Personal Anatomy Punishment Ch. 02

Story Info
Ori's examination ramps up.
2.9k words
4.16
31.8k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2, coming in months late and a little skinnier than planned. Nonetheless, tell me what you think!

*****

Alright, why don't you bend down and touch your toes and we'll get a better look at you down there," Ori said, flexing his power.

"Ori, no. This has gone way too far. There's no hint of a lesson in a pose like that," Evelyn said, horrified at this turn of events.

"Well, the nurse was pretty clear that I could use whatever poses I wanted to. Of course, I could be distracted if you let me do something else..." and with that Ori brushed his right hand over her pubic hair, threatening to dive in between her legs.

"Stop. Stop it!" she cried, disgusted, as she pushed his hand away. She made half a step toward the nurse's button.

"I wouldn't if I were you. Never heard of a manual examination before? They're pretty routine," Ori pointed out threateningly.

She glanced back at him, fire in her eyes. She wasn't about to let him stick his dirty finger up inside her cunt. Neither was she going to bend over like his slave. She decided that she had to get control of the situation, but she didn't have any cards to play with except her submission. She was going to have to bargain with him, as terrible as it may be.

"Look, I'm naked for you. You're already getting way more than you deserve. And I'll do other things too, but I won't be your sex slave, pervert," she said.

"I suppose you better impress me then," Ori said. He didn't expect her to do much, but at the same time he wasn't about to give up the opportunity for the naked Evelyn to seduce him.

Evelyn briefly debated her options, but she knew she would have to impress. She stepped toward him, paused for a brief moment, considering the absurdity of the situation, and then went in for a kiss with her eyes closed. It was an awkward kiss, with her not wanting to press her naked body against his, but surprisingly for both of them it quickly turned passionate.

She had figured that a kiss would be the least personal way to satisfy him, but it was turning out to be just the opposite. Before she knew it, Ori was off exploring with his tongue, and she realized that part of her didn't even mind. She realized that her plan to de-escalate the situation had backfired - bending over would be a minor indignity compared to this intimacy; she felt as if he was stealing her soul instead of her body. But was that so bad either...?

Evelyn broke the kiss before this carnal part of her took over, exhaling her pent-up breath hungrily. She opened her eyes to Ori's wide grin and had to look away, blushing.

Ori was ecstatic. The kiss was fantastic, and he knew that she felt it too. As a matter of fact, armed with the knowledge that she was enjoying this on some level (and with the current state of his erection), he decided that he had to step things up.

"Alright, I'll admit I'm impressed. I won't make you bend over, but I think it's only fair that I get to learn how a girl's breasts feel," Ori said.

Evelyn huffed, but her nipples stiffened a bit. She was beginning to forget the disciplinary context of her situation. Modeling like this was felt nice in its own way; her body was going to be this boy's standard for what a girl should be. Terrifying, but also somehow empowering.

"Be gentle. And remember this is for your education," she said quickly, with Ori already raising his hands. She stood a little taller, determined not to shy away from his hands.

Ori gently placed his fingertips around the base of her breasts. He realized that he really didn't know what he was doing, and he did feel apprehensive about honking this girl's breasts in the middle of school, so he massaged her breasts with a light pressure, running his fingertips from the base, towards her nipples, and back again. Her skin was velvety soft, and he could feel the firmer structures underneath, keeping their shape. He brought his palms closer and they just barely dragged against her nipples.

Evelyn had to admit that she was enjoying the sensations at this point. Though obviously unaccustomed, Ori hadn't been so overeager as she thought he might. Instead, she might have asked for a little more pressure in a different situation. She took in his fixated expression and had to smile to herself, not that Ori was paying any attention to her face anyway. Evelyn let out a quiet, breathy moan as he gave more attention to her nipples, using his fingertips now.

And then, all of the sudden, the door started to open.

Ori whipped around, but Evelyn, facing the door, couldn't do anything but freeze in place.

In walked a boy, probably a sophomore or freshman based on his appearance. Evelyn was distraught at this indecent intrusion. She had no privacy at all, just barely managing to cover her private bits before he barged into the room. The boy couldn't take his eyes off Evelyn's body as soon as he entered, not bothering to meet her eyes as he said, "Mr. Robin wants to see you in his office. He said you shouldn't dress — something about needing to use all the time available."

He moved toward her clothing and started picking them up, starting with her panties, which snapped Evelyn out of her stupor.

"Wait, you have to give me my underwear at least," she pleaded, "I can't go out there like this!"

He inspected her panties, debating. "Fine, but first you have to drop your hands and let me take a look at you."

"Ori, stop this. This isn't his show," she asked. At this point she realized that the hand covering her vulva was slightly damp, meaning that her bush might be visibly shiny and matted. Her blush deepened.

Ori looked to Evelyn and then back to the boy. "Actually I'm with him, I think. How about you put your hands behind your back too?"

Evelyn felt betrayed. She was getting used to modeling for him, but this was something else entirely. Regretfully, she did lower her shaking hands and crossed them behind her back, opening up her damp pubic area for viewing and displaying her chest prominently.

The boy just took in the view for a bit (so much for needing to be on a schedule), and Ori gladly joined him. The boy told her to turn around so he could get a look at her ass, and she obeyed, wanting to get this over as soon as possible. Finally, he handed her the panties.

Evelyn was quick to put them on, but perhaps too quick, as when she lifted her leg she flashed both boys a good deal of hot, moist internal flesh. Neither boy knew very well what female arousal looked like, but they were both pretty sure they were seeing it before them, between Evelyn's cherry-red blush, pert nipples, and glistening insides. As much as she hated the idea of going to Mr.Robin's office, Evelyn thought it might not be the worst option given the predatory looks the boys were giving her. She walked over to put on her bra, but the boy stopped her.

"I don't think Mr. Robin would like that. I'm breaking the rules by giving you panties," he explained.

"No way, I'm not going out there like thi—"

The boy grabbed the remainder of her clothing and swung open the door, letting anyone in the hallway see Evelyn's half-naked form. Luckily, there wasn't anyone out, given that it was now 40 minutes after the last period ended, but there could surely be stragglers, clubs, teachers — all sorts of people who would be happy to see her naked. And Mr. Robin's office was halfway across the school!

"Better hurry now, we lost time getting you those panties," the boy commented, noticing Evelyn's frozen posture.

Eyes wide, scanning for any potential gawkers; arms steely fixed across her breasts, Evelyn walked into the hallway. Her feet felt cold on the hard tile floor, slap-slapping in contrast to the usual, muffled sound of shoe steps. Ori and the boy decided to walk slightly behind her. She wasn't showing much more than a swimsuit, but they both were trying their hardest to remember Evelyn's panty-covered ass sashaying down the school hallway.

They made it almost to the office without event, but Evelyn jumped and gasped as a senior boy walked out from the administration area as they were approaching. He startled and then stopped, seemingly waiting for her to approach. Evelyn decided she would have to bite the bullet and walked past him. He didn't bother to open the door for her, making her briefly remove an arm from her precarious covering. She glared at him as she walked in, realizing how a half-naked girl can completely break down civility, as if being without clothing made her a common animal.

She was back in Mr. Robin's office for the second time today. He seemed pleased (maybe a little too pleased) to see her. After dismissing the boy who fetched her, he explained how the state was requiring the school to take up a new sex ed class.

Evelyn was once again horrified. Having to model her sexual anatomy for a group of thirty boys? No way, she would walk out of here before he made her do that.

"I know what you're thinking, and no, I'm not asking you to model for the class. We're hiring professionals for that, but we need to figure out what we want to include in the class, which is where you come in. And Ori, you'll be leading the demonstration. I can assure you that the original purpose of the program will be fulfilled," he said with a wink.

Evelyn had been seen naked by two boys and perved over by a third at this point, so she wasn't too fazed by this turn. That being said, Mr. Robin's wink was ominous.

"If you'll follow me, we'll go to the health room and we can get started."

Evelyn picked up her clothes.

"Leave them here dear, no time to waste," the principal said.

Of course.

*****

The group made it to the health room uneventfully. Evelyn stepped in and was surprised to see four people: Jason, a senior whom Evelyn vaguely knew; Rebecca, an affable Junior; along with Ms. Lin and Mr. Simmons, the two health teachers. Even the teachers seemed a bit incredulous at the situation.

"Evelyn, you already know why you're here. As for Jason and Rebecca, they kindly offered to be class aids, so they'll be sitting in and helping out here if need be. But I want you all to be mindful that originally this was supposed to be Ori's lesson alone, so I would like you to involve him in any way possible," Mr. Robin decreed. "If I'm remembering correctly, a lesson plan has already been made, so you should take a look at that, Ori. Evelyn, if you'll come up here—" he gestured to the front of the classroom "—and lose the panties. We're teaching anatomy after all."

Evelyn looked around the room for support. The men were unsurprisingly eager, but what struck her was that Ms. Lin had developed a blush and was looking anywhere but in her direction. So much for having her as an ally. Sighing, she lowered her panties for the second time today, the attention of the room fully fixated on her, but, struggling, she managed to only flash her bush. She was beginning to feel silly trying so hard to keep her modesty when she was clearly at the mercy of people who didn't want her to keep it, but she couldn't bear to expose herself if she didn't have to.

"Alright, I'll leave you all to it," Mr. Robin said as he left. As much as he would enjoy Evelyn's degrading punishment, he did want some distance from it in case she complained. The state's new standards included a section on "showing the students the various merits of sexual activity", and he knew things were going to get a bit personal. Plus, all the classrooms had cameras, and he could stop in later too.

Ori's eyes lit up as he read over the lesson plan. Even he hadn't seriously considered doing some of the things on there. But, if it was going to help the students...

"So Ori, if you would like to lead her through the plan, we'll just be here to observe how things are working and make comments if necessary," Mr. Simmons explained.

"Gladly," Ori said. "The 'first directive' is to have the model remove her clothing and assume a casual stance. Pretty sure that means arms at your sides, Evelyn."

She obeyed. Ori paused a moment to let everyone soak up her nubile form. She may call herself average, but every male in the room appreciated how much her body screamed sex to their eyes.

"Alright, point out the anatomy specific to females —" Ori mumbled as he scanned the document, "— we have a few poses first of all, and I must say I approve... Turn around now." He put his hand on her shoulder and spun her around. Then he pushed her torso down. "Bend at the waist Evie — you know what we want to see."

Evelyn tried to resist Ori's push, but she knew that she had to do it. Keeping her legs clamped tightly together, she bent over, Ori pushing her all the way down until her fingertips were touching the floor. There simply wasn't a way to make this pose modest, which Evelyn supposed was the point. She could imagine the view she was giving, her ass the highest part of her body, her pussy lips poking out between her thighs as if she wanted someone to fondle them, explore them, and maybe even fuck them. But worst of all was how powerless the position made her feel.

"Good girl," Ori said steamily as he brushed his hand down her back, lightly caressing her butt before stepping back to admire her anew.

Mr. Simmons decided to make his first comment. "Very good. Not only are her sex organs nicely displayed, this position also shows the students just how endearing the female form can be. Don't you agree, Ms. Lin?"

"Uhh, yes quite suitable," she responded quietly. She was a bundle of emotions. On one hand she felt terribly bad that Evelyn had to go through this. On the other, she did had to admit that her form and her submission were terribly arousing. She really shouldn't be feeling this way about a student, should she?

"However aesthetic," he continued, "this pose doesn't show the specifics, the nitty gritty, of Evelyn's sex. Please continue, Ori."

The way he referred to her "sex" made Evelyn shiver. Simultaneously impersonal and dripping with arousal, it was as if she was willingly trying to arouse Mr. Simmons at some kind of strip club. He thought he owned the place; the problem was that Evelyn was 'the place'.

Ori had Evelyn stand up and turn around. She was beginning to look quite disheveled: her eyes wide from adrenaline, her hair slightly tangled from bending over, half her torso and up tinted by a deep blush. Not that anyone in the room minded. All the males had strong erections at this point, and both Ms. Lin and Rebecca were starting to feel hot and flustered.

"Alright, hop on up here," Ori said, gesturing to a table at the front of the room, "and lean back a bit."

Evelyn got into position, sitting on the table with her hands behind her, and Mr. Simmons walked over to Ori with a latex glove. "You'll be needing this for the next part, Ori," he said, giving a meaningful smile to the young model.

"Right," Ori said quietly. He had read what was coming up, and frankly he was a little scared. Not nearly enough to quell his excitement, but he really did feel like he was in uncharted water now.

If Ori was a little scared, Evelyn was nearly terrified. She didn't trust Ori's hands, gloved or not, nearly enough for this. It wasn't even that she didn't want his hands on her. Surely there could be better circumstances, but Ori being a little more forward with her pleasure would almost be welcome right now. But the look in his eyes scared her. As soon as he touched her, he would have ownership of her most base sense, making her feel things whether she liked it or not. And he would have the exact shape and feel of her body, even up in places sight cannot reach.

"Ori..." she said quietly but dismissively, the way one would scold a toddler.

Ori, glove on, put one hand on either of her knees and unceremoniously spread her legs far apart.

*****

Thanks for reading!

To give you a look ahead: I'll definitely spend a little more time with these characters - through this encounter at least, possibly through another day or two. Chapter 3 might be a little darker and more personal - I want to push Evelyn to her limits and see how she comes out of it.

Other than that vagueness, I'm totally open to more suggestions.