Perpetual Boner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,518 Followers

"Damn! It looks just as hard as before, like I didn't even do anything to you yet," she said.

"I know, now do you believe me? I really didn't take anything, I don't think there is anything you can take to do this." I said

"I think your right....... even Viagra or the other stuff you still would get soft after cumming. And the doctor didn't seem worried?" she asked.

"Well I didn't tell him about the increase in cum or that I've tired several times to get it to go down. But since it doesn't hurt, I think I'm fine."

"This is really odd, kinda cool but I'm still pissed off you didn't warn me first," she said as she finished scrubbing the rug, dropping the rag into the water.

She stood up and left the room again with the cleaning stuff and came back soon after. She walked in and looked at the wet spot on the ground.

"I hope that dries quick and it doesn't stain," she said.

She walked over and sat down next to me on the bed and looked down at my cock, which was throbbing and moving slowly with my heartbeat.

"Wow Todd, I bet there are women who would kill for a cock that stayed hard like that," she smiled.

"And what? You're not one of them?" I asked.

"I didn't say that, not yet anyway," she smiled coyly and reached out and touched my shaft. "It's almost like a challenge. Daring me to make it soft, tempting me," she laughed teasing me and grabbing hold of it.

"Oh really? Are you up for the challenge," I smiled.

"We have until 12 to find out. Then my parents are back," she said smiling and rubbing the head now.

"Cool, I'm 'up' for it," I said laughing.

"You surely are, but if you are really going to cum like that again we better get something ready. I can't swallow that much and I don't think a condom will work either."

She let go of my member and left the room again. She returned with a giant plastic salad bowl. When I saw it I laughed and said, "Big enough?"

"Well I don't want you to miss in your excitement," she snickered.

She put the bowl on her nightstand and then started to undress. She took her wet shirt off first that she had washed out. Her full breasts were held tight in her bra. She shimmied out of her shorts and was wearing my favorite pair of 'boy shorts' underwear. My cock jumped as I viewed her wonderfully toned body. She had a smooth tight stomach with an elongated belly button, round C cups, and long slim legs. Her brown hair was past her shoulders and she had to get that wet a little to get my cum out from earlier.

I took my shirt off and kicked my shoes onto the floor. I let my pants and boxers fall as well. She dropped to her knees again and started sucking immediately. She took her time this round. She licked my shaft and tight balls, then stroked and sucked for about five minutes. She stopped and looked up at me.

"Now if I make you cum again, do you think it will stay hard and you could screw me right after?" she asked

"I'm almost positive," I said biting my lip at the prospect.

"Okay, if you say so. I'm so horny right now. I have to have you!"

She went back to sucking me and stroking. She got more aggressive and it felt incredible. I was humming again and knew I would cum in mere minutes at the rate she was working. She stopped again after a hard suck of my head and looked up at me.

"You know what? I didn't notice before but you taste much better today, I mean it wasn't bad before but it's like really good now. Your pre-cum tastes wonderful," she blurted.

"Okay, that's new as well. Glad you like it," I said smiling back at her.

She went right back to sucking and I was soon back to the point I was before she stopped. Her head bobbed and twisted on my cock and her right hand played with my balls as her left stroked up and down as she was getting faster. A few minutes later, I was at the point of no stopping.

"Okay Suz! It's about to blow again," I warned her.

She took me out of her mouth and grabbed the large bowl. While still stroking, she held it in front and under my cock.

"AAAAhhhhhhhh........Fuck ya!" I screamed as my cock exploded into the bowl.

Her face lit up watching my cock squirt a shit load of jizz. She stroked it the entire time.

"Holy fucking shit Todd. That's unbelievable!" she screamed as it was still going.

Long ropes of white thick cum spurted every half second. It was a record again. I counted 21 spurts and the bowl was covered with it all oozing down to the bottom. It finally stopped. She let go of it and it sprang right back up to full attention. She licked off the remaining globs running down my shaft and swallowed them.

"Damn Todd! Your cum tastes 100 percent better as well," she said, looking into the bowl like she wanted to drink more. "That's a shit load of cum! And look at your dick, it's not even phased in the least," she said with her eyes wide.

She hesitated, looking in the bowl and licking her lips but then put it back on her nightstand. She quickly took off her underwear and jumped up on my lap. Her blowjob had her extremely wet and ready. She rose up on her knees and grabbed my hard shaft and eased it into her wet hot pussy.

"Oh fuck yes, oh Todd it's so hard and hot," she blurted and began rising up and down taking every inch I had with each bounce.

I wrapped my arms around her, pulled her breasts to my face and bit her nipples through the shear lace bra. They were already hard. I thrust up with her downward motion and drove my cock deeper into her hot little body. She was panting already and breathing heavy with her effort, so I quickly undid her bra and tossed it on the floor and stood up with her in my arms. Turning around I laid her down on the bed. I stood in front of her with my cock deep in her pussy and began to fuck her hard and fast.

"That's it Todd give me that hard cock....I've never felt it this big before," she said biting her lip and scratching my hips as I thrust forward.

Her pussy was noticeably tighter around my shaft. I knew that I had never been this engorged and big before either. It felt incredible, super sensitive like I could feel every ridge and crevice inside her pussy. I lifted her legs and held her ankles in my hands and thrust forward forcefully making her round breasts roll in circles. She bit her lip at me and grabbed both of her tits and began squeezing the nipples. She looked amazing. Her pussy wrapped tightly around my cock was exquisite.

I watched her lick her fingers and tease her erect nubs with the cold spit. Her little clit was pressing out her folds. As my stiff cock rammed into her it pulled back her lips and revealed the shiny little nub. She was so wet and tight and my urge to cum was approaching quickly.

"Oh shit Todd I can't believe your cock can do this! I'm about to cum already!" she screamed.

Her clit grew and I could see most of it now pressing out into view. Her back arched, pressing her pussy down on the top of my cock and increasing the friction and pleasure. She lost it seconds later and began screaming and thrashing on her bed as her orgasm took over.

"Oh......oh.......oh.......fuck oh my oh....oh shit Todd!" she stammered.

Her orgasm lasted longer then any I had ever seen. I was so taken aback by her body convulsing and her reaction, that I forgot all about my pending orgasm. I just kept hammering away increasing her pleasure and making sure she was getting everything she could from it.

"Ahhhh holy shit! Something's different.......New........ Incredible!" She tired to explain but I think her pleasure was actually increasing. She was overcome by another wave of convulsions.

Her clit was fucking huge now. Her whole body looked stimulated. Her pussy was drenched in her cum and I saw that my cock was covered in her secretions even worse than when she is ovulating.

"Too much!!!!!! Its too much!!!!! Stop please!!!!!!!!" she begged me.

Something was definitely different. Her pleasure was too intense and wasn't going away as long as my cock was ramming into her. She couldn't handle anymore. Reluctantly I pulled out. I felt her juice drip down over my balls as my cock throbbed and bounced begging for release. I just stood there and watched her rock back and forth and squirm on her bed. She wasn't in pain, she was just overcome by the pleasure and still hadn't said anything to me after a few minutes.

Finally she seemed to calm down but her body was still stimulated. Her nipples were extremely hard and her clit was beyond big and looked painful to me. I waited patiently while my cock continued to ooze and throb.

"Holy fucking shit Todd........I've never.......Never felt anything like that before. It was like something was coating my insides with pleasure and the longer you kept going it spread. Just kept getting more intense and covering my body." She struggled to say still breathing heavy.

I took that in and looked down at my cock. The pre-cum that was running down my shaft now. I decided to try something so I used my finger and thumb to pinch my head and get the slick liquid between my digits. Then before she said anything else, I rubbed it on her huge clit to see what would happen.

The effect was almost instantaneous........She screamed and began to thrash around, cumming fiercely all over again. Her pussy convulsed. A large flow of cum suddenly escaped her folds and ran down to her ass and onto her bed. Not only was my cock always hard now it seemed my secretions had a new effect on the opposite sex. It was the ultimate aphrodisiac. I stood their stunned as she wigged out and came like I was still fucking her.

"No more!!!!!!!! Please make it stop it's too much.......... I'm going to die!" she screamed as her spasms increased.

Her bed was a mess now with all that was running out of her pussy. I didn't know what to do for her. she was literally going insane from the pleasure. I finally tried to wipe my juices from her clit and body and spread her own all around her clit and lips. It finally worked and diluted my pre-cum enough for her to start calming down again

She finally could focus on my face and what I saw as not good. She seemed different.... scared or something.

"You aren't telling me everything Todd. Something happened to you...you aren't normal anymore. Your cock stays hard all the time and your pre-cum is so stimulating I can't even handle it! What aren't you telling me?" She said in a low deep voice and actually backed away from me onto her bed further.

I hesitated, and this just confirmed she was right. I knew I was going to have to tell her everything that happened at the bar. It would probably destroy our relationship but I don't think she was gong to let me touch her again anyway.

"Okay, you're right. There is only one thing I have left out and probably somehow explains everything," I said. She looked pissed now and sat up against her wall on the other side of her bed with her hands folded hiding her breasts. She was still stimulated. I could tell the pre-cum hadn't worn off completely because she was still breathing hard and shaking every 10 to 15 seconds from a pleasure shudder.

"There was this woman, at the bar...the guys told her it was my birthday and before I knew what was happening she had pulled me into the back and...well she sucked me off," I said looking down and then slowly back up at her.

She shook again but the pleasure on her face turned to anger. I knew she was pissed and was going to let me have it.

"I see....so this slut sucked you and now you are somehow 'changed'," she said it as a statement not a question. "Great Todd now I'm probably infected as well," she continued with a shudder and I saw her legs cross and tighten as her pussy went through another spasm.

"I'm sorry, I didn't expect this either. I mean how the hell was I suppose to know any of this was possible, let alone would happen to me,"

"You're sorry? Sorry for cheating on me with some floozy in a bar! That's it Todd, just sorry? You're a freak Todd and I want you to leave now," she said pointing to her door.

I hesitated again. That's when the yelling started. She screamed at me to get out and take my bowl of infected cum with me. She tried to make her point with a pillow and a stuffed bear. I decided I better leave before the clock radio came my way. I quickly dressed and dodged a few more things, picked up the bowl and left her room.

I washed out the bowl in her kitchen sink and left it there. When I left, I could hear her sobbing into a pillow. My cock was rock hard as I closed the door.

Chapter 3

Great! Now I was without a girlfriend and had a perpetual boner! My cock throbbed for release after the pent up excitement of my girlfriend, oh wait, ex girlfriend's tight pussy wrapped around it. I needed to get off somehow. I had an empty Gatorade bottle with a wide mouth in my car on the floor next to me. I pulled over behind an old shut down service station. Grabbing the bottle I took off the lid and had to unbuckle and zip down my pants to get my cock out. Shit, I was so horny it was unreal. I didn't care if anyone saw me jacking off in my car.

I had scarcely touched my cock and euphoria spread through my body. My infectious pre-cum flowed anew. It looked normal but I knew something was different since it had such an effect on Suzy. As I began to stroke, I thought about her luscious tits swirling to my thrusts and that hot pussy wrapped around my shaft. I was going to miss her. I really hoped she would miss me enough to call. I had scared her big time so I didn't think it would be soon, if ever. Maybe the memory of how pleasurable my cock and pre-cum had been would drive her to call.

As I masturbated and thought about her body and what my new cock had produced in her. I got the cocky idea that women would beg for that kind or pleasure. That I could bottle up my pre-cum and sell it for big money. It was then that I got the idea to look into adult films. Because if my cock stayed like this and I had such potent cum, I could please many women and probably make a lot of money. I smiled as the idea of fucking hundreds of different women and causing them to have orgasms like they have never experienced before ran through my mind.

Sitting there in my car with my hard oozing cock in my hand and daydreaming about being the best porn star in the world had me distracted. When the knock on my window came, I about jumped through the roof of my car. I quickly tried to hide my cock and looked up into the face of the female cop. My hand was covered with my pre-cum. When I opened the window the smell must have been potent because she stepped back. I saw an odd expression come on her face. Her eyes went distant and glassy. She wasn't bad looking for a cop and had a nice set of tits behind her black uniform.

"Enjoying yourself?" she finally asked.

"What? Oh ya, I guess," I said stupidly.

"Can I see some ID sir?" she said.

Fuck! I was busted. My cock was screaming at me for release now after being delayed twice. I found my driver's license. My hand was still covered in my pre-cum and it got on it. I handed it to her anyway. She put her thumb right in the glob of slippery clear liquid. She looked at me and then to the picture. I saw her start rubbing the pre-cum between her thumb and index finger. The strange expression was back on her face, but this time it lasted longer. She seemed to be somewhere else.

I had to clear my throat before she came back to reality. She said, "I need to run this through my computer, don't go anywhere sir."

I watched her walk back to her car and get in. She was still playing with the liquid on her fingers. My mouth dropped open as I saw her lick them clean. She shot a quick glance at me after tasting my juice and then finished cleaning her fingers off with her mouth. She wasn't done. She started wiping off the driver's license and eating the juice as well. I was floored, totally blown away at what she was doing and the look she had on her face. I don't think she even looked me up on the computer, she just got back out and walked up to my door again. I could distinctly see her nipples pressing on her uniform and if I wasn't mistaken, she was squeezing her thighs together as well.

"Umm sir this may be forward but I'm willing to overlook your little misdemeanor here if you'll let me finish what you started," she said.

I about died. My mouth dropped even lower and my eyes must have been huge. I hesitated. She bit her lip and looked down into my lap at my hard cock throbbing in my buttoned pants. I hadn't zipped up yet. I finally nodded.

"Step out of the vehicle please," she said and backed away from my door.

I opened it and got out and stood in front of her. She licked her lips, dropped to her knees with no hesitation and easily had my button undone and my cock out in the air. She dove right in and started licking my pre-cum off my shaft and head, sticking her tongue into the slit trying to get more. She started sucking and stoking my member like she burned for my cum. I knew that it was my pre-cum that had this strange effect on women.

She sucked so well. I was impressed with this cop. I didn't think she had it in her but she was fabulous. She was experienced as well and knew when I was getting close and about to cum because she suddenly stopped and squeezed the head of my cock stopping me for the third time in an hour.

"I'm sorry but I have to have you inside of me!" she said with lust filled eyes. I could tell she didn't want me to cum yet and go soft. Little did she know.

We were pretty much out in the open from two sides behind this building. I looked around. She saw my hesitancy and went to the trunk of her patrol car. From the back she pulled a large battering ram used for breaking down doors. I watched her slam the back door of the old service station wide open and drop the ram.

"This better?" she asked impatiently.

I was almost afraid of her. She had a look on her face that I've only seen in bondage porn. I knew she wanted me bad. I quickly went through the destroyed door. She followed after me, already taking off her uniform. I was right about her breasts they were nice and she stayed in pretty good shape for her job. She tossed her gun belt, radio and everything on the dusty floor and was working on her boots so she could remove her pants. The room was dimly lit from some boarded up windows but quite a bit of light streamed in from the broken door. I saw that it was mostly empty besides a couple of old chairs in a waiting room.

She had her pants off now and even her panties. She put her boots back on, but didn't tie them so she could walk around on the dirty floor. I watched her, with my cock throbbing, as she walked to one of the chairs, knelt on it, stuck her ass out towards me and looked back.

"Fuck me now bitch!" she voiced and spread her cheeks apart reveling her very wet and aroused pussy.

I held my pants up until I got to her. Then let them drop around my ankles, grabbed my shaft and ran my oozing head up and down her wet snatch. Then popped it in. The act of rubbing my juice on her sensitive skin and clitoris did just what I expected. She immediately started wigging out and convulsing from the potent juice. I felt her pussy squeeze and release my cock over and over as I thrust inside of her.

"OHHHHHHHH FFFUUUUKKKKKKKK!" she screamed and her pussy flooded with a river of cum that oozed out between my cock and dripped down to the chair.

I didn't stop. I needed to get my rocks off finally and just pounded away from behind. The chair started rocking. She didn't stop screaming as my juice did its number on her and spread over her entire body. I reached forward and grabbed her large breasts. Her nipples were rock hard like I expected. I pulled her back on my shaft over and over pounding as deep as I could into this cop.

jasliz
jasliz
3,518 Followers