Persecuting the Prosecutor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took her head off my shoulder and let out a heavy sigh. I let go of her and stood up.

"Okay, here is the deal," she said seriously. "I will offer this once and once only. If you don't take it, the deal is instantly off and I will see your ass in court. If you end this right now by walking out of here this instant and never come into my presence as long as you live, I will let you go and not report this incident. That's the deal – take it or leave it."

"Oh," I said, trying to suppress a laugh. "Let me get this straight. You're plea bargaining with me? Seriously? Do you honestly think I would fall for that? I walk out of here and in thirty seconds you could have a cop in here – your words – no way bitch, I'm not buying this load of horse shit you're selling."

"Rat bastard," was all she replied, dropping her head.

"That's me," I said. "I'm the rat bastard that just fucked you and filled that sweet cunt of yours with my cum – the cum that is now making its way into baby land."

She suddenly made a squeaking noise and tried to wiggle off the desk.

"Oh, my fucking god," she shouted, sliding off the edge of the desk. "If I get pregnant you are going to be in so much trouble."

She sounded like a mother lecturing her own child. I started to laugh and watched her crouch down like she was trying to pee on the floor.

"What the fuck is your problem," she said as she tried to force my cum out of her cunt.

"You," I said. "I swear you'd charge me with child support evasion or some shit now."

"Fucking right," she said. "I'll charge you with everything I can make stick."

"So," I replied. "I guess that means someone will finally be charging me with that President Kennedy assassination thing I did a while back, huh?"

"Go to hell," she said. "Is that a confession?"

"You're a piece of work," I told her. "I was fucking two years old at the time and the gun was heavy."

"So you had help then?" she asked, looking up at me.

Next thing I knew she was once again sprinting for the door. She managed to get to it but couldn't get the door knob turned as her hands were still bundled under her blouse and suit jacket behind her. I laughed at her as I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her back to the desk. I backed her into the desk and looked into her eyes. They showed she was as feisty as ever, nearly challenging me to do something to her. So I did – you can't say I don't rise a challenge. My cock also started to rise as I thought about my next series of moves.

"Well, Katie," I said to her, grasping her throat. "You have been a bad girl and now you will have to be punished for it. Why do you insist on making me treat you this way?"

I quickly bent down and scooped up the belt. I folded it and snapped it in her face like I had before. She flinched each time the belt cracked.

"Do you like pain?" I whispered to her sinisterly. "I can give you all the pain you desire. Actually scratch that – all the pain you deserve."

She shuddered, evidently remembering the whipping on her ass and tits she had received earlier. She opened her mouth as though to speak, but closed it again, saying nothing. I suspected she was about to make another snide remark or insult toward me but thought better of it. The girl can learn, albeit slowly. I couldn't let it pass.

"Are we out of words my dear?" I taunted her. "I'm sure you were about to say something."

"Fuck you!" she said angrily. "I think you are going to be seeing more charges soon."

"In the words of John Wayne," I told her. "'You're very pretty when your angry, missy.'"

She glared at me like I was mad. She evidently wasn't a fan of the man – oh, that was it – he was a man. Guess her fandom only extends to females.

"Well, you got the fuck you wanted," she said. "Isn't it time you moved on now?"

"Move on?" I asked, swinging my hand, the belt slapping my other palm. "Surely you don't think I'm done do you? I have other things I want to do to this body. Remember your threatened sodomy charge? I have to earn that one fairly."

Her eyes got wide as she imagined the new horror she would have to endure all the while trying to keep up the strong persona. The burden of it weighed heavily as she leaned against the edge of the desk, me slapping the belt in front of her.

"You fucking man whore," she said. "You had better not do it, I swear."

"Yes," I said. "You swear a lot. Like I said before, the crap that pukes out of your mouth is far from lady-like. Your speech should be blooming with roses and daffodils."

"Oh get real motherfucker," she replied. "I'm a woman, not some delicate flower to treat like some Victorian damsel."

"Don't you dare," I told her.

"Don't I dare, what?" she asked.

"For a minute there," I said to her. "I thought you were going to break out into a Helen Ready song. I would've had to vomit."

"Who's Helen Ready?" she asked innocently.

"Never mind," I said. "If you never heard of her, I certainly don't want to generate anymore anti-man ideas in that brain of yours."

She looked at me with a puzzled face, but didn't ask further. I dropped my hand holding the belt to my side and used my other hand to quickly start pinching her nipples. She tried to move her arms – I think it was a spontaneous reaction to me grabbing her nipples – she was trying to hide them. Of course, the hand cuffs prevented her from covering up her tits. However, what it did was cause her shoulders to rotate forward and make her tits appear just a bit larger. It was a nice look. I pinched her nipples again, one after the other.

"Stop that," she demanded. "I want you to go now."

"Are we back to that?" I asked. "Where you make useless demands on me, I ignore them, and then fuck you?"

"Yeah," she said. "I guess so. Of course the solution would be for you to NOT ignore them and get the fuck out of here – without fucking me."

"Sorry, I can't do that," I told her pointing to my hard cock. "I have to take care of this first. You are going to help me do that."

"Fuck you," she said looking down at my cock.

"Yup," I said, pinching a nipple again. "I will fuck you."

I grabbed her, spun her around, and bent her over the desk. I slapped her on the ass with the belt several times. I stroked my cock with my other hand and then used it to slap her ass with my cock.

"Now, Katie," I said. "I think it's time to earn that sodomy charge."

With her arms still cuffed behind her, she tried to push me away as she screamed.

I held her arms down easily, and then gave them a push, forcing the side of her head against the desk.

"Stop that," I said. "Or you'll get some more pain."

I let go of her arms, but she didn't try again. She continued to scream as I slid my cock into her still wet cunt. I thrust in and out of her several times to get my cock well lubed. I then pulled out of her cunt and in one thrust – rammed my cock into her ass as I spread her cheeks wide with my hands, still holding the belt in one. Katie groaned as her asshole was expanded to accommodate the girth of my member. I could tell she was extremely uncomfortable by the feel of a cock in her ass – obvious that she had never experienced it before. The scream now that emanated from her mouth nearly shook the windows of her office. I hoped to god that there weren't any random people on this floor, as I'm sure the sound carried throughout. I pushed my cock as far as it would go with her ass cheeks spread. She prolonged the scream until she nearly passed out from lack of oxygen. I began to pound my cock in and out. It was a sweet view watching my cock hammer into her deeply at the same time seeing her body rock back and forth from the force of the impact. I didn't hold back, slamming inside of her as hard as I could. Soon I let go of her ass cheeks, dropped the belt next to her body, and grabbed her by the hips to accentuate the impact by pulling her toward me with each inward thrust.

Katie continued to scream and groan from the force of me slamming into her. I watched her ass cheeks jiggle as each time I pounded into her. Sweat began to form on both of us, Katie's ass glistening with little droplets.

"Oh, God," she cried out. "P-please s-stop. My god, please don't do this anymore. I can't take this!"

I laughed at her and then began to grunt with each thrust. The front of her thighs slapped against the side of the desk with each pounding, her whole body moving and shaking from my rough assault.

"This fucking hurts so much," she cried again. "Stop! Please stop!"

I did not pause or slow. If fact, Katie's pleas were just the final thing I had been hoping to hear. She was beginning to truly break down. The only thing I still wanted to hear was for her to start offering to do anything for me if I would stop – to me the ultimate plea bargain. I decided to taunt her some more, hoping to bring her further over the edge.

"So Counselor," I asked. "Are you having fun being the victim instead of the prosecutor? Does it give you a new perspective? Too bad you can't have the experience of the perp. Now that would really give you some perspective. Hmmm, I wonder if there was a way we could work that out for you."

"F-f-fuck y-you," she managed to eke out between groans and quick breaths.

She was breathing very hard and irregular now, between the groaning, screaming, shouting, and the fact that being violently slammed against the desk didn't help her expand her lungs much. Despite my increasing exhaustion, I began to pound deep inside her ass even harder. Soon, her desk began to slowly travel in jerking movements toward the wall of her office.

"Please, oh god!" she screamed. "Stop! Please stop!"

I did not stop. Instead, I dug my fingers into the soft flesh of her hips, pulling and pushing her onto and off my cock, her ass cheeks shaking from the force.

"FUCK!" she cried out. "STOP! I can't take the pain anymore. No, please don't hurt me anymore!"

I was getting close. I let go of her hip with one hand and picked up the belt again. I swung my arm to cause the belt to spin several times around my hand. I then used the leftover tail to whip her ass cheeks. She screamed louder as the new sensation of pain struck her. I looked at the side of her face and saw many tears streaming down it, dripping to the desk.

"Stop! No, god, stop!" she continued to cry between screams.

Despite my best efforts thus far, it seems she was still strong enough to not break down and plead an offer. Well, I would just have to step up this ass fucking to another level.

I let go of her hips entirely and grabbed her by the hair, pulling her screaming head off the desk. As I did this, I also uncoiled the belt to its full length dangling it beside me. Soon, I had her nearly standing fully upright as I still pounded her ass and her thighs slapping into the side of the desk. Then, in one slick move I swung the belt around her neck, let go of her hair, and snatched the other end of the belt out of the air as it sailed toward me. She jumped as the belt slapped against her throat. Next, I thread the end of the belt through the buckle and, still holding the end, I let the buckle slid along the belt until the loop lightly cinched around her neck.

"I finally have you now," I said "Beg for air or die right hear with my cock in your ass."

She let out a scream, using up all the air she had left as I tightened the belt on her exposed throat.

"Oh my god, NO!" she shouted as the belt began to choke her. "P-please don't kill me!"

Her body shook as her mind brought her to a place she hadn't imagined before – that I would kill her if she didn't submit and fully cooperate. Maybe she thought it was still all a game - that because we teased and sparred with each other so well, that I had gained some respect for her and didn't really want to harm her. I really don't know what she thought, or what possible defensive posture she would try to take now.

"No, please!" she continued. "I'll do anything you want. Just please don't kill me. I'll let you go free and clear if you let me go alive."

"Well," I said. "We are making progress, but you're not yet there."

"There?" she asked. "Where? What do you mean by that?"

I tugged on the belt to tighten it more. Her breathing remained labored, fighting against her bond.

"What I mean, Katie," I told her. "Is that as sweet to hear as it is, I don't want you to plead for your life. What I want is for you to tell me to fuck your ass – tell me how much you like it."

As I continued to fuck her in the ass, I waited for her to respond. She cried some more, breathing heavy, forcing air into her lungs as best she could. I slacked the belt just enough to snap it – striking her on the back between her shoulder blades. She jumped and then her body shook. I tightened the belt again.

"I want you to fuck my ass," she said flatly.

I slacked and slapped the belt again, immediately tightening it once more.

"You had better fucking do better than that fake shit you just spewed," I said.

I pulled the belt tighter, she choked.

"Please," she croaked out. "Please don't kill me. I want your cock to fuck my ass. Do it hard."

"That's better, bitch," I told her. "Keep it up and keep living."

I pounded her ass, pulling on the belt as I slid inside, slacking the belt as I withdrew.

"Pump it in me," she said, crying. "Please fuck me. Fuck me hard."

"How does it feel?" I asked her. "I want to hear how good this feels."

I slapped her ass with my other hand, still pulling on the belt with the other. Choking noises and the sound of her forcing air into her lungs filled the room.

"Oh god," she choked out. "That feels good. I love the feel of your cock in my ass."

"I want to hear more," I told her, slapping her ass again. "Keep telling me about getting fucked. Get creative or I will."

Her body shook again – maybe she had an image of my "creativity." I don't know, but she got creative herself to save her life.

"Oh my god," she said as I slacked the belt to let her have more air. "Your cock is so huge. My ass can't handle the size of your cock. I want you to fuck my ass hard. Fuck it. Fuck it. Fuck it good. I want to feel your cock cum in my ass. I want you to fuck and cum in my ass so much."

As fake as it was – it fucking turned me on to hear her say those words. Maybe it was just the fact that I got her to say something like that at all, but it was hot. As I pumped her ass roughly, I relentlessly slapped her ass. She continued to talk – saying much the same phrases over and over – to me, they never grew old. Soon, my cock and balls gave me the signal that they were ready for delivery.

"You're going to get your wish, Katie," I said in a growling voice. "I'm going to slam deep into your sweet ass and cum inside you."

I pulled hard on the belt, violently thrust deep into her ass and exploded. My sticky cum shot inside her as she choked and tried to scream – only a scratchy sound came out. My cock throbbed inside her as I slapped her ass.

"Take that cum," I shouted. "You fucking hot, little titty bitch!"

I rammed my cock in and out of her to milk the last of my cum. I then withdrew my cock, lowered her back down onto the desk and looked at her. She was nearly unconscious, wheezing hard. I quickly loosened the belt and checked to see if she was still breathing – she was, but it was shallow and irregular, she had no strength to move. I located all my clothing and shoes and got fully dressed, taking my belt off her neck as the last task. After threading it on my pants and tightening it up, I checked her breathing again – it was improving but she was still too weak to do anything but breathe. As I passed her ass again, I saw that my cum was slowly drooling out of her asshole and dripping onto the floor creating an amoeboid shape.

I left her lying there bent over the desk. First I grabbed her purse again, fishing her cell phone out and pushing it into my pocket. I then stepped out of her office into the receptionist's office, pausing only to yank the phone cord free from that phone as well. I then walked to the stairwell, taking steps two at a time down to the main floor. As I passed a trash can in the lobby near the guard station, I casually dropped Katie's cell phone into it. The guard ignored me when I passed.

As I hurriedly left the building I began to think. Katie didn't really know my name, only that I was a friend of Jack's, and he certainly would tell her if asked. Also, the only time I showed my I.D. was to the security guard each time I entered the building. No log was kept of who came in either the building or the courtroom, and considering the number of people entering the building each day, I certainly doubted any of the security guards would remember who I was. However, just as a precaution, I decided I had better leave town and lay low for a while to let her cool down and possibly forget the incident. Even if she managed to determine who I was and located by small apartment, there was nothing there that would indicate where I might flee, so I would considered myself safe once I could get safely out of town.

As I approached my car, I already began to miss the conversations I had with Katie and began to think about seeing her again sometime in the distant future.