Perpetual Boner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,518 Followers

It didn't take long. I was too worked up again and knew it was seconds away, "Shit ma'm, I'm going to cum!" I screamed over her own yells.

"Cum in my mouth!" she screamed.

I'm sure she didn't know what she was saying, she was too far gone from the orgasm. But when I pulled out, she hopped right down onto her knees in the filth and started stroking my eminent fire hose. She opened her mouth wide and my cock exploded into her mouth. The next one hit her high under the nose and gushed onto her face. She moved forward thinking she could swallow the rest and I'd be done soon but her eyes got huge as my cock just kept squirting its unnatural volume, filling her mouth full.

I still wasn't done and had forgotten to count this time. Her mouth was completely full and my juice was running out of both sides and down her face and chest. She closed her mouth and swallowed the unbelievable mouthful of cum, but while she was swallowing two or three more shots hit her in the face and dripped off her again.

She opened up one more time, took the last two bursts and swallowed them like they were candy. Then sucked my oozing hard cock until she had sucked it all clean.

Holy shit! I had never seen anything like it before. She swallowed so much cum and was searching for more. I guess Suzy claiming it tasted better was an understatement. This dirty little cop was acting like her life depended on it.

"Oh fuck ya that's so good. Oh it's the best thing I've ever tasted!" she blurted wiping her face off and eating my cum off of her hands. Then she went after the extra on her tits and chest. I had stepped back to watch her and of course my cock remained hard. She finished all she could after about five minutes and then looked up at me.

"Are you hard again already?" she asked looking confused.

"Actually it never went down," I smiled.

She cocked her head sideways and looked at me, then to my cock.

"What? Really? Shit I'm still reeling from my orgasm. I can't believe how good that was and how much cum you shoot. Can you do it again already?' she asked.

I smiled and nodded, "how do you want it this time?" I asked her.

"Holy shit really? It's been..... what? Five minutes?" she said stunned.

I just shrugged my shoulders. She stood up and quickly approached me again. She all but ripped my shirt off and tossed it on her pile of discarded clothing and gear. She rubbed her hard nipples on my chest and smashed my steely cock between her body and mine. Suddenly she jumped up and wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. I instinctively put my hands under her ass and held her up over my cock and slowly eased her back down on it. She moaned in ecstasy as my wide head eased inside her quivering pussy.

"Your cock is so amazing! As soon as it enters, it's like my body floods with pleasure and I'm on the verge of orgasm," she breathed into my ear and pressed down on my shaft deeper.

I knew it was my pre-cum working its magic again deep inside of her. She started vibrating all over as it coursed through her body. Unlike Suzy, she went with it and didn't give it a second thought, probably because she had never been with me to know the difference. Her body peaked and flooded quickly again. More of her juice ran off my cock and balls dripping to the ground. My urge was back again, just like I expected. I was happy to pound away at this 'public servant' and pound I did.

She didn't weigh that much, but even after five more minutes my arms began to be fatigued from lifting her up and down on my rod. She was still going crazy, screaming and shaking in my arms as my hard cock oozed more and more pre-cum inside of her drenched pussy. Her nipples were like rocks against my chest. I could feel her hardened clit hit my body when I slammed her down. I quickly looked around for something to lay her on. The only thing around was the old service counter but it was as filthy as the floor. I had stopped thrusting inside of her and she recognized my dilemma as she saw me looking around.

"Fuck the dirt and just do it!" she screamed, wanting me to fuck her again.

She was out of control and only had one thing on her mind and that was what my cock was doing to her. So I laid her sweat covered back on the old dusty and greasy counter top and remained standing. She started screaming anew as I forced my long cock in and out and held her legs up so I could penetrate deep. She was going to be covered in filth but apparently she didn't care.

"That's it! Fuck my pussy with that amazing cock! Give it to me! Deeper!!!!!" she screamed.

I pushed her legs even further over her body, lifting her ass off the counter and drove hard and deep with all I had, as fast as I could. My penis was humming again. Her pussy was so slick and wet, it was almost frictionless. Her body was quivering on the hard wood counter. Her nipples pointed prominently towards the ceiling as her breasts rolled in large circles. She never stopped moaning or screaming at me to give it to her in all sorts of crude ways. I don't think she ever stopped cumming either.

Her clit was huge like Suzy's was and I knew my pre-cum had her body stimulated and flooded with pleasure beyond her wildest fantasies. She was acting like a crazy porn star when they fake it for the movies, but I new she wasn't faking it here. What would be the point of that? It was quite a turn on for me to see this woman I didn't even know acting like this because of what I was doing to her. I knew I had been given a special gift for sure.

The sun was starting to go down and the boarded up shop was getting darker and darker. I was getting closer to cumming again. She was begging for my load now. Telling me where she wanted it. Her mouth again, of all places. I knew she wanted to eat as much of my delicious cum as she could. Unfortunately, her radio on the ground crackled to life before I could get off.

"All units respond to a 419 in progress at 5th and Cherry, repeat all units respond," the radio blared.

I had no idea what that meant but when she heard it she cursed loud and sat up on the counter.

"Fuck! Shit, I've got to go. I can't not show up to that!" she blurted and I pulled my almost ready cock out in disappointment.

She jumped down. Even in the dim light, I saw her back was black from the dirt and grease. She found her panties, slipped them on and quickly put as much on as she could and turned back to me. She had to pause. I saw her shaking and still reeling from my pre-cum in her system.

"I'll just give you a warning today sir. Just remember to play with that wonderful thing in a more private place next time," she said walking towards me.

She grabbed my hard cock and looked up at me and said, "Look me up sweetie, at the 512, names Coburn, Sergeant Coburn. You were unbelievable." She pulled on my cock a few times. I could tell she didn't want to leave at all, but duty called. She finally pulled away from me. She rushed out talking into her radio. I heard her throw the battering ram into her car and take off.

Holy shit. I couldn't believe that just happened. I should have been booked in jail for public indecency. My dad probably would have had to bail me out. But instead, I actually fucked the arresting officer. I couldn't believe it. I looked down at my cum covered hard cock and smiled to myself. I gathered my clothes that were now filthy and drove back home for a shower. As I drove I saw my opened wallet on my seat. My drivers license was missing. I knew who had it. Well, I guess I would have to look up Sgt. Coburn for sure now.

Luckily my parents were nowhere to be found when I got home. I hurried to my room, took off my gross clothes and put my robe on, with the big bulge in the front from my cock. It was crusted with dried cop cum, but still throbbing like normal now. As I was walking to the laundry room I heard my mom and dad's headboard hitting their wall. I about gagged knowing they were getting it on in there. I was shocked because it was only 9:30 at night. I wondered what had caused this. I think I figured it out when I took my dirty clothes to the laundry room. On top of the washer and drier were my old sweat shirt and socks that I had used to clean up all my cum from this morning and last night. I could smell the dried cum strongly.

I think my mother found them. The smell was too much for her and she attacked my dad. I laughed and was glad I wasn't the only one benefitting from my new cock. She had the water ready and most of the clothes in when she must have smelled my cum, stopped working and went to find my dad. I laughed again and put my socks and sweat shirt in the water along with the rest of my dirty clothes and started the machine. I walked to the bathroom and started the shower and hopped in.

The hot water felt great. I was soon stroking my erect member with the water hitting my back. I fantasized again about the potential I had with this 'gift'. The women that would beg to fuck me and eat my cum. I had no idea how to get into the adult movie business, but I knew I needed to. With a constant hardon I didn't know what else I could really do as a job now. It was almost like I was perfect for it. I came soon after, spraying my incredible load all over again and began my quest to become the greatest porn star of all time.

jasliz
jasliz
3,518 Followers