Perpetual Exploitations Ch. 12

Story Info
College girl is blackmailed into service.
1.9k words
4.33
24.7k
14
0

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fifteen dollars an hour more than compensated her for the mundane and occasionally demeaning work Mary was doing. She worked eight hour days, spending the majority of the day proof reading research results and compiling data. At lunch time she was reminded of the lowliness of her position when the professor would pop his head in and tell her where to go get his lunch.

With her first full week of work behind her, she now understood how why her parents loved Friday so much; she would have two glorious days off to do whatever she chose; it was time to go home and visit the family. Her bags were already packed and waiting in her room, so she could quickly grab them and catch the 5: 30 coach home.

Mary beamed as she told her parents about the job she had gotten and how much she was learning and enjoying it; for the most part, she was trying to convince herself she liked the job more than she did. The truth was that she liked the money and more importantly, she needed it. Saturday after dinner, she curled in to her dad on the couch while he watched Hockey; during commercials they would talk.

Her father gave her a squeeze, "Do you know how proud I am of you Mary?"

"I do Daddy." Mary smiled and tucked her face into his chest.

"My little girl is growing up so fast. It wasn't so long ago I was brushing your hair and putting you on a school bus for your first day of school. Now you are all grown up, living away from home, getting a university education and providing for yourself."

Mary beamed at her father's words.

"Hard to believe, but I was nowhere near as responsible and mature as you are." The game came back on and he gave her a gentle nudge letting her know that chat time had been put on hold.

Conversations with her mother were slightly different. Mary's mother asked all the tough questions while focusing heavily on the response in her tone and facial expressions. The toughest one was about the boys at university. Instead of asking if she was seeing anyone, she asked Mary if she was using protection. Mary had almost fallen on the floor at the presumption that she was so sexually liberated at school.

"What kind of a question is that Mom?" Mary's shock stood out in her voice.

Her Mom shrugged, "I went to University, and I know what happens there."

Mary wondered if her Mom could even fathom her university experiences but was afraid to pry for details in fear of hearing things that could not be forgotten. She opted to throw a twist at her, "Actually Mom, I am seeing someone."

"Oh really? How did you meet this boy you have kept secret from us?"

Mary smiled, "I met him on the first day of class actually. We talked regularly after class, then one day I ran into him at work and our relationship blossomed."

"This boy is in your class?"

"Yes."

Mary watched as her Mom gave her the inquisitive stare.

"What else do you want to tell me about him?"

"Um, I like him and he likes me." Mary realized it was probably a bad road to have gone down saying she had a boyfriend.

"Would your Daddy approve of him?"

"I think him and Dad would have a lot in common!" Mary smiled at her mom, "If it gets serious, I will be sure to bring him home to meet you two. Okay?"

Her mom seemed contented for the moment, but as history had taught Mary, follow up questions would come out of nowhere, "I'm going to watch the last inning of the game with Dad."

That night Mary climbed into her bed; it seemed foreign, juvenile to her now. Objects that were once so significant to her seemed childish and lacked importance.

Mary: Hi

Gilles: How is the visit with the family going?

Mary: Alright

Gilles: Alright?

Mary: I may have told my mother I'm in a relationship

Gilles: Oh really?

Mary: Yeah, with you

Gilles: LOL, I had no idea

Mary: Neither did I. I was hoping to stop the inquisition; instead it got awkward.

Gilles: I don't mind being your boyfriend. Let's hope your father doesn't want to meet me though.

Mary: LOL

Gilles: When are you home?

Mary: Sunday, why?

Gilles: Sheesh, a guy can't ask when his girlfriend is back in town.

Mary: LMAO, I will be home about noon tomorrow.

Gilles: Want me to pick you up at the bus station?

Mary: SMILE YES

Gilles: See you tomorrow; have pleasant dreams.

Mary: Night! xxoo

At some point in the evening Mary's father was called in to work; this was far from uncommon as one of the county maintenance workers. Winters were even worse; Mary would wait for hours for her father to finish work so she could get tucked in, but they usually ended up eating breakfast together. Long hours, respectable pay and the ability to provide for his family was her Daddy's mantra.

By 10 a.m. Mary was in the passenger seat of her mother's car on her way to the bus station. "Mary?"

"Yes Mom?"

"You know I don't want to sound like one of those nagging mothers; I just worry about my little girl."

"I know Mom." Mary reached over and took her hand.

"When I think back to my college days..."she drifted off in thought for a moment. "There are a lot of life experiences that aren't part of the curriculum."

Mary smiled, "College life is a great experience so far Mom."

"The parties, spontaneous decisions..." she drifted away again. "Are you on the pill darling?"

"Mom!" Mary took her hand back.

"What? It's a valid question and concern. I don't want you getting pregnant and risking your future." Her mom glanced at her staring in to her soul.

"I'm not going to get pregnant." Mary could see the station a couple blocks away. "Don't worry, I'm on the pill. Happy?"

"Yes." Her mom held her hand again. "Remember not to miss any..."

"MOM Geez! What is with you and me getting pregnant?"

"I just don't want my little girl making the same mistakes that I did." Her words were matter of fact as she slid in to a parking spot. "Well, here we are."

"Hold on a minute." Mary undid her seatbelt and turned to her mother, "You got pregnant in College?"

"You should probably catch your bus; you don't want to miss it."

Mary knew that her mother had closed the book on this conversation, "Do I have a sibling? Did you have an abortion? Mom?"

"No Mary. No you don't and no I didn't." Mary's mother stared out the windshield, "You should probably get going darling."

Mary had unknowingly inherited her mother's interrogation skills, "You got pregnant with me in while you were in college?"

"Yes dear; you really should get going sweetheart, I have appointments today and can't drive you all the way into the city."

"But...You met Daddy after college." Mary's face devastated.

Leaning over she kissed her daughters head, "Don't fret about this kind of stuff. He's your daddy; we just met a little different than you were told. I promise I will tell you the whole story someday okay?"

Mary nodded with teary eyes.

As her coach pulled into the city station, Mary could already see Gilles leaning against the hood of his car. As she stepped off the bus, Gilles reached up and grabbed her bag with one hand and helped her off the bus, "How was your visit?"

"Disturbing." Mary shook her head. "Just before my mom drops me off she tells me she got pregnant with me in college before she met my dad. Then she tells me that he is my dad and they had met when she was in college. I don't know what to think or believe."

Gilles gave her a hug, "Does it really matter if he's your biological dad? He's the only dad you've ever known and he loves you right?"

"Yeah. He's a great dad." Mary smiled.

"I wouldn't worry about it. Sometimes people adjust the truth to make things more acceptable to certain audiences; kind of like me being your boyfriend!"

They both laughed.

"You are right." Mary held his arm tight as they walked to the car.

Gilles opened her door, "Did you want me to drop you off at home or bend you over the edge of my bed?" He smiled wildly at her.

"Are you trying to tell me you missed me?" Mary played coy.

"Yes, some parts of me missed you even more than others." Gilles closed her door and squeezed his crotch to ensure his message was clear.

"Are you always walking around with a hard on?" Mary teased.

"Always have one when you are around." Gilles started the car and drove to his house.

Gilles took her aggressively, beating her delicate pussy up with long deep thrusts; he had her pinned to the bed prone with his thighs holding her legs together. One hand rested in the middle of her back while the other held a fistful of her hair.

"Mm, tell me your mine!" Gilles rammed himself to the hilt.

"I'm yours." her words were guttural.

"You are mine!" Gilles gave her a couple more hard poundings. "You are all mine right?"

"Yes" Mary moaned.

"Your body is mine to enjoy."

"Yes."

"Say it!" Gilles pulled the handful of red hair tighter, "Tell me I can have all of you."

"I'm yours!" Mary moaned, "I will do anything you want."

"Good girl." Gilles climbed off her kissing his way down her spine until he reached her ass.

Mary lay there as Gilles squeezed, kissed and licked her ass cheeks hungrily, "I'm going to fuck that tiny little ass."

Mary's heart raced recalling the one and only time she had been taken there. Gilles had fingered her ass a lot, and talked about taking her there, but until now he hadn't, "Please be gentle."

"Don't you worry baby, I'm going to make that ass feel real good." Gilles began to lick her tight rosebud as she groped and squeezed her ass cheeks.

Mary's eyes rolled back in her head, she didn't know who liked this more. Gilles loved eating her tiny little ass and the sensations were like nothing else. With her legs hanging over the bed, Gilles put his monster cock back in her pussy and began playing with her ass. Cold lube landing squarely on her rosebud gave her flashbacks of her first anal experience. Gilles fingers expertly worked her ass getting it slick with lube and stretching her tiny back door open. It was like an instant replay as more lube was added and three fingers stretched her ass open while his big cock stretched and explored her pussy.

When Gilles finally popped the head of his cock inside her she screamed out. Gilles held her hips firmly and slip his swollen head in and out of her tiny backdoor adding more lube with every pop.

Mary knew instantly that this was not the first time Gilles had fucked her ass! He was the one who took her the first time. All the feelings from his size, technique and touch told her it was Gilles who had taken her that first time. It was all coming becoming clearer.