Perpetual Exploitations Ch. 13

Story Info
A college girl is blackmailed into service.
3.2k words
4.48
34.4k
18
4

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Rishi popped his head over her cubicle wall, Mary jumped, "Ham and Swiss at the deli please." He handed her twenty dollars.

Mary's mind had been quite busy putting the pieces of the puzzle together; it was definitely Gilles who fucked her ass the first time; she was quite confident of that. The rough face fucking she had received was similar to the one Mark had given her in Gilles office. The conversation she had overheard between them definitely supported their connection. There were others though that she could not place, with the exception that one of them was a police officer or security guard; maybe even one of the police officers that were investigating Shandi's assault.

She looked at the $20 in her hands, had Rishi had his way with her too? She couldn't count for sure, but there was a younger man and likely his father that were unaccounted for. The group assault had 4 people as best she could figure and there was still the mystery of the voice on the phone.

Mary stood in Rishi's doorway, "Do you mind if I run back to my place for a few minutes when I go to grab your lunch?"

Rishi didn't look up, "Is everything okay?"

"Yes, it's just warmer today than anticipated and I wanted to change."

"Hurry along."

Mary wanted to know if Rishi was involved. The plan was to dress sexier from now on and tease Rishi hoping he would reveal himself to her. She returned to the office with his sandwich and made a point of getting his attention when she handed his lunch to him, "I hope this is okay to wear at work?"

Rishi looked up and gave an uninterested glance up and down Mary's body, "I care about the work, not your outfits my dear." He returned his gaze to his computer screen and continued typing.

Stepping out, Mary was fairly certain Rishi had not been involved. She had given him the opportunity to ogle her, even discreetly. She had cleverly watched his reflection in a painting on the wall to see if he would look up and check her out as she left, but he hadn't.

Everyday Mary continued to dress provocatively ensuring she either had cleavage or a shirt that could be looked down when she was working at her desk. Mark's walked by regularly and always found a reason to stop for a moment. Sometimes it was to inquire about her work, other times inviting her out for lunch but mostly offering her a special job with him in his office. Mary made a point not to feed his desires.

Rishi however was the only one who wasn't looking down her top. Everyday Gilles would pop over and say hello, sometimes multiple times a day. Usually she ate lunch with him in his office, followed by a quickie of some fashion. For some reason, Mary didn't care about Gilles involvement or Mark's either for that matter. She had enjoyed herself, Gilles was a good lover and she still enjoyed the uncertainty of when she would be taken again.

It was Thursday morning when she walked in on a conversation between Rishi and Mark; both men stopped speaking immediately when she passed by the office door; polite smiles were exchanged as Rishi walked to the door and gently closed it. Mary stopped quietly just as the door closed and took a step back to listen.

"Why are we waiting?" Mark's voice was clear. "We all know she likes it."

"Patience my friend." Rishi's voice was quiet but distinguishable, "We still need to be discreet."

Mark's voice was impatient, "I just want to go out there and fuck the hell out of her."

"Keep your voice down you fool." Rishi was cool headed, "I will talk to Gilles and Andre to get something setup."

"Soon right?" Mark's voice changed to needy, "This weekend? Tomorrow night? Tonight?"

"I will get everyone together tonight and we can make a plan." Rishi's comments had a tone of finality to them.

Mary was back at her desk by the time the door opened and Mark stepped through. He walked straight to her desk and took an eyeful in before speaking, "You know Mary, I can't remember why I'm keeping a certain persons secret."

Mary tilted her eyes to him, "That's between you two. I'm out."

Mark's voice flustered, "He could lose his job you know?"

"So could you!" Mary looked directly at him. "Blackmailing an innocent freshman for sex wouldn't fair well for you either."

"Touché!" Mark smiled awkwardly trying to hide his disappointment and anger, "I would never say anything, and he's my friend."

"Good."

"I would like to be your friend too though Mary." Mark's eyes focused down her loose fitting top, "Maybe we could be good friends like you and Gilles?"

"I'll pass." Mary began to type, "Thank you though, I'm flattered."

Mark left and his disappointment was far from hidden.

As soon as Mary finished work, she headed for Gilles office, "Busy?"

"Come in, I'm never too busy for you." Gilles smiled.

"I thought maybe we could do something tonight." Mary smiled. "Maybe I could come back to your place for the night?"

"I'm sorry Mary, we have a faculty meeting at 7:30 tonight; it just came up and I can't really get out of it now." Gilles frowned, "Tomorrow?"

"Sure thing." Mary smiled and left.

Walking home she started to think about how she would snoop on the meeting and see who was in attendance and what they had planned. That night, Mary dressed in black yoga pants and a hoodie; she would be going for a run and hopefully see who showed up.

She determined that she should be there early to ensure she saw everyone who showed up. Mary sat on a bench close enough to see the front steps but out of view for the most part. Picking her phone up she texted Gilles.

MaryMiss me yet?

GillesYes, I'd rather be with you

MaryQuickie before your meeting?

GillesMark is here with me waiting

MaryI'll pass

GillesThought so

At 7:15 a car pulled in and parked. She didn't recognize the man but her luck changed when a voice called out from the sidewalk on the other side of the building, "Andre! Wait up."

She recognized Rishi's voice instantly and watched as he met up with Andre and they entered the building together.

Two minutes later a police car pulled up and parked at the front steps, two officers stepped out and she recognized them immediately as the officers that met with Shandi. It was almost 7:30 when two more vehicles pulled in and the occupants made their way up the steps. Mary's jaw dropped when she saw the Dean of admissions and an Asian man walk into the building. She had to remind herself that some of it may be coincidental and unrelated.

At 7:35 Gilles lack of response confirmed that the meeting had begun. Walking slowly towards the building she stood under the window where all the light was coming from in hopes of hearing something. Unfortunately, the window was quite high and appeared to be closed tightly. She resigned herself to taking the information she had and heading home to do some research.

The Asian man was most likely Professor Li, the head of the Engineering Department; Mary concluded this as surprisingly he was the only faculty member listed that was Asian. There weren't any faculty members named Andre, Andrew or anything she could determine would use Andre as a short form.

One thing was certain, she would be getting a text soon, maybe even tonight.

It was clear to Mary that this was organized and she was definitely not the first or the last to be taken by these men. At 8:30 she received a text from Gilles.

GillesToo late for that visit?

MaryI'm not dressed

Gilles

MaryI can't walk over like this, why don't you pick me up?

GillesToo many staff around. Meet me behind the library?

MaryOkay

Mary put on a short stretch skirt and low cut blouse. All the potential possibilities that went through her mind earlier had her juices flowing. Before heading out the door, she slid her panties off and put them on her dresser.

When she arrived behind the library it was deserted and there was no sign of Gilles.

MaryWhere are you?

GillesSorry, leaving now. Got delayed.

Mary Okay.

Mary stood under the street light waiting. The night had a cool nip in the air that left her wishing you had worn more. She stood rubbing her biceps fighting off a chill until headlights appeared. She stepped into the brightest part of the light to be seen as the car neared; when the cars roof lit up Mary's heart and mind raced.

"Good evening young lady." The officer's voice was stern, "Would you mind showing me some identification?"

"I left it in my room?" Mary shrugged.

"What are you doing out here all alone?"

"My friend is picking me up." Mary's voice cracked, "He should be here soon."

"What is your friend's name?"

Mary froze, "Um, John." Her voice was unconvincing. Over the officers shoulder she was headlights coming down the street before quickly turning around and leaving; she assumed it was Gilles leaving her to the wolves.

"John; what is his last name?"

"I don't know."

"I'm going to tell you what I'm going to do; I'm going to arrest you for prostitution and you can tell any story you want to a judge in the morning."

"What? No! I'm not a ..."

The officer ignored her protests, "Turn around."

A moment later she was in hand cuffs and locked in the back of a cruiser. The officer left the interior light on as he wrote some notes, "What's your name?"

"Mary."

"Mary what?"

"Tremblay. Mary Tremblay"

"Are you a student here?"

"Yes and I'm working here for the summer for Professor Rishi."

The officer let out a disbelieving "Mmhmm."

"Listen to me Mary, if that's your real name; a couple things can happen here. I can take you in and let you explain to a judge why you were standing alone in the dark dressed like this and prove you aren't a prostitute, or you and I can have a little fun and I let you go."

Mary swallowed hard.

"Entirely up to you, but you decide now."

Mary stared into the officers eyes in the rear view mirror, "Please, I'm not a prostitute officer."

"Okay then, you made your choice." The officer turned off the light and put the car in drive.

"What do I have to do?" Mary hung her head in shame.

"You are going to suck my big cock." The officer smiled over his shoulder, "You may like it."

Mary was silent.

"Do we have a deal?"

"Yes." her voice a whisper.

"Pardon?"

"Yes we have a deal."

The officer drove out of town and pulled down a grass covered lane way stopping in a grove of trees, "Okay, let's get you uncuffed."

Parking the cruiser, the officer jumped out quickly and opened the back door. Mary watched as he unhooked his utility belt and placed it on the roof before unzipping his pants. His cock was soft and hanging sadly from his pants; even in this state though, she knew he would be above average.

"Are you just going to look at it?" He grabbed a handful of red hair, "We don't have all night"

As Mary sucked, his tool grew to its alarming full length and girth; her hand looked like a child's holding a pop can and she couldn't fit his head in her mouth. Mary resorted to licking and sucking it from the side while jerking his shaft in hopes of making him cum.

"Dammit you little bitch, I said suck my cock not play with it!" He grabbed a handful of her hair.

Mary squealed, "I can't fit it in my mouth, I'm trying."

The officer pushed her on her back and pulled her legs out of the car as he stepped out. With a quick movement, he spun around and was holding his enormous head at her opening; before she could speak he spit in his hand using it to slicken his thick meat before pushing the head inside her.

Mary moaned loudly as the biggest cock she had ever taken stretched her open. Her eyes rolled back in her head as he worked his big tool inside her.

"You are so fucking tight!" The officer pushed deeper trying to bury his length in her. He wasn't all the way in and he could feel his cock bottom out in her pussy. "This tight little fuck hole needs to get stretched more." He proceeded to pick up his pace and fuck her harder listening to the music of her moans and yelp.

Just when Mary couldn't take anymore, he stopped and pulled her out of the car still impaled on him. His big hands held her ass as he bounced her forcing his cock deep inside her. He smiled at the sight of the tiny redheads eyes rolling wildly in her head, "You want my load in there, don't you slut?"

"Yes! Please cum in me." Mary was lost in lust. Pleasure attacked every pore in her body.

"I bet you'd like that you fucking slut." The officer lifted her and dropped her to her feet, "Get on your knees!"

Mary had barely knelt when he had a handful of her hair and was stroking his cock an inch from her face. The first shot of cum soaked her cheek, while the second stretched across her nose and left eye. He moaned loudly as his treasure unloaded onto her face.

Once satisfied his balls were empty, he placed his cum covered head at her lips, "Clean your slutty mess off my cock slut."

Mary sucked what she could of the head in her mouth as she stroked and squeezed the remaining seed from his shaft. After licking his length clean he released his grip from her hair, "See how easy that was?"

He pushed her gently causing her to land softly on her bare bottom on the grass. The officer closed the back door, put his utility belt on and drove away leaving her alone in the grass.

Shocked, she stood and pulled her skirt down over her ass; it was even colder now and she was far from home. She turned towards the tail lights of the cruiser and began walking barefoot holding her heels. She hadn't walked very far when 3 men in balaclavas stepped from the bushes, "What have we got here?"

Mary turned to run, but was grabbed and thrown to the ground quickly. The man who spoke had a definite Asian accent making her realize this was all a setup. She opted to not fight and enjoy the pleasures of being used. On her knees, she was presented with two cocks, one was clearly black and she knew it was Rishi and the other was clearly Mark's cock. The third man fingered her pussy exclaiming how wet and ready she was. Instantly Professor Li was behind her and sliding his cock in her gaping wet pussy, "I'm going to have to fuck her ass, she's all stretched out."

Rishi shoved his cock in her mouth as he gently twisted her nipple while Mark rubbed his dripping cock head all over her cheek.

Li's cock was slick from her juices as he guided it to her clenched rosebud. As his cock forced entry to her, he occasionally pulled himself out and re-lubed his cock with her pussy before returning to her ass. It didn't' take him long before he was burying his manhood inside her ass.

"Oh fuck yes, this is much better; nice tight asshole." Li was fucking her wildly as Rishi fucked her mouth.

Mary felt Li's legs tremble as he buried himself inside her and exploded. Stepping back he wiped his cock across her ass cheek, "She's all yours."

Rishi shook his head.

"Fuck her ass, and then you don't have to worry about knocking her up." Professor Li prodded.

Rishi was almost reluctant as he stepped behind her; his cock was longer and thicker thank Li's but nothing compared to Gilles, so she wasn't worried about taking him in her ass. Rishi's cock stretched her some more using Li's load as lubrication; holding her hips he pushed himself all the way making Mary scream out. Li cheered him on, giving a play by play, "Stretch her little white ass with that big black cock."

Rishi pounding her fast and hard for a long time before pulling out and putting his cock to her mouth. Mark stepped back and watched Rishi shoot his cum in Mary's mouth before pushing his cock in her mouth.

Li cheered, "Clean his cock slut."

Rishis cock slid down her tongue dripping remnants of his seed on her tongue. Mary reached up and squeezed his shaft forcing a final glob of cum on her tongue.

Mark pushed her on her hands and knees before climbing behind her; holding his rock hard cock he smiled as he ran the head up and down her slick pussy getting his large mushroom slippery. Lining the head up with her pussy he began to push inside her.

A car pulled up and turned on the high beams exposing them. Two blasts of the horn and the three men scattered into the bushes and out of site.

"Are you okay Mary?" Gilles hands reached down lifting her to her feet, "What did they do to you?" The question was rhetorical. "Come on." He led her to his car and covered her with a blanket.

Mary took a while to speak. Her mind was racing trying to figure out if she had been right about the men who had attacked her. If it was the faculty, why would Gilles interrupt them? A black man and Asian man and a white man, what are the chances it wasn't Mark, Rishi and Li?

"Are you okay?" Gilles reached over to take her hand.

Mary looked at him, "Better than okay."

"What?" Gilles didn't expect her response.

"I got the shit fucked out of me and it was good!" Mary smiled.

"Seriously?" Gilles looked at her in disbelief.

Mary smiled and took a chance, "You, the faculty and your police friends can use me anytime you want.

Gilles looked confused at her, "What?"

"I know you, Mark, Rishi, Li and the Dean as well as some of our police plan have all used me this year.

Gilles stuttered, "I don't know what you are talking about."

Mary smiled, "Your secret club is safe with me but I want to be looked after if I'm going to be all of your fuck toys."

Gilles was speechless

"I have three requests; I want good grades for the duration of my education and a full-time job that I may or may not show up for and no other women get taken against their will. In exchange, I will let you guys use me as much and often as you want and keep our secret for life."