Perplexed Pt. 02

Story Info
Greg and Kristy deal with the consequences of their actions.
13.9k words
3.33
52.6k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 10/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 25

Wendy Chalmers submitted to her anonymous lover. She gave in completely to the anonymous lover who was sending her to sexual ecstasy. She was on sensory overload, as she felt, smelled, and tasted sex all around her. The pressure built up inside of her, and could no longer be contained.

The stranger tunneled deep inside of her, his hands on her hips. Wendy felt a shockwave of tension build up in her clitoris, and radiate throughout her entire body. Screaming, her orgasm took control of her body, flooding every nerve from her head to her toes.

Also flooding her was the product of her assailant's own orgasm. As her body released her sexual tension, it was filled with his semen. He let out a primal grunt of his own, gripping Wendy's body even tighter.

The two collapsed on top of Kristy, with Wendy sandwiched in between. Wendy lay with her head on Kristy's stomach, her nervous system still trying to process what had just occurred. The stranger fell over Kristy's left leg, his face coming face to face with Kristy.

"Shane!"

The numbness Wendy was feeling in her body suddenly disappeared. Leaping up, she scurried over to the light switch. After a moment of letting her eyes adjust to the light, she saw Shane Bullock, naked, lying next to Kristy Simmons, whose dress was still over her waist exposing her pubic hair.

Chapter 26

She heard a knock on the door, but didn't want to move.

"Wendy! I am going to the airport to pick up your Dad. I'll be back in a few hours."

"Okay, Mom."

Wendy lay in bed, annoyed that her mother interrupted her flashback. It had been nearly three weeks since her threesome with Kristy and Shane. Since that night, it dominated her thoughts. The raw sexual power of Shane, as he fucked her while his girlfriend watched from below emboldened Wendy. It made her feel like a sexual goddess, as if she could have anything she wanted.

Lately, something else was bothering Wendy. Her menstrual cycle was usually as reliable as the sun rising and setting. But, as she woke up on this Wednesday morning, her period was four days past due.

She sat up in bed, and grabbed her purse from the nightstand. Rummaging through various lipsticks, eyeliners, and two pairs of sunglasses, she finally found the home pregnancy test she bought at the drugstore.

Summoning all the courage she had, she walked across her bedroom, into the attached bathroom.

Chapter 27

"Dana!"

Greg Simmons knocked on the door of Dana Nelson's apartment.

"Dana, please, can we talk?"

Greg heard silence.

"Dana, I know you're home. I heard the radio in your bedroom."

Greg was becoming exasperated. Dana hadn't talked to him in almost a week, as they had been fighting since their trip home from Chicago.

"Please, Greg, just go away!"

"No," Greg said, almost to the point of yelling. "I will not just go away. Dana, I care about you too much to just go away."

"If you care about me so much, who did you fuck that other girl?"

"Dana, I didn't fuck anyone else!"

Greg said this in a loud voice, and doors opened up and down the hallway, heads popping out, giving him dirty looks. Greg mouthed "I'm sorry" to the other tenants.

"Sure, Greg. Tell me that story again about how your sister put it there, but doesn't remember putting it there."

They had been over this a hundred times, and no one could make a breakthrough in the argument.

Chapter 28

Greg walked back to the apartment next door and went straight to his bedroom. He climbed onto his bed, and replayed the story in his mind as he stared at the ceiling.

After arriving at the Travelodge in Chicago, he walked up to room, and an awaiting Dana. He knocked on the door.

Dana looked through the peephole, and threw the door open.

"Greg!" She hugged him through her tears. "I am so happy to see you! I have been so scared."

"Its okay, Dana. I'm here and you're safe. That is all that is important. Where di your father hit you?"

"Here," she said pointing to her cheek. "But it doesn't hurt. It is fine. Anyway, I don't want to think about that every again."

Dana bounced up on her tiptoes and softly kissed Greg on the lips. Greg wrapped his arms around Dana, held her tight, and softly returned her kiss. Their tongues waltzed in the warmth of each other's mouths. Greg pulled away from Dana, and guided her inside the room, closing the door behind him.

His arm around her waist, they walked over to the king-sized bed, and sat on the edge. Dana took off her glasses, her green eyes were surrounded by redness from crying. Tears started to flow down her cheeks again as she rested her head on Greg's shoulder.

"You make me feel so safe. I want to be next to you forever."

"Dana, I'll be there for you, no matter what."

Dana got up and turned off the lights in the room. Only a dim light coming from the bathroom provided a soft glow to the room. After stepping out of her flip-flops, Dana stood before the seated Greg, and pulled her shirt over her head. After dropping her shirt to the floor, she unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans, wiggling as they worked down her legs.

"Well, Greg. Aren't you going to get comfortable?"

Greg quickly took off his shirt and his shorts. Dana stepped out of her jeans, and lunged on top of Greg, his back falling on the mattress. They resumed their deep kissing, Dana ran her fingers through Greg's short brown hair.

Sitting up on Greg's midsection, Dana pulled down the straps of her bra and uncovered her small, sagging breasts. She guided Greg's hands up to her nipples, and he felt the soft flesh squirm beneath her fingers.

Dana threw her head back, her long black hair flowing behind her back. She closed her eyes, and let out a lustful groan, holding Greg's hands close to her chest.

Greg looked at Dana's body. He saw her white, plump stomach rising out of her blue and green striped panties. Being alone in a strange city, having just rescued her, he had a feeling where this was heading. Dana slowly jostling her hips over his boxer-clad crotch, he suspected that Dana would offer him his virginity during the night.

Spent from his earlier mischief with his sister Kristy, and a six hour drive, Greg realized that his penis was not responding to the stimulus of a nearly naked eighteen year old on his lap. Closing his eyes, he tried to will himself into an erection. Every girlie magazine photo, every pornographic movie that he had ever seen flashed before his eyes, to no avail. Sneaking into his mind was a flashback of Kristy standing naked in their bedroom doorway. Confused, Greg felt guilty that he was fantasizing about his sister while he was with a girl who had placed all of his trust in him.

As Dana continued bucking her hips, she became aware that Greg wasn't responding.

"Greg, are you okay?"

"Oh yeah, baby," Greg lied.

"It just seems line you're not, um, you know."

"Not what? You feel so good."

"But you're not, uh, getting, um hard," Dana stammered.

Dana laid down next to Greg on the bed.

"Don't I turn you on, Greg?"

Frustration started to set in for Greg. He wanted to give Dana what she wanted, but his body wouldn't cooperate. Feeling emasculated, he searched for an excuse.

"It's not that Dana. It's not you at all."

"Sure it's me, Greg. I tried to act all sexy for you, and I just couldn't turn you on."

Greg saw the tears starting to build up in Dana's eyes.

"Dana, I can't believe I am going to tell you this, but there is a reason why this is happening."

"Why is that?"

Saying that he twice had sex with Kristy entered his thoughts. He had to suppress that notion before it accidentally slipped out. A more appealing lie came to the forefront.

"Well, first of all, I am exhausted from all the stress and driving today."

"Too exhausted for sex? I didn't think that could happen," Dana said sarcastically.

"It does, especially considering what else I did."

"And what was that? Had sex with another girl?"

"No, Dana. You're the only girl for me."

Greg was appalled at how easy it was to lie to this sweet, innocent girl.

"Then, what is it?"

Looking Dana in the eyes, Greg said, "This morning, I didn't know that we were going to see each other today, or even this week. I was alone and horny in bed. So, I took care of it."

"You took care of it?" Dana sounded confused.

"I masturbated."

"Oh, and that's still affecting you?"

"Wait, there's more. After you called and I thought you would be on the train home, I got excited, and I did it again."

"Twice?"

"Yes. And you know who know who was in my thoughts both times?"

"Lisa Wilson?"

"No. You were, sweetheart."

Greg pulled Dana close and kissed her. He then whispered in her ear.

"You're the only one I want, and I promise I will make up for this. We have all summer."

Chapter 29

Dana woke up the next morning as the sunlight streamed through the seam between the drapes of the hotel room. She looked at the clock, seeing it read 9:17 AM. Greg had talked her into going to sleep after their sexual misfire, reasoning that they were physically and emotionally drained. Although she was frustrated, she felt safe and secure sleeping in Greg's arms.

He was right, as she felt refreshed, having slept like a log. Still in her underwear, she crawled out of bed, and scurried over to her clothes on the floor. She didn't want Greg to see her obnoxiously white, fleshy skin in the bright light. Greg woke up, seeing a shirt cascading down Dana's bare back.

"Oh goody! You're awake!"

Dana jumped on the bed next to Greg. Not minding each other's morning breath, the couple started kissing again. Dana's hair lightly fell on Greg's chest. A friskiness filling his being, Greg pulled down the sheets, and pulled close to him. Dana's bare leg pressed against his boxers, and he could feel her skin through the fly, touching his bare penis. Both of them felt Greg's growing erection.

Dana grinned widely, enjoying the sexual dominion that she was exerting over Greg. She felt womanly. She reached down and pulled off Greg's boxer shorts, and threw them to the floor. For the first time, she saw a naked man. Now, she could explore the male specimen next to her.

She manipulated Greg's balls and penis. She felt his dick become stiffer while in the palm of her hand. The whole room was stirring with sexual energy. Greg moaned.

"Oh, Dana. That feels so good. Please don't stop."

Dana tickled the bottom of Greg's penis, tracing the veins with her fingertips. Her hand then wrapped around the shaft, and she lightly rubbed up and down, her thumb and forefinger stroking over the lip between the stem and the head.

"Greg, sweetie, I want you."

Dana yanked her panties down her legs, and left them on the mattress next to Greg's knees. She laid on top of Greg, resting her slit against his dick. Raising and lowering her hips, her wetness allowed her vagina to glide up and down the pole beneath her.

Greg's hips matched Dana's rhythm. He saw Dana taking deep breaths, her face starting to clench as she reached the top of his penis, and then relax as she slid down, over and over.

Suddenly, Dana's humping stopped. She hovered at the top of Greg's prick and looked into his brown eyes.

"Please, Greg. I want you to make love to me."

The head of his penis started to slip into her hungry vagina. Greg moved his body down, away from her genitals.

"Greg, what's wrong?"

"Dana, I want you more than anything right now. But, what about protection? Are you on the pill?"

"Um, no, I am not."

Dana felt deflated.

"Honey, as much as I want to, I don't think we can risk it, unless you're on the pill."

Resigned to the fact that Greg was right, Dana climbed off Greg's body for the second time.

"No, I am not," she said as she put her head on his belly, looking at his erect penis. Dana started to pet his dick.

"Can I still play with this?"

"Of course you can," Greg said, smiling.

Dana massaged his penis. Squeezing the shaft she moved the skin propelling over the hard blood vessels below. Dana started to lightly blow on the head. The coolness on his burning skin brought Greg to his peak. His body strained in orgasm.

Expecting to see a geyser of fluid, Dana was surprised to see only a few drops trickle out and seep down onto her hand.

Greg exhaled, and opened his eyes.

"That was great, Dana."

She smiled at him.

"I'm glad you liked it."

She snuggled up to Greg and kissed him on the cheek.

"Are you getting hungry?"

"Sex and bacon. Is that all that guys think about?"

"Pretty much."

"Can't we just lie here for awhile?"

"Sure, but we have to check out and hit the road soon. And neither one of us has showered."

"Oh, wham, bam, thank you ma'am."

"Yep, that's me. Love 'em and leave 'em for bacon."

"You're so silly. I get it, time to feed the bear. I'll go get in the shower."

Chapter 30

After breakfast at Au Bon Pain, Greg loaded his backpack and Dana's suitcase in the trunk of the Chevy Cavalier. He held the door open for Dana, and closed it as she sat in the passenger seat.

As Greg walked around to the driver side, Dana reached to put her purse in the backseat. Her blood boiled at the sight of women's underwear.

Greg sat behind the wheel and smiled at Dana.

"Ready to head home?"

"What the hell, Greg?"

"So, you don't want to go home?"

"Whose underwear is that?"

"What? What underwear?"

The freight train hit Greg right between the eyes. Kristy had taken off her underwear in the car after going swimming.

"Greg, just be honest with me. Are you seeing someone else?"

"Dana, no, you have it all wrong."

"I have it all wrong. First, you are sexed out when I see you, now I am finding underwear in your car. What can I have wrong?"

"It's Kristy's."

"Why would Kristy's underwear be in your car?"

"It is a long story."

"Longer than five hours?"

Greg explained how Kristy was drunk and went swimming. After the cops raided the party, Greg and Kristy escaped to his car. To stop her shivering, he lent her his t-shirt, and she slipped out of her wet underwear.

Dana wasn't buying it. She didn't believe that Kristy would talk to Greg at a party, much less do it while wet in her underwear. Then, stripping off her clothes and putting on his shirt, even while drunk, would require a big leap of faith. It was much easier to reason that Greg was with another girl, especially given his sexual performance over the last twelve hours.

The five hour ride home was uncomfortable to say the least. Most of the time, Dana stared out at the rolling prairie along the interstate in silence. Greg searched for the words to alleviate Dana's doubts, but couldn't find them. He decided silence was the best course of action.

Chapter 31

Greg needed to get gas. He pulled off the interstate and found a gas station that looked deserted. He started to fill up the car with regular gasoline.

"Do you want a Coke, or anything?"

Dana didn't say anything, she just shook her head.

Greg walked into the station and grabbed a twenty ounce bottle of Coke from the cooler. There was a balding, elderly man behind the counter, wearing a white t-shirt under his overalls and a green John Deere cap.

"Can I help you find anything, son?

Greg was happy to hear someone's voice after getting the silent treatment in the car.

"No, thank you, sir. I just needed the Coke and the gas."

"Where are you headed today?"

"A little town called Thomas Mill."

"Ah, a friendly community. But, you've got some driving ahead of you."

"Maybe two hours, it shouldn't be that bad."

"What sends you to Thomas Mill?"

"I'm from there. I'm coming back from Chicago. My girlfriend and I took a little trip."

"Ah, a little romantic getaway?"

"I guess you could call it that."

"Young love. That will be $32.53 for the gas and the Coke."

Greg handed the gentleman his credit card, noticing the name tag reading "Morty". Morty ran the credit card and handed Greg the receipt to sign.

"There you go, Morty," he said completing his signature.

"You drive safe, young man. And take care of that little lady you got. Ain't nothing more fragile than a daisy losing its petals."

"Point taken, Morty. I appreciate it."

Greg grabbed his Coke and moseyed back to the car. He hopped in the driver's seat, and pulled away, not saying a word to Dana.

Chapter 32

When they pulled up to the Miller's Crossing apartment complex, Dana broke the impasse.

"Greg, I don't want to seem ungrateful for all you've done for me. A lot has happened over the last two days. I need time to process all of this."

"Can we talk about it?"

"Eventually. Right now, I just need some time to think."

"Dana, I have been nothing but honest with you. You have to believe me."

The lies started flowing again.

"I don't know. I am not saying I don't believe you. I just don't know right now."

The standoff had now lasted two weeks, and Greg wasn't any closer to getting Dana back. He was beginning to lose hope.

"Mom, I am going to my doctor's appointment!"

Greg heard Dana's voice through the wall, as she hollered from her bedroom.

"Okay, Dana. I'll see you when I get home from work."

Greg slammed his fists against the mattress at the sound of Dana's voice.

Chapter 33

The two of them sat on the couch.

"I have something important to tell you," she said.

"Okay, what is it?"

"It's pretty big. So, I am just going to come out and say it."

"You can tell me. I love you, and nothing you say will change that."

"I'm pregnant."

"Oh my Lord! How did this happen?"

"Did you miss biology class? It is pretty obvious how it happened."

He searched for something to say, but came up empty.

"And you're the father."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I am sure. It couldn't be anyone else."

Greg Simmons was shaken to the core. There had to be a mistake. The vision of a three-armed baby with a tail came back to him.

"Kristy, this can't be happening. I thought you were on the pill."

"I wish it weren't happening, Greg, but it is. You're the only guy I have fucked in the last month, and I missed my period. I took a test, and it came back positive. These things never have false positives."

"But, the pill, Kristy. You were on the pill."

"I don't know, Greg. All I can come up with was that I threw up that morning. I must've thrown up the pill, too."

"Are you sure it's mine? It isn't Shane's?"
"Greg, it is yours. I don't like it any more than you do. Do you know how sick I am over carrying my brother's baby? I love you, Greg, but you're my brother. As much as I wish this weren't happening, it won't change the fact that I am pregnant and you're the father."

Greg started to cry. His whole life was falling apart around him. Kristy reluctantly hugged her brother, allowing him to sob on his shoulder.

"What are we going to do, Kristy?"

"I think there's only one thing we can do, Greg."

The thought of abortion made Greg's skin crawl. But, Kristy was right. It was their only option.

Chapter 34

Wendy called Shane after taking the pregnancy test. She was excited to tell him the news. Shane invited her over, and now she was knocking on the front door of his family's Cape Cod style home. She wore a white voile skirt that went halfway down her calves, and a light green tank top. She wore her most supportive bra, making her round breasts look like perfect globes filling out her tight shirt.

"Hey, Wen-dog! Come on in!" Shane said, as he answered the door, in only a Nebraska t-shirt and red athletic shorts.

"Hi, Shane."

They hugged each other, Shane having to reach down to make up for their fifteen inch height difference. Wendy found enough altitude to kiss him on the cheek.

"Please, don't call me Wen-dog."

"Okay, girlie, whatever you say."