Perplexed Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“We took off my shirt. Can we take off yours?”

Dana kneeled over Greg again, and pulled the sweatshirt up over her head, and threw it on the floor. Quickly, she fell back on top of Greg, before he could look at her in a black bra. Dana felt her skin against Greg’s smooth, hairless chest. Her nerves were on edge, sensitive to every place where their skin made contact. They started to kiss with more fervor.

Greg rubbed up and down Dana’s back using both his palms and fingers flat against Dana’s exposed, soft flesh. His hands went over the strap of her bra, and stopped. He fumbled with the clasp, trying to get it unhooked. After three of four tries, he stopped.

“Dana, could you help me out?”

“You are having a little trouble?” Dana giggled while asking.

“I never said I was very smooth.”

“I have to warn you, they aren’t very impressive. It is probably the only area where I am not fat.”

“Dana, we are half-naked on the couch. Isn’t that proof enough that I find you attractive?”

Dana raised herself onto her knees again, her butt being poked by Greg’s erect penis. She pulled the straps off of her shoulders, and slowly the cups fell away from her breasts. She pulled her arms out of the straps, and moved the bra about her midsection until the clasp was in front, underneath her chest. Greg reached up, and placed each hand on one of her breasts. Each one filled the palm of his hand, and his fingers fell to her side beneath her armpits. Dana removed the bra and tossed it on the floor.

“They’re not too small?”

“No, I think they’re perfect. You are so beautiful.”

“Greg, you are so wonderful!”

Dana went back to kissing Greg on his cheek, neck, and ears.

“Dana, that feels so good,” Greg said, as his hands explored Dana’s back and sides. Greg felt the hot breath of Dana on his ear, and he wanted to feel more of her skin against his. His hands wandered down Dana’s back, to the top of her panties, and then to the waistband of her sweatpants. Feeling her warmth on him drove him to desire more. He eased his fingertips below the elastic band of her underwear, and he started to feel her butt. He grabbed each cheek, and lightly touched her butt crack with the fingertips of his right hand. Dana took a start to this.

“ I am sorry, Dana.”

“No, it felt really good. It is just a little sensitive, and I wasn’t expecting it. Here’s let’s try this.”

Dana reached over and threw the back cushions of the couch onto the floor. She lay on her side, with her back against the back of the couch. She guided Greg’s shoulders, and he followed, twisting himself, so that he was on his side facing her. Before they started kissing again, Greg reached for her breasts again. He then moved down the couch, and her nipples were at his eye level. He looked at her hard nipples, with areolas that were about the size of a poker chip. He kissed her right nipple, and slowly took it into his mouth. He started sucking on it like a straw, before playing with it with the tip of his tongue. Dana started to run her fingers through Greg’s brown hair. Greg tried to take more of the breast into his mouth, as if he was trying to swallow the whole thing.

“Greg, are you still hungry?”

“What? Oh, do you not like that?”

“It is just my nipples are a little sensitive. And I would rather you kiss my lips right now.”

“Oh, okay. I hope it didn’t bother you too much.”

“Don’t worry about it, just kiss me.”

Dana wrapped her arms around Greg’s neck, with her hands playing with the hair on the back of his head. Greg put his right arm over the top of Dana, and tried to get his left arm underneath her side. Dana accommodated by moving her torso up momentarily, and Greg’s arm shot through the opening. They smiled at each other, and continued with another deeply passionate kiss. Their tongues met again, and Greg pulled Dana closer to him, their chests pressed against each other. The wetness of Dana’s breast from Greg’s could be felt on his chest. Dana could feel Greg’s heart racing, the beat pounding against her skin. Greg again moved his hands down to Dana’s butt. Instead of putting his hands inside, he started to peel down her underwear and sweatpants together. When the clothes were halfway down her butt, Dana stopped him.

“Greg, I think that’s a little too far.”

Greg immediately pulled the garments back up to their original position.

“Please, don’t be mad at me, sweetie. I have never done this stuff before. I want to take it slow.”

“I am sorry for being so aggressive.”

“Don’t be sorry, sweetie. I am experiencing something totally new, because you were aggressive. You probably think I am being a prude, but I don’t think I am ready to go farther than this right now.”

“It’s okay, I understand. I am just happy to be with you right now.”
“You keep being sweet like that, and you will have your way with me soon enough. But, I just need to get comfortable with all this. After all, I just met you this afternoon. You’re not mad at me, are you?”

“No, I am not at all. I want us both to be comfortable. It wouldn’t be worth it if you are going to feel guilty later.”

“Thanks, you are such a sweetheart.”

They kissed again. Dana looked at the television screen. It was all blue.

“We missed the end of the movie,” she said.

“This was much more entertaining.”

“I hope that Mom doesn’t ask me about the ending.”

Greg was only partly paying attention to Dana’s words. He saw her face illuminated by the blue light. Stunned by this heavenly sight of her, he was moved to speak.

“Dana, I have something to tell you.”

“Yes, sweetie, I am listening,” she said, and she looked back at him with a contented grin.

“I don’t want to freak you out, but I this has been the most amazing night of my life. You are just so beautiful, and so special. I know we just met, but I have this strong feeling right now.” Greg felt a tear come to his eye.

“Greg, this has been very special for me, too. You are so sweet, and so nice. I wish that you didn’t have to go back to school so soon. I wish that we had met earlier. So many guys don’t even look at me, and then you come along and absolutely sweep me off of my feet. And now, you’re going away in a few days.”

“But, I’ll be back, Dana.”

“I am going to miss you so much. I can’t believe it. I have only known you for five hours, and already I am going to miss you.”

“I think it has been longer than five hours.”

“What? What time is it?”

Dana reached over Greg and grabbed her glasses and the remote control off of the coffee table. Greg felt her nipples press against his side, and wished she wouldn’t move. Dana, in the same position, put on her glasses, and hit the display button on the remote control. Greg started to caress her back with his fingertips.

“Shit, Greg. It’s eleven o’clock.”

“See, I told you it was longer than five hours. It has been like seven hours.”

“No, you are missing the point. My mom’s shift ends at eleven. She’ll be home in the next ten minutes. Quick, get dressed!”

They both jumped up, and grabbed their clothes. Greg pulled his t-shirt over his head. Dana hurriedly put her sweatshirt back on, and got up from the couch with her bra in hand. She walked over to the doorway of her bedroom, and threw the bra on top of her bed. She walked back to the couch, to find that Greg had put the cushions back onto the couch. She saw Greg folding the blanket.

“Greg, you don’t have to worry about that,” she said as she grabbed the mugs, and moved them next to the sink in the kitchenette.

“No problem, I am almost done anyway.” Greg finished folding the blanket, and draped it over the back of the couch. Dana grabbed a plate from the dining room table, and handed it to Greg. She took the other one.

“I’ll help you carry these over to your place.”
“Thanks.”

They walked out into the hall, and into the Simmons’ apartment. The door was unlocked. Gingerly, they walked into the dark apartment, and they put the plates onto the counter in the kitchenette. They tiptoed back to the door, to not awaken Greg’s parents. They slipped back into the hallway. Greg walked Dana to the door of her apartment.

“Good night, Dana. Thank you for a great time.”

“Thank you, Greg. It was wonderful.”

“I want to see you again before I go back to school. What are you up to tomorrow?”

“I have to work from four to midnight.”

“Rats. I promised to volunteer at the senior citizen center from noon until three.”

“What time do you leave for school on Sunday?”

“Noon. I have to be there by four. The finance group that I am in has a semester kickoff meeting that I have to attend.”

“So, I guess it’s Sunday morning.”

“Breakfast at eight?”

“I will be at church with my mom. How about ten?”

“Ten will work. I wish we had more time.”

“So do I.”

Greg gave Dana a hug. The top of her head was at the base of his neck. She squeezed Greg closer, and Greg rested his cheek on top of Dana’s head. He felt Dana’s head move, and he looked down. They kissed one more time. After nearly a minute, Dana pulled back from Greg.

“Good night, Greg. I will see you on Sunday morning.”

“Good night.”

Dana went inside her apartment. Greg went into the adjacent apartment, and flopped onto the couch. Within seconds he was asleep.

Chapter 5

They had waited at Crepe Eggspectations for forty-five minutes until a table became available. The couple was nervous, and quiet. Greg commented about how he liked Dana’s gray skirt with black tights, and black turtleneck. Dana wondered if Thursday was a one-night stand, and if Greg would forget about her once he got back to school. They sat on a bench by the front door of the restaurant. Greg reached over and held Dana’s hand. He noticed a trace of sweat on her palms. Dana told Greg that she loved the chocolate chip pancakes there.

“Greg, party of two!” shouted the hostess. “Follow me.”

The two followed the thirty-something year old blonde hostess to a booth. They sat opposite each other, resting their elbows on the table.

“Dana, I know this is awkward. I don’t know why it is awkward, but it is.”

“I feel bad that you’re leaving. I know you have to go, and I am trying not to be angry about it.”

“I’ll be back in May. I’ll be in Thomas Mill for the summer. We’ll have three months together.”

“What if you meet someone else?”

“What if you meet someone else, Dana?”

“Like that would ever happen.”

“Dana, you’re the one I want to be with. You’re just going to have to accept it. I am crazy about you. You are so smart, and funny, and beautiful. I just wish that you’d realize it, and see yourself the way that I see you.”

“You don’t really know me.”

“Can I take your order?”

The server had startled Dana and Greg. They had yet to look at their menus.

“I’ll have a chocolate chip pancakes, and a glass of skim milk.”

“And for you, sir?”

“A cup of coffee, black, and,” Greg paused as he skimmed through the menu. “And the eggs o’benedict.”

“Okay, coming right up.” The server wrote the orders on his note pad, and turned away.

“Where were we? You were saying that I don’t know you?”

“Well, yeah. You don’t know me. Poached eggs with corned beef? That sounds pretty good. Can I have a bite of it?” Dana asked as she read the description of Greg’s meal.

“Sure you can. You’re right. I don’t know you. But, so what? My mom didn’t know my dad before they started dating. They’ve been married for twenty-five years.”

“My mom didn’t know my dad, and they’ve been divorced for sixteen years.”

The server came and placed a glass of milk and a cup of coffee on the table. Realizing he was interrupting, he walked away immediately.

“It’s a risk, Dana. I am sorry about your folks, and that it didn’t work out for them. I felt something between us on Friday night. I don’t want to let that feeling go.”

“I think it is so unfair. I meet you, and now you’re going away. What if I don’t see you again? Why don’t I feel this way about someone from town?”

“So, you do feel something for me?”

“Yes, Greg. I can’t stop thinking about you. And now you’re leaving.”

“But, I’ll be back. I’ll call you. I’ll e-mail you every day. I’ll write you letters.”

“But you won’t be here.”

“And you won’t be in Iowa. I am not saying that it will be easy. I am saying that whatever pains we have when we are apart will be worth it, for the times we are together. Here, this is for you.”

Out of his shirt pocket, Greg produced an index card. He handed it to Dana. In Greg’s handwriting, it read:

I AM ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU

GREG P. SIMMONS

305 RUTHERFORD HALL

167 WEST WALLACE STREET

MARSHALLTOWN, IOWA 50158

(641)555-1283

GPSIMMONS@CIOWAST.EDU

“Okay, chocolate chip pancakes for the lady, and eggs o’benedict for the gentleman.” The server placed the plates on the table. He put a bottle of syrup next to Dana. “Is there anything else that I you need?”

Greg looked at Dana with an inquiring look.

Dana smiled answered the question, “No, I think we going to be fine. Thank you.”

“Enjoy your meal.” The server retreated to the kitchen.

Chapter 6

A familiar sign greeted Greg. It read “Welcome Home To Thomas Mill. A Friendly Community. Population 30,000.” The wooden sign arched over the road, as if it were a gateway into town.

Greg drove into the parking garage of the Miller’s Crossing apartment complex. He pulled up next to a storage closet that was marked “4D – SIMMONS”. Shutting off the car, he removed the keys from the ignition. He took the keys, and searched for the Schlage key that would open the closet. Finding it, he unlocked the padlock on the door. The door creaked open on the rusty hinges.

Grabbing the books from the passenger side of the car, he carried them to the half-full closet. He placed them down on top of a box of Christmas decorations.

“Christmas,” he thought to himself. “What a great time that was.”

He opened up a book from his Actuarial Sciences class, and took out a folded piece of paper from inside the front cover. Leaning against the hood of the Cavalier, he opened the paper, and read it for the fiftieth time. He hoped that he had misunderstood the letter, or that somehow the words had changed. They had not. It read:

Hi Sweetie,

I miss you so much. I wanted to wish you good luck on your final exams. I know that you will do great. Things are fine here. It is getting warmer, and the flowers are blooming. Graduation is getting closer, and my days at Thomas Mill High are coming to an end. Not that I am very sad about it, you know that I am dying to get out. I spent four years of my life here, so it will be a change. Change is good.

There is something important that I have to tell you. I am afraid that you will be mad. This is hard to say, so I am just going to tell you. My dad has to go away on some business. I guess he has some big project in Holland, and he will be gone for almost all of the summer. He asked if he could see me before he left on June 7th. So, I am going to be in Chicago from May 20th until June 6th. I am going to skip the graduation ceremony, which is no big deal. I know that you get home on the twentieth, and I am sorry that I will not be there when you arrive.

I have missed you so much these four and a half months. I wish so much to see you, and give you a big hug. But, I hope you understand that I love my dad, and I don’t get to see him very often. Even though he cheated on my mom, and he lives far away, he is still my dad. Please don’t be mad.

I will be home on June 6th, and you had better be there to greet me!

Hugs and kisses,

Dana

Greg folded the letter, and placed it into the book again. He closed the book, and finished unloading his things. Everything other than his four bags of dirty laundry and his duffel bag was stuffed into the storage closet. After he locked the closet, he grabbed the duffel bag and a laundry bag and closed the car door. He walked up to the fourth floor of the apartment building. He passed Dana’s apartment. Pausing briefly, he looked at the door. His heart pained, as he realized for the first time how much he had really missed her. He moped on to his apartment, and walked inside. He dropped his bags, and saw a note for him on the dining room table to his right. It was in Kristy’s handwriting.

Greg,

Welcome home! Mom and Dad are playing bridge tonight. Scott called. He is having a big party at his place tonight. His parents are out of town. He asked if you could bring some beer.

Kristy

Scott was one of Greg’s closest friends in high school. Together, they were on the baseball team, and were lab partners in physics class. They had not seen each other since last summer. Scott went to college at Cornell. Scott’s father worked at Taylor and Reed, but was not let go in the downsizing. For a while, Greg felt resentment for Scott, and was jealous that he could get an Ivy League education, while his own father struggled. Greg’s father told him not hold a grudge against Scott, as it wasn’t his fault.

Night was beginning to fall. Greg made himself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for dinner. He then moved his bags to the bedroom he shared with Kristy. Deciding that the khaki cargo shorts, sandals, and a white Central Iowa State Blackbirds t-shirt was good enough attire for the party, he walked down to his car.

He got in the car, and drove to the discount liquor store of Thomas Mill, Roll Out The Barrel. He picked up a case of Miller Lite, and then proceeded to Scott’s house.

He knew that Scott would have a good party. His house had a patio, and outdoor pool, and a hot tub. He drove near Scott’s house, and could hear music and laughter. He worried that an uptight neighbor might call the police, so Greg parked his car on a parallel street one block north of Scott’s house. He grabbed the case of beer, and ran across the block between two houses. He saw the lights of the patio, and heard splashes as people jumped into the pool. He walked across the backyard, and into the house. No one had greeted him, and it dawned on him that he didn’t know a soul at the party.

Chapter 7

Greg felt put out that he had spent twenty-two dollars on a case of beer for people he didn’t know. He opened a cooler that was on the floor of the kitchen. He opened it, and started to put the cans of beer into the cooler.

“Simmons! Is that you?”

Greg was halfway done stowing the beer. He stood up straight, and looked for who called his name.

“I am glad that you could make it. Thanks for bringing the reinforcements.”

Scott walked up to Greg and shook his hand, and pulled Greg in for a half-hug.

“Thanks for inviting me, Scott. It is good to see you. It must have been a long time since I was in Thomas Mill. Who are these people?”

“They’re seniors at TM High. I figured most of the girls are legal now, and they should get acclimated to the college lifestyle.”

“Are Mike and Clayton stopping by later?” Greg asked, referring to two friends from high school.

“Nah. Clayton’s parents took him on some cruise. Mike’s taking summer classes at Stanford. It’s just you and me from the old gang.”

“Well, it is good to see you. Let’s toast the occasion.”

Greg handed Scott a beer, and grabbed one of his own. They popped them open, and tapped the cans against one another.

“To homecomings,” Scott said.

They each poured half a can of beer into their mouths.

“By the way, Simmons. You’re sister is here.”

“Kristy’s here?”

“Yeah, she wanted me to tell you that you should find her when you got here.”

“That’s odd.”

“I think she was kind of buzzed. I have to tell you though, and don’t get offended at this, but she was looking good.”

“Yeah, I know. She’s fucking hot. You’ve told me a million times. And, no, I am not setting you up with her. She is still dating Shane.”

“I just like to get you riled up. You know I would never try anything with her.”