Persa

Story Info
Steve meets a Goddess who offers to change his life.
7.2k words
4.33
65.2k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KallieHF
KallieHF
912 Followers

Steve drained the last few drops of his White Russian from his glass and raised his hand, pointing to his glass to indicate he wanted another. Within moments, a fresh White Russian was placed on the bar in front of him. He nodded his thanks to the girl behind the bar. She was exceptionally beautiful, like all the other staff in the bar. Steve had noticed a short time ago that there didn't seem to me any male staff at all, just incredibly beautiful women. Well, he wasn't going to complain about that. It was just one more feature to recommend the bar he was sitting in.

'Aeaea', it was called. 'The Goddess's Isle', it said on the sign on the door, just beneath that. Steve had heard about the little bar, tucked away down a nondescript alley, from a series of rumours and had decided to go and check it out. Going out on a Friday night to check out a new bar had become something of a ritual for him. He had little time in his busy, stressful life for difficult hobbies or committed relationships, and he enjoyed the feeling of going out for a nice, relaxing drink at the end of the week. And even if he went alone, he didn't always go home alone. He was a couple of years past 30, but he still fancied himself handsome. He kept himself in good enough shape, he knew how to dress, and the curses of greyness and baldness had yet to touch his dirty blond hair. Quite often, he would find a pretty, intelligent woman to strike up a conversation with, and they would end up going home together to enjoy a night in each other's arms. It was never serious, but it was always a good time. Steve liked it that way. Or at least, he had until recently. In recent weeks, he'd started to wonder if maybe his life was missing something. He just wasn't sure what.

A sound, a change in the music, broke Steve's train of thought and drew his attention over to the stage. The bar had live music, played by a jazz bad - all women, of course - and Steve very much enjoyed the atmosphere their music created. Some nice, relaxing yet energetic jazz was perfect. It matched perfectly the bar's decor: a mix of wooden panelling and subtle gold detailing that really lent the place a sophisticated, cultured feel. Coupled with the high ceiling, the room felt more like a temple than a bar. Steve was surprised the prices weren't higher. He turned in his seat, and was immediately captivated by the sight of an unbelievably striking woman taking centre stage. A spotlight fell upon her, and within moments every pair of eyes in the bar was fixed solely on her. She grinned a predatory grin, clearly enjoying the attention. And then the music started.

It was another jazz number, just like before. Except this time, this strange, captivating woman was on stage. As the band started to play, she started to dance, at first just slightly swinging her hips in time with the music. That alone, was enough to rob Steve of his wits. The woman had beautiful, olive skin and was showing plenty of it on account of the glistening, gold, low-cut dress she was wearing. It was form-fitting, and perfectly accentuated the way she shifted her weight from side to side, highlighting her amazing body. And then she started to move her arms too, beginning a slow, entrancing dance. Steve found he couldn't take his eyes off her. Something about her presence, about the way she moved, was simply hypnotic. It was almost overwhelming. He just wanted to watch her move forever, drinking in her incredible, divine beauty. Part of him knew the thoughts he was having were ridiculous, but he didn't care. He just wanted her to keep dancing.

But all that was nothing compared to the moment she plucked the microphone from the stand and started to sing. Her sonorous, siren's voice rang out through the bar, drowning out every other sound and silencing what few whispers remained. It was the most amazing sound Steve had ever heard. Her voice was so incredibly rich and calming, and it felt like all his thoughts and worries were growing quiet as he listening to her sing. Between her singing and her wondrous dancing, she alone was taking up all of Steve's attention. She was at the centre of his world. There was no room for anything else in his head.

And then, before he knew it, the song was over. Steve blinked. He wasn't sure how long the entrancing woman had been on stage. It could have been seconds, it could have been hours. He had no idea. It was like she had put him in kind of trance. As some of his wits returned to him, he realised the people around him were applauding her enthusiastically. He quickly joined in the applause, clapping his hands together as loudly as he could to show his appreciation for her awe-inspiring performance. Then, to his immense surprise, her head turned towards him and he was struck with the feeling she was looking directly at him. Her gaze went right threw him, paralysing him, and he had the strange feeling that all his secrets were lade bare before her.

The moment quickly passed, however. She took a bow, and then strutted off the stage and out to the back of the bar. Steve was sorry to see her go. He turned back to his drink, unable to tear his thoughts away from her and her incredible singing and dancing. He had never seen anything like it. He found himself desperate to see her perform again. He would come here every night if he had to, if there was any chance of seeing her again. He considered asking the bartender for her name, or even maybe her phone number, but he knew that would only make him feel like a creep. Maybe he was a creep. Wasn't it a little crazy, to be having these thoughts just from seeing a woman dance?

"Hey there, stranger. Enjoying your drink?"

At the sound of the voice, Steve wheeled around so fast he made himself dizzy, and was confronted with the sight of her. The woman. The singer. Still in the same, low-cut gown, she stood before him with her hands on her hips and a cool, knowing smile on her face.

"I..." Steve spluttered. "Yes. Thank you." Now that she was so close to him, her beauty was all the more overwhelming. It took everything Steve had not to stare at her like an idiot. "I loved your performance. Really, really loved it. Just... wow."

She laughed good-naturedly, and Steve felt an incredible sense of warmth and relaxation washing over him at the rich, feminine sound. "Thank you. What's your name, stranger?"

"Steve." He answered at once, unable to hide his eagerness. "What's yours?"

"I am called Persa."

"Persa," Steve repeated, trying out the way her name felt in his mouth. It was an unusual name. Was she a foreigner? Her accent sounded exotic, but he couldn't quite place it.

"That's right." She smiled at him, and then gestured to the seat next to him. "Is this taken?"

"No, please, sit," Steve said very quickly. She nodded her thanks and sat down. To Steve, even that small, simple movement was a little performance he couldn't quite manage to take his eyes off of. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed that some of the other bar patrons were staring at them, mutinously. They were jealous, of course, just like he would be in their position. He wasn't sure what he had done to earn Persa's attention, but he was incredibly glad he had.

"How's the drink?" she asked him.

"Perfect," Steve answered truthfully.

"Glad to hear it," Persa replied. She snapped her fingers, and in an instant a martini glass was in her hand, given to her by a bartender, who had dashed over to prepare her a drink the moment she sat down. She took an experimental sip, and then let out a sigh of satisfaction. "Thank you, Thesia," she said to the girl behind the bar, who was looking at her nervously.

"No, thank you, Goddess," the bar girl answered, blushing fiercely.

"Goddess?" Steve asked.

"Just... a little in-joke," Persa explained, with a strange glint in her mesmerising eyes. "You see, Aeaea is my bar. I own and manage it."

"Wow," Steve breathed. He was truly impressed. To think that a performer of such talent also ran the whole place! Clearly, she was an incredible woman. "Well, you're doing an amazing job. I really love it here."

"Thank you very much, Steve." Steve felt a sudden rush of elation at her thanks. He realised he wanted nothing more than to earn her approval. There was just something about her. Something magical. Something divine. Her sheer presence was intoxicating. Steve blinked a few times, as if trying to shake off the effect, but when he opened his eyes properly again she was still there, smiling at him, and he fell under her spell anew. Not that it was unpleasant. Quite the opposite in fact.

"So what brings you to Aeaea, Steve?" Persa asked, leaning in. Her attention was dazzling. Steve felt like he was at the centre of the world whenever she looked at him.

"Ummm... I guess I was just looking for a nice place to have a drink, and I wound up here." Steve wished he could think of something smooth or funny to say, but being this close to Persa was making it difficult to think. "I admit, I wasn't expecting such a wonderful performance."

"I'm sure." Persa smirked knowingly. "You know, I saw the way you were staring at me."

Steve's face turned red. His first instinct was to deny it, but he couldn't bring himself to lie to her. "Oh... I'm sorry, I guess I was just a little... captivated."

Persa laughed again, the sound music to Steve's ears. "Why, thank you. And there's really no need to apologise. You can stare, if you like."

Persa lent back and gestured down at herself, and Steve's gaze was inexorably drawn to her unbelievable, incredibly voluptuous body. In particular, to his great embarrassment he found himself staring at the rich curve of her considerable bosom, impeccably framed by the dress she was wearing. For the first time, he noticed she was a wearing what looked like a small crystal vial, suspended in her cleavage by a small chain around her neck. Persa laughed again, and Steve managed to snap his attention back to her face.

"I'm... I'm so sorry." Steve wasn't sure what had come over him. He wasn't normally like this.

"As I said, Steve, there's no need to apologise. You can stare." Steve wanted to, badly. But he wouldn't let himself. He didn't want to make a fool himself in front of this amazing woman. But then Persa spoke again, in a commanding tone. "Stare."

"Yes." The word slipped out of Steve's mouth before he knew what he was saying. It was as if her command had completely bypassed his conscious mind, causing to obey instantly and instinctively. His gaze locked itself onto her breasts, and he found himself completely unable to tear himself away, or even to blink.

"Good boy," Persa whispered, in a voice dripping with sex. Her praise sent a rush of pleasure and euphoria through Steve, just as her thanks had done earlier. Except this time, the feeling was far more intense... and far more erotic.

"There," she continued. "That's better. There's really no need to resist me, Steve. Understand?"

"Mhm," Steve murmured. It was all he could do. She sensual tone of her voice was plunging his mind into a thick, hypnotic fog he, rendering him completely unable to think clearly.

"That's right. No need to resist." Persa reached between her breasts with one of her hands and caressed the strange crystal vial, setting it swinging slightly from side to side. As it swung, the light glistened off it in a thousand magical ways. Steve realised there was some kind of liquid within the vial, and it seemed to be glowing or sparkling. Once he realised that, he couldn't make himself stop looking at it. The swirling patterns formed by the light playing off the crystal vial were so calming, so soothing, so nice. He felt like he could stare at it forever.

"I see you've noticed my little trinket," Persa said. "Isn't it nice?" Steve just nodded dumbly. It was nice. "Don't you just want to keep looking at it?"

"Yes..." Steve managed to whisper.

"Good boy," Persa said again. This time Steve physically shivered at the praise. It felt so good when she called him a good boy. "That's very fortunate, because I just want you to keep staring it, no matter what. Just keep staring. Just watch, as it swings back and forth." She flicked it again with her hand, setting it spinning again. "Back and forth, back and forth, between my wonderful breasts. Isn't it a lovely sight? Why would you ever want to look away?"

"Never look away..." Steve whimpered. To him, it felt like her words were oozing into his head, coiling around his mind and sinking in deep. It wasn't normal. Was it normal? Why did he care? Why did he care what was normal, or right, or wrong, as long as got to keep staring at Persa's mesmerising breasts and Persa's mesmerising crystal vial.

"Very good," she cooed. Steve sighed. Her voice had become so low and soft and silky and gentle. It made him feel special, like the only thing that mattered in the whole world was this - him listening to her, right now. "And it's so relaxing, isn't it? So relaxing."

"So... relaxing." It was. The way the crystal vial moved was so nice. It made everything feel so quiet and soft.

"Yes, nice and relaxing," Persa continued. "You're so relaxed right now, aren't you Steve?"

"Yes."

"And when you're relaxed like this, don't all your limbs start to feel so heavy and slow?"

"Yeah..." Just as she described it, Steve started to feel it. It was very strange, but so very pleasant at the same time.

"Yes." Persa's smile grew a hair wider. "Can't even move. Or rather, you don't want to move."

"Don't want to move," Steve repeated. Why would he want to move? His limbs were like lead bars, keeping him planted in his seat.

"That's right, Steve." Persa gave her crystal vial another little push, setting it spinning again, and making Steve lose himself anew in the way it glistened. Occasionally, as it swung between her huge, rounded breasts, his attention was momentarily drawn away from the vial and onto her heaving bosom. But that just made his arousal spike, and plunged him ever deeper into foggy-headed obedience.

"I don't want to move," Steve repeated again, sensing she would be pleased if he did so.

"Exactly." Steve could tell by her voice that she was indeed pleased, and he smiled dumbly. "Did you see what happened there? I told you that your limbs felt heavy and they did."

"Yeah..." It had happened like that, Steve figured.

"Almost like your body obeys my suggestions."

"Yeah... almost like." That sounded a little strange, but Steve couldn't think of a reason to disagree.

"Your body obeys my suggestions."

"My body... o-obeys..." That idea didn't sit well with Steve. It just didn't. He was trying to figure out why, but it was just so hard to think.

"Steve. Look at my crystal vial." Persa toyed with it for a moment. Steve's eyes fixated onto it twice as hard. "Remember what we agreed? No need to resist me, none at all. Now, repeat: your body obeys my suggestions."

"My body... obeys your suggestions." Steve found simply obeying Persa much, much easier than trying to figure why he shouldn't. Besides, he vaguely remembered agreeing not to resist Persa. And he didn't want to disappoint her.

"And have you ever heard the saying: mind over body?"

"Yes."

"So then, if your body obeys me, doesn't that imply that your mind must do too?"

"Ummm..." Steve tried to make himself think it through. That was what Persa wanted him to do, after all. But it was hard and frustrating. It kept getting mixed up in his head. But from the way she asked, he could tell what answer she wanted. And he wanted her to be happy with him. He needed her to praise him again. "Yeah... I think so... maybe."

"I'm telling you so, Steve." There was mock-hurt in Persa's voice, and even that was enough to make Steve feel ashamed of himself. How could he have disappointed this goddess? "Isn't that enough?"

"Of course," Steve blurted out quickly. Then, to try and reacquire her favour: "My mind obeys you."

"Very good." Persa drew out the words, letting Steve savour every little bit of pleasure they brought him. He no longer questioned why her praise made him feel so good. Given what he had just learnt from her, it made perfect sense. "Say it again for me."

"My mind obeys you." Steve rejoiced at the opportunity to please her by doing something so simple.

"Excellent. Again. Really let it sink in this time."

"My mind obeys you."

"You obey me."

"I obey you." It was such a simple thought. Only three words. But it made complete sense.

"You obey me."

"I obey you." Every time Persa said it, or Steve repeated it, he could feel it becoming a little more true. He was completely beguiled by her. So beguiled, he didn't notice the significant look Persa gave the girl behind the bar, or the way she scurried off as if given a vital command.

"Indeed. Perfect." Steve shivered. "Now Steve, I want you to come somewhere with me. Somewhere private. I know your body is so, so heavy right now, but remember: your body obeys me. So when I tell you to, you'll find it so, so easy to stand up and follow me, wherever I lead. Understand?"

"Of course." It was so simple. Steve was a little sad he would have to take his eyes off Persa's spinning, swinging vial, but having another opportunity to prove how obedient he was more than made up for that.

"Follow," Persa commanded. She rose from her seat in a single, smooth motion, and started to walk away purposefully. Steve hurried after her. Strength had returned to his arms and legs, but they moved automatically, without him willing it. She led him over to something Steve hadn't noticed before: a small door, concealed along one wall of the bar. Next to the door was another woman, clearly one of Persa's employees. She was dressed very smartly, in a white shirt and waistcoat. She was leaning against the wall, seemingly relaxed, but on close inspection it was obvious she was keeping a watchful eye on the entire room. She was security, Steve guessed. As Persa approached, the woman bowed her head with respect, and then opened the small door and held it open, allowing Persa and Steve to pass. As Persa passed, she whispered a word or two to the woman, causing her to blush and squirm momentarily. As Steve passed, the woman flashed him a strange, knowing look that seemed to contain a hint of jealousy.

Beyond the doorway was, to Steve's surprise, a small staircase. It was empty and didn't look open to the public, but it was no less clean or finely-decorated than the rest of the bar. He guessed it was for Persa's own, private use. She climbed the staircase, and he followed. At the top was another door. Persa opened it, and beckoned him inside. The room beyond took his breath away. If the rest of the bar was high-class, this was on another level. It looked like a room from a royal palace. Against one wall was a private bar laden with expensive liquor, and in the centre of the room was a large, luxurious, velvet chaise longue. Persa sat on it and reclined easily, laying out her breathtaking body for Steve to witness. His attention, though, was momentarily captured by the far wall, which was dominated by a huge, wide window that looked out over the whole bar. How hadn't Steve noticed that earlier? He looked at Persa.

"Mirrored glass," she explained. "I can see everything I own. But to all my customers out there, this looks like nothing more than another wall." She beckoned Steve closer, and he approached. "And that means here, I can do anything I want, and no-one will know."

"Yeah," Steve breathed. Even in his entranced state, he was awe-struck by the raw sensuality in Persa's voice.

Persa smiled. Once again, she slipped one of her hands between her breasts, drawing Steve's attention back to her crystal vial. His mind already weak and vulnerable, he quickly slipped back into a stupor, utterly captivated by the way it glistened. "You still want to obey me, don't you Steve?" she asked.

KallieHF
KallieHF
912 Followers