Perplexed Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Did the tequila get to you?”

“I guess so. I feel better now that I got it out of my system.”

The color was starting to come back into Kristy’s face.

“Do you want to lay down?”

“No, actually I think I want some food. I am going to brush my teeth first.”

“I was going to make bacon and eggs. Would you like some eggs?”

“Sure, and some bacon, too.”

“Okay, no problem.”

“Can you help me on my feet? I am still a little woozy.”

Before Greg could put an arm out to help, Kristy put her hand onto his thigh, and started to push herself up. Kristy’s hands were a little sweaty, but Greg didn’t mind the feeling. He was still worked up over seeing her butt and breast. As they both slowly tried to get on their feet, Kristy’s hand slipped from Greg’s thigh. Kristy’s first reaction was to grab hold of something to keep from falling. That happened to be Greg’s erect penis. Her forearm now rested on Greg’s thigh, and she saw that she had a handful of Greg’s shorts.

“I’m sorry, Greg. I didn’t mean to grab there,” Kristy said trying to explain her action. She let go of her brother’s dick, and they both jumped up off the floor. Secretly, Greg did not want her to let go.

“It’s okay. It was an accident.”

“Please don’t be mad.”

“I’m not mad. Don’t worry. Are scrambled eggs okay?”

“Yes.”

Greg walked out of the bathroom, and into the bedroom. He heard the sound of running water in the sink of the bathroom. He rummaged for a clean t-shirt in his duffel bag. He found one that didn’t look dirty. He smelled it to confirm its cleanliness. Donning the gray t-shirt, he walked into the kitchen and started cooking.

“Something is going on here,” he thought to himself as he started cooking. “Kristy is being to nice. This is weird. Maybe she is setting me up for something. Maybe this is all some practical joke. I am not buying all of this. First, she suddenly becomes enjoyable to be around. Second, she wants to spend time with me. Third, she and Shane break-up. Mom or Dad never mentioned that to me. Fourth, she seems to be teasing me. She wasn’t teasing the other guys last night. Only me. This just doesn’t add up.”

Greg cooked mechanically as he thought. A hot splatter of bacon grease hit his arm, which gave him a moment of clarity.

“C’mon, Simmons, get over yourself. She is eighteen and graduating from high school tomorrow. She is capable of growth. Give her a little credit. This is your sister, so keep it under control. You’re not some stud that women can’t keep their hands off of. You’re the one standing in the kitchen with a hard-on after checking out her goodies. You don’t see her running off to gratify herself. No, she’s brushing her teeth. Now, here are your choices. You can be nice to your sister and accept that she has changed, or you can doubt her motives. Trusting her leaves two possible scenarios; she will burn you, or you grow and have a healthy sibling relationship. Doubting her leaves endless scenarios of mistrust. You will constantly be paranoid about what she plotting against you. Eventually, you will drift away from her, and cause a rift in your family.”

The last thought shook Greg. His parents had told him countless times how much family should mean to him. Everything his father gave up for his children was in the name of the family. He couldn’t turn his back on his sister, or his family. He decided to trust Kristy.

Chapter 13

Greg divided the scrambled eggs and six strips of bacon evenly between two plates.

“Kristy, breakfast is ready,” Greg hollered.

“I’ll be there in a second,” Kristy hollered back from the bathroom. While Greg was cooking, she had brushed her teeth, gargled with mouthwash, washed her face, and brushed out her hair. She was still wearing Greg’s t-shirt. Her blonde hair now appeared to have a luster to it, as it alit upon her shoulders. She took one last look in the mirror, and emerged from the bathroom.

“Do you want anything to drink?”

“Greg, you’ve done too much for me already. Go sit at the table, and I’ll serve.”

Greg didn’t argue. He carried his plate to the four-person cherry wood dining room table and sat down.

“Will it be orange juice or milk?”

“Orange juice, please.”

Kristy fetched the orange juice from the refrigerator and poured two tumblers full. She took them to the table, and put one in front of Greg, and placed the other one in front of an empty chair, to the left of Greg. She retrieved her plate of bacon and eggs, and sat down. She took a bite of the eggs.

“Greg, these are fantastic.”

“They’re just eggs,” Greg said, wondering how scrambled eggs could be fantastic.

“You did something to them. The bacon is great,” Kristy said with her mouth full. Greg had never seen Kristy eat like this. She was always a picky eater, and she never ate large portions like this. Kristy was one to watch her figure, and she tried to stay away from high protein foods.

“Are you hung over?”

“No, I think it is out of my system. But I am just starving.”

“Probably because your body is trying to fight through the effects of the alcohol.”

“Tell me Greg, was I too drunk last night?”

“You don’t remember?”

“I remember bits and pieces. I remember seeing you at the party, and running to the car with you. I woke up wearing nothing but this shirt. It is all pretty hazy.”

“Well, you lost your clothes at the party.”

“What? Don’t tell me that everyone saw me naked.”

“No. You had your underwear on.”

“Wait. What happened to my underwear? I wasn’t wearing any when I woke up.”

“You took off your underwear in the car after we left. It is still in the backseat.”

“I was sitting naked in your car?”

“No, you put my t-shirt on first.”

Greg was starting to get aroused again as he thought of the events of last night. Flashes of Kristy’s body were raining through his mind.

“Let me get this straight. I stripped down to my undies, ran to your car, put on your t-shirt, and took off my undies, and left them in your car.”

“You also were in the pool.”

“No. Please tell me that you are joking.”

“I am not.”

“I might as well have been naked. Greg, will you be honest with me?”

“Yeah.”

“When I got out of the pool, could you see anything?”

“What do you mean?”

“Could you see anything private? Could you see through my underwear?”

“Kristy, I wasn’t really looking that closely,” Greg lied.

“Greg, please. Tell me that you couldn’t see anything.”

“I am only telling you this because it was obvious. I wasn’t checking you out. After all, you’re my sister. I couldn’t help but notice that I could see your nipples through your bra.”

“Oh my gosh! How am I going to go to graduation tomorrow? All the guys will be picturing my bare boobs when I pick up my diploma. I’ll be mortified!”

“Kristy, it was dark. Maybe it isn’t as bad as you think.”

“You said before it was obvious. If you weren’t checking me out and you noticed, then the guys who were checking me out had to see. Why did I drink so much?”

Kristy started to sob. Greg didn’t know what to do. He reached out and held her hand.

“Kristy, it is okay. Soon enough you’ll be leaving Thomas Mill, and you won’t have to deal with these people.”

“There is something else that is bothering me about last night.”

“What is it?”

“I can’t believe I could I be so out of control. I was so irresponsible, putting myself in that situation. What happened if it went further, and I had taken off all of my clothes? I could have been assaulted or raped.”

“I am sure Shane will protect you in college.”

“Oh, screw Shane! What Shane there for me last night? Do you know why Shane and I aren’t seeing each other?”

“Kristy, calm down. You said that Shane was a jerk at the prom.”

“Yeah, a first-class jerk. During dinner, he told everyone at the table that he will be a stud at college, and all the girls will want him. He said that I would have to work hard to keep my position of girlfriend.”

“Ouch.”

“So, I decided to teach him a lesson. I wanted to prove to him that he wanted me more than he thought.”

“Okay, I get it,” Greg interrupted, as he didn’t want to hear more about Kristy and Shane’s sex life.

“I guess I understand something now that the fog is clearing from my head. Shane wasn’t there for me last night. I put myself in a bad situation, and he wasn’t there to help me. But, you were there. You protected me.”

Greg noticed that he wasn’t holding Kristy’s hand anymore. She was holding his.

Chapter 14

Greg pulled his hand away from Kristy’s.

“I had better clean up,” he said. Greg stood up from the table, grabbed the empty plates and placed them in the sink. He turned on the water. He was startled when he felt a pair of arms wrap around him.

“Relax, Greg. I was just giving you a hug. I appreciate how you took care of me last night.”

“I’m trying to wash the dishes.”

“I’m trying to thank you.”

Kristy’s breath caused the hair on the back of Greg’s neck to stand up. Her hands were over his bellybutton with her fingers intertwined. Her breasts were pressed into his back. Greg had not felt the touch of feminine flesh in months. He couldn’t stop his penis from hardening, especially when Kristy put her hands down the front of his shorts. She felt his soft pubic hair before touching the hardness of his erection.

“What are you doing?” Greg asked as he quickly turned around. He tried to back up, but he was up against the sink. Kristy’s hands were no longer in his shorts, but around the small of his back.

“I don’t know, Greg. You saved me from danger last night. You’ve been so sweet to me today.”

Greg was thoroughly confused. He looked into Kristy’s eyes, and saw a desire that he had never seen before. He had never had a girl lust after him like this. Kristy kissed him on the lips. Greg stood there stunned.

“Was that so bad, Greg?”

Greg stood blankly at her. Kristy grabbed the seat of Greg’s shorts and pulled them down to his knees. Greg was frozen as she grabbed his cock.

“When I touched this before, I was hoping that I would have another chance to play with it,” Kristy said as she started stroking his prick.

“Kristy, what about Shane?”

“I told you, we’re on a break.”

“What about Dana?”

“C’mon Greg. It will be our little secret. No one will know.”

Kristy kissed Greg again. This time, Greg kissed back. As he felt Kristy’s tongue enter his mouth, Greg’s mind started to drown with thoughts. He thought of Dana. He had not kissed anyone since he had dropped her off after breakfast months ago. He thought of the insanity of making out with his sister. A baby with three arms and a tail popped into his mind. Kristy then stepped away. It was over. Greg let out a sigh. Kristy started to walk away. As she walked to the bedroom, she pulled the t-shirt over her body. Slowly, her butt, and bare back became exposed. Fully nude in the doorway to the bedroom she turned to face Greg.

“Here’s your t-shirt back,” she said as she tossed the garment towards Greg.

Greg was in shock. His shorts were still at his knees, and he was pinned against the sink, although no one was next to him. His body was paralyzed as he stared at Kristy’s naked form in the morning sunlight.

“Greg, are you going to join me?”

Greg tried to look away. He tried to pull up his shorts, and walk out of the apartment. He couldn’t get his muscles to respond. He could feel saliva building up in his mouth as he stared at the young, slender figure before him. He couldn’t believe what he was doing. He pulled off his t-shirt, and allowed his shorts to fall on the floor as he walked towards the bedroom.

Chapter 15

Kristy lay on her bed, as Greg came into the bedroom. He closed the door behind him. Kristy had her legs out in front of her, and she propped herself up on her elbows. Mechanically, Greg walked towards her, still unsure of what he was doing.

“It’s okay, Greg. Don’t worry. I’m nervous, too,” Kristy said, trying to make Greg feel more at ease. Kristy’s heart was pumping. She tried to play it cool, but she was so close to her aspiration. She had wanted to get Greg in bed, and here he was. She reached out, and took Greg’s hand. She guided him to the twin bed. He sat down, with his back to her, and his feet on the floor. Kristy saw him look over his shoulder, studying her body.

Kristy tried not to be self-conscious. She had put on a little weight lately, but she was in good shape. Her stomach was flat, and her breasts were proportional to her slim waist. She noticed that Greg was looking at her pubic hair. It was brownish, trimmed and curly, but not the blonde color that Greg expected. Kristy moved behind Greg, and put her hands on his shoulders. She could feel her nipples against his bare back.

“Don’t you want me, Greg?”

“I don’t know.”
“Don’t you think that I’m pretty?”

“Kristy, you’re beautiful.”

“I’m not going to tell anyone, if you are worried about that.”

“That isn’t what I am worried about.”

“Then what is it, honey?” Kristy asked in as sweet of a voice she could find.

“I haven’t done this in awhile.”

“Greg, don’t worry about that.” Kristy then started to breathe on Greg’s ear. She started to rub his chest, and press her body closer into Greg’s. Looking at Greg, she could see him close his eyes, and give in to her sensuality.

“Lay down, Greg.”

Greg was on his back, naked, on his sister’s bed. Kristy was on her side next to his right, stroking his manhood. Greg reached over with his left hand, and grabbed Kristy’s right breast. Kristy closed her eyes, and tilted her head back. She let out a moan. She released Greg’s prick, and dove in to kiss him. Kristy was surprised when Greg put the length of his tongue in her mouth, but did not object. She rested half of her body on Greg’s chest. She could feel his dick on the outside of her right thigh. She felt her butt being grabbed. Greg started to thrust his hips, and Kristy felt the head of his penis move up and down on her leg. She felt a little wetness on her skin. Pulling away from the kiss, she got out of bed.

“Where are you going?”

“Shh,” she said softly. “I am just going to get something out of my dresser.”

Kristy looked in the dresser. Beneath a thong, she saw the white tube. She grabbed the tube and closed the door. Popping the cap, she walked back over to the bed. Greg noticed the blue letters on the tube, “K-Y”.

“What is that for?” he asked.

“Ever since I have been on the pill, I have had trouble with wetness. I get turned on, but it takes a long time for me to be lubricated. So, I take a shortcut. I want you inside of me so bad, I can’t wait any longer.”

Kristy sat on the bed, and squeezed the tube over Greg’s genitals. She saw Greg shudder as the cool gel touched his unit. She recapped the tube, and threw it on the floor. She started to rub Greg’s penis, making sure that it was covered with the jelly. Kristy then got on her knees, and straddled Greg.

“Are you ready, honey?” she asked.

“Yes.”

Kristy started to slowly lower herself onto Greg’s tool. She felt Greg’s hands on her hips, trying to push her down faster. Their pubic hair touching, Kristy felt Greg completely inside her. She smiled as she looked down at Greg. Greg’s eyes were closed, and he had a grin on his face, as his hands roamed all over her body. His hands clamped onto her chest, and he tried to get all of her breasts gathered into his hands. Kristy lowered her shoulders making it easier for him to touch her boobs. Placing her hands on his shoulders, she started to slowly rock forward and back.

Kristy felt Greg’s penis slide in and out of her vagina. She gradually quickened the pace. Greg released Kristy’s breasts from the vise grip and grabbed her thighs instead. She felt Greg’s hips start to thrust faster as she rocked on his cock. Kristy started to moan.

Greg heard Kristy’s soft moan. He saw Kristy release his shoulders, and straighten her back. She put her hands behind her head, and gathered her hair together. Her breasts didn’t sag, but had a natural perkiness to them. Kristy moaned again, which pushed Greg into a paralyzing orgasm. He grunted, and held Kristy down on his prick. Kristy felt his penis pulse inside of him. She saw Greg’s face turn red as he bit on his bottom lip and tensed his face. A second later, Greg’s body went limp.

Kristy slid off Greg’s penis and lay down beside him. She kissed him on the cheek.

“I am sorry that I couldn’t last very long.”

“It’s okay, honey.”

“That was incredible, Kristy.”

“Yeah, it was good.”

“Good? It was great.”

Kristy looked at her brother lying on her bed. He was naked, sweaty, and exhausted. His penis was softening; Kristy estimated it couldn’t be longer than three or four inches. Greg was nodding off to sleep. His eyes were almost closed when he spoke.

“Kristy?”

“Yes, Greg.”

“I love you.”

“I love you, too.”

“When can we do this again?”
“First things first. It looks like you need a nap.”

“Okay. I love you. I really love you.”

Before Kristy could answer, Greg was asleep.

Chapter 16

Kristy got out of bed. She walked to the door of the bedroom, and looked back at her brother. He was sound asleep in her bed. She left the room.

Closing the door behind her, she walked over to the bathroom. She sat on the toilet and urinated. She reached for the toilet paper, and tore a square. She stood up and wiped herself.She dropped the paper into the toilet and flushed. Turning on the shower, she tested the water for temperature. It was warm. She entered the shower, and let the water cascade down her body.

Kristy washed her body, paying special attention to her vagina. She wanted to make sure that all of the lubricant had washed away. For weeks, she had planned to seduce her brother. Once she found out that Dana was going to be away, she knew her opportunity presented itself.

“Dana Nelson,” she thought. “She’s a troll. But, she did give me my chance. I guess the fat toad is good for something.”

Kristy was satisfied that she had gotten Greg in bed. She had proven to herself that she could get any guy she wanted, regardless of the circumstances. Her uptight, brown-nosing brother, who was smitten with the chubby girl, had succumbed to her advances. Something still bothered Kristy.

The showerhead was set to the spray setting. Kristy flipped it to the massage setting. She pulled it out of its holster, and started to pelt her body with the pulsating water. She stood with her feet outside of the framework of her shoulders. Placing the showerhead directly below her vagina, she started to feel the relief that she needed.

Moving the showerhead closer and then farther away, she teased her pussy. After a minute, Kristy replaced the showerhead in its holster. She braced herself against the wall with her left hand, and started to explore her clitoris with her right hand. Her index finger slowly went into her pussy, up to her knuckle. She bent her finger, and tickled her clitoris. Slowly she moved her finger in and out of her cervix. Adding a finger, she pushed deeper inside.

Visions of Shane standing over her, naked, danced through her head. His scruffy stubble scraped her cheeks, and she could almost smell his curly brown hair. Kristy could see his abs, his pectoral muscles, and his biceps. He was waiting to take her away. Kristy looked down at his penis. It had to be twice as big as Greg’s. She felt him slowly enter her vagina.

Kristy now had three fingers sliding inside her pussy. She felt a tingling all over her body. As her fingers were totally enveloped in her body, she would wiggle them against her clitoris. One more time she thrust her fingers and touched the soft flesh inside, and her mind lost the picture of Shane. Her mind went totally blank as she felt a pressure build very suddenly inside of her. It was only a second later, but it felt like minutes, all of the stored energy in her body was released in one, electrifying moment. Intense feelings of pleasure radiated through Kristy’s body. Slowly, the feelings died down, and her sight was regained.