Perpetual Exploitations Ch. 10

Story Info
College girl is blackmailed into service.
1.4k words
4.35
27.1k
5
1

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary sat on her bed staring at her laptop screen; her first year of university had come down to two numbers, 3.0. Happy to have passed, she had been hopeful of higher grades to prepare herself for future admission requirements when she figured out what she wanted to be. Closing the lid with a gentle hand she told herself she would do much better next year.

Only a couple days stood between her and summer break and she had still not decided whether she would be going home or staying in the city. Finding work in her small town would almost impossible and part-time minimum wage would not pad her bank account for next year. It was decided, she would let her parents know she intended to stay in the city and work for the summer.

Strolling around campus always helped Mary think clearer. This time she was focusing on money and making as much as she could over the summer. Every imaginable job popped into her mind from McDonalds to being a stripper. She had known of a few girls who took jobs a few hours away to strip for the summer, but that wasn't for her or maybe she just hadn't gotten desperate enough yet.

Whether it was instinctive or accidental, she found herself at the foot of the faculty administration building. Looking up she found Gilles office window and watched for any sign of his presence. It had been over a week since she had spent any time with him. Slow and methodical she made her way up the steps and pulled the heavy door open before stepping inside.

Tapping gently on Gilles door her heart began to race at the sound of life from inside the office.

"What a nice surprise!" Gilles smiled. "I wasn't sure if you had already went home for the summer or not."

"I wouldn't leave without saying good-bye to my favourite professor." Mary stared devilishly at him.

"I would hope not!"

Gilles waved Mary into the office and closed the door behind them and sat beside her on the couch, "So, is this good-bye until fall?"

"I hope not." Mary smiled, "If I can find work, I plan on staying."

"Hmm." Gilles rubbed his chin in thought, "Any type of work in particular or?"

"I don't really have anything specific in mind, I just need to make as much as possible."

Opening his wallet, Gilles feathered the empty bill fold open, "There goes that idea!"

Mary swatted him, "A real job!"

Laughing, he fumbled the wallet closed before returning it to his pocket, "Let me think on it and ask around campus to see if anyone needs an assistant okay?"

"Thank you so much!" leaning over she attempted to kiss him on the cheek. Gilles caught her face gently in both hands and put his lips to hers.

Their kiss was gentle and loving. Mary wrapped her tiny arms around his neck and lay back against the arm of the couch. After a slight readjustment of their bodies, Gilles was on top of her pressing himself against her as their tongues danced furiously. Mary wanted nothing more than to have him inside her, but her monthly visitor had come earlier in the day and she was not letting that happen.

Gilles slowly unbuttoned her blouse letting it fall open to her sides; she was stunning. A quick flick of the fingers behind her back and her breasts were unleashed from the confines of the tight bra; lifting herself, she helped remove the blouse and bra tangle that Gilles had created before lying back down.

With a breast in each hand, he kissed his way up to her ear, "I can't wait to fuck you!"

Mary sat up, "I have a better idea." Reaching over, she rubbed the bulge in his pants, "I want to suck your big cock and make it explode."

Smiling like a fool, Gilles sat back and began undoing his pants. Mary helped to pull them down his thighs slightly so his rigid pole was free, "Now that is what I'm talking about!" Mary's tiny hand gripped his cock firmly before slowly stroking him. Leaning down, Mary rested her face on his stomach with his cock touching her lips. A lollipop lick of the swollen head made Gilles moan; when her mouth slowly descended down his manhood he couldn't help but tangle his fingers in her hair and slowly buck his hips.

Gilles put his head back and closed his eyes, "You are so fucking good at that!"

Mary was sucking him quickly plunging her face down on him as deep as she could until she gagged and started again.

"Oh my; I am sorry!" A man stood in the doorway, "I'm sorry Gilles! I thought you had gone home for the day and was coming to grab that retirement card."

Mary jumped across the couch covering her breasts with one arm while trying to untangle her top with the other. Gilles had quickly pulled his pants up, but there was no hiding what was taking place.

"You should have knocked!" Gilles was angry.

The man glanced at Mary, "Might I remind you that you could get fired for this Gilles?"

"Are you threatening me Mark?"

"I'm just saying that you don't want word of this getting out."

"Dammit Mark! Are you saying you are going to tell someone about this?"

"It's not right Gilles." The man stared at Mary who was still struggling to dress without revealing her breasts to the stranger. "We can probably work something out."

"Shit or get off the pot Mark!" Gilles voice rose slightly, "What do you want?"

Mark smiled never taking his eyes off Mary, "I want what we all want."

Gilles stepped in front of Mark breaking his gaze, "We have something special that is between us."

"Oh well, it's up to you to decide between your special friend and your career; don't take too long to decide." Mark closed the door behind him.

Mary stared at Gilles, "I will do it! You can't lose your job because of me I would never forgive myself."

Gilles shook his head, "I appreciate the gesture, but I can't let you do that."

"It's just a blowjob right? One blowjob and he's out of our hair." Mary smiled, "Go get him and let's get this over with."

When Mark returned he had a smug demeanor that was sickening to Mary. Gilles reiterated that this would be a one-time blowjob and he would remain silent to which Mark nodded and mumbled an agreement.

"Come here." Mark looked at Mary and pointed to the floor at his feet as he unzipped his pants.

Mark was aggressive and grip on her hair was strong. Mary wasn't sucking him; she was struggling to breathe as he pounded himself deeply in her mouth. Each time she gagged he would hold her still and push his cock at the back of throat.

"Fuck Gilles, this girl just might be worth risking a job over!" Mark stared down at Mary. "You be a good girl and let me shoot all this cum in your mouth!"

Mark pulled himself from her mouth and began stroking wildly as he pointed it towards her, "Open your mouth!" he pulled Mary's mouth closer using the handful of hair as leverage. "Stick your tongue out gorgeous."

Gilles watched silently from his desk; his hand stroking at his still swollen cock through his pants. Mark was violently fucking Mary's face; he felt like he should say something, but he couldn't bring himself to.

Mark groaned as the first load shot across her cheek, nose and eye. He pushed the head between her lips in time for the second shot to slide across her tongue and disappear to the back of her throat.

"Clean my cock off." Mark pushed his oozing tool back in Mary's mouth and watched as the tiny redhead sucked and stroked all the sperm from his tool.

"Damn!" Mark smiled broadly over his shoulder, "She sure can suck."

"So we are good now?" Gilles voice was emotionless.

"I swear I won't say a word; if I even start thinking I might, I will come see you immediately and we can see what it will take to keep me quite a while longer." Mark walked out the door and didn't look back.

Gilles handed some tissues to Mary, "I'm sorry you had to do that."

Mary smiled up as she wiped the cum from her face, "Do you have anything to take this taste out of my mouth?"

"Can I get you a Coke or something?"

Mary reached up and grabbed his still hard cock through his pants, "This will do just fine."