Perpetual Devotion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks for last night." Marketa said as she watched a bird next to the fire.

I looked at her and said, "You're welcome."

Just then, we heard a rattle of something; we climbed out of the tent and saw two people on mountain bikes coming towards us, a man and a woman. Their clothes were splattered with mud and dry grass. They were the first people we had seen since we stop here for about 1 week ago, they waved and pedaled towards us, we waved back and watched as they came to a stop. "Hi." The woman said, she had short blond hair and looked like she had been riding hard the entire day. The guy got off and stretched his hand out towards mine, I shook it and then I shook the woman's. They asked us where we were from and I told them, "Wow, you came all the way?" the woman asked. They both looked at us in amazement since we were just two 18-year-old kids.

"We've been up and down the trail...what is it going to be this time?" The man turned to the woman and the woman held up three fingers. They told us that they had pedaled all the way from the three-quarters point in two days because the ranger told them to ride back because there was going to be a snowstorm coming soon. We told them that we had left in October and I acknowledged that the timing probably wasn't perfect since we would be right smack in November when we even began to make some distance, that's why I wanted to leave in the spring, there would be no more snow and it would be mostly mild weather while we walked.

They asked us if we were going back and we told them that we couldn't since we wouldn't be able to make it back in time, we were about 60 miles from the beginning of the trail and there was no way we could go back in only 4 days before the snowstorm hit. They told us that they would ride ahead and tell a park ranger and he would come pick us up and take us back. Both of us wished the other good luck and told them that we would be all right as long as the snow wasn't that bad, they said goodbye and rode away.

-------------------

We started right away as soon as the man and woman left; we gathered wood most of the afternoon and looked around for more stuff that we could use in case we were going to be snowed in. I found a flat rock and attached one piece to a tree branch and had a short shovel, Marketa found some acorns and gathered all of them and kept them in a container next to the tent, we even made a wind barrier next to our tent and one for the fire so that it would stay lit if there was high winds or light rain. That night we fell asleep just like we had the previous one, but this one was different, we were so exhausted that we didn't even say anything to each other, we just fell asleep in each other's arms.

----------------------

The next morning, I woke up, but Marketa was still asleep. I quietly got out of my sleeping bag and walked outside, I started the fire, gathered more wood, and even started breakfast, but when I finished Marketa was still in the tent. I began to get worried, she was usually up around when I was, but today was different. I walked back into the tent and sat next to her, she must've heard me come in because she turned around when I reached over to her. "What's the matter?" I asked in a concerned voice.

She moaned and said, "Ugh, I don't feel very good." She put her hand up to her forehead and said, "Do I have a temperature?"

I felt her forehead, it did feel a little warmer than usual, and I got the first aid kit and got the thermometer out and stuck it under her tongue. While we waited, I asked her if she wanted anything, she just muttered, "Just some water."

I got it for her and she sipped a little and placed it next to her, I took the thermometer out and read it, "Hmm...102...I guess you'll have to stay in the tent today." She looked relieved and went back to sleep. I started gathering wood again, and ate breakfast. I sat around the fire for a couple of minutes and then I made her a bowl of soup from one of the five cans we had left. I woke her up and she sat up and started eating, she ate it slow and talked to me a little. I hadn't thought of what to do when one of us got sick, and to make it all worse, we were due to get a strong cold front from Canada in 2 days, and would probably get snow.

That afternoon, Marketa was a little more active and talking more, I was happy that she was getting better. Little did I know, her condition was about to get worse. We talked until one of us fell asleep, I don't remember who it was but it might have been me. I woke up later that night with Marketa moaning. "What's wrong?" I asked in a worried voice. She didn't respond, I noticed her normally bouncy brown hair was wet with sweat and plastered to her forehead. I felt her forehead, it was on fire. I quickly got the sponge from her bag and wetted it with water and began to rub it against her in an effort to cool her down. She responded a little by putting her hand up to mine and holding it, she would squeeze it weakly every once and a while and I would squeeze back to assure her that I was still by her side. I would try to give her water every 45 minutes, she would drink it but then she would vomit it back up 10 minutes later, I was holding her hair away from her mouth when she said something. "No...no." She said quietly. I almost didn't hear it, because it was so quiet, almost a whisper.

"I'm here...I'm here." Was all I could say as I wiped her forehead, she clenched my hand harder than before and said it again.

"What? What?" I asked, she stopped and then continued, as if summoning the strength to talk more.

"No!" she shouted and bolted upright. She looked at me and then sighed and fell back down. I didn't know what to do, I was so worried, and what if she died? I thought about so many scenarios before the morning finally came.

-------------------------

Marketa was still a little sick, but she opened her eyes when I shook her, I had to make sure she was all right. "What happened last night?" I asked her as I sat next to her, feeding her the soup I had made earlier.

"I was sick..." She replied with a confused look on her face.

"No, you were having a nightmare, you kept saying no, no." I explained.

"No, I was sick, I dreamed about us..." Her voice cracked as she finished.

"Did something bad happen?" I asked quickly.

"Yes..." She said quietly.

"What? Was it good or bad?" I said.

"It was you, we were walking and, it was snowing..." Marketa paused and closed her eyes. "You were walking...and fell into the river and you broke the ice and went under, and when I tried to rescue you, I couldn't get through, and I saw you...you were dying."

I got scared, why had she dreamt that, was I going to die or was it just a stupid dream? I hugged her and said, "Don't worry, I'm all right, I'm right here with you, nothing bad will happen to me..." She hugged me back and then our eyes met.

"Promise you'll never leave me, promise?"

"I promise." Before I could react, she held me tighter and then kissed me, and not on the cheek, like she had done when we were young, but on the lips...as if she loved me.

I kissed her back, I didn't know what to say or what to do, and she seemed to be having the same problem as me. We both just lay down together and looked up with shocked looks on our faces. "I...I...I'm sorry." Marketa finally said.

"No, no, it's my fault." I replied, the thought of me kissing my sister was weird for me. I mean, our father had told us wrong when we were younger and kissed each other, but that was just on the cheek, and we were playing. Nothing like this had ever happened and we didn't know what to do. Marketa muttered something about having to go to the bathroom, got up and left the tent, leaving me there to think, but I didn't think for very long, we still had to gather more wood. Even though I had to do most of the work while Marketa recovered from being sick, I didn't mind it much. We avoided each other from the awkwardness of when we had kissed each other, but she would still look at me as she worked on the fire, every time I would look at her, she would look away.

----------------------

The next day, I told Marketa I was going to go sit by the river and work on my tan, even though it was November, she said she would join me as soon as she finished with the fire. I sat on the bank and put my feet in the cool water to clear my head. I looked away to the other side as she removed her clothes. I waited for her signal that she was finished when I felt a wave of cold water splash me across my back and shoulders making me cringe.

"Hey!" I started to say as I saw her laughing in the water. I wanted to get he back so I dug into the mud and threw some at her. It hit her on the shoulder.

"Hey..." She replied, and dug into the mud beneath her feet, she threw it but it landed short, I got another one and lobbed it, I missed. I got closer and was met with a glob landing straight in my face. I wiped the mud from my eyes and glared at her. She was laughing like I was the swamp monster. I jumped in the water and washed it from my face.

I acted like I was having trouble getting the mud from my eyes and when she came close enough I splashed her, she cried out in surprise and we started to splash each other savagely. I used my arm and made a large wave of water that washed over her, she squirted the water out in an arc, just like in the cartoons, but it hit me on the top of my head. "Ewww..." I wiped my head and tried to wipe it on her shoulder, she shrieked and grabbed my hand, trying to keep it away from her.

I grabbed her other arm and splashed a little more water in her face. I stopped and then she stopped struggling, we looked at each other and smiled, I took her into my arms and said, "I'm glad you're feeling better." She smiled again and I could feel he heart beating weakly against my chest. We slowly pulled apart and without realizing it, our lips found each other's for the second time, only this time, I didn't feel bad, in fact I felt wonderful, happy, and content with everything. We looked at each other again and whirled around slowly in the water, I kissed her this time, more passionately than the others had been. She didn't pull away; she only smiled.

I didn't know what to do next, even though I had played out the scenario a few of times with other girls, but this time my mind wouldn't work, it was like I was in a dream. She sensed my hesitation, grabbed my hands and led them down to her breasts, I finally snapped out of my dream and realized that this was real. Marketa closed her eyes as I softly caressed them in my hands. It wasn't the first time I had seen breasts, we had both been with someone, but it still felt new and exciting. I reached farther down towards her hips, and suddenly, she stopped me and started to climb out of the water, leaving me confused and unsure if I had done something to make her uncomfortable.

The rest of the day, every time we would cross each others paths we would smile or blush, or even act like nothing had happened to try to ease the awkwardness.

-------------------------

We went asleep shortly after sunset; I wasn't asleep and couldn't tell if Marketa was either. I got an answer when she turned towards me and softly said, "Are you awake, Josh?"

"Yeah." I mumbled and turned towards her. She scooted closer to me and sighed. "What's the matter?" I asked.

"What do we do about this?" She asked.

"What do you mean?" I said, playing dumb, like I didn't know what she was talking about.

"About us?" She asked, "You do feel the same way?" She said in a nervous voice.

"What? That we are sort of like..." I trailed off and let her finish.

"Not exactly brother and sister?" She replied.

"Yeah," I said, "But it's no big deal." I said trying to make it a little less uncomfortable.

She sighed again, "Oh, I bet you think I'm a sick, having feelings for my brother." She turned away when she finished the sentence.

"No, I don't think so." I replied and touched her on her shoulder; she turned back around and gave me a weak smile.

"What do we do now? Do we just forget about it?" She asked as she looked into my eyes.

"We can, if you want, or if you want we don't...either way it'll be hard." I replied with a reassuring smile, trying to show her that I wasn't mad or nervous.

"Yeah, I know." She replied. She got even closer to me, now we were almost touching.

"I wouldn't want to forget it." I replied quietly.

She smiled and kissed me, I kissed her back, and there was no more discomfort, only desire. I draped my arm over her and pulled her body against mine. I slid my hands up and won her body, trying to explore every inch and crevice of her.

I began feeling a burning need to see and feel all of her body. She seemed to understand and grabbed her T-shirt, and pulled one arm out of the sleeve and then the other, finally she pulled it off over her head.

She rolled back over onto her back, and my hands touched her breasts, I slowly began to scan my eyes down her body, it all made me more excited and more aroused. I watched her delighted expressions as I massaged her breasts, then my eyes wandered again to the things that stood out, the flatness of her stomach, the flare of her hips, the small patch of panties that covered her, and her long muscular legs, and then down to her little feet. I felt a weird ache in between my stomach and my ribcage; it made me feel strangely intoxicated.

I lowered my head and my lips found one of her nipples, slowly I kissed it, then I began to lick it. I felt a shudder run through Marketa's body as I took it into my mouth and began to suck it.

I lowered one of my hands down to her panties and slowly folded them over until they were down her legs. She spread her legs wider to allow me more access to her most private area. Marketa's breathing became deeper as my fingers touched the entrance to her pussy, slowly and deliberately, I slipped a finger inside her, Marketa slid her arms around my head, holding my mouth against her breast.

I continued to lick and suck on her breasts as I stroked her pussy with my finger. I felt her start to move her hips up and down in time with my finger as I drove it in and out of her wet snug little hole.

"Ohhhhh Josh, that feels so good." I heard her whisper.

"Mmmmm." Was all I could say between mouthfuls of her breasts.

I raised my head to give her a kiss, I was surprised by the ferocity with which she kissed me back. Her mouth clamped onto mine, her tongue snaking in between my lips exploring my open mouth. She practically had me in a bear hug as she kissed me with all of her heart and soul. I pulled away for a moment and concentrated on my new task.

The kiss made me even hotter, I responded by working my finger in and out of her faster and harder, sliding it in and out, then feeling it all around. I could feel her growing wetter and wetter by the moment, she kissed me hard again and fell back against the sleeping bag panting.

"Oh, oh, oh, Josh I'm going to cum." She panted at me. Her face was flush with ecstasy, her body felt like it was burning with fever. "Oh, oh, ohhhhhhh, I'm cummminggggg!" Marketa exclaimed in a voice contorted by pleasure. Her breasts heaved up and down as she panted low and hard.

I felt her squeezed her legs around my hand and her pussy clamp onto my finger. A flood of hot juiced poured over my hand as she came on me. "Oh god, oh god!" She exclaimed.

Suddenly, she threw her arms around my neck and pulled my mouth to hers. She kissed me hard and passionately, a kiss that shook my very soul, which I gladly returned. Slowly she guided me down onto my back while we still kissed each other. She broke our kiss and pulled the shorts that I was wearing, and threw them in the corner next to me. My hard cock sprang up, standing stiff and aching with need.

She reached out and took a hold of it, wrapping her slender fingers around my hard shaft. She stared at it as if the sight of my hard cock captivated her. Slowly she began to stroke me, all I could do was lay on my back and close my eyes as I was swept away by the sensation of her stroking my hardness.

Marketa stretched out, her body partially over mine, and kissed me softly and lovingly. Her small hand still sliding up and down the length of my hard cock slowly, I opened my eyes and stared into hers.

She stopped and moved her legs over me so that she was straddling me. With me cock in her hand she slowly moved back against it, guiding it into her hot wet opening. My head was spinning and my stomach was in knots.

Slowly she began to settle down over me and I put my hands onto her back, holding her up. In one smooth movement, she sat down and my cock was pushed deep into her hot pussy. I let out an audible groan and she smiled.

Marketa let out a deep sigh as she felt me in her, I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth and felt like I was going to cum right then. She seemed to know my struggle for control and she sat still for a moment. Her tight pussy wrapped around my cock, her hands resting on my chest. I relished the feeling too, and I moved my hands towards her breasts, rubbing and massaging them. My fingers played over her hard nipples.

Slowly Marketa began to grind on me, moving her hips slowly and in rhythm. She closed her eyes as she rubbed it around her. Then she started to move up and down slowly, keeping her pussy around my stiff rod as it glided up and down it's length, taking me deep with each push. Underneath her, I found her rhythm that was in time with her movement. She leaned over me and smiled as I took one of her breasts back into my mouth, I sucked and licked it as if I was a kitten wanting nourishment. My hands slid around her, cupping the cheeks of her ass in them, she moaned again as I gently squeezed them as we lay there fucking each other.

Our rhythm picked up in speed and urgency as Marketa rode my cock faster and harder. My fingers kneaded her firm ass and my mouth sucked at her breast like there was no tomorrow. Her wet pussy, though tight around me, slipped up and down my cock with ease.

The fever in her body burned hotter and I felt a little lightheaded. I arched my hips up, wanting to penetrate into the deepest regions of her as I could. I felt like I just wanted to crawl up into her pussy that was riding me so well right now.

We picked up our speed and intensity and we were both moaning in pleasure now, we didn't care who heard us. Marketa was almost bouncing on my cock now. "Ohhhhhhh dammmmmnnnnn!" I moaned into her ear.

"Mmmmm, yesssss!"

"Ohhh god, I'm going to cummmmm!" I exclaimed.

"Ohhhhh yesssss!" Marketa cried out as I pushed my hips up, lifting her off of the ground, trying to shove my cock in as deeply as I could. Every muscle in my body tensed as it gave way to my orgasm.

"Ohhhhh god Marrrketttaaaaa!" I felt my cum explode from myself going deep into the depths of her pussy.

"Ahhhh yesss! I feel your hot cum filling meeeee!" She cried back as she gave into her own orgasm. I felt her pussy tighten around my cock as she pushed down harder. Her pussy sucking at every drop I had to spare that shot out of me. At the same time I felt a rush of hot fluids over my cock as my sister came on me.

Marketa collapsed on top of me and I wrapped my arms around her. We lay there for a moment, not moving, not saying a word. Both of us lost in our own world of ecstasy. Finally she shifted and kissed me very sweetly on my lips. "Thank you." She said with a loving voice.

"You're welcome." Was all I could say back to her as I enjoyed the feeling of what we had just done. We lay there for a little while kissing and caressing each other. After a few minutes, she sighed and yawned and said, "Oh, I'm sleepy." I nodded, agreeing and we fell asleep in each other's arms.