Perpetual Exploitations Ch. 01

Story Info
College Girl is blackmailed into service.
1.4k words
3.91
145.9k
62
2

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through half closed eyes she surveyed her surroundings; the complete lack of familiarity caused them to fly open and sit up. Her mind raced, "where the hell am I?" It was a small room, probably one of the empty dorms on campus as best she could figure out. Her mind raced to put the puzzle of last night's events together?

Glancing down she noted her nakedness, the only cover was a scratchy white linen sheet that cocooned her body covering her breasts and most private of parts. As her arm covered her breasts she noted how sensitive they were; someone had been quite rough with them. Slowly she slid her legs off the side of the bed. As she surveyed the closed door, a familiar feeling captured her attention. The wetness in her legs confirmed the feeling that someone had finished inside her.

Her eyes scoured the floor for any signs of her clothing but they were nowhere to be seen; each step she took towards the door resulted in more fluid running down her thighs. With the door opened a crack it was evident that she was in one of the dorms. Hopeful that the dormitory layout was similar to hers, she took a chance and walked quickly down the hall.

Relief consumed her as the bathroom door appeared and she slipped inside. The cold tile forced her to her tip toe as she headed passed the urinals and locked the door of the stall. The trickle of urine echoed in the emptiness of the room; come to think of it, she noted that the entire dorm was quiet. Before leaving the stall, she wrapped herself tightly in the sheet.

Cautiously she made her way down the hall to the abandoned recreation area. Relieved and confused, she reached up and pulled her spring dress down it's proudly displayed placement on a wall sconce. Digging through the couches, she came up empty handed in her search for her bra and panties. Letting the sheet fall to the ground, she quickly slid the tight fitting dress over her body.

Her first memory returned as the stretch fabric of the dress clung to her naked body; there was a big party on campus that one of the frats was putting on; a group of girls from her dorm had gone as well.

Naturally there was a lot of alcohol and drugs, loud music but she couldn't solidify any real memories of the night.

Mary was extremely conscious of her appearance as she made the journey to her dorm. Her nipples strained the thin fabric in the cool spring air so she crossed her arms over them in an effort to hide them from the bee hive of activity on campus. At this point she had only one thought, "I am definitely late for class."

When she arrived at her room, the door was locked. With a roll of the eyes she made her way down the hall in hopes that the RA was still around to unlock her door.

Tanya opened her door to see Mary standing barefoot and wearing her dress from the night before, "I believe I told you that Sunday night parties are a bad idea last time. Didn't I?" She couldn't help but give Mary a playful poking.

As usual, Mary rolled her eyes, "Can you just unlock my door please?"

Tanya smiled playfully, "Do you have any ID?"

"What? Are you freaking kidding me?"

Mary's sense of humor was clearly gone so Tanya cut her off, "I'm just playing with you girl. Damn!"

Mary followed Tanya down the hall and watched as she unlocked her room, "Thank you."

Immediately Mary began to search for her keys and cell phone, both were missing. In the shower she convinced herself that she must have left them with one of her friends for safe keeping at the party. Dressing quickly, she grabbed her books hoping to catch the last half hour of her Economics course.

The creaky door to her classroom was exceptionally loud today. The eyes of a hundred students glanced over their shoulders to watch her enter the room. The professor had stopped his lecture and also watched as she fumbled her way down the stairs to an empty desk, "So glad you could join us Miss Tremblay."

Before Mary could answer, the professor continued on with his lecture. When it was over he shouted over the sound of slamming books and zippers, "Miss Tremblay, can I see you for a moment please before you go?"

Professor Albert was a tall lanky man in his late forties or early fifties. He stared at her for a moment before speaking, "Miss Tremblay, this is your first semester with us and I'm already concerned about you. You are always late and quite frankly; your work quality is less than I suspect you are capable of."

Mary started at the floor as she squeezed her books tightly against her chest.

"I'm willing to help get you caught up if you are willing to put more effort into academics and less on social engagements." The professor smiled at Mary. "How does that sound?"

Looking up sheepishly, Mary forced a smile, "I would like that."

The professor handed her a piece of paper with his office hours on it, "Come by my office and we will schedule a weekly review."

"Thank you Professor Albert." Mary took the paper.

"Gilles." The professor released the paper. "Please call me Gilles."

Mary just smiled and made her way up the stairs.

When her final class came to an end, Mary raced back to her dorm dreading that it was once again locked. The handle turned and she pushed the door open to see her roommate Shandi sitting on her bed with ear buds in while she read.

"It lives!" Shandi smiled revealing her brilliant white teeth and broad smile. "You must have had a great time last night."

Mary flopped on the bed expressionless, "I don't remember a single thing about last night."

"Damn girl! You were messed up." Shandi laughed, "It's all good; James was looking after you when I left the party."

"Do you have my keys or my phone?" Mary grimaced, "Please tell me I gave them to you."

Shandi shook her head, "You probably gave them to James." Shandi grabbed her phone and texted him.

Shandi: Hey baby, you got my girls phone and keys?

James: Phone yes, keys no

Shandi: Want to bring them over?

James: What's in it for me?

Shandi: You know I'm going to look after my man baby.

James: Be over soon.

"James has your phone but not your keys." Shandi gave Mary an inquisitive look, "Where are your keys women?"

When James arrived, he returned Mary's phone and quickly pulled Shandi into his arms. This was Mary's cue to leave. Grabbing her purse, she slipped her sandals on and pulled the door closed behind her.

It had warmed up since her early morning walk of shame so she decided to leave the campus and get herself a Chai at the Starbucks a few blocks away. As usual it was a mad house of students studying mixed with a cacophony of conversations. A big leather chair opened up as she shook cinnamon on her drink. Sinking into the soft leather she gave a relaxing sigh.

Fishing in her purse she pulled out her phone and plugged her ear buds in. Jay-Z was midway through 99 problems as she read her email. One email caught her eye quickly, "Missing Something Mary?" She didn't recognize the sender's email address as it was an all numeric Yahoo email address. Opening the email there was a picture of her keys and nothing more.

Mary replied, "Thank you so much for finding them for me. Where can I pick them up?" The reply was almost immediate which surprised her.

She mouthed the email response, "Come pick them up where you left them." Where had she left them? The dorm she woke up in?

Leaning forward she typed, "I'm sorry, I don't remember much from last night. Who is this and where can I get my keys?"

Yahoo chat popped up on her screen.

320239 You really don't remember me?

Mary Sorry :(

320239 That's too bad; we had a REAL good time

Mary Who is this?

320239 How about we have some more fun, and then I give you the keys?

Mary Can you at least tell me your name?

320239 Come to the dorm; the same room. Put on the blindfold.

Mary You can't be serious

320239 *This person has disconnected*

Mary's heart raced, she could feel it pounding against her chest. Who the hell was this guy?