Perplexed Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you please just call me Wendy?"

"Will do, Wendy. To what do I owe the honor of having a babe like you come over?"

Wendy knew Shane was a bullshitter. Almost any girl in town would love to be standing in his house, alone with the future college quarterback.

"I have something to tell you."

"You took the test?"

"Yep."

"And?"

Wendy smiled.

"Negative."

"Excellent!"

Shane hugged Wendy again, lifting her body off the ground. He spun around in the foyer, holding her body close to his.

"Wendy, you don't know how relieved I am!" he exclaimed as he put her down.

"You can say that again. We'll have to be more careful next time."

Shane laughed.

"What makes you think there will be a next time?"

Wendy answered Shane's question by leaping into Shane's body, hoisting her body up on his shoulders. Shane caught her, and placed his hands on her butt, lending more support.

"Well, we have to celebrate the good news, don't we?"

Wendy kissed Shane, not allowing him any room to escape.

Chapter 35

Dr. Janine Gratiot entered the room. She wore black-rimmed librarian glasses, with a silk pink blouse and a black skirt that went down to her knees. Her dazzling white lab coat fell down below her waist, with her name embroidered on the right breast. She opened a folder and started reading, without making eye contact with her patient. Her high heels made her almost the same height as Dana, who was sitting on the light blue vinyl covered examination table.

Dana sat nervously on the edge of the table, feeling exposed, even though she was covered in a pink-and-white checkered paper gown. Her shoes, socks, jeans, t-shirt, bra, and underwear lay in a rumpled pile on a chair. The worst part of her doctor's appointment was over. She already had the breast exam and the pelvic exam. Her discomfort with the appearance of her body was matched by the sensation of the speculum exerting pressure on her vaginal walls. She felt relief that the physical part of the exam was over, even though Dr. Gratiot had been as gentle and professional as possible.

"Well, Dana. Everything looks normal and healthy. We'll have the results of your Pap in a few weeks."

Dana nodded, not wanting to talk and prolong the time she spent in the clinical nakedness.

"You told the nurse that you are not yet sexually active."

Dana nodded again.

"Do you plan to become sexually active soon?"

Greg came into Dana's mind. She had come so close to losing her virginity to him. Now, she was faced with the prospect of loneliness.

"No, ma'am."

"You are still complaining about the cramping during your period. Here is where you have a choice. You can continue with the four or five days of intense cramping and rely on ibuprofen, or I can prescribe something that might take the edge off of the cramps."

"What would that be?"

"I can put you on birth control. One of the benefits of the pill is that it reduces cramping in most women who take it. It also lowers your risk of uterine and ovarian cancer. I don't want you to make a decision right now. When is your next cycle?"

"Probably in a few days. I have been kind of crampy lately."

"I'll write a prescription for you. Then, you can decide. I'll have the nurse give you some literature so that you can make an informed decision. If you would like to take it, start on the first day of your period and take it daily. It is the easiest way to prevent some of those nasty cramps."

"I'll think about it."

"Okay. You can get dressed, and I'll see you in a year."

"Thanks, doctor."

Dr. Gratiot smiled at Dana, closed her folder, and left the room.

Chapter 36

They had only been together three times. The last time was the day after Greg had returned from Chicago. Greg woke up and saw that Kristy's bed was empty. Walking into the living room in his boxer shorts, he found Kristy sitting on the couch. She looked distracted, as she pretended to read a People magazine, Greg took in the sight of her legs flowing out of her long, royal blue t-shirt.

"Good morning, Kristy," he said as he sat down, half a cushion away.

Kristy took his hand.

"Good morning, Greg," she said softly. "We have to talk."

Greg felt dread as the words escaped Kristy's full, pink lips.

"I suppose we do," he said, sheepishly.

"What happened two days ago, it can't happen again. It was a mistake. I don't know how, but things got out of hand. You understand, right?"

Greg sighed before answering.

"Yes, I get it. I understand all the reasons why we shouldn't do it. But, I love you so much, Kristy, and it felt so good."

Greg scooted over on the couch, getting closer to Kristy.

"It just isn't right, Greg. You know that."

"Answer one question for me. Did you enjoy it?"

Kristy contemplated the answer and its effects. If she said no, Greg would be angry with her, but it probably would bring a quick end to the discussion. If she said yes, there would be talk of why they should deprive themselves of pleasure.

She couldn't have Greg angry at her.

"Yes, of course I enjoyed it."

"Well, then, maybe we should follow our hearts," Greg tied to appeal to her emotions and sentimental side.

"But, it would never work, Greg. What would we tell our friends? What would we tell Mom and Dad?"

"The truth, they would just have to deal with it."

"Greg, please try to be reasonable."

"What's more reasonable than being with the one you love?"

Kristy was beginning to think she picked the wrong tactic.

"I think you're confusing sex for love, Greg. Its okay, we all do it. I love you too, but just because we had sex doesn't mean that we are going to be able to satisfy every need for each other. What if we want to have a family? That is important to me."

"We can adopt."

"Greg, this can't happen. If you truly search your heart, you'll come to that conclusion. Why, just the other day you were racing to Chicago to save that girl. Now, you want to be with me forever. And will you drop me for the next available thing, because you can have a wedding, a family, and all those things with her that you can't have with me?"

Greg saw Kristy's point that he was trying to have his cake and eat it, too. If he really cared about Dana, he should end this depraved romping with his sister. While his mind came to that conclusion, his flesh went another direction.

"You're right, Kristy. Just allow me this."

Greg kissed Kristy. Kristy tried to pull away as Greg's tongue forced its way past her lips.

"What are you doing?"

"Can we have a last hurrah?"

Chapter 37

Kristy relented, and allowed Greg to kiss her. His tongue swirled inside her mouth. Greg tugged at Kristy's shirt, pulling it up over her stomach. As soon as he could maneuver around her shirt, he slid a hand up her stomach, grabbing a breast. He squeezed, feeling her nipple hardening in the vee formed between his palm and index and middle fingers.

"Lean back, Kristy. I want to do it here, on the couch."

"No, let's go into the bedroom. The couch will get messy."

Before he could answer, Kristy stood up. Greg's hand slid down to her hips as she arose. Quickly, he pulled her underwear down to his ankles. She stepped away from the garment, and walked over to the bedroom.

Greg picked up the discarded unmentionable, and brought it up to his nose. He watched his sister walk back to the bedroom and escape through the doorway. A blur of blue flew across his field of vision.

"Greg, are you coming or not?"

He walked into the bedroom, still savoring the aroma on Kristy's underwear. Kristy lay face on her bed, with her legs spread. She was already rubbing a generous amount of lubricant on her vagina. Greg watched as her hand slid up and down her genitals, and her fingers briefly slipped inside.

"I'm ready big brother," Kristy said in her best little girl voice.

Greg pushed his boxer shorts to the floor. He had a full erection. Laying on his side on the bed next to Kristy, he began sucking on her left nipple and running his hand through her pubic hair.

With both hands, Kristy pulled Greg's head close to her breast as he suckled. She then pushed forward, forcing Greg onto his back. Mounting her sibling, she forced Greg to lose contact with her nipple. Before Greg could react, she forced his dick inside of her.

Greg felt Kristy's warmth and wetness as she surrounded his penis. He grabbed her breasts and squeezed as she started to buck her hips; in reaction, Greg thrust his penis in rhythm.

Kristy closed her eyes as she rode her brother. She tried to block out what was happening, imagining she was with Shane, and that she was not fucking her brother. She knew what she was doing was wrong, but she felt the need to do it.

"Fuck me," Kristy said softly.

Greg heard his sister's voice and had a rumbling in his balls. He desperately tried to hold back, but as he opened his eyes and saw his dick disappearing into Kristy, he lost control. His orgasm began with his semen spewing inside of Kristy. Just as quickly as it had started, it was over.

"Ohhhh," Greg exhaled.

Kristy noticed Greg's softening penis fall out of her slick vagina. She took the opportunity to get off of Greg. She stood next to her bed and looked at her brother.

"We can't do this anymore, Greg."

"Okay, Kristy. But, thank you. I am sorry that I couldn't last longer. I really wanted you to feel what I am feeling."

"It's okay, Greg."

She turned and started walking out of the room, on her way to the shower. As she left the room she shook her head in frustration.

Chapter 38

Shane's bedroom was filled with trophies, from his five year old Punt, Pass, and Kick championship all the way to his All-State football award. But, he was concentrating on his newest trophy.

He hurriedly stripped Wendy of her clothes. Her tank top and bra had barely even made it into the room. He was finishing up pulling her skirt off and throwing it across ht floor as he dropped her on his queen bed. He grabbed her bikini cut panties and ripped them off her hips at the string, and threw them over his shoulder. Ultimately, the shorn cotton hung from a lamp.

Taking off his shirt, he displayed his chiseled chest and six-pack abs to Wendy. He fell to his knees, and his head disappeared between her legs.

Wendy felt Shane's tongue working her pussy lips, making contact with her clitoris. His nose was combing through her brownish red pubic hair, and she wondered for a second how he could breathe. Then, she decided she didn't care if he suffocated, as long as he kept performing on her aching genitals.

Her pleasure was interrupted a feeling of nothingness. Shane had pulled his head up. Wendy was about to yell, to incite him to continue, when she felt Shane place two fingers slipping into her cervix.

Shane worked his index and middle fingers in and out of Wendy's wet hole, before stopping again. Wendy was frustrated at this teasing. Shane once again waited for a second, and then replaced his tongue on her feminine cleft. A jab later, and Wendy was experiencing a strange fullness. Shane had started to work his moist index finger into her anus.

"Relax, Wen-dog."

She ignored the nickname, and did as he said, allowing his finger to travel deeper into her anal cavity. Shane continued to massage her clitoris with his tongue while wiggling his finger inside her ass.

Wendy started to buck her hips, and Shane tried to maintain his pace. Each thrust sent Shane's finger against her rectal walls, stimulating nerve endings she didn't know that she had. Wendy lost control of her body, as she climaxed.

"Oh, God! Shane!"

She grabbed her breasts as her whole body writhed in a fervent moment of gratification. Her back arched, leaving only her head and butt to support her weight, and she was hit with full force of her orgasm. Shane continued his mastery of her nether regions, driving the carnal vibes throughout her being.

Wendy started to go back down the slope of fulfillment. Shane stood between her legs, studying every inch of her nude body. He espied her round, erect nipples on her full, spherical breasts. Her studied her flat stomach, and let his eyes wander down to her column of pubic hair. Finally, he eyed her white, shapely legs.

Wendy had a fuller body than Kristy. It was obvious that she wasn't the tall, slender, model-type that Kristy was. But, in so many ways, she was more womanly. She had fuller breasts and hips. The extra pounds she carried were in all the right places, giving her a perfect hourglass figure.

Shane pushed his red, nylon mesh shorts off. He pounced on Wendy just as she was regaining her breath from her erotic indulgence. He looked deep into her brown eyes and kissed her as he slid his penis into her recovering vagina.

Chapter 39

"Shane, no!"

Shane didn't want to wait any longer. He started to thrust his manhood inside of Wendy. This time, he wanted her to know exactly who it was that was fucking her.

"Shane, please, stop! I want to get a condom."

The words snapped Shane out of his primal, sexual trance. He remembered the reason why Wendy came over in the first place. He got up off of Wendy, and helped her off the bed.

"I brought one in my purse. Lay down while I get it."

Shane complied, and he checked out Wendy's ripe ass as she walked over to her purse, which was on the floor next to her shirt. From her purse, she produced a yellow foil envelope. She ripped it open with her teeth.

"Mmmm, banana," she tried to say seductively.

She knelt over Shane and started to lick his penis. She could taste her femininity on his shaft, and momentarily, she thought of how similar it tasted to Kristy's vagina. Resuming her oral stimulation, Wendy took the bulb of Shane's large and thick cock into her mouth. Shane started to play with her long, wavy, red hair, encouraging her to continue her blowjob. Wendy did not respond to the encouragement. She removed her mouth, and placed the condom between her lips as they made a circle.

Lowering her lips to his dick, she used her tongue and lips to unroll the condom as she took his penis into her mouth and the beginnings of her throat.

"Yummy! Sweet and savory. Now, where were we?"

Wendy crawled on all fours over Shane's dick. Once in position, she lowered her vagina onto his latex-covered tool. They kissed again, as Wendy started to ride the sexual stallion below her. Soon, kissing became more difficult as their humping grew faster. Wendy kneeled, bobbing up and down on the hard rod below her. Shane's muscular grip found Wendy's thighs, and he squeezed as she went up and down on his manhood.

Shane didn't want to close his eyes. He took in the sight of the beautiful Wendy Chalmers, her nude body in full view. His own orgasm was building, but he tried to stay disciplined, and suppress it in order to give Wendy maximum pleasure.

It was a losing battle. He felt her butt continually slamming on his balls, making him even more aware of the girl fucking him from above. He tried to raise his hips higher to shove his dick further inside Wendy. This slight change in angle was all that was needed. His penis made full contact along Wendy's clitoris, and for the second time, she submitted to sexual bliss.

Shane felt Wendy's pussy contracting, and heard her moan again as the orgasm took over her consciousness. Shane showed no more restraint, as he gushed forward, reaching the apex. Semen inundated the condom.

The pulsations from Shane's deluge added to the intensity of Wendy's orgasm, overwhelming her senses. All she could do was scream to release the consuming ecstasy.

As the couple felt the effects starting to wear off, Wendy collapsed on top of Shane, and they exchanged soft kisses. It wasn't long before they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Chapter 40

Greg had a fitful sleep. He could feel the stress in his calf muscles and his back. He tossed and turned trying to get comfortable. Most of the night he watched Kristy, who was hibernating like a bear, exhausted from the changes her body was going through. Sometime around 5 AM, his own body shut down from hypertension and she dozed off.

He awoke to Kristy's voice. He glanced at the clock and saw that he had gotten about five hours of sleep.

"Greg, wake up."

He saw Kristy in a pair of white shorts and a ribbed, red tank top. Her shorts stopped about a quarter of the way down her thigh, and Greg took the opportunity to steal a glance at her long, slender, tanned legs.

"We have to talk, and I want to get it out of the way before Mom comes home from work."

Greg sat up in his bed, wearing only a pair of navy blue boxers with orange elongated letter C's on them, a symbol for the Chicago Bears. Regaining consciousness, he answered Kristy.

"What's up?"

"I stopped by Planned Parenthood, and I have some information."

Kristy sat on the side of Greg's bed, and laid out some pamphlets. Greg reviewed the frequently asked questions. Greg's stomach twisted in knots as he read about medical and surgical abortions.

"Well, um, Kristy, what do you think?" Greg struggled to spit out the question.

"To be honest, as awful as it sounds, I think I just want to have the vacuum aspiration. I don't want to sit around for days and take drugs. Let's just get it done, and move on. I want to end the nightmare."

"It is your body, Kristy. You have to go through it, so I am behind you one hundred percent."

"There is just one problem, Greg. Where are we going to get $500?"

Chapter 41

Dana woke up with a visitor. Her cramps had commandeered her abdomen. There were spots of blood on her baby blue cotton pajamas, and her yellow sheets. She made a mental note to throw them in the wash later.

Dana walked over to the bathroom and lost herself in a hot shower. She stood under the cascading water for twenty minutes. After her mother repeatedly knocked on the door urging her to not take all day, Dana turned off the water, and immediately wrapped herself in a short, pink terrycloth robe.

Using her bath towel, she wiped the steam off the mirror and looked at her face. Every imperfection was noticed. Her cheeks were too chubby. Her eyes had crow's feet wrinkles. She had a small mole on her neck and a pimple on her temple.

She sighed and looked down at the vanity. The package of birth control pills were there. She was already using the most effective form of birth control, she thought. Or at least the guys were using it for her. She couldn't get pregnant if no one wanted to have sex with her.

Reluctantly, she popped a pill out of the foil encasement. She popped it into her mouth and swallowed.

Chapter 42

Greg rang the doorbell and waited. Scott Parker answered the door.

"Hey, Simmons! What's up?"

"Not much. Do you have a few minutes?"

"Sure, buddy. Of course I do."

Scott stepped out of the doorway and motioned for Greg to enter the house.

"First of all, Scott, what happened after the party?"

Scott and Greg sat down on the leather couch.

"You wouldn't believe it. Someone saw the police cars coming down the street, and I yelled for everyone to clear out. But, as it turns out, they didn't even stop at my house. I guess someone down the street had some kind of short circuit in their security system. The cops were called because the security company said a burglary was in progress."

"You're kidding me."

"No, and it gets better. The cops checked it out and took off. Well, now the house was deserted. I started to clean up, and guess who stops by? Lisa Wilson."

"Really?"

"Yes. And she said she stopped by thinking you would be here."

"What?"

"Yeah, and let me tell you, she looked good, short shorts and a tight top. We got to talking, and she said that she felt bad about what happened over Christmas, and she wanted to make it up to you. I offered her a drink, and we started talking. I told her that you were into Dana, and you moved on. I hope that was okay."