Perpetual Exploitations Ch. 02

Story Info
College Girl is blackmailed into service.
1.4k words
4.17
81.5k
41
1

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Mary arrived at the dorm across campus it was a bee hive of activity. Reaching out she caught the main entrance door before it latched and stepped inside. Her heart pounded heavily against her chest as she slowly put one foot in front of the other. Each face she came across was searched for any sign that would let her know who the mysterious text was from.

"Please be locked." Her voice was a whisper as she delicately placed her hand on the knob and turned. She sighed as the handle twisted and the door opened. There in the middle of the room was the mattress where this horrible day had started.

A long piece of black cloth was coiled on the edge of the bed with a note printed on a sheet of paper:

PUT ON THE BLINDFOLD

Staring around the room she searched for her keys or any sign of being watched, but there was nothing. Looking down at the note again she realized there was something printed on the other side of it. She gasped loudly at the image before her.

There was no question that the woman lying with her legs spread wide was her; Mary's privates exposed and dripping of semen with her face in clear view for the camera. Along the bottom edge was another note, there are more where these came from. I would hate to see them make their way around campus if you don't put the blindfold on.

Standing for an eternity she pondered the predicament nervously. It was only her first year and she would have to live with everyone having seen her for 3 more years if this picture got out. After a lot of contemplation and against her better judgement she placed the blindfold loosely over her eyes and tied it behind her head.

"Kneel!" The voice was deep and came from behind her.

Mary began to turnaround, "What do you want fr..."

A hand grabbed a fist full of her long hair and pulled her head back slightly, "did I say turn around?"

"No." Mary's voice crackled, "Please don't hurt me."

The hand roughly pulled down forcing her to her knees, "You do what you're told and you won't get hurt."

"Please, I just want my keys." Mary's voice begged.

"Today, you are going to suck my cock real good." The voice moaned in pleasure at the thought. "Then I'm going to give your keys back."

The familiar pounding of her heart returned, "What about the pictures?"

"You will earn those back too." The voice laughed, "But not today."

Releasing his grip on her hair, he adjusted the blindfold and cinched it tightly to her head until she groaned, "You ready to suck this cock empty Mary?"

With each word he spoke, Mary's mind raced unsuccessfully trying to put a face to it. Her mind was blank. Even his tone hid any descriptive details about him; there was no notable accent or inflection to aid in painting a picture of her assailant.

The sound of his zipper close in front of her was her sign to open her mouth. Her lips barely parted and the head of his cock pressed roughly against them. As she opened her mouth, the semi erect cock staked a deeper claim of her mouth. Initially he slowly fucked the head of his cock in and out of her mouth creating a popping sound each time he pulled it out. As his cock stiffened and swelled to its full potential his thrusts became deeper.

Each of his big hands grabbed a handful of her thick hair holding her face steady as he plunged himself inside her mouth. When she finally gagged, he held her there keeping pressure on the back of her throat until her body convulsed.

Mary felt like she was going to pass out from a lack of oxygen and began to panic. Her eyes began to roll and just as her body began to spasm wildly he pulled his cock from her mouth. Gasping for air she fell on her hands and knees.

"You are going to do a whole lot better than that if you are going to make me cum." The voice laughed.

Mary sat back up on her heels and reached blindly for his cock. Grabbing him she guided it to her mouth and began to stroke and suck on him trying to maintain control.

"Good little slut Mary." His hands returned to her head gently guiding her face up and down his cock, "take those hands away."

Mary lowered her hands and he began to fuck her mouth deeply again. In hopes of gaining some control, she placed her hands on his thighs. He was still wearing pants; they felt like jeans.

"That's right my little slut, suck my cock until I cum." His voice cooed as he spoke. "You are going to swallow all my seed, aren't you?"

Mary's voice mumbled as she nodded to ensure her agreement was understood.

She had swallowed cum before; Mary used to suck her high school boyfriends cock a lot. She enjoyed sucking his cock, the control over him and the pleasure she could give him by emptying him; this situation however was completely different.

Her assailants cock began to drool in her mouth and she knew she was on the right track. Against her better judgement she reached up and grabbed the shaft, stroking him wildly like she would her old boyfriend when he was close. When he moaned loudly she braced herself for what was to come.

His cock exploded against the back of her throat causing her to gag. She kept her composure and swallowed it in time to receive another large pulse of semen that flooded her mouth. His big hands grabbed her hair tightly pulling on it as he shoved his cock to the back of her throat. The next pulse of cum went straight down her throat.

Once satisfied he was empty he pulled his cock from her mouth, "Put out your hands."

Mary cupped her hands in front of her and a set of keys fell into them with a jingle, "I keep my promises."

"What about the pictures?" Mary turned her head searching for him in the darkness of her blindfold.

Zipping his pants he watched Mary's head spin towards him, "Next time I text, you start earning those pictures back."

When the dorm room door closed, Mary tore the blindfold off only to be assaulted by the brightness of the room. She could still taste him. The front of her blouse had some wet spots but nothing she couldn't hide from prying eyes. When she felt she had regained her composure, she stood and made her way out to the hall.

Her mind searched every guy she encountered hoping to see who her assailant was; almost every guy wore jeans and most of them were looking at her flirtatiously. Nothing would indicate who had just used her to drain his manhood.

Mary didn't waste any time getting across campus to her own dorm; a shower was in order. Grabbing her kit she headed to the bathroom and stepped into one of the showers. Sliding her panties down, she noted how soaked they were. She hadn't given it any thought, but her body enjoyed itself even if her mind couldn't. A gentle finger over her folds confirmed it, her pussy was dripping wet.

Stepping inside the shower she leaned back against the cold wall. One hand squeezed her breast firmly while the fingers of her other hand found their way down to her magic place. Moments later she was bucking wildly on her hand and biting her lip to silence her need to scream out in pleasure.

The school week passed without any contact from her assailant; more importantly, it passed without pictures of her being released on campus. It was difficult to focus on school work and she withheld the urge to tell Shandi about the incidents that took place. In the end, Mary felt it would be better to let it play out and hopefully disappear...although her gut told her that was highly unlikely.

When Friday rolled around her mind was all over the place; this was the most likely time she would be summoned. Startled, Mary looked up quickly to her professor standing beside her desk.

"Is everything alright?" Her professor's face was genuine and caring.

"Everything is fine sir." Mary smiled.

Professor Albert eyed her suspiciously, "Mary, class ended ten minutes ago. You have been sitting there staring at your phone."

Mary's face flushed, "I guess I am a bit distracted sir. It's nothing...just some personal stuff."

"My office is always open if you need to talk." With a smile, he turned and made his way out to the hall leaving Mary alone with her thoughts in the empty classroom.