Persistence Pays Off, Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AdamZasse
AdamZasse
114 Followers

"And how long have you been standing there watching me?" Alice asked over her shoulder.

"Long enough to get a hardon watching your butt go up and down." Pete kidded her.

"Well, give me a minute and we'll have to do something about that." Alice kidded him back.

But Pete had a different idea and he didn't want to wait. The new plantings that they put in and the new, fence around the yard gave them much more privacy.

"Remember how we made love outside at Casa Del Privado?" Pete said as he knelt down behind her.

Pete unzipped his undid his pants and stroked his cock while Alice spread her knees and bent over, resting on her elbows. Pete rubbed the head of his cock along Alice's slit and found that it was already wet. Grabbing her by the hips, he got his cock started between her slightly puffy pussy lips and pushed in. He heard Alice gasp once while he plunged in and out, over and over, in the velvety softness of her hot wet hole. When she started to moan, he knew she was close to her orgasm. He speeded up his thrusts and when Alice cried out he took one more stroke and they orgasmed together.

When his cock slipped out of Alice's now cum filled pussy, he watched as the sticky white cream leaked out and made a small pool on the grass. Alice turned around and, still kneeling leaned forward to take Pete's cock into her mouth. After she had sucked and licked him clean, she inched back and looked down at the small puddle of cum that had leaked out of her ass. As Pete watched, mesmerized, Alice dipped her finger in the sticky whitish gray cum and lifted her finger to her mouth. She eagerly sucked it clean. She then used two fingers to scoop up a larger amount of the cum. But instead of licking it herself, she held it out to Pete. Alice looked into his eyes and smiled. He hesitated. But, for reasons known only to him, he leaned forward to accept her fingers. He wasn't as surprised when Alice again reached down and collected a sample that she tasted. And, once more, a generous amount on two fingers was offered to him. Pete opened his mouth and the stringy globs of cum were dripped onto his tongue. They had shared cummy kisses before, but this was strangely erotic.

"And just where did you pick that up?" Pete asked.

"Ssh." Alice said holding her wet finger to her lips, "It's a secret."

Alice stood up and put away her small garden tools. Hand in hand they walked back to the house. The house they shared as husband and wife. The house they shared as mother and son.

Later that evening when Alice and Pete went up to bed, Alice rummaged around in one of her jewelry boxes while Pete got undressed. When she found what she was looking for, a pair of small hoop earrings, she sat down on the bed. She handed the earrings to Pete while she undressed.

"What do you think?" She asked him.

"Pretty I guess." He answered. "Plain but pretty." You gonna put them on?"

"Not these." She said. "I was thinking about getting a something like those, maybe just a little bigger."

"Whatever you want." Pete said.

"Are you sure?" Alice asked, smiling.

"It's just a pair of earrings, go ahead." Pete said.

"Ok, but I wasn't thinking of wearing them in my ears." Alice said as she took back the earrings and held one up to each of her nipples.

Pete just stared. He knew that a lot of women pierced their nipples but he never thought Alice would have wanted to do that.

"Where on earth did you come up with that idea?" Pete asked.

"Would you mind?" Alice asked, looking up at him like a little girl.

"They're your nipples, although I do like playing with them." Pete said, grinning. " But wouldn't that hurt?"

"I suppose." "Maybe a little." She replied.

"Where do you come up with this idea?" Pete asked again.

Alice put her finger across her lips. "It's a secret." She whispered.

Pete gently took the little earrings from Alice, put them on the bedside table and covered his wife's face with small quick kisses.

I short time later, with his cock still buried in Alice's silky wet vagina, Pete leaned forward to whisper in her ear.

"My God, mother, I love fucking you." He said.

And with each thrust of his cock, he whispered "Mom." "Mom." "Mom." Until he filled her pussy with load after load of hot, stick cum.

Several days later Pete came home from work and found Alice sitting on their bed wearing one of her robes. She grinned like a little girl when he walked in the bedroom.

"Wanna see?" She asked.

"See what?" Pete answered, grinning back, and almost knew what she was going to show him.

Alice carefully shrugged out of her robe, letting it fall on the bed and her lap.. Each of her nipples now had a delicate gold ring hanging from them. The rings were connected with a length of thin gold chain that hung down loosely.

"So, what do you think?" Alice asked.

"They're beautiful, you're beautiful." Pete said softly.

He reached out to cup her breasts, avoiding the nipples which he thought must be sore. Alice put her head back at his touch, enjoying the intimate contact. Pete kissed her lightly on the lips and stood up. When he turned to walk to his dresser on the opposite wall, Alice called his name.

"Pete." "I hope you won't be mad, but I did something else." Alice said.

As Pete turned around, Alice stood up and finished taking off her robe. She watched Pete's face as she displayed her surprise. First the 'what the hell did you do' look, slowly turning into a smile. Alice spread her legs to give him a better view. What Pete saw was Alice's now completely shaved pussy mound. A small gold ring, like the ones in her nipples, pierced each pussy lip about halfway down her slit. A tiny gold padlock connected the rings, swinging gently from her movements. Pete just stood there staring. Alice picked up a small box and took out a little key on a long gold chain. She walked up to Pete and put the chain around his neck.

In a low, almost somber voice, Alice said. "My son, my husband, my lover, you own my heart, you own my love, and you own my body."

She lifted the little key and kissed it. "Any time, any where, I am yours." She recited.

It was almost a week before Alice told Pete that everything had healed and the soreness had almost disappeared. Pete took her out to an early dinner that night and on the way home Alice asked him to stop at the Mall. He waited in the car as Alice did some quick shopping and they headed home. That night, while Pete stretched out on the bed, Alice was busy in the bathroom.

"I had to order this and I picked it up tonight." She said as she walked into the bedroom.

Alice took off her robe and Pete saw that she had added another thin gold chain. This one had little clips on both ends. One clip was attached to her breast chain and the other end clipped to the little padlock. It was an amazing sight.

"Do you like my love chains?" Alice asked.

"Hell yes I do." Pete exclaimed.

Alice smiled, "Then please open my padlock and fuck me." "It's been way too long."

AdamZasse
AdamZasse
114 Followers
12