasing the floodgates on my cock. Man she was wet and cumming fiercely. She fell off again and Coburn got on all fours and told me to give it to her. I was glad for the change. My ass was hurting from the hard floor. I put a pillow down and knelt on it and eased my cock back into Coburn. She screamed as it rushed further into her wet snatch. I could just see her little ass in the candlelight. It was covered I thick white foam. I stuck my thumb on it and rubbed it in and darted the tip of my thumb into her tight orifice.

Terry came up next to us and pulled my cock out and started sucking the juices off and then shoved it back in for me. I thrusted about ten times and she repeated the process, sucking my cock and shoving it back into her life partner. The difference in sensation from the wet pussy to the blow job kept me from cumming and I was really enjoying myself.

"Fuck her little ass, boy!" Terry said after sucking my cock again.

Coburn turned back and looked at us. She had a smile on her face and I could tell these lesbians had played anally before. Terry did all the work for me and pushed my hard engorged head into Coburn's ass. She opened right up and my shaft disappeared into the hot tight velvet sheath.

"That's it boy... now fuck her hard!" Terry screamed.

"Yes ma'm," I said out loud and pounded away at this hot cop's ass.

Terry let me go for a while but then pulled me out and sucked Coburn's ass off of me. Her hole was wide open from my pounding and I could see into her bowels. It was hot shit. Before it closed Terry shoved my cock back in and I went to it. I was beyond turned on with the new fresh cum boiling in my balls. I was ready to unload again my magnificent load. I told both lesbians to get ready for my pending cum bath as I drove my hard cock as deep as I could into Coburn's ass. She was screaming and cumming fiercely from my plentiful pre-cum in her bowels and my wide cock in her ass.

"Terry, you have to try his cum when he shoots, its to die for," Coburn screamed after I told them I was ready.

"Give me that cum boy, I want all of it!" Terry yelled and pulled my pending exploding cock out of Coburn's ass.

As soon as Terry's lips touched my head I erupted in a massive explosion that filled her mouth up in the first contraction. I watched her eyes get wide as more cum splattered into her mouth, one spurt after another. She was doing her best to swallow the delicious treat but let some dribble out of her mouth onto Coburn's quivering ass. Terry was stunned how much cum I released and how good it tastes, licking me clean when I finally stopped. She cleaned off the cop's ass after my cock and looked back up at me.

"I never knew a man could shoot that much or taste that good," she exclaimed.

"They normally can't Terry. At least I've never seen another one do what he can. And if you keep watching his cock won't go soft now either. He'll be able to fuck your tight ass now if you want him too," Coburn explained.

"He's like the perfect toy! Never goes soft," Terry giggled and grabbed my throbbing cock. "Do you want my ass too boy?" she asked.

"Hell yes, I do!" I exclaimed still breathing heavy from my huge orgasm.

She pushed me over onto my back and straddled me, grabbing my cock and sliding it into her warm wet pussy first. Once my cock was good and greased up, she rose up off of me, positioned my cock against her ass and slid down onto it with ease. Her ass was hot and tight, tighter than Coburn's and I could tell who got anal more. Once I was deep inside, she stopped moving and adjusted to my width. Slowly she started rocking back and forth in a circle and I felt her ass quivering on my shaft. The heat was intense on my shaft and head and when she started shaking I knew my pre-cum was working its magic deep inside of her.

She got more aggressive a few minutes later and began to rise up and off my cock a few inches before easing back down. My hands went to her luscious tits, squeezing the nipples and fondling them. She moaned as I played and didn't mind again. My cock was already stimulated and ready to cum again as she sped up faster and faster letting more of my cock in and out of her ass.

"His cock in my ass is amazing! My whole body is climaxing!" she screamed.

She didn't have much practice riding a man's cock and lost her balance again and fell off in her orgasmic convulsions. She just rolled over quivering and waited for me to take over. I positioned myself behind her and lifted her leg while she was on her side. Running my cock up and down her pussy and ass, I slipped it back into her bum and thrust forward with all my length. She screamed anew as my balls slapped on her ass over and over. Coburn was just watching me fuck her partner with a smile on her face. She finally crawled closer and began playing with my balls and shaft as I moved in and out. They were tightening quickly now with the hot ass and the attention Coburn was giving them.

Suddenly she grabbed my shaft and pulled me out and started sucking me off like Terry had done earlier. Then shoved me back in like she was in control. I loved it and let her work my shaft how ever she wanted. This continued for 10 minutes, I thrusted hard and fast until she pulled me out and sucked me and then it started all over again. Terry was constantly cumming and screaming and I was very nearly cumming again. Coburn could tell by my balls and engorged shaft and urged me on to cum for her so she could eat my load. That was all it took, her voice telling me to feed her made me lose it the next time she pulled me out. I splattered her face and mouth with cum and a lot dripped down onto Terry's shuddering body. Not a drop went to waste though, with Coburn sucking and licking every inch of my cock and then her partner's body. She worked up Terry's length after I stopped cumming and Terry licked off all the cum that had missed Coburn's mouth. It was hot shit watching the two of them kiss and lick each other.

I felt my work was done here and left the two of them alone, redressed and wandered out. They both thanked me for the wonderful time and then went back to making love girl on girl style. I needed some sleep and almost fell asleep on the drive home. Making it to my bedroom, I was out as soon as I hit the pillow.

jasliz
jasliz
3,532 Followers
12