Perpetual Boner Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,531 Followers

"Its fine, I'm sure after all your spunk they will still be at it for hours. But since you mentioned it maybe you could make it up to me," she said.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked.

"How about a load all to myself."

"I'm all yours."

She leaned over and fished my hard cock out of my pants and began sucking. I had to smile to myself because of where I was. I was sitting in a cop car in my driveway getting a blowjob from an officer. It was crazy. Coburn seemed to get better and better the more practice she had with my cock. She worked it expertly in her mouth and easily took my average length all the way down into her mouth. I laid my head back on the seat and enjoyed her newly acquired talent. She took her time; enjoying my taste I was sure.

Everything she was doing was perfect. I listened to her work my shaft in the dark, small slurping sounds came from her and my moans added to the darkness. While she sucked I dug my phone out of my pants and texted Suzy I was okay and they had released me. Her text came back really fast. She must have been up waiting to hear something. I texted her about the cops making a mistake and that I would see her tomorrow. She texted back that she wanted to see me tonight because she missed me.

It was about then that Coburn got more aggressive and was working my cock with the intent of receiving my large load. I had a difficult time concentrating on texting Suzy back with the intense pleasure my cock was experiencing. I told her I was beat and really needed to sleep. I was just pushing send when my cock erupted deep in Coburn's mouth. She struggled with the amount of cum and trying to breathe but swallowed fast as each eruption sent another burst of cum into her mouth.

Once it was done, she came up from off of me. I could scarcely make out her face but she looked like she was smiling. She kissed me on the cheek and said, "Thanks Todd, that was worth missing the girls for a bit. I'll talk to you later and I hope you learned how important it is to listen to officers of the law."

"I did, I'll try and be more available," I returned.

I somehow got my wet cock back in my pants and got out of the car. I watched her drive away and another text came back from Suzy. She finally gave up and said she was tired as well but wanted to see me tomorrow. I said that would be fine. Inside my house my legs were weak and shaking. I downed an entire 20 oz Gatorade, walked up to my room and was out before my head hit the pillow.

jasliz
jasliz
3,531 Followers