Persian Bahá'í Woman Goes Black

Story Info
Persian Bahá'í woman meets Guinean gentleman.
1.5k words
3.55
7.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

"I thank Heaven that I found a husband who respects my religion and accepts me with all of my flaws, this man loves all of me, including my damn awful farts," Mariam Sarmadi-Diallo said, as she sat in the Women's Circle. Surrounded by her fellow practitioners of the Bahá'í Faith, the raven-haired young Persian woman spoke without fear or shame. Her statements drew smiles and laughter from the other women in attendance, but Mariam wasn't bothered by any of it...

"As well he should, dammit, I mean, the Guinean dude married you," said a short-haired, dark-skinned woman named Jacqueline Thompson, a newcomer to the Bahá'í Faith from a Jamaican Catholic background. At this, the entirety of the Women's Circle burst into raucous laughter. Mariam nodded at her good friend Sister Jacqueline, and smiled, thankful for her rather blunt but welcome erudition. This whole women-only discussion space thing was turning out to be a lot more fun than she would have thought...

"Thank you for sharing your good news, Sister Mariam, now, does anyone else have any news from this past week?" asked Fatemeh, a portly old Persian woman who was the moderator of the Bahá'í Women's Circle of Ottawa, Ontario. Located in the east end of the Canadian Capital, the Bahá'í Center was founded in 1980 and had was still going strong, thirty seven years later. It definitely stood the test of time. Mariam watched as yet another Bahá'í sister, a white female convert named Justine, spoke of what happened to her during the week...

When Mariam Sarmadi moved to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, from the City of Tehran, Islamic Republic of Iran, in 1990 they were political refugees. Since the Iranian Revolution of 1979, members of the Bahá'í Faith had been persecuted in Iran. Since her family left Iran when she was quite young, Mariam didn't remember much about her homeland but she was proud of her Bahá'í Faith and Iranian cultural heritage.

"Western society is really dead set against religions from the Middle East, my parents are typical small towners, they don't like that I am now a Bahá'í," Sister Justine began. As the blonde-haired, slender young woman went on about her parents reaction to her recent religious conversion, Mariam didn't really listen. Her mind was elsewhere. The young Persian woman blushed as she thought of what happened that morning...

"Twerk that ass for me, mamas," came Mamadou Diallo's smooth baritone voice, and Mariam Sarmadi-Diallo stepped out of the shower, a light blue towel wrapped around her curvaceous body, her dark bronze skin glistening and her long black hair still slick from the water. Three months pregnant, Mariam had that special glow common to expectant mothers. Turning around, she fixed her lustful gaze on the tall, dark and handsome stud who leaned against the nearby kitchen counter, a smug smile on his face.

"Oops, I dropped my towel," Mariam replied, shrugging innocently as her towel fell to the floor. Mamadou's eyes followed Mariam's every move. Grinning, Mariam bent over to pick up the towel...slowly. As Mariam bent down, her thick round ass loomed in Mamadou's field of vision like the moon, only much, much closer. Unable to help himself, Mamadou walked up to Mariam and grabbed her thick ass with both hands, caressing it gently.

"The things I'm going to do to that thick Persian ass," Mamadou said, and Mariam grinned as he got on his knees and pressed her against the wall. The man was crazy about her ass, and Mariam wouldn't have it any other way. Mariam had known that Mamadou was a butt man from the first moment they met. After all, on that fateful day, Mariam had just come from an interview with a certain modeling agency, which told her in no uncertain terms that with her curves and lack of height ( Mariam is five-foot-four ) she wasn't cut out for the runway...

"You're a gorgeous woman, and anyone who can't see that is a damn fool," those were some of Mamadou Diallo's first words to Mariam Sarmadi, his future wife. The tall, handsome young brother spotted the curvy, dark-haired and bronze-skinned, stylish Persian beauty sitting on a bench inside the Saint Laurent Mall, saw that she was feeling blue and just had to holler. What followed was a decidedly life-changing encounter...

"Thank you, that's kind of you," Mariam replied, surprised to find herself opening to a perfect stranger. Mamadou Diallo, the tall, handsome African Muslim stud originally from the City of Conakry, Guinea, sat next to Mariam Sarmadi, and talked her ear off. Right there on a bench inside the crowded Saint Laurent Mall, two perfect strangers sat down and forged a powerful connection. One which absolutely surprised the two of them...

As it turns out, Mamadou Diallo, who came to the City of Ottawa to study civil engineering at the University of Ottawa and ended up taking a job with Hydro One, was quite interesting. Mariam completed her Nursing degree and on a dare from a friend, decided to try her hand at modeling. It didn't work out but fate had better plans in store for her...

"I'm just being real," Mamadou said to a smiling Mariam, as their conversation continued. At the end of it, they exchanged numbers and that's how it all began. Mamadou called Mariam the very next day and asked her out for coffee. Mariam found the cocky, smart-mouthed and confident Mamadou quite charming, and agreed to a second date, and a third. Fast forward three years later, Mamadou and Mariam were happily married, living in a cozy townhouse in the Ottawa suburb of Barrhaven and keeping the romance going in their relationship while expecting their first brat...

"You love this ass, eh?" Mariam said, grinning as she pressed her big bum against Mamadou's handsome face. Mamadou grabbed her ass and spread her cheeks, and slid two fingers into her wet, hairy pussy. Mamadou playfully smacked Mariam's thick ass, loving the way it bounced and jiggled. Mariam reached with both hands and spread her ass cheeks wide open, exposing her hole...

"Damn right I do, and you know it, temptress from hell," Mamadou replied, and he picked up Mariam and then bent her over the couch, and began eating her ass. Mariam licked her lips and rubbed her breasts together, loving the feel of Mamadou's tongue in her asshole. The Muslim brother from Guinea was an ass man through and true, and didn't apologize for it. Hell, he even liked Mariam's farts, much to the perpetually gassy Persian gal's delight...

"Let me ride your face," Mariam said, a little later, and Mamadou grinned and lay flat on the living room's carpeted floor. Smiling, Mariam looked at the handsome, sexy and oh-so sensual man she was fortunate enough to marry, and thanked her lucky stars. For Mamadou's love, Mariam defied her conservative Persian family and married this charming and fearless West African Muslim.

Straddling Mamadou's face, Mariam sat on his visage and began smothering him with her big ass. Like a queen on her throne, Mariam rode Mamadou's face, and he licked her ass while fingering her pussy. As Mamadou's thumb rubbed her clit, while his index finger darted in and out of her cunt, Mariam squealed in delight. Mamadou knew exactly how to get to her, and as usual, he had Mariam totally at his mercy...

"Hmm, that's what I'm talking about," Mamadou remarked, as Mariam squirmed and cried out while riding his face. He ate her out and fingered her holes until she begged for mercy. Afterwards, Mariam glared at Mamadou, a look of pure lustful hunger on her lovely face. Before Mamadou could say anything else, Mariam grabbed his dick and took him into her mouth...

"Hmm, nice," Mariam paused to say, flicking her tongue over the head of Mamadou's dick, while tugging on his ball sac. Mamadou sighed deeply and Mariam winked at him, for she knew his sweet spots and weaknesses. Like the temptress that she is, Mariam enjoys driving her hubby absolutely nuts. Stroking Mamadou's dick, Mariam licked under his balls, and that's when Mamadou lost it. The Guinean Muslim stud cried out, warning his wife that he was about to cum...

"That was fun," Mariam said, smiling at Mamadou, who sighed happily. Having made her hubby cum, Mariam drank every last drop of his precious seed. Rising on her feet, Mariam stood there, hands on her hips. Mamadou looked at her, amazed at her raw sensuality and naughtiness. The tall, dark and handsome stud rose to his feet, and approached his coy wife...

"The things I'm going to do to you," Mamadou said as he picked Mariam in his arms, and easily carried his voluptuous ( and still horny ) wife into the bedroom. Mariam grinned and kissed Mamadou, who laid her on the bed, and immediately went to work on her. Stroking her man's hardening dick, Mariam spread her thick thighs invitingly, then looked into Mamadou's eyes...

"Less talking and more fucking, hubby dearest," Mariam all but hissed at Mamadou, who took her left leg and sucked on her toes, before rubbing his hard dick against her pussy. Without another word, a smiling Mamadou thrust into Mariam, and the curvy gal sighed happily and smiled at him. Moaning deeply, Mariam licked her lips as Mamadou began to fuck her with hard, deep strokes, eager to possess her like only he could. As Mariam continued to make love with her husband, the two of them melted into each other, forgetting their troubles and entering a world of their own...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers