Persecuting the Prosecutor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now we have reached the moment you have been waiting for," I announced to her.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" she asked me. "I never asked for this."

"Sure you did," I replied. "A little while ago you essentially said I could fuck you."

"I did not give you permission, you asshole," she said angrily.

"Yup, you did," I said. "You said 'If you're going to fuck me, then fuck me.' I take that as a request – one I am now going to fulfill."

"AAARrr," she growled in frustration. "That is not saying yes! No means no – and I have said no many times since you have been here."

"Bullshit," I said to her directly. "You have told me to shut up. You have told me to go to hell. You have told me to get out of here. You have even called me every insulting name in the book. However, you have not ever said NO to fucking you or to raping you."

She opened her mouth to speak once again – then closed it. Fuck – did I just render her speechless? What a moment – I must savor this.

"NO! NO! NO!" she shouted at the top of her lungs. "You cannot fuck me. No, you cannot rape me. No, you cannot hurt me anymore. Get the hell out of here and leave me the fuck alone for good!"

"See," I told her. "Now, that's the way to properly convey your wishes. Very good, Katie, you have made progress today. You finally understand you have to be direct when speaking to a man, and not prattle on with subtleties and unreadable body language. Of course being the criminal you have labeled me as, I won't be complying with your requests. Instead, I WILL fuck you."

I could see her anger and frustration growing. Despite this, I started to shove a finger into her cunt. Surprisingly, it was not dry as I had thought. Hmmm, maybe the banter and whipping was secretly turning her on? Well, I could hope that way, but it didn't really matter. I pushed my finger all the way in and began to circle it around, feeling the space within. She squirmed and twisted her body, not wanting the intimate attention. Soon, I added another finger inside of her and began to slide them slowly and gently in and out. After a while, I crouched down and began to lick and nibble her labia. I then reached up and rubbed her clitoris with a finger, alternating with licking and rubbing. Her twisting and squirming grew, although I couldn't tell if it was from wanting to get away or from pleasure building in her body. I spent considerable time doing this to her. But now I began to hear something new. She was not screaming – she was moaning! Well, did this colossal bitch have some true emotion to her? She could actually feel a positive emotion toward a man and what he could do? I just had to taunt her for this one. I stood up and looked at her. Her eyes were closed, a slight pleasurable expression on her face.

"Hey, sexy," I said to her sweetly. "What's going on?"

She suddenly stopped – startled by the sound of my voice. I continued to rub her clitoris.

"Ah, n-nothing," she said clearing her throat. "I'm not doing anything but wishing for your death or at least imprisonment."

Her face had already returned to its near-blank, yet stern expression – the one that says 'I want you to rot in hell.' Okay, I think that special moment was over. Whether she was truly gaining pleasure out of the experience or not, I will probably never know. I knew it would not profit to question her about it as I was positive I would not receive the truth from her. I think she just decided to imagine that I was her boyfriend to shield herself from the "trauma" of the attention, or maybe she just masturbated a lot and I happened to find her most sensitive parts.

Anyway, I decided to drop the whole thing and not talk to her about it. The problem was she didn't have the same idea. She lifted up her head off the desk.

"What's the problem dirt bag?" she asked. "You suddenly realize you're inadequate for the task?"

"Really?" I said to her. "You would want that wouldn't you? Well, I guess you are going to be disappointed once again. I want that sweet cunt of yours and you will feel it being violated by this cock."

I grabbed my cock and wagged it at her. Then while stroking it with my hand, I reached my other back down to her cunt. First, I again inserted a single finger, and then added another. I pumped them in and out of her warm, wet cunt several times before adding a third, pumping again. Finally, I added the last finger, curled my thumb in and shoved my entire fist inside her with a massive thrust. Katie sucked in a breath and screamed in shock. I fisted her violently for several hard strokes.

"Was that good for you?" I asked her in a snide voice.

"F-fuck off," she said, still not recovered from the shock and pain.

She laid her head back down onto the desk and closed her eyes. I really think that up until now she viewed this whole situation as a game. Okay, maybe not the whipping part – but at least the banter we exchanged. However, now the true reality of her situation was starting to crash down upon her and her mind was reeling to catch up.

I pulled my fist back out. I continued to stroke my cock with my other hand, but then had to let go to use it to spread her legs wide again, as she had begun to close them again. After roughly spreading her legs, I grabbed my cock with one hand, spread her labia open with the other and slid the tip of my cock into her extremely wet cunt.

"Hey Katie," I said. "Look at me."

"What asshole?" she said lifting her head.

I slid my cock all the way into her in a single thrust – she was so wet there was no resistance. I pumped in and out several times, and then looked at her.

"This is me fucking you," I taunted her. "You can't do a thing about it, so you might as well get into the moment. Go ahead – moan for me."

"Fuck you," she said. "I'll have you know that with penetration your charges will be increased, from sexual assault to full rape. That means your sentence will go up, too."

"Oooh," I again taunted her. "I'm so scared, especially of the bitch prosecutor dangling off the end of my cock."

"Go to hell motherfucker," she spit at me. "You're just criminal scum to me."

"Oh, really?" I said. "That means getting fucked by a criminal is one more thing you can scratch off your bucket list. I'm sure you have been dreaming about being taken by a real man – like the ones you put away every day."

"Bullshit," she said. "I have no such desires."

All the while we talked, I fucked her cunt. At first I started out rather gentle – actually gentler than this woman deserved, but I soon stepped it up a bit. As I ran my stiff cock inside her hard and then backed out slowly, I played with her little tits. I reached over to one tit and pinch the nipple, and then pulled her tit hard. This I then repeated with her other tit – over and over, I did this without pausing. Soon, her tits grew red once again. The whole time her nipples remained fully erect and from this angle did indeed look like large pencil erasers – especially since they too were pink in color. We had a blast – me fucking her warm, wet cunt hard and fast, and then slow and soft, and then hard and fast again – while she swore at me and called me every derogatory name she could come up with. I decided to start up a general conversation just to see how she would react.

"So, Katie," I asked. "What do you do when you aren't protecting women from us assholes?"

"Fuck off," she replied. "I don't have to tell you anything."

"Hey," I said. "I'm just trying to pass the time here. I could get the belt instead."

"I work out," she told me.

"Oh, I can see that," I said. "You have very good muscle tone. Only thing is, you should have worked on strength instead. You saw how easily I controlled you."

"Go to hell, asshole," she said. "Why are men such assholes?"

"You're really a hot woman," I told her. "You just need to get a better attitude and all the guys in town will be wanting you."

"I don't want all the guys in town," she said with venom in her voice. "I told you I have a boyfriend."

"But I bet he just doesn't satisfy you does he?" I asked.

"He does, just sometimes I do need mo-," she said.

She had suddenly stopped talking as she realized she was revealing too much. She laid her head back down on the desk top.

"Oh?" I said back in my taunting mode. "You need? - More? Were you going to say you need more satisfaction than what he can deliver? So, what do you do?"

"Fuck off," she said. "I'm not going to tell you anything."

"Hmmm," I continued. "Let's see. If he isn't giving you enough of what you need, then you must be doing something else to get the satisfaction you want. That must mean you masturbate."

She suddenly lifted her head up and looked at me. I took that to mean I spoke the truth. I gave her a few extra hard thrusts while I grinned at her.

"That's it, isn't it?" I said. "You must have a few toys around - anything in your desk or purse that we might put to use?"

"No, there isn't," she said flatly.

I stopped fucking and pulled my cock out of her cunt. I then stepped to the front of her desk and looked through the drawers, but all I saw were the usual stuff like papers, files, pens, a stapler, and other office crap. She started to shift around on the desk while I searched it. I stood back up and grabbed her by the throat.

"Just stay where you are Katie," I instructed her. "I haven't had to really hurt you for a while since you have been such a nice girl. However, if you try anything now, your ass or tits will pay the price with my belt, understand?"

She didn't answer. I squeezed her throat a little more.

"I asked you if you understand," I said to her angrily.

"Yes, I understand," she said with the little air I gave her.

I let go of her throat and began to look for her purse. It wasn't in her desk, so I began to look around the office. I know a former colleague always kept her purse in the bottom drawer of one of her file cabinets, so I looked there – several times, as she had several file cabinets. Then I spotted it. I could have slapped myself in the head, for it was in a rather obvious place – hanging from a hook on a coat rack next to her office door. I walked over to it, pulled it off the hook – it was rather heavy - and brought it back to the desk.

"Not very observant are you?" Katie asked seeing me finally find it.

"Oooh," I said, leaning over her. "You want to spare some more do you?"

"With you?" she said in a fake syrupy-sweet voice. "Anytime."

"Well," I said. "Sounds like a date to me."

"Sure," she said. "Come around my office anytime. I can have an officer here in thirty seconds to put you in cuffs."

"You mean like these cuffs?" I asked as I reached over and pulled on her arm, tightening the short chain on the cuffs she wore.

I dug into her purse. Holy shit this woman carried a lot of stuff. No wonder her arms had some good tone to them – she didn't even have to go to a gym. In there she had a water bottle, a wallet, and a crap load of receipts, a roll of mints, a smart phone, a little plastic holder for carrying business cards, and the mother lode. She had a small vibrator. I picked it up with only a finger and thumb and dangled it over her head.

"Oh, fuck you asshole!" she shouted. "Now I can get you for stealing!"

"My, my, my," I said, laughing. "We must be a busy girl during our break times."

"Go to hell shit bag," she told me, turning her head away from me in embarrassment. "Put that back and get the fuck out of here."

"No way," I told her, still dangling the vibrator. "I'm having way too much fun to end it now. It's great that you could make this extra contribution."

Being near her head, I decided to take advantage of the position, so I grabbed her by the chin and turned her head toward me. After setting the toy down beside her, I grabbed my still stiff cock with my other hand and guided it to her mouth. She immediately clamped her mouth shut as she saw it coming toward her. I took my hand off her chin and moved it to her throat once again. Without asking her, she decided that it would hurt her to resist any further and opened her mouth. I shoved my cock into her mouth as far as I could get it. She choked and gagged, but then began to suck. She didn't have a lot of practice, but she did okay. Given her limited skill, she sucked and licked it as best she could. Once, I felt her choke again – causing her teeth to connect with my cock. A soon as this happened, I slapped her on the side of the face. Soon she got a little better and I didn't feel teeth again, only her sweet wet mouth. After a while, I released her throat and grasped her by the hair and began to forcefully skull fuck her. She mumbled and gagged frequently now. Then, I felt a bit of pre-cum come out into her mouth. Her eyes grew wider as she realized what it was. She didn't shallow it and tried to force it out of her mouth between her lips and my cock. I slapped her on the face again.

"Swallow it," I demanded, pointing. "The belt is over there."

She swallowed the small amount that remained in her mouth. I pulled my cock out and walked back around and spread her legs again. I rammed my cock into her cunt and began hard thrusts again. I then reached up and grabbed the toy I had fetched from her purse. Soon, I began to alternate between thrusting with my cock and shoving the vibrator into her cunt. For a long while the only things that could be heard were the two of us breathing and the vibrator buzzing.

"Come on," she asked in a whining tone. "Haven't you had enough with me already?"

"Umm," I said. "Let's see – no."

I thrust my cock into her again and then grabbed her hose covered legs and lifted them up. This not only gave me a better angle to ram into her deeper, but also gave me better access to her asshole. I put one of her legs on my shoulder and then used the free hand to start pushing the vibrator into her ass. She let out a scream as she realized a new violation of her body. I guess she's an ass virgin.

"Sensitive there are you?" I asked her. "I might have to shove my cock in there later."

"Fuck you dirt bag," she said. "Don't you fucking dare rape my ass. A sodomy charge will really impress the sentencing judge."

"Katie," I said as I continued to violate her ass with the vibrator and fuck her cunt with my cock. "Haven't you realized that your judicial threats mean nothing to me? Your hot body and shitty in-need-of-adjustment attitude outweigh any threat you can spew at me."

"Drop dead, fucker," she said.

I continued to fuck her sweet wet cunt for a long time. Occasionally, I would twist and turn the vibrator as I shoved it in and out of her ass. Soon, I let go of the vibrator and just left it inside her, concentrating instead on the rhythm of my thrusting into her cunt. As I began to feel my lust build in my cock and balls, I grabbed her by the hips to accentuate my fucking. I pounded her violently for a time, all the while grunting and growling at her.

"Oh, you are so hot, Katie," I said to her between grunts. "I'm going to cum deep inside you very soon."

All I could hear was her ear-piercing scream – "NOOOOOOOOO!"

I felt my cock buck and then explode as I shoved it as deep as possible inside of her, digging my fingers into her hips as I pulled her toward me roughly. As my cock throbbed its sticky cum, filling her sweet cunt, I could hear Katie begin to cry. I couldn't believe what I heard – she was crying and sobbing, tears pouring down her face. The Great Super Bitch of the Universe was broken – I had conquered her in only a matter of hours. It was sweet, yet melancholy to hear. As my cock continued to deliver my cum inside her, I already began to miss Katie's sharp and snarky quips of insult, ubiquitous man-hating, and also just her general bitchy attitude.

"Hey, babe," I said softly. "What's wrong. Is there something I can do?"

She cried a little longer without responding. I left my cock in her as I watched and waited. Her cries and sobbing began to slowly subside, but the flow of tears did not diminish. While I continued to wait for her to calm down, I took the time to gently play with her tits, ensuring her nipples remained erect. She coughed and swallowed hard, then resumed her soft sobs. Soon, my cock began to soften inside her cunt. I slid it out and shook the remaining cum onto her trimmed bush. I then softly caressed her legs as I waited to see if the original Katie would show back up.

"Are you alright?" I asked innocently. "I need to know if you're okay."

She coughed again, sobbed briefly and then just stopped making any noise. I walked around to make sure she was still breathing. Her chest rose and fell with regular frequency. As I approached her head, she turned toward me and blinked her eyes several times. I looked into those sexy brown eyes, seeing a few more tears cling to their edges. She sniffled a couple of times and blinked some more, trying to clear her eyes. Finally, a glimmer of recognition crossed her eyes, so I decided to attempt a platitude again.

"Katie," I said softly. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I think so," she said, still sniffling. "My arms really hurt. Can you take these cuffs off?"

"Sure, Katie," I said quietly.

I hesitated, thinking she might be planning something. However, looking into her eyes, she didn't really seem to be fully connected to reality just yet. I began to walk back to that side of the desk when it hit me – I didn't have a fucking key! I cleared my throat.

"Um, Katie?" I said. "I'm sorry, I don't have a key to get them open."

"THEN GET A FUCKING COP TO DO IT FOR YOU, YOU FUCKING RAT BASTARD ASSHOLE!" she hollered.

Aww, I was overcome by the emotion of the situation – my Katie was back. The tears she shed were real – I had no doubt about that – and the emotion she showed when she realized I had cum inside of her was also extremely real. What really amazed me was her ability to recover so quickly and reconstruct her man-hating, bitchy persona. The woman deserved a metal – what metal I have no idea – something depicting her emotional recovery greatness at least. Okay, corny idea.

"Hey, you're back," I said to her.

"And you're fucking still here!" she shouted.

"Hey, I was concerned for you," I replied. "I thought I had lost you emotionally."

"Get bent fucker," she said. "I was faking it."

"Bullshit!" I spit at her. "You weren't faking it. Why the fuck would you fake something to satisfy me? That just doesn't make sense. If anything, you being the ever better man-hating bitch you are, you would have done something to stop or reduce any pleasure I could get from this. So, bullshit you were faking it."

She laid there looking at me for a while, thinking about how she wasn't convincing in her need to put up her strong front. Her eyebrows tightened in thought. Finally she seemed to accept defeat in her own mind, but didn't express it to me. Her eyebrows went back to normal.

"Can you really try to do something about these cuffs?" she asked. "My arms really do hurt."

"I can help you sit up," I said. "At least that will take the pressure off of your arms."

She nodded in acknowledgement. I gently grabbed her by the shoulders and hoisted her into a sitting position. The vibrator dropped to the floor and stopped buzzing. Oops, was still in her ass until now, buzzing away? I chuckled while I held her upright, ensuring she had her balance. I sat on the edge of the desk, still holding her in my arms. Soon, I softly placed my hand on the side of her head and gently pushed her head to rest on my shoulder. I then began to slowly rock us back and forth. This lasted for many minutes. Finally, Katie cleared her throat.

"Okay Romeo," she said sarcastically, her head still on my shoulder. "Are you done with this romance shit?"

"Hey Katie," I said. "You just aren't used to being treated this way by a man. You're too used to having bars between you and a man. You are just not used to any physical contact with us, preferring your little sex toy there instead."