Perplexed Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Okay, well, I better go find her.”

Greg and Scott slammed the remainder of their beers. Greg grabbed a fresh one, and walked out onto the patio.

Chapter 8

Taking a sip of beer, Greg surveyed the back yard. A group of four boys were on the patio with lit cigarettes. In front of him a group of five people, three boys and two girls were sitting around a glass patio table, playing a card game. It didn’t take Greg long to figure out they were playing President/Asshole. To his right, he saw people jumping into and climbing out of the kidney-shaped in-ground pool.

Greg slowly sauntered over to the pool, curious to see the girls in their bikinis. The concrete around the pool was littered with beer cans, towels, and clothes. It appeared that not everyone had known this was a pool party. Some of the teenagers did not come with swimsuits, and they stripped down to their underwear and jumped into the pool. He saw about twelve boys swimming in boxer shorts, and four girls in just panties and bras.

“Greg! You made it!”

Kristy put her arms onto the deck of the pool, and hoisted herself out. Greg noticed her cleavage when she lowered her shoulders to force her body above the water. Kristy was one of the people not informed that this was to be a pool party. She gathered her wet, blonde hair unto a bunch, smoothed it, and threw the bunch over her shoulder. She was not conscious at all about her clothes, turquoise string bikini panties and a pink cotton under-wire bra, which were clinging to her body. Her long, slender legs strode toward Greg, who was trying to look in a different direction. As she got closer, Greg could see the outline of her areolas through her bra. Kristy reached out and hugged her brother. Greg, uncomfortably, returned the embrace. Not wanting to get his clothes damp, he released Kristy.

“Can I have a sip of that?” Kristy asked, pointing to the can of beer. Greg could smell the alcohol on Kristy’s breath.

“Haven’t you had enough?”

“C’mon, bro. Didn’t Mom always teach us to share?”

Greg was stupefied. His sister was standing before him, wet, and barely dressed. She was being pleasant. Greg figured it must be because of the alcohol. He handed Kristy his beer.

“Thanks!” Kristy poured the beer down her throat. She returned the can to Greg. He shook the can to judge the remaining volume. There was no more than an ounce or two left.

“Did you come with Shane?”

“No. We’re on a break from each other. He pissed me off at the prom. Scott called to invite you to the party, and he said that I was welcome to come, too.”

“You guys broke up?”

“No, just a break. He pissed me off, so I started withholding sex, he got frustrated, and we decided to take some time away from each other. We’ll get back together, eventually. But right now I am just having fun.”

Greg knew that Shane and Kristy had been having intercourse. He didn’t like to face the reality, and he always tried to put it out of his mind. Logically, he knew that most couples in a relationship of two years or more would engage in sex. He knew that if he were in a relationship that long, he would have no qualms with sex. He just didn’t want to think about it in terms of Kristy.

Kristy was starting to get cold. She was hoping that Greg would make a move, so she wouldn’t have to stand in front of everyone in her damp underwear. She knew that every guy walked by was staring lustfully at her hardened nipples or her rear end, depending on where he was standing. She only wanted one man to look at her lustfully right now, and Greg would not oblige.

Perhaps she had underestimated her brother, she thought. Perhaps he was more hung up on the gnome that lived next door than she had thought. The only thing that Kristy knew for sure was that she had to have her brother. She needed to feel his penis ejaculate inside of her.

No one had come to the party with swimsuits. She had thrown aside her red, sleeveless shirt, kicked off her flip-flops, and peeled off her white, hip hugger shorts before anyone else had entered the pool. Boys at Thomas Mill High fantasized about how Kristy Simmons looked naked. Around the pool, many boys were frozen as they watched her slowly undress, each of them wondering how far she would go. Kristy wasn’t pleased about being objectified. But, it was necessary in order to seduce Greg. She jumped into the pool, and ten boys followed her lead by shedding their clothes. Kristy was relieved when Greg finally showed up near the pool.

There was a problem in Kristy’s plan. She didn’t expect her brother to be disinterested in her body. She needed something to happen to spark interest from Greg. Someone shouted, and Kristy knew that her chance had arrived.

Chapter 9

“Cops!” Scott screamed as he ran around frantically. “The cops are coming!”

Greg and Kristy saw flashing red and blue lights coming from the front of the house.

“C’mon, Kristy. Let’s go!” Greg threw down the beer can. He grabbed her hand, and started pulling her further into the backyard.

“But, my clothes!”

“There’s no time. We have to run, now.”

The two ran between two houses. Greg grabbed his keys out of his pocket, and unlocked the Cavalier’s passenger side door. He threw the door open.

“Jump in,” he said.

Kristy jumped in, and Greg ran around the front of the car. The street was dark. The police were focusing on the front of the house. Greg unlocked the driver side door, and sat in the car.

“Did you leave anything behind?”

“Other than my clothes?”

“Yes, other than that. Did you bring a purse?”

“No, why?”

“You identification would be in your purse. Although no one would be able to prove that you were doing anything illegal, it is probably best just to steer clear of the situation.”

“No, I didn’t leave anything else behind,” Kristy said. There was relief in her voice. She had gotten out of the pool without being groped, and she was with the man she wanted. Kristy held Greg’s right hand. “Thanks, Greg.”

“No problem. Let’s head home.”

Greg moved his hand away from Kristy’s and started the car, and started driving. The fastest way home was to drive by Scott’s house. He deliberately took a longer route home than necessary, to avoid the police. He rolled down the window.

“Greg, I’m cold.” Kristy shivered as the crisp night air hit her wet hair and body. Greg rolled up the window.

“Is that better?”

“I am still cold. Can I wear your shirt?”

Greg came to a stop sign.

“Fine,” he said as he pulled off his shirt, and handed it to Kristy. She pulled it over her head, and down over her body. Before she put her arms through the sleeves, she reached around her back and unhooked her bra. She slid the bra off of her arms and shoulders, and put it in her lap. After she put her arms through the sleeves, she threw the bra into the back seat. She then raised her butt, and pulled the shirt down over her bottom.

“What in hell are you doing?”

“I’m freezing, Greg. I am not going to wear those wet clothes all night. I’ll catch cold,” Kristy said as she pulled her panties down her legs. She threw them into the back seat as well. She was still cold. She crossed her naked legs, hoping that Greg would notice. The t-shirt was big. I was big on Greg, and it was huge on Kristy.

“I’m happy that you’re home, Greg.”

“You are?”

“I am looking forward to spending some time with you.”

“Really?” Greg couldn’t believe what he was hearing. He tried to convince himself that his sister was still drunk.

“I am going away to Nebraska, and you will be in Iowa. Both those places are a long way from Thomas Mill. Our family is going to start growing apart.”

“Only if we let it grow apart, Kristy.”

“You’re so sweet. I have a confession to make.”

“Kristy, let’s hold off on drunken confessions.”

“I am not that drunk anymore. I think the excitement from escaping the police sobered me up. But, there is something I have to tell you.”

“Okay, I am listening.”

“I know that I have been mean to you while we were growing up. I wanted to apologize for the way I treated you.”

“Kristy,” Greg interrupted, “don’t worry about it.”

“No, please let me finish. I always thought you were an apple polisher, always trying to stay on Mom and Dad’s good side. Well, it made me feel inadequate, as if it put me on Mom and Dad’s bad side, because I wasn’t a good kid like you are.” Kristy sighed. She tried to make herself sound vulnerable, unsure if it was working. “I guess I resented you, because I thought you were trying to make me look bad. But, I have come to realize that you were genuine. You treat Mom and Dad so well, and you’re just such a sweet guy. I am sorry, Greg. With me moving away, I have been reflecting on my life here in Thomas Mill, and I have regrets. I am trying to clear them up.”

“Kristy,” Greg tried to interject.

“No, I am almost finished, Greg. I need to get this out. I regret the way I have treated you, Greg. You’re my only brother, and I hope that we can repair our relationship. I love you, Greg,” Kristy wiped a tear from her eye, and sniffled.

“I love you, too, Kristy. Don’t worry. Things between us will be fine,” Greg said without looking at her. Kristy had poured her heart out to Greg, and he still wasn’t showing any feeling for her.

About a block away from home, Kristy was beginning to doubt that she could seduce Greg. She raised her arms, and ran her fingers through her damp hair, trying to think of what to do next. Stopping at a red light, Kristy saw something out of the corner of her eye. It was Greg turning his head away quickly. She stopped moving, but continued to watch Greg. He peeked at her, this time out of the corner of his eye. But, he didn’t look directly at her face. He looked down, and then up at her face, and his eyes darted back to focus on the road. She had caught him. Greg had looked though the sleeve of the shirt, and saw his sister’s bare breast. Kristy knew there was still hope.

Chapter 10

Kristy and Greg walked the stairs up to the fourth floor of the Miller’s Crossing apartment building. Greg was wearing sandals and a pair of shorts, and Kristy was wearing an oversized t-shirt. Walking up the last flight of stairs, Kristy took a misstep.

“Whoa!”

Greg put his arm around her shoulder, and Kristy stood with both feet on the step.

“Are you okay, Kristy?”

“Yeah, I’m fine. I guess the alcohol is still affecting me.”

“What did you drink before I got there?”

“I had a few shots of tequila.”

“My gosh, I’m lucky you are even walking at all.”

Greg removed his arm from her shoulder. Kristy grabbed the railing with her right arm, and Greg’s forearm with her left. She was bent at the waist.

“Just give me a second, please. I’ll be okay.”

“Are you going to throw up?”

“No, I just need to catch my breath. I have a hair appointment tomorrow afternoon. I hope that I won’t be too hung over. I need to get my hair done before graduation.”

“If you need to catch your breath, you should stand upright. It expands the lungs.”

Kristy did as Greg recommended, and her breathing returned normal. She looked at Greg. This was the first time she had seen him in a good light since he took off his t-shirt.

“Have you been working out?” she asked.

“Not really.”

“You look like you’re in great shape.”

“I haven’t been doing anything out of the ordinary. You know I am not very athletic.”

“Whatever you are doing, keep it up.”

“Thanks,” Greg said, uncomfortably.

“Okay,” Kristy said with a deep breath. “I am ready to go.”

They walked up the remaining few steps, and through a doorway. They walked down the hall to their apartment. Greg unlocked the door, and silently walked inside. Kristy tiptoed behind him. Greg went into the bathroom, and from the linen closet inside, pulled out a pillow and a set of sheets. Kristy watched him from outside the door.

“Greg, don’t worry about the sheets. I already made your bed.”

“I am going to sleep on the couch, like I always do.”

“Don’t be silly. The bed is already made.”

“I don’t want to keep you up with my snoring.”

“Please, Greg. I am not feeling great. It would mean a lot to me if you stayed in our room. That way, if I get sick, you can help me out. I guess I am a little worried after my episode on the stairs.”

“Okay, if it would make you more comfortable.”

“Thanks, Greg.”

Greg put the pillow and sheets away. Kristy walked into the bedroom. Greg followed. The room was not completely dark as a glow from a streetlight outside gave a little illumination. He took off his shorts, and rooted through his duffel bag for a something comfortable to wear to bed. He found a pair of meshed jogging shorts. He put them on. He turned around, and saw Kristy sprawled out on her bed, on top of the blankets. She was already asleep. Greg tried to wake her.

“Kristy, aren’t you going to put on your pajamas?”

She didn’t move. Greg walked over to her, and nudged her. Kristy looked groggily at him.

“Kristy, why don’t you get under the covers. You’ll catch cold.”

Kristy slid on her side down the bed, as she pulled down her quilt. The t-shirt bunched up around her waist. Greg looked at Kristy’s naked thigh. Before getting under the quilt, Kristy collapsed down onto her pillow. Her knees, shins, and feet were on top of the quilt, while the rest of her was on the mattress. Greg lifted her feet, and tried to pull the quilt down farther. Fitfully, Kristy rolled onto her back. Greg had not let go of her feet. His mouth dropped, as he saw the t-shirt was gathered around Kristy’s navel. In the orange glow of the streetlight, Greg looked at the patch of pubic hair that was in front of him. His sister’s secret garden, the fantastical playground of the boys of Thomas Mill High, was presented before him in the soft, beaming light. Quickly, Greg placed her feet on the mattress, and covered up his sister’s body with the blanket.

Greg crawled into his bed, against the perpendicular wall from Kristy’s. Under his blanket, he felt his prick come to life. The images of his sister, climbing out of the pool in her underwear, her breast peeking through the sleeve of his shirt, and her curly, dark bush dominated his mind. He tried to stop them. He thought of Dana. He wished that he could be on the other side of the wall, in bed with her. But, his mind wandered back to the molten sensuality of the girl ten feet away from him. He played a mental game of tug-of-war, until his brain became exhausted, and he fell asleep.

Chapter 11

Three hundred miles away in a Gold Coast apartment, Dana tossed and turned on the sleeper sofa’s pullout bed. The angst crawled at her skin. She could feel her calf muscles tightening. She thought of Greg being back in Thomas Mill. Instead of being ten feet away, she was stuck in Chicago.

A week ago, she had a dream. Greg sat on the couch next to her, bare-chested. They kissed. Greg guided Dana’s hand down the front of his flannel pajama bottoms, so that she was touching his dick. It was bigger and harder than Dana had ever imagined. Dana leaned back on the couch, with her head propped up by the armrest. She pulled Greg on top of her. While they kissed, Dana pushed down Greg’s pajama bottoms. Greg tried to push her blouse up, but Dana knocked his hands away. She reached under her skirt, and pulled her black tights and panties down to her knees. Grabbing Greg’s penis, she guided it between her thighs. Just as it was about to enter her body, she woke up in a gasp.

Out of breath, she had this strange feeling come over her. It gripped her entire body. Waves of a calming relief pulsated throughout her being. Her spine tingled. Slowly, her breathing returned. Her entire body relaxed, and she looked up at the ceiling. Uncontrollably, she was shaking. Dana was shocked that she could feel this way from only a dream. It was the first orgasm she ever felt.

Dana had never masturbated before. In the middle of her Dad’s living room, she was not going to start now. She longed for that feeling of contentment that she felt seven days earlier. Greg was the first person to make her feel womanly. She felt cheated that she couldn’t welcome him home.

She got up and walked over to the window. Pulling back the drapes, she stared out into the sky. It was a dark blue. The lights of the city prevented her from seeing stars. Not one star was visible, nothing for Dana upon which to wish. She stared down onto LaSalle Street below her. Cabs were driving up and down the street. People walked up and down the sidewalks. She wondered how could she feel so alone in a city of more than three million people.

Her father was asleep in the next room. Dana loved her father. She would spend two weeks with him near the holidays, and two weeks during the summer. Only spending four weeks together a year, Dana could feel that they were growing apart. When her dad picked her up at the train station, he gave her a box. Dana opened the box, and pulled the stuffed panda bear out. She thanked her father, but didn’t have the heart to tell him that she stopped collecting stuffed bears five years ago.

It worried Dana that she would never have a normal relationship with a boy. She did not know if she could relate to a man. Growing up with her divorced mother had taken away the opportunity to see a functional marriage. She never blamed her parents for getting a divorce, reasoning that she would be more miserable if they stayed together for her sake. She didn’t want her parents resenting her. On the other hand, she would have liked growing up with a man around. She wished she had a man to confide in, to give her a different viewpoint.

Dana thought again of Greg. She very badly wanted to see him. But, she was also terrified of him. She wanted to meet his expectations. She didn’t want to disappoint him. Greg deserved to be with a wonderful girl, and would she be wonderful in his eyes. Dana doubted it. Looking out the window, Dana caught a reflection of herself. The ugly duckling, she thought to herself. Tears started to stream down her face, and she pondered how any guy could find her attractive. She crawled back into bed, buried her head into a pillow, and cried herself to sleep.

Chapter 12

Kristy woke up and looked at the clock on her dresser. It was 8:20 AM. She looked at the other bed in the room. It was empty and unmade. She felt nauseous. Getting on her feet was a challenge. She could feel the vomit rising up her throat. After staggering for a few steps, she hustled into the bathroom. Scooting past her brother she made a beeline for the toilet. Kneeling on the tile, she lifted the toilet seat, and placed her head below the rim.

Greg had barely turned around to see what had whizzed by him when he heard his sister wretch. He spit the toothpaste out of his mouth into the sink, and put the toothbrush on the counter. After rinsing his mouth, he turned to look at Kristy. She was bent over the toilet, head-on. The t-shirt was riding up again, revealing her bare bottom. Greg wanted to stare longer at the small, plump, plump peach that was being presented to him, but he knew this wasn’t the time. He shook his head to clear out the dirty thoughts, and approached the toilet.

He crouched beside the toilet, between his sister and the bathtub. He gathered her hair, so that it was outside of the bowl. He could smell the vomit. He looked at Kristy, and saw the sweat beading on her forehead. She wretched again, and Greg saw a yellow liquid drip out of her mouth. As he tried not to look at the spittle hanging from her lip, he noticed that the collar of the t-shirt was hanging away from Kristy’s neck. This afforded him a view right down her shirt, and he could see her right breast. He could feel his dick awaken.

Kristy spit into the toilet, like a baseball player spitting chewing tobacco. She turned her head and looked at me, her blue eyes surrounded by a bloodshot red, and her face was ghost white. Greg let go of her hair, and she tossed it over her shoulder with a twitch of her neck. Kristy tried to smile.