Perpetual Boner Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,534 Followers

She fucked my cock with her ass like it was her pussy. I couldn't stop my cock from cumming only a minute later. I exploded inside of her and she had the same reaction as Suzy did the night before. My semen caused her to wig out and scream so loud it hurt all of our ears. The sensation of her ass convulsing just urged my cock on and I filled her ass full of my load until it was oozing out between the ridges on the underside of my cock.

"I can't......... I can't...... I can't take it!!!!!!" she screamed.

The pleasure was too much for her and I think she was scared of what was going to happen to her. She struggled to rise off of me and the cum in her ass shot out all over me as her ass convulsed. I didn't think any of them would want it after being in Nikki's ass but I was wrong. Anna, knowing how good it was dove right in and Kim, not wanting to be left out soon began licking it off as well. She really got into it once she tasted it. I just laid their breathing heavily as the two ladies cleaned me off. Nikki was still shaking and climaxing next to me with a mesmerized look on her face.

"Anna, I think you need to let him cum in your ass! It's indescribable!" Nikki said.

Anna was sucking the cum off my cock now. She looked at me while she did, contemplating my cock in her ass and my cum in her body. Kim finished up what she could find and looked up at Nikki.

"I'll let him," she said. "But don't we have to wait too long now?" she asked.

"Not with him. Somehow he's already to go," Anna said taking my hard stiff cock out of her mouth.

"No fucking way? Really?"

"See for yourself, hard as if he didn't even cum," Anna answered.

Kim looked and then grabbed my steely member and her eyes got wider. "Well hell yes! Let's do it then!" she said excitedly.

She started rubbing her own juices onto her tight thin ass. I rose up, sick of being on my back. She saw me moving towards her and got back on the sofa with her finger in her ass already working it in and out. Anna let my cock go so I could get up and behind Kim, who now had two fingers in. I didn't bother asking if she was ready. She pulled her digits out as soon as I bent my cock down to her ass. I slipped my head in as her ass closed and she moaned in a pleasure pain sound. I stopped with just the head in and let my pre-cum work it's magic. It didn't take long and she pushed back on me taking the rest of my cock deep inside. Her ass was hot and tight around my shaft.. Anna joined us and pointed the camera in close as I slowly worked my stiff cock in and out of the skinny ass.

"Oh fuck yeah! Fuck my ass!" Kim screamed. "Give me that cum deep inside!"

There was no need to try and hold out. She was already climaxing for the third time today and just begging for me to cum. I loved my new cock. It was amazing how fast I could cum again and how hard I stayed. I soon was at the point of no stopping and just let it fly, coating every inch and wall of Kim's innards. She, like the women before her, freaked out as the hot spunk caked her ass and reacted causing her to shake, scream and completely lose her faculties. She either squirted cum or pee all over the sofa in her orgasmic bliss, making a huge mess. Once I was done cumming, Nikki appeared with a large glass. I knew what she wanted and I pulled out while she filmed my cum squirting out of Kim's quivering anus. A lot of cum gushed out and filled the glass a quarter full. Nikki and Anna shared it while Kim continued to shake and convulse.

I had to sit down after cumming so quickly again. My legs felt like marshmallow and I was already getting hungry again. I sat down on the coffee table that was now up against the wall. I watched with interest as Nikki and Anna shared my glass of cum. They acted like it was the finest wine or beverage they had ever tasted. Once it was all gone Nikki turned to me and back to Anna.

"So are you going to let him?" she asked.

"You really should Anna, it's incredible. I've never felt anything like it or imagined something could feel so good," Kim added.

"Don't worry about his cock in your ass, it will only hurt for a second. His pre stuff makes it so good you'll want him to fuck you as hard as he can," Nikki continued.

"Fine! I'll try it, just go really slow Todd," Anna said.

I could tell if she had one anal before she either had a bad experience or hand never done it. I wasn't worried. What Nikki had said was true. And when I looked down at my ragging cock I had plenty of pre-cum to go around again and even some semen they had neglected to clean off. Anna got on the couch in position and I stood up on wobbly legs and walked over. Nikki saw the glob of white spunk on my cock and tried to get at it but I stopped her before she could. Instead I scraped it off with my finger and rubbed it around Anna's ass. It was instantaneous! I watched her ass start contracting, opening and closing from the sensation my cum had caused. She began breathing hard and a drip of vaginal cum dripped to the floor. Damn, quite a reaction it caused. I hesitated watching her perfect ass and body's effect from such a simple thing but then realized I needed to get my cock in that ass before the effect wore off.

She looked back at me as I pressed my slick head inside her. She opened right up like a seasoned pro and I think it even amazed her what my cum could do.

"Oh fuck yes!!!!!! Todd that's wonderful, Ohhhh fuck me now fuck my ass Todd I want it in my asssssss!" she screamed.

My entire length soon disappeared and I was fucking my fifth ass of the day. First Bree, then Lacie, Nikki, Kim and now Anna. I've had all of their asses in less than 6 hours! I couldn't fucking believe how lucky I was. I had to admit it was a toss up between Kim and Anna's. They were both extremely tight and hot I couldn't judge which one was better. Now the ass on Anna far exceeded Kim's bony little thing so I think from a visual stand point I enjoyed hammering away at Anna's better. This made me approach orgasm again much quicker with the excitement and visual stimulation. Anna had a fabulous body. I leaned over and cupped her wonderful breasts as I slid in and out of her tight hot ass. She loved it with my pre cum soaking her and my semen as lube on her tight rim.

I enjoyed it immensely and delayed it, basking in the tight sensation and incredible bliss my body was in. Her tits in my hand and my eyes on her ass increased the effect. I waited until she was already cumming before I released my incredible third load inside of her. It was just as much as the other two women and yet again she couldn't take the intense sensations and orgasmic euphoria. Nikki collected it again and Kim and she drank every drop. Kim had filmed the whole thing saying how awesome it was and that we should sell this video and make a killing on it. I think Nikki had already had the exact idea. I figured people would like to see a man fuck and cum inside three asses in less than an hour and Nikki was confident of the same thing. She stopped the camera, took the tape out and put it in her purse with a smile on her face.

jasliz
jasliz
3,534 Followers