Perpetual Devotion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----------------------

I awoke the next morning to something growling softly on my ear, I felt a hand stroking my back. I smiled and Marketa jumped on top of me. "Ohhhh..." I said as I woke up and rolled over. "Ah, good morning." Last night flooded back to me and I kissed her, and she smiled.

"Good morning yourself." She said as she kissed me back. Now it was my turn to smile.

We got up and started the fire back up together and then I made her a special breakfast, a cheese omelet with the last few containers of freeze dried breakfast food. This brand was much more expensive than the others we had previously eaten, it almost looked real and smelled real, we were saving it for a special occasion for when we finished the trail, but from what happened last night was close enough. We were due to purchase more at the store that was halfway down the trail.

We ate together and then we began to clean up, no sooner had we put the dishes back in our pack, the wind direction changed and picked up speed. The temperature dropped from 75 degrees down to 43 in just 8 hours, and it was predicted to get lower during the night, due to the wind speed, which was now between 30 and 45 MPH.

We huddled together in our tent while we played cards or just talked. Mostly we talked about what we thought that our parents and friends were doing right now, then the conversation switched to talk shows.

"What about...Sally Jesse Raphael?" Marketa asked as she looked at me.

"Um...like the glasses, they make her look sexy," Marketa laughed and clapped her hands in delight. "But the hair...no...definitely no." I replied. "Montel?"

"Yeah, he looks good all the way around, but he's got that disease, right?"

I nodded, "What about Jerry Springer?"

Marketa shook her head and said, "No, can't, he's married."

I smiled and nodded knowingly, then I said, "You think we'll ever be on there?"

Marketa sighed and lay her head back on my shoulder; I put my arm around her. "No, I mean, I always thought it was for people who felt guilty, right?"

"Yeah, I know...you don't have anything to be guilty about...do you?" Marketa looked at me and shook her head, her hair running against my skin.

"I don't either." I replied.

"Besides, if I felt guilty I wouldn't be able to do this..." She got up and turned her back to me as she unbuttoned her shirt. She started humming a strip tease song. When she finished with her shirt she took off her bra and looked over her shoulder and gave me a sexy look then winked and made a kissing sound. I smiled because our tent was not very tall and she had to stand on her knees, I started laughing and then she understood why.

She lay down next to me and took off her pants and thong, and threw them in the corner, as soon as she had let go of the feminine cloth, I couldn't contain myself. "Ah, you liked my little strip show, huh?"

"Uh huh." Was all I could say as I ran my hands around the curves of her body.

She reached down and laid her hand over my crotch, feeling my hard cock. "I think you must've liked it a lot."

I blushed, and Marketa leaned forward and our mouths locked together a she fondled my hard cock. She stopped and looked at me with a sly look in her eyes and slowly lowered her head towards my throbbing cock. My stomach was in knots as she hovered over it.

She slowly lowered her mouth to my aching cock and ran her tongue around the top, slowly and sensually. I let out a groan as I felt it slide into her mouth and sucking on it. Every muscle in my body seemed to want more and more the father the let it slide in. I opened my eyes for a moment and saw that she had her hand in her pussy, rubbing herself as she sucked my cock.

Her sensuous lips went up and down, I could hear the soft slurping sounds she made as she sucked it harder. I couldn't hold out much longer and right when I was about to cum, she stopped and slowly pulled her lips from my stiff cock and smiled.

I watched in amazement as she practically jumped on top of me, she reached down and guided my cock into her hot and open pussy. I slipped easily into her wet tunnel, then she pushed hard against me, and my hands held her ass so that she would have support.

She wiggled on my cock as I started rocking my hips towards her, back and forth. Marketa moaned deeply as I kneaded her ass cheeks and fucked her. I continued to pump it in and out, when she told me to go faster and harder. We were both like animals, making grunts and moans as we fucked each other as hard as we could.

"Ohhh godddd, fuck me hardddd!" Marketa moaned out.

Hearing her talk like that made me go as hard as I had ever gone. My balls and cock were aching for release into her hot little pussy.

"Mmmmm, yesssss!" She panted.

I was pounding my cock into her with such force, that I realized that we were against the tent wall, and were in danger of either collapsing the tent or tearing the tent wall out. I could feel my orgasm coming, faster and harder than it had ever been.

"Ohhhh, god, yessss, harder!" Marketa moaned again.

"Ahhhh!" I groaned back to her as I frantically fucked her pussy.

I couldn't hold it any longer, with a long hard thrust, I shoved my cock deep into her pussy and felt my load explode deep inside of her.

"Ahhhhh!" I groaned again as I came hard, it felt like all of my insides were going inside her.

"Yessss, I feel ittttt!" Marketa purred at me.

Marketa collapsed on top of me and started kissing my face; I held her quivering body tight and close.

"Oh, that was the best!" She replied in a tired tone.

"Yes...it ...was." I panted, I kissed her on the forehead and we fell asleep in each other's arms, my cum trickling from her pussy.

-------------------------

When I woke up the next morning, Marketa was already up and working on the fire, I opened the tent flap and almost changed my mind. The wind was blowing hard and it was colder than it had been in a long time, and raining again. I estimated that the wind chill must have been around the 20's, because of the wind speed. Marketa saw me draw back into the tent and laughed. I put my coat on and went out.

"Oh, Jesus, it's freaking cold!" I said as my teeth chattered.

"Ah, C'mon, toughen up." Was all she said as she stirred whatever was in the pot.

"What's in the pot?" I asked as I sat down next to her. Instantly, I felt the warmth of the fire on my face and body.

"Ah, I seemed to have packed something special for you." Marketa said.

"What?" I asked quickly.

"Uh...I'll give you a hint, it has milk...and chocolate..."

"Oh, you're making hot chocolate?" I asked with a smile.

She nodded, "Yeah, I thought it might be good since it is pretty cold." I could barely wait, whenever we made hot chocolate, everyone in the family would ask Marketa to make it, even my mother would. She tried once, but it seemed too thick and needed a spoon to eat it. She seemed to make it just right, not too hot and not too cold and just the right amount of marshmallows for the occasion to make you feel great.

When she handed me a cup, I drunk about half of it right away, feeling it's warmth going through my body. "Oh, yeah." I said as I closed my eyes.

Marketa smiled, and began to drink hers. "So, what are we doing today?"

"Uh, what ever you want to do..." I replied as I looked up at her.

"Hey, we should go walk around some..." Marketa said as she looked behind her.

"All right then," I replied as I finished.

We walked about a half-mile away from our camp and watched a couple of rabbits as they ate grass around their burrow. "Wow, look at them." Marketa whispered and pointed to two younger rabbits that were about 14 feet away from us. We watched them and they seemed to be getting closer and closer together the longer we watched. The bigger rabbit began to nudge the other smaller one; it began making small whining sounds. Suddenly, it jumped up on the top of the other one and began to furiously hump the smaller one, the smaller one didn't seem to mind and remained still while the bigger one fucked it.

Marketa and I looked at each other and smiled. It seemed to be dirty watching both of the rabbits as they had sex just a few yards away from us. But somehow, it felt quite arousing. Both of the rabbits remind me of us, frantically fucking while no one knew that we were doing it. Me and Marketa looked at each other again and without uttering a word we embraced and kissed intimately. I moved my hands down to the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her arms, I kissed her neck and shoulders as I unclasped her bra, letting it fall to the damp ground.

Gently, I urged Marketa onto her back and moved my attention to her breasts. My mouth found her already hard nipples, probably from the cold air swirling around our bodies, I eagerly started sucking on it. My tongue accomplishing small, slow circles around it.

I could hear her breath deepen and utter a moan as I softly caressed both of her breasts, Marketa ran her fingers through my hair as she enjoyed the attention she was getting. I slowly began to kiss down her hard flat stomach, as I unbuttoned her pants and pulled her thong off along with them. She shifted her legs, and allowed me to lie between them.

I put my hands on the top of her legs and drew my tongue through the little patch of pubic hair just above her pussy. I continued down and tasted the salty-sweet dampness of her pussy. I could hear her breath stop as I found my prize, I ran my tongue over and around her clit, making her moan even louder as soon as I touched it.

I could feel her wetness increasing as I flicked my tongue over the sensitive little nub her aromatic scent was driving me crazy. I moved my tongue down a little further and inserted it between the folds of her pussy, I licked up and down, slowly, like she had done me.

Marketa was now arching her back, thrusting her hips toward my face, trying to get my tongue all the way inside. This was the first time I had ever tasted a girl and she tasted magnificent. I was amazed at the feel of her pussy on my tongue, and the taste of her juices that I eagerly lapped at.

"Ohhhhh god yessss Josh!" Marketa moaned at me. "Ohhhhh, lick meeee!"

My tongue was getting cramped now, so I increased my licking, I licked every spot I could, every inch, every crevice. I didn't want to miss an ounce of the satisfaction I was giving her. Marketa began to move her hips up and down now, rubbing her hot wet pussy against my face.

"Ohhhh, lick my pussy godddd!" She said loudly. "Ahhhhh!"

I kept licking her wet pussy as fast and as hard as I could, stopping every once and a while to suck on her clit. Marketa moved her hands up and down to the back of my head, holding me tighter into her pussy, smearing her juices all over it.

"Ohhh god, I'm going to cummmm!" Marketa groaned deeply. "Lick me hardeeerrr!"

I drove my tongue as deep as I could, her hands clenched at my hair and legs pressed against my cheeks.

"Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhh!" She panted out as I felt a rush of hot juices flow against my tongue and face. "Oh oh oh oh!"

I felt spasms as they rocked her body, she clung to me with both of her hands and legs as she came against my tongue. "Oh oh oh...oh..." She calmed down from her orgasm and stopped panting, I smiled at her and lay down on her chest, her breasts against my cheek. "Oh, my god." She whispered. "That's the hardest I've ever cum." She told me with a smile.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes." I saw a hint of blush come over her cheeks. I got up and looked over to where the rabbits had been, but they were long gone. I picked her up in my arms and carried her all the way to camp on my back, her legs were around my waist and her hands were around my neck. It seemed like her orgasm had given me the opposite of hers, I acquired strength and made me have a sense of joy that I could make her feel so good and she was exhausted but still appreciative none the less.

That night, we were playing cards and then I heard silence, the rain had stopped finally, we both poked our heads out of the tent door. I shined the flashlight around and looked up at the sky, it was still cloudy and dark. We didn't bother to put on our clothes because they were still damp and dirty from earlier, and we didn't want to use up another set. We got out together and walked to the fire and looked at it, the ashes were cold and damp. The air was whipping around us and then I felt something on my head. It was light like water, I thought it was raining again until Marketa gasped. She held out her hands and caught snowflakes falling from the sky.

I shined the flashlight up and saw snow as it fell in light flakes; I held open my mouth and caught some. It was cold and windy, but here were snowflakes, of course being from Texas, we had only seen snow on the ground maybe one day out of the year if we were lucky. We had never seen it fall before, it was a beautiful sight and made me feel excited, like Christmas was beginning and all the memories of what we had experienced.

I turned to Marketa and got a handful of water in my eyes, Marketa had tried to make a snowball, but it hadn't been enough and it turned to water in her hands. I wiped my face and smiled at her, the flashlight made it look like one of those snow globes I had seen in the store. Only ten times better, it was mesmerizing seeing it fall around us, I watched the flakes as they fell upon our skin and hair and melted almost instantly, making it wet and cold.

Marketa stopped and looked at me and we both got the same idea, we were only in our underwear and were freezing. We both ran back inside and huddled together, grinding and cuddling as we fell asleep.

----------------------

"Only four left." I said as we sat together and looked at the four pouches of food we had left. "What are we going to do?" I asked, fearing that we would starve or freeze to death before we would find some more food.

"We're going to have to walk back." She replied in a quiet voice.

"Are you sure we can make it?" I asked, looking at her facial expression.

"Yes, we can, we have enough food, for going all the way and we have good coats and sleeping bags..." She reasoned. "The only problem is when we get back." She said, looking at my eyes.

"What do you mean?" I asked as I began putting the food back into our pack.

"Well, when we get back we'll have to explain...us." She turned away and sighed quietly.

I sat in silence for a couple of minutes, thinking of the best answer to give her. I stammered and groaned, my answer had not been thought out as I had thought it was. "You do not want to be with me anymore?" She asked quietly.

"No, I do, I love you, you're my..." I stopped and saw her eyes flash with anger. "Sister." I finished with an abrupt answer.

"We're going to have to tell some one, you know I can't keep a secret and I hate not being open with people." She said, totally ignoring my answer.

"I know, but—."

"You remember when I told you about Joe and Rachel, then you told everyone, and then the next day the had a fight in the lunchroom and broke up that afternoon...I don't want that to be us." She explained.

"I know I can't either but you do not have to throw it in my face!" I said louder than I expected it to be.

"We can't keep this from our parents, sooner or later, we'll have to tell them because I hate sneaking around!" She shouted back at me.

"Well maybe we won't have to!" I shouted as I turned away from her.

"Well when you find out a solution, let me know, until then you can go screw yourself, because you're not screwing me!" Marketa got up and stormed out of the tent, with tears flowing down her cheeks. I didn't care about what happened to her, I was so mad at her now; she could freeze for all I cared. I threw myself roughly onto my sleeping bag and beat my hands into the ground, cursing my stupidity. I felt so guilty about not giving her a good answer and solution to her predicament, I should've told her I would never leave her and stay with her no matter what people thought...but it was probably too late now.

----------------------

Marketa came back that night, but it was so late, I had already fallen asleep from exhaustion, she pulled herself all the way to the other side of the tent, not caring if it was cold or not. I felt the same way, but something else in me wanted her back close to me.

In the morning, I woke up alone and saw that Marketa had already cooked her own breakfast, leaving me to do it myself. She came tramping back around 10:30, and helped me pack up our tent, she didn't say a word to me, and I didn't say anything to her either. She probably would've left me to do all the packing alone, but we still needed each other in case there was an accident. We both felt obligated to help in case the other had a problem, but that was about it, we didn't speak or even get close to each other.

We walked for a couple of hours through the snow and mud, made camp and went to bed. There were no feelings any more, I felt so alone and cold, not having someone close to me...it felt like I was the only person on the planet.

That night it snowed...hard, it whipped the tent wall and the cold wind penetrated even the smallest cracks. I shivered and coughed a lot, once or twice, I could hear Marketa turn around after I coughed, but then she would turn back without saying a word. The next morning, Marketa was still in the tent and sleeping, so I used my "shovel" I had made before the snow came and dug it away from the door so we could get out. I tried to start a fire, but the wood was too wet, so I ended up eating cold watery spaghetti. I wished I could've started the fire but food was food. We packed up again and kept going when we were both finished with the spaghetti.

-------------------------

The snow was probably up to our knees, but we kept going, trying to get to the trail beginning. My legs began getting so cold, at times I couldn't feel them as I walked, it was like I was moving but I didn't realize it. Marketa seemed to have the same problems as me, she would stop, and lean against a tree or rock, and pull her legs to her thighs, trying to stretch them and get blood flowing. "Are you all right?" I asked her, it was the first time I had said anything since our fight.

Marketa didn't say anything; she stood up and walked past me. "All right," I said as I followed. I wondered how bad her stubbornness would get until she stopped again and finally asked me for help, even though I would be the last one she would probably ask. We came to the side of a cliff with a steep embankment that we had trouble going up since it was very steep, there was also a warning sign, that read, "Warning: steep level, proceed with extreme caution."

Marketa went first, she put on foot behind her as she watched and bent low, and to center her gravity closer to the ground so she would not slip. I was in front of her, I did almost the same thing, but I was a little higher. "Be careful." I said as I watched her go.

"Huh...Ahhhh!" She had slipped, she tumbled down the rocky hillside, and her pack went flying and fell off of the cliff side. It landed at the bottom, with a loud, "Clang-tink-tink." Marketa slid about ten feet on the snow before she stopped, I shouted to her, but she didn't say anything. I quickly half slid-half climbed down the hill and ran to her.

"Marketa! Are you all right?!" I shouted to her as I bent down to her.

"Ow..." She got up and put her hand to her head, which had a small bump on it and a little blood on it.

"Hold on...here." I pressed a piece of gauze to her forehead; she put her hand up and held it there.

"Hold on." She said suddenly, looking around frantically. "Where is my back pack?" She said, still looked around.

"It fell off of the side of the cliff," I said as I saw her expression change.