Persistence Pays Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AdamZasse
AdamZasse
114 Followers

"Ok, so there is a computer." Pete said pointing to the laptop on the table." "Go see."

The website didn't offer much information. Secluded, private and very exclusive. Fine dining and country club activities. Five stars.

"What do you think?" Alice asked.

"Alice, I love you more that life itself." "I will do anything to keep you happy, you know that." "But with that in mind, I would rather not spend money that we might need in the future." Pete said, reaching over to gently rub Alice's tummy. "But I know how much this seems to matter to you."

They talked more and took a break for dinner. Nothing else was said. They watched TV and Pete finished a paper he was working on for a business meeting. When they went to bed, Alice snuggled close. He held her and kissed her lightly. Finally Alice turned over and he put his arm around her, his hand cupping her lovely bare breast.

Pete whispered in her ear, "Call Samantha in the morning and ask her to come over for brunch." "We'll see what happens."

At eleven a.m. the next morning the doorbell rang and Alice welcomed her friend. Samantha sat down and accepted the ice tea that Pete offered. He left to keep an eye on the backyard grill, leaving the two women to talk.

"I hope that you didn't go to too much trouble over brunch, I can't stay very long?" Sam said.

"I need to get back to New York." She added.

"I wanted to talk to you about the club." Alice said.

"Your friend Pete seems nice." "A little young for you, but nice." Sam said.

"We have a few things in common." Alice said, turning to look at the patio where Pete was tending the grill.

"Now, about the club." Samantha started. "It's been taken care of.

"Oh," Alice said, disappointment obvious in her voice.

"Pete was going to help me get the money." Alice added.

"A very nice gesture, but not necessary any more." Samantha said, and she took a single sheet of paper from her handbag.

"Here, sign this." She said, and placed a pen next to the paper.

"What is this?" Alice asked, looking at her friend.

"It's a transfer certificate. I'm giving the club to you." Sam said. "I saw how much you were interested the other day, I could see it in your eyes." "Like I told you, I don't need the money."

With a shaking hand, Alice signed the document. Samantha told her that in a few days a confirmation letter would be mailed to her. As Pete stepped back into the house, Samantha stood up to leave.

"I'm sorry, but I have to run." "Nice meeting you and I hope you enjoy the club." She said.

When Alice returned from seeing her friend out, Pete was still holding the tray of hamburgers, waiting for her.

"What the hell happened?" "I was only gone a few minutes." Pete said.

"She gave me the membership." Alice said smiling.

"Did she lower the price?" Pete asked.

"Oh ya, all the way down to free." "She gave me the membership." Alice said, stressing the work 'gave."

A week later, Alice and Pete sat at the kitchen table looking at a tan manila envelope that had been delivered that morning. Inside were two sheets of paper. The first was an embossed certificate with Alice's name imprinted on it, showing that she was the owner of a lifetime membership in Terra Del Casa De Privado.

The second sheet was a welcome letter. It read:

'Welcome to Terra Del Casa De Privado. As new members, your first visit is complimentary. Stay for a night or a week as you choose. We hope that you will enjoy your stay with us and that you will return often. Please call our toll free number to make reservations. If we can assist you with travel arrangements, please ask.'

"Peter, do you really want to marry me?" Alice asked. "Knowing what that means?" "I mean everything?"

"Yes I do." Pete answered. "I've thought about this ever since I made up my mind that I wanted you in my bed." "You are a beautiful and desirable woman." "I don't care what people might think or say." "I want you do be my wife."

"Ok." "Then lets get married and go here for our honeymoon." Alice said, putting her hand on top of the letter.

Four days later, Alice and Pete were officially man and wife. Reservations were made and the next day they drove to Palm Springs. Terra Del Casa De Privado was indeed very secluded. The entrance road was long and shaded by rows of palm trees. The reception area looked like any luxury hotel. The staff was polite and seemed genuinely eager for them to enjoy themselves.

"Here are your room keys." The desk clerk said as she handed two, clear, computerized room cards to Pete and Alice. Attached to each card was a strong, light cord, so that the card could be worn around the neck. Please present your cards at the restaurants or at any of the service areas."

"Please visit of guest shop." We have a large selection of hats, sandals and sun block." The clerk said, indicating the direction. "If we can do anything to make your stay better, if there is anything that you want, just ask any staff member."

Alice and Pete turned down a wide, well lit, palm lined corridor and stopped in front of a small fountain. Next to it was a small sign. It read:

'Please respects the privacy of other guests. Cameras are welcome but please use discretion. Outdoor sexual activity is permitted in posted areas.

THIS IS A NUDE RESORT'

Pete and Alice looked at each other in total surprise.

"I guess it is secluded for a reason." "That's why they don't mention it on there website."

"I have never even been to a nude beach much less an entire resort." Pete said.

"Well, we've come this far, what do you think?" "It doesn't seem like a big deal compared to our bizarre relationship." Alice said. "I'll try it if you will."

"Ya know, making love on the beach in the moonlight is kind of appealing." Pete said. Giving Alice a hug.

"Remember, we're married now." Alice reminded him. "Nobody needs to know anything else."

"Who knows where this will lead." Pete asked, grinning like a child. "Wanna get naked and go for a walk?"

"You're right, lets have some fun." Alice said. Grabbing his hand like they were teenagers.

The End...for now.

AdamZasse
AdamZasse
114 Followers
12