Perplexed Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I help you, son?"

Greg saw it was Morty, wearing the same overalls and John Deere hat.

"Just the gas," Greg lowered his voice, trying to disguise it. He never looked Morty in the eyes.

"That'll be $31.26. Anything else?"

Greg pulled out the water gun.

"Just all your money," he tried to say in his most threatening voice.

"Yes, yes, you can have everything," Morty said at a strained, stuttering pace.

Morty opened the register and gave all the bills to Greg. Greg wasn't sure if it was enough, as it didn't look like a lot of bills.

"You got a safe, old man? If so, you'd better open it quickly."

Morty dove under the counter and started to open the safe. Greg started to feel more powerful, knowing the clerk had believed it was a real gun. Popping back up, Morty handed a green zipper-top pouch to Greg.

"That's all I have, I swear. Please, you can take anything else you want."

Without saying another word, Greg walked out of the gas station and hopped into his running car. He peeled out of the parking lot and headed back to Thomas Mill.

Chapter 53

Wendy leapt to the ground from the driver's seat of her Jeep Wrangler. She sensed something was up. Greg had driven the car ten feet from the gas pump to the station. The headlights were on, and it looked like the car was still running.

She ran between the pumps and around the back of the station, the side opposite Greg's car. Between two large sticker advertisements on the window, one for a milk special, one for a deal on cigarettes if you buy three packs, she was able to see Greg standing at the counter, opposite the clerk at the cash register.

She was breathless when she saw the clerk duck behind the counter. Greg turned ever slightly, and Wendy saw a shiny object in his hand. Frozen, Wendy stared through the window.

Wendy didn't know what Greg was up to, but she didn't want any part of it. She was scared, and she wished she was back in Thomas Mill, in the safety of Shane's bedroom.

Greg took the green zipper-top pouch and left the gas station. Wendy waited until the red taillights disappeared on the interstate on-ramp. She saw the car heading back to towards Thomas Mill. Wherever Greg was going, Wendy was not to follow. She had done enough for Kristy.

Chapter 54

Waking up, Kristy felt something strange in her bed. There was a lump underneath her back. She rolled over, and saw a wad of twenty dollar bills. Greg was asleep in his bed. She hadn't heard him come in early that morning.

Kristy counted $824 in twenty, ten, five, and one dollar bills. Greg had done it. Somehow, he had come up with the money. Excitedly, Kristy shook Greg's arm. He jolted awake, not being happy about his sleep being disrupted.

"What the hell, Kristy?" he asked in a grouchy tone.

"I am sorry! I am just so happy! How did you get the money?"

"Kristy, its best if you don't know. We talked about that."

"I know, I know. I am just so curious. But you don't know how thrilled this makes me. I am going to make an appointment at Planned Parenthood for us. Oh Greg, you really came through!"

"Well, what else were we supposed to do?" Greg asked. He was trying to find a way to end the conversation so he could get back to sleep.

"I also held up my end of the bargain. I talked to Dana last night."

Greg perked up at hearing her name.

"Oh? How did that go?"

"I think I got through to her. I explained everything about how you were helping me, playing the big brother. I think she bought it."

Sitting up in bed, Greg looked Kristy in the eye.

"Are you sure? You're not lying to me, are you? Because if you are, Kristy, I don't know if I could ever trust you again."

"Why believe me, Greg? Go talk to her for yourself."

Greg swung his feet off the bed and onto the floor. He grabbed a tee shirt and a pair of athletic shorts out of his laundry bag. He smelled them, and they seemed clean enough. He reminded himself to do some laundry when all of this settled down.

Throwing on his clothes, he walked toward the door.

:"I guess I will."

"Greg, wait! Don't go just yet!"

"Why? Is there something else I should know?"

"No, but I think you should brush your teeth first. Girls like a clean mouth."

Chapter 55

Greg took Kristy's advice. He decided to get cleaned up before seeing Dana. He showered, shaved, combed his hair and brushed his teeth. He donned the cleanest clothes he had, a green, collared golf shirt, and a pair of navy blue shorts. He put on a pair of sandals, and walked to the apartment next door.

Knocking on the door, there was no answer.

"Dana?" Greg shouted. Again, there was no response.

Dejectedly, Greg walked back to his apartment, and into the bedroom. Kristy was still on the bed counting the money in disbelief.

"Hey, Greg, why are you back so soon?"

"She wasn't home, or she wasn't answering her door. I don't know which."

"I'm sure it's because she isn't home. Try not to go crazy over it."

"Well, I might as well attach this laundry."

Greg grabbed his laundry bag and headed towards the elevators.

Chapter 56

As soon as Greg had left the apartment, Kristy ran to the phone and dialed Shane's number.

"Hello?" Shane's familiar voice resonated in her ear. She missed him, greatly.

"Shane, its Kristy."

"Hey, what's up?"

"He did it. Greg got the money. I don't know how, but he did it."

"Really? Oh, that's good news. What a relief that is."

"Yeah, he really believed the baby was his. Now, I am just going to make an appointment with Planned Parenthood."

"So, it'll all be taken care of?"

"Yes, honey. Any day now. The hard part is over."

"That's great!"

"I'll call you when I have more."

"Okay, let me know the details when you know more."

"I love you, Shane."

"You too, bye."

Kristy hung up the phone. She went to her bedroom and found the pamphlet she had shown Greg. She dialed the number. After the receptionist greeted her, Kristy got down to business.

"I need to make an appointment."

Chapter 57

"Shane, I was so scared."

"Wendy, you're safe now. I don't know what is going on, but we'll make sure that we put a stop to whatever Kristy and Greg are doing."

"How do we do that?"

"Greg is the easy part. We have the goods on him. Kristy asked you to follow Greg, like she knew exactly what he was up to. It's obvious she knew something."

"But we don't have anything concrete on her."

The phone rang. Shane went into the kitchen to answer it. Wendy sat alone in the Bullock family living room. She noticed the marble figurines in an oak cabinet, she wondered if it was Italian marble to match the silk on the couch.

"Hello?" she heard Shane's end of the conversation. "Hey, what's up?"

"Really? Oh, that's good news. What a relief that is. So, it'll be all taken care of?" That's great! Okay, let me know the details when you know more. You too, bye."

Shane hung up the phone and walked back to the living room.

"Wendy, let me ask you something. What exactly do we need to pin on Kristy?"

"I'm not sure I follow you, Shane."

"We can call the cops on Greg, and he'll get arrested. But, do we need to link in Kristy? We'll tell her that you and I are going out now. What can she do? Have Greg shoot us? He'll have his hands full with the police."

"You know Shane, you make a very good point. I guess we're in the clear."

Wendy slid off the couch onto her knees and crawled over to Shane, who stood in the middle of the room. She tugged at his shorts and boxers, exposing his thick, flaccid penis. Holding his penis with her left hand, she swirled her tongue around the head. She used her right hand to tickle his testicles.

"I guess we can do whatever we want," she said to him with a grin.

Chapter 58

Greg entered the empty laundry room, greeted by the rattling of a washing machine on its final spin cycle. Greg dropped his laundry bag on the floor and started to fill an empty machine with his dirty clothes.

"Excuse me, I forgot my Bounce upstairs. Can you spare a sheet for me?"

Greg turned around and saw Dana. He dropped a dirty pair of socks and grabbed the box of dryer sheets. He pulled one out, and handed it to Dana. Dana grasped the sheet, her hand touching Greg's.

"Thanks," Dana said, smiling.

"I still think you're cute when you smile," Greg said.

Dana beamed, and threw herself at Greg. She rested her head against his chest as they tightly embraced.

"I'm sorry, Greg. I wanted to believe you, but I just couldn't. I've had a rough few weeks."

"Everything will be okay, Dana. I'm here, you're here, and that's all that matters."

"We could have been together all this time, if only I trusted you. Can I make it up to you?"

"How can you do that?"

Dana planted a kiss on Greg's lips. Instantly, their tongues found each other. Dana started to run her hands up the back of Greg's shirt, his bare skin against her fingertips.

"Sweetie, why don't we continue this upstairs?" Dana asked as she started leading Greg towards the elevators.

Chapter 59

Wendy's lips rubbed all over the hard shaft of Shane's dick. Her fingers reached around to lightly brush against the crack of his ass.

Shane's hands combed through Wendy's red, curly hair. He saw his penis escaping into Wendy's mouth, as she repeatedly inhaled his manhood. Her tongue flicked against the head of his cock.

"Oh, Wendy," Shane moaned.

Wendy took Shane's cue to quicken her pace. The tip of his meat banged against the back of the mouth, and into her throat. Shane started to buck his hips as the semen started to simmer in his testicles.

Running her hand down his crack, down under his balls, she lightly tickled the sensitive skin. Shane grabbed Wendy's hair and held her head in place. He went up on his tiptoes as he started to pour his juice down her throat.

Wendy opened her esophagus and let his cum stream through. Her lips and tongue continued to engage his dick as it pulsated, forcing the semen out. As the throbbing subsided, Wendy slowly slid his penis out of her mouth, slurping every bit of spit and sperm that she could.

Kneeling and looking up at Shane, she smiled from ear to ear.

"Okay, let's get to work," she said.

Chapter 60

Shane and Wendy drove by the Miller's Crossing apartment complex. In the parking lot, they searched for Greg's Chevy Cavalier. Wendy finally noticed it, and took down the license plate number.

They were going to call the State Police with an anonymous tip on a robbery they had witnessed. The couple drove around in Shane's Dodge Durango for about ten minutes before finding a public phone.

Shane picked up the handset and dialed zero.

"May I help you?" the voice answered.

"I need to talk to the State Police."

"Is this an emergency?"

"No," Wendy said.

"I will connect you."

The phone rang in Wendy's ear before another female answered.

"State Police."

"Hi, I have some information about a robbery I witnessed."

"Who is this?"

"I would prefer to remain anonymous. It was at a gas station off of the interstate. I saw a man around the age of twenty rob the clerk at gunpoint. I was able to get his plate number."

"Is there anything else you can tell me about this man?"

Wendy gave a brief description of Greg. She said that she saw the car heading southbound on the interstate after the robbery.

"That is all I can remember."

"Well, thank you very much for helping out the authorities."

"You're welcome."

Wendy hung up the phone.

"Well, that's over. I wish I knew what Kristy was up to, though."

"You want to know? Let's go find out."

Shane and Wendy got back into the sport utility vehicle and headed back to the Miller's Crossing apartments.

Chapter 61

Shane knocked on the door. Kristy opened it and a feeling of shock came over her.

"Shane! Wendy! What are you doing here?"

"We just came over to talk, Kristy," Shane answered.

"Well, come on in," Kristy said as she stepped aside and invited the couple in by sweeping her hand towards the couch.

"Kristy, we have something to tell you," he said as he sat on the couch next to Wendy.

"What's going on?" asked Kristy.

"Wendy and I have been seeing each other. Every since that night at the party, we've been inseparable."

Kristy was stunned.

"I thought you guys were my friends."

"Kristy, it wasn't planned. It just sort of happened," Wendy offered.

"Shane, after all I have done for you, this is how you treat me? By fucking my best friend?"

Kristy sobbed. Her eyes had turned blood red. She couldn't believe what she was hearing, and hysteria was starting to take over.

"You got me pregnant. I agreed to keep it a secret! I have been working for almost a month to figure out how to cover it up. And what do you do? You cheat on me? You make me sick!"

Wendy tired to calm down Kristy.

"Kristy, we didn't mean to hurt you."

"You shut up, Wendy! I give you the greatest sexual experience of your life, and this is how you repay me? You are both such assholes! You don't give a shit about me. You're just a couple of selfish bastards!"

"I'm sorry, Kristy, it is over. I want to be with Wendy," Shane said, in an attempt to end the argument quickly.

"Fuck you, Shane. I fucked my own brother for you. I made him think he was the father! Why? To cover your ass!" Kristy was screaming now.

"That wasn't my idea, Kristy. You came up with this scheme. I never told you to fuck Greg."

"Wait, she fucked Greg?" Wendy asked.

"Yeah, Wendy, she did. Her grand plan was to make Greg think he was the father, so he would take care of it."

"I'm sorry, that is a little too much. Kristy, you should really get some serious help. Shane, I think we should go. I don't feel comfortable being here anymore."

"Fine, go, you inconsiderate jerks! I hate you! I hate both of you!"

Kristy buried her head into a throw pillow on the couch and cried as the door slammed.

Chapter 62

Greg and Dana sloppily made out in Dana's bedroom. Dana placed her glasses on the nightstand. Greg slipped off his shorts and boxers, placing Dana's hand on his erection. Dana liked feeling the hardness in her hand.

"Now, Greg. I want you."

Dana closed the shades on the window, and turned off the lights. She stripped off her shirt and shorts. She stood before him in her black bra and pink undies. After climbing under a sheet in her bed, she peeled off her bra and undies. Greg ripped off his tee shirt, and got on his hands and knees between Dana's legs.

"Are you sure, Dana?"

"Yes. I am very sure. I don't want to miss another opportunity."

Greg started to slip inside Dana.

"Go slowly, sweetie."

The moisture started to build in Dana's pussy as the head of his cock played at the entrance to her garden. Ever slightly, Greg pushed further inside.

"Does it hurt, Dana?"

"Yes, but its okay."

Greg continued to progress his penis into her vagina, which was getting wetter with every push. Dana bit her bottom lip and Greg tried to get inside. Dana felt his penis sliding more easily against the walls of her vagina. She wrapped her legs around Greg's body and pushed him in further.

She gasped as the full length of his shaft was now inside her.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, just let me get used to it."

Dana lay there, amazed at how it felt to have a penis inside of her. He looked up at Greg's brown eyes and craned her neck to kiss his lips.

"I love you, Greg."

"I love you, too."

Rocking her hips, she felt his dick slipping over her clitoris. She continued this motion. Greg followed her lead and started to move his hips with her rhythm.

It didn't take long. Greg felt his orgasm building fast.

"Dana, I don't know how long I will last."

"Its okay, I'm on the pill."

Greg moaned as he continued humping Dana. Dana stopped as she heard shouting coming from the other room.

"Fuck you, Shane!" Dana heard Kristy shout.

Greg groaned as he readied to blow his load.

"I fucked my own brother for you."

"What?" Dana yelled. She pushed Greg off of her just as he exploded. Uncontrolled, he shot his seed all over Dana's face and body.

"You're fucking sick! Get out of here!"

A naked Dana jumped and shoved Greg off the bed.

"Dana, please."

"No! You're a liar and you're fucking disgusting!"

Dana didn't even give Greg a chance to grab his clothes. She kept pushing him toward the door, digging her fingernails into his skin if he resisted. Getting to the front door, Dana opened it.

"Get the fuck out! Now!" she screamed.

Greg tried to retreat to the bedroom to grab his clothes, but Dana grabbed his arm. She dug her nails in so deep that she drew blood.

"Ow!" Greg yelped. "Okay, I'll leave!"

Greg walked into the hallway and Dana slammed and locked the door behind him. She collapsed on the floor by the door, unable to stop crying.

Chapter 63

"Greg Simmons, stop! You're under arrest!"

Two Thomas Mill police officers walked down the hallway. Greg stood naked with his hands raised over his head.

"You're under arrest for armed robbery."

As one of the officers started to place handcuffs on him, tears started to roll down his cheeks. He looked down at his flaccid penis, wondering how it screwed up his life.