Personal Anatomy Punishment

Story Info
Ori uses Evelyn as his personal female anatomy model.
3.9k words
4.07
55.8k
19

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey y'all, first story ever here. Right in-between non-con and exhib. It's pretty slow (you can skip the beginning if you wish) and a little rough in places, but if minutely-described exhibition is your thing maybe you found a match.

Please, please don't take the anti-feminist premise as anything more than sexual fantasy. That shit's not cool, folks.

All characters are over 18 as written.

*****

Evelyn looked at Mr. Robin, her expression clearly surprised, with the hot rush of anxiety rising in her stomach. She had just been told the specifics of the punishment she would receive for an altercation she was in a half a week past: she was to be the female anatomy model for one very lucky boy.

As it would happen, the rules here are very different than what you might be used to. Evelyn recalled from her history classes how the feminist movement of the late 1990s was 'expanded' (she would use the term infiltrated) by nefarious groups sharing the same views on promiscuity as the second-wave feminists, without any particular view on women's actual rights. The coalition had continued some small victories for women, like the legitimization of sex work, but that was mostly a save-face for the drastic work done under the surface: the successful push for an abandonment of traditional sexual morality for the adoption of enforced promiscuity, especially for women.

The sexual revolution had been turned on its head; now the sexual outcasts were those deemed too modest and frigid. Right along side, the male gaze that the feminists demonized was brought directly to the mainstream. Men no longer had to feel ashamed about evaluating or fantasizing about any women's body, though physical contact was still illegal (for now — a quota system had been proposed). All public nudity was legalized for women (though society would surely punish someone it deemed unattractive if she went nude), and public sex was considered a great pleasure for both those physically and visually involved.

I know all this may seem outlandish to someone used to the traditional roles, but all it took was a few ill-intentioned men and society's collective lack of attention for the movement to gain critical mass. The 'yer dad' types never were interested in the details of feminism anyway, so for it to change from pro-women to pro-sex seemed a great step forward for them. The zeitgeist changed, as it had many times before, and they simply went along with it.

A punishment like the one Evelyn just received was a completely new concept, but what she didn't know was that state regulators had been knocking on school administrator's doors to reform their dreadful sex ed programs. Furthermore, the flames of passion needed to be stoked in order to reverse the trend of decreasing birth rates.

All this to say, you can see why Evelyn was so anxious for this punishment. In truth, she had no idea what it might entail or what things she would have to do. Dazed, she pictured a boy's wide eyes boring into her, eating up her flesh. Heaven forbid she would have to show him her —

"Evelyn. Let's not get ahead of ourselves, shall we?" said Mr. Robin, noticing her glazed-over look. "I know how you teenagers are, but remember this is a punishment."

She blushed a deep red, slinking down further in the chair she was sitting in. She always dressed conservatively, but nonetheless she could feel Mr. Robin's eyes brushing her despite having her own eyes down turned. "It's not like that, I —"

Mr. Robin raised his hand to cut her off. In fact he knew it wasn't like that, that she wasn't like the other girls. Though he didn't pay individual students' personality much attention, she had stood out, her appearance and mannerisms almost boyish in a sea of increasingly flamboyant femininity. That was precisely why he picked this punishment for her. Well, that was most of the reason...

"You will come to the nurse's room twenty minutes after 8th period on Friday. You can expect to be occupied for about an hour and a half. And, Evelyn, you're the pilot for this program so I would appreciate it if you didn't do anything to cause undue ruckus. Understand that you will be doing this boy a great service."

After Evelyn's nod he excused her back to her classes.

She spent the rest of the day in a form of the daze she had earlier, trying not to go down the potential paths her punishment might take. This meant that she was startled when Ms. Lin asked her to talk to her after class. Ms. Lin had always liked her, or at least so she thought.

"I heard about your punishment on Friday. I just wanted you to know that I don't agree with it and that I'm here for you."

That was good, but her sympathetic expression worried Evelyn. "Do you know what it'll be like?" she asked, trying to keep her voice level.

Ms. Lin's face turned into more of a cringe. "It's designed for the boy to go in-depth on the female body." A pause. "I'm afraid you'll have to show him everything." Actually, that wasn't all Ms. Lin knew, but she couldn't bear to make the girl more anxious than she already appeared to be.

Today was Tuesday, meaning 72 hours before Evelyn's punishment. Her trepidation would kill her by then, but she didn't want it to happen any sooner either.

Evelyn knocked on the nurse's door five minutes before she was required to. Try as she might, she hadn't figured out anything about her punishment except that she would have to "show him everything". She didn't even know who 'he' was. In preparation, she made sure she wore modest and simple clothing this morning: a plain blue sweater and loose-fitting jeans. The last thing she wanted was to draw undue attention to herself.

The nurse, a handsome man in his late 30s, handed her a frustratingly generic waiver as she walked in, giving no clue to the events to come. The only thing she could parse out of it was that any photography or videography would be kept secure. Great. The thought of a picture of her in all her glory existing made her fidget anew as she sat, legs crossed, waiting for her examiner. Her mind blinked in the word executioner for a moment.

This time the door opened without a knock (typical boy, Evelyn thought. What if she was currently undressing?) to reveal none other than Ori. This development was both positive and negative for Evelyn. Ori and she had had a relationship in middle school, owing to their joint identity as outcasts, but she found him too aggressive and haughty for anything long-term. He was always stirring up trouble, in a robin hood sort of way. However, in another context she might think that his presence was slightly arousing to this day. On one hand, it would be better to go through this with an acquaintance, but on the other Ori's mischievous smile did not bode well.

"If you'll just sign this waver we can get started," the nurse said.

"Gladly." He looked over Evelyn (and the paper holding him back from her) with all the excitement of an adolescent all too eager for sex.

"Great, thank you. As you both know, this is a special punishment —" Evelyn cringed at the word punishment, how it made otherwise reprehensible actions seem commonplace. "— with the secondary purpose of teaching Ori here about the female anatomy. I prepped Ori at the beginning of the day. What's important for you to know, Evelyn, is that this is Ori's time to use as he wishes to educate himself, which I'm sure he is eager to do. There are only two restrictions: he must not cause you undue pain or harm, and he cannot administer a cruel or usual punishment listed in the handbook, of which there are too many for me to tell you now. Rest assured that Ori and I went over them earlier. Any questions?"

Evelyn stared at him, dumbfounded, her mouth hanging open. Her expression only served to make Ori more aroused, at this point visibly. It sounded like Ori had the reigns to her body, forcing her to do anything not constrained by these so called "cruel and unusual punishments", which she was sure were bullshit. Wasn't being forced to model cruel and unusual itself!?

Seeing her expression, the nurse added, "This might cause you some embarrassment, Evelyn, but remember that your anatomy is shared by half the human race. Young men need to get their experience somewhere, and you'll be doing Ori here your dutiful service."

She wanted to scream about how unfair this was, about how she was being turned into a sex object, and about how she shouldn't have to expose the most intimate parts of her to a boy as punishment for anything, but she kept quiet instead. Facing ultimate submission sure can take the words out of a person.

"Alright, come on up to center stage, Evelyn, and I'll leave you two to it. One more thing, if you're ever unsure about the propriety of a situation, you can simply use that button over there to page me and I'll sit in on the rest of the session. Really, though, it should be common sense."

The nurse left and the two teens were alone, Evelyn in the middle of the room, looking down at her feet; Ori slowly circling her, sizing her up and debating how he wanted this to go. He had the keys to the kingdom, and he wanted to make sure he used them perfectly.

Evelyn, for her part, hated how he circled her like a predator. She wondered how boy's eyes can be so sharp, almost piercing through her clothing without even touching her. She wanted to hold her head high, take her punishment like a hero, but in reality she knew that she simply couldn't.

Ori stopped in front of her. "Shall we get started? Might I ask a lady for her sweater?"

She dreaded giving anything of hers to him. Somehow, though, his gentlemanly flair made her more at ease. It made this feel more like a game, almost like she wasn't really being compelled to do it. Almost. It was still difficult for her to raise the sweater above her head. Had the sweater not blocked her vision, she would have seen Ori momentarily frown at the sight of her dark green sports bra, more modest than most swimsuits. That being said, it did hint at a modest amount of firm flesh underneath.

Evelyn meekly held out her sweater for Ori to take, the act of giving it up worse than taking it off. Ori placed it on a table while Evelyn tried to decide what to do with her hands. She settled on simply hanging them by her sides. She could do that much to appear unfazed, at least, and despite how she felt she knew that she wasn't showing much.

Ori, edged on by her soft, warm-beige skin, said, "and the pants next, I should think." Though he enjoyed the shape of a girl's upper body as much as the next boy, he would have to admit that he enjoyed shapely hips and thighs more.

She sighed and fumbled with the button. This would be the first step that wasn't considered proper in public, or at least didn't used to be. Her mind wandered to the room she was in, how on one hand it felt private, with no windows at all, but on the other hand she knew she was about to be down to just her underwear in the middle of school. Dreadfully, she realized she hadn't seen the nurse lock the door, and she supposed he had no reason to. Add that to the pile of indignities.

Evelyn slid her jeans down to her ankles, feeling Ori take in the sight before him. She, of course, had picked her most modest pair of boyshorts (plus they matched the bra), but underwear weren't meant to be seen like this. She was now giving Ori a show no boy had seen before.

They both realized simultaneously that they had forgotten her shoes. Evelyn took the liberty of taking them off, assuming he wouldn't mind. However, he did add, "socks stay on if you please." That was even more infuriating than if she had just taken them off. It highlighted how all her clothing options were out of her control. If he wanted her in just socks (pink low risers today), she was beholden to that command. 'Oh, god, I'm going to have to get naked for him,' she remembered, the realization just now truly setting in.

Obviously, she was distracted at this point, but if she would have been more aware she would have realized that she was getting slightly aroused by the situation. Her nipples stiffened slightly as she felt a slight breeze go through her legs, though the sight was dampened by the sports bra. Though she wouldn't admit it, it felt nice for her body to be appreciated, and Ori was one of the most appreciative audiences out there.

Ori started rotating around her, not being especially interested in actually taking the jeans from her at the moment. Evelyn realized that bent over was not the most modest position for a young lady, so she rose quickly and placed her feet closely together. Though trying to ignore his stares, she could tell his attention was focused on her lower body. She was relatively proud of this part of her; her skinny thighs ending in a shapely but not excessive roundness at her hips. She would classify herself as having a normal, healthy shape.

To Ori there was nothing normal about this though. He took his time evaluating her taut thighs, her soft skin encasing shapely muscle. He circled her not once but twice, becoming ever more fixated on the things he still couldn't see. He let out a distracted, "very nice," as his eyes brushed over the junction of her thighs, her vulva just barely pushing the fabric outward. Her butt was a different story, giving the fabric plenty of shape as it traced its way around her curves and into the shadowed junction beneath.

He appreciated her expressions too. She had broken up with him those years ago, and without so much as a glimpse of her body while they were together. He didn't plan on causing any harm to her, of course, but he could still have some fun. He took her jeans from her and added them to the table. Just far enough away to be out of reach, and out of mind.

"Ehh, I'd like your bottoms next," Ori said, accenting 'bottoms' because he knew it would be a surprise to her.

And it was. She hadn't expected to have to jump right into her most intimate area so soon. She really didn't want to show him that part of her, so she gasped and paused a moment. Having looked at him in surprise, she could tell that he was growing impatient. "I... can't," she said with a shaky voice.

"Why not? Are you going to 'stand in the way of my education'?" he said, as if mocking the nurse.

"It's too intimate. This part of me isn't for bluntly sharing," she said, a little more strength in her voice. 'He must know that this isn't right,' she thought.

He didn't really want to force her into anything, despite what his penisbrain was telling him to do. He glanced at the clock. They had only been at it for five minutes, so there was plenty of time. "Well, if you won't show me, maybe you should tell me why you're so scared of me getting a peek at this." He gestured to her vulva, coming within centimeters of it. She flinched. "Why is that part so private to you?" For her sake, he had purposefully followed her lead and didn't name her vulva outright. It would be better for both of them if she trusted him.

She was glad to be delaying her exposure, but annoyed at the question. It was infantilizing to have to tell him why her vag was private, but she played along anyway. It was probably better than whatever wicked scheme he had in mind for later. "You know, Ori. This is what I have sex with. It's wrong! You shouldn't be able to just waltz in here and make me strip for your perverted fantasy!" The last part she yelled, getting angrier than she meant to. Being in such a position can bring out some emotions in a person.

He didn't particularly care how angry she got, just as long as the nurse didn't come back. He wasn't particularly fond of potentially having to share with him (and neither was Evelyn, for the record). "What else?" he asked condescendingly.

"What?" Half a question, half sarcastic.

"You pee out of it," he said flatly.

Her anger fizzled back into embarrassment. Clearly this was a game for him, and he knew just how to embarrass her. 'Oh god, can he make me pee for him? Is that technically part of female anatomy? No doubt the slimy school administrators think it is...'

He grinned at her instantaneous change in expression. They both could feel the power he had over her, almost as if it was tangible.

"The jury has considered your request, but unfortunately it was denied. Times have changed," he said nonchalantly, getting back on track.

Evelyn's stomach sank. She knew this was coming, but still. Every fiber of her being told her that she shouldn't have to do this, that it simply wasn't right.

She sniffled and her eyes welled up slightly, though not enough to shed a tear. She knew that Ori wouldn't really hurt her, which helped. Trembling, she closed her eyes and put one thumb into the waistband of her panties and started the slow trip downward. The other hand she held firmly against her vulva so that he could not see it. At first he considered scolding her, but she looked so demure scooting her panties down with one hand while the other hid her nakedness. Once they were off she bent at the knees to pick them up, and regretfully handed them over. With her pussy now covered with two hands, Ori instead turned his attention to the item he had access to.

Ori held out her panties, examined them, and then took a sniff. Evelyn muttered, "oh god." To her, this was just as much an invasion of privacy as him looking at her pussy directly. He had her scent, such an animal thing, and she knew that some lubrication had made its way on to the panties.

"As cute as that pose is, hands at your sides please," he said, anticipation catching in his voice.

Evelyn's moment of truth had come. Ori was about to visually fuck her and there was nothing she could do about it. She closed her eyes and then did as asked, though slowly, a blush deeper than she had ever known reaching from her forehead to the tops of her breasts.

Ori, for his part, did not close his eyes — much to the contrary. He was very excited to see what her pubic region looked like. How would her pubic hair be? How would her lips look? He planned on going very in-depth, as the nurse had suggested he should.

Evelyn trimmed her public hair, leaving a triangular tuft of tawny fur almost thick enough to obscure what was underneath. Again Ori would have preferred something more explicit, but he had to admit that it was a cute look anyway. Her fur was a great accent on her otherwise hairless body, accentuating that this part wasn't for viewing. Plus, it looked delectably animalian — her bush was aesthetically chaotic and even feisty, as opposed to the smooth, gentle lines of the rest of her body.

Normally, it would have been thick enough that Ori wouldn't have seen much. However, despite having her legs clamped tight, her unwitting arousal had opened up her flower somewhat. Leaning down slightly to get a better look, Ori saw her outer lips held slightly apart, just a flirtatiously small amount of pink flesh poking out between them.

Evelyn, eyes open again, felt incredibly objectified by Ori's decision to try to look up her legs. 'Is this all I am, a vagina to excite a boy?' she questioned, felling grosser by the second. 'Actually, I hope that is all I am... certainly any touching would be considered cruel, right?' But she honestly didn't know at this point, and she wasn't about to give Ori the satisfaction of asking.

He raised himself and circled again, appraising her ass. He decided she had a very good bottom. Fit, but not so tight as a runner's, he could tell that there was some bounce to it. "Do you work out?" he asked, more to break the silence than anything.

Evelyn briefly considering not answering, instead simply saying, "not really."

She sounded dejected, and Ori did feel a little bad for her. He walked back to face her and tried to raise her spirits, saying, "hey, Evelyn, look at me."

12