Personal Assistant

Story Info
Assistant to boy band member enjoys fringe benefits.
2.1k words
3.14
40.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something I always wanted to do was be a roadie. Don't ask why when it's mostly a "guy thing". Guess just to prove myself to prove that not ALL females are the kind that flops down and cry when a nail gets broken. So I hung around the backstage area of various concerts waiting for the perfect opportunity. Finally it came:

"I'm not the boys' personal keeper! How am I supposed to know where Brian puts his shoes?"

"Because you're the one who packed them last!"

"I told you I didn't your damned nephew did!"

"That's not what he says."

"OF COURSE HE'D SAY OTHERWISE!"

"I have no choice to let you go. Certain costumes were planned to be worn and therefore because you lost Brian's shoes, we had to change EVERYTHING."

"Fucking hell! I quit!" I took that chance to appear around the corner where I ran straight into the obviously pissed off ex-employee. "Get out of my way!" he barked.

"You're the one that's in my damned way and if you don't like it you'll get a knee in the groin." I must have looked more menacing than I felt looking a 6'6" beefy man or he doesn't hit women because I stayed on my feet. Granted I'm tall for a female, but 5'9" doesn't look like much with someone 10 inches taller standing over you. He brushed past me and I turned around to watch him walk away. I quickly turned back around and saw ho I wanted. "You have a position open?"

"Not for any females."

"Look Mister, I played high school football and tackled like the rest of them I think I can handle myself and carry my weight."

"Well, you've got tonight to prove yourself. I need every person we have to break it all down, and whether you do your share or not is dependant on whether you're apart of the team or not." With that he walked away. I was so happy that I started doing a little dance of happiness. Not bad for the first try. I waited until the concert was over and started breaking things down with everyone else. Of course there were snickers, sneers and guffaws as I walked by and started doing what the boss told me to, but what else was to be expected as there were probably other girls to take the same position only to try and have sex with one of the guys. Granted I wanted to with A.J. but that was a fantasy. After a few weeks I was accepted into the position. No one laughed at me anymore; instead they helped me and joked with me. After a while a tall skinny greasy haired guy walked up to me. I had seen him around running for this and that; I assumed he was someone of importance. "You... Come with me." he barked.

"I have a name, you know."

"I'm sorry but this is of extreme importance."

"Need a screw tightened?" I said and the guys within earshot let out a low chuckle. It was an inside joke that we had started about this guy.

"No I need something else. Follow me I'll explain along the way." So I looked at the guys, shrugged and left with "The Swishy Guy". He led me through some corridors and to a room. "Take a shower and I'll explain everything to you." I got undressed and into the shower. The Swishy Guy was talking through the door to me. "My name is Rick," I laughed as a movie had stated most guys of an alternate lifestyle are named Mark, Rick, or Steve, "I am your boss from now on. Bert has been notified of your new position. You start immediately."

"What am I-"

"You are now Mr. Litrel's personal assistant," Rick cut me off, "the basic rules are as follows, do not touch him where he does not want to be touched, you are to be at the back of the stage when he is running to the back you are to hand him a towel to wipe off his sweat then hand him a water, throw the towel in the dirty towel container and follow Mr. Litrel to the bus, taking down on your pad what he wants to eat then you go and get it EXACTLY how he wants it. This is something new we're trying so don't get your hopes up. Your clothes are on the chair; your crewmember pass has been switched to a personal assistant pass.

There is a pen and notepad you are to use to write down what Mr. Litrel wants. The water is in the fridge; the towel is under your clothes. You have five minutes to be at the back of the stage." I dried myself off and changed into the clothes, grabbed the towel and water and ran to the backstage, turned back around, grabbed my pass and sprinted back to the backstage area where I went in and Brian had just come off the stage. I jogged over to him, handed him the towel and he smiled at me. Over the roar of fans, Brian yelled, "Don't worry I'm not used to it either!" I smiled and felt a little better. He handed the towel back to me and I gave him the water.

"Is there anything I can get you?" I asked.

"Not really I just need a shower." I thought to myself I wouldn't mind giving A.J. a tongue bath but kept the comment to myself though the thought made me embarrassed, "After that though I could use a massage."

"No problem, I'm told I'm good at it."

"Good follow me." We got on the bus and Brian got showered since he was the first to get to it. Soon A.J., Kevin, Howie, and Nick came on, with their personal assistants. They gave me a quizzical look and then I showed them my pass.

"Brian's going to use up all the hot water!" Nick complained.

"Get here sooner." I replied. "All the personal assistants gasped, Nick looked at me and laughed, "Can't help he gets off the stage first."

"Then keep your yap shut about it." Brian appeared around the corner a little concern on his face, and Nick smiled again. I wish the rest of these people were a little more like you, we're human and need to be joked with." At that moment, Nick turned around and glared at whom I assumed was his assistant and A.J. ran to the shower. "A.J.!" Nick yelled then sat down knowing that it was now inevitable that he had to wait. Brian lay down on his bed and I knelt beside him and gave him a massage. Brian was grunting with pleasure as I rubbed him down.

"Don't get too loud," joked A.J., "or we might think you're doing more." After that, Brian grunted louder and I turned red but kept at giving him a massage.

"Ok that's good." Brian finally said and I went to the main part of the bus and sat down in an empty seat and pulled my knees to my chest to start reading a book I had been reading for a week. Things had loosened up some with the assistants, except with Rick. "Poor A.J." I thought, "He's the most relaxed one yet he gets the most uptight assistant there is." I laughed into my book. At that moment A.J. had approached me, I looked up from my book and got so wet between my legs I was sure he could smell it. I took my feet from the seat and looked into his luscious eyes. "Yes?" I asked.

"I was wondering if you could help me."

"That's Rick's job not mine. I help Brian."

"That ass? Rick can't tell which way to wind his watch let alone what looks better on me. Besides anything looks good to a homosexual guy and I know you'll really give me an honest opinion."

"It'd be biased since I already think you're so hot." Ohmigod what had just come out of my mouth? Did I really say that? I felt my ears neck and face turn bright red.

"All the better. I'll have more of an idea of what the girls want to see." I DID! I said that out loud! The only thing that I could do was to give him the advice now. Kevin was just finishing up his shower and the bus was moving so I couldn't run and hide. Nick had a devilish grin on his face as A.J. stood in front of me and said, "Does this shirt look better," then right in front of me with a grin on his face A.J. took off his shirt and then put on another one, "or this one?"

"Lemme see the first one on you again." I said taking full advantage of the situation. A.J. switched shirts again and I said, "The second one looks better. But if you want I can cut this one so that it looks good too. "Sure I have no real use for it if it doesn't look good on me." ~ About two weeks later I overheard Brian and A.J. talking. "C'mon Brian, you've got a woman, what would it hurt to let Brandy be my assistant?"

"My back."

"What do you mean your back?"

"The woman gives GREAT massages. Rick doesn't give you massages, anyway they're not possessions they're people."

"I know that! I just want to switch assistants with me. I need a woman's advice on how to look for the fans. Please Brian. I can't stand him anymore he's driving me insane. You seem to get along well with him. C'mon man. Ya' gotta help a friend out."

"Ok ok ok! I'll switch with you. Starting tomorrow Brandy's your assistant." I was so excited! Brian had found me before the next concert and told me the news. I acted a little disappointed and asked why. He told me it was because A.J. wanted me instead. "Ok. I'll miss you. I'm sure A.J. wouldn't mind me giving you a massage or two once in a while." I walked in the other direction and found A.J. After the concert I was giving A.J. a massage.

He was completely topless laying chest down on the mattress. I had straddled him to get a better position, actually just to have the opportunity to sit on top of him. I couldn't help it. I had to kiss his shoulder. It looked so strong and was turning me on more. I leaned over, and lightly kissed his shoulder then made my way up his neck. Soon my hands weren't massaging anymore they were roaming A.J.'s entire body. After a while A.J. turned over and I had let up to allow him to.

Then I realized I might get reprimanded and made to leave when A.J. grabbed me by the wrist, pulled my mouth to his and gave me a long passionate kiss. I melted into a lump on top of A.J. and let his hands roam over my body. "Let's wait until tonight in the hotel room, we'll be alone," I said. That night in the hotel room it was like two animals in heat. We ripped clothes off one another's bodies, licking and kissing the exposed flesh. We laid on the bed and ran our hands over each other's bodies and kissing no words said. I licked A.J.'s chest down to his waistline and opened them up pulled his erection out and started sucking it feverishly.

A.J. stopped me just before he finished and returned the favor licking swirling his tongue inside me. I just about came but pulled A.J.'s head from between my legs just in time. I pushed him over onto his back and got on top of him, straddling him and put his penis inside of me. I started moving up and down slowly at first and increasingly faster and faster. A.J. started moaning and as I joined him he started thrusting deep inside me hard fast movements and then at the same time we both orgasmed. I kept going brining myself to another orgasm and A.J. close to another.

I stopped, got off of him and started sucking his cock again. Licking his head, shaft and balls in turn. A.J. started moaning as I sucked him this time yelling that he was going release. I kept my mouth on his penis, felt his dick pulse and his cum hit the back of my throat. I swallowed what I could then push the rest into my mouth. I didn't give him anytime to say a thing I straddled his face and started riding it. He worked his tongue inside me and I rode his face faster and faster. I got off of A.J.'s face just before I came and started to fuck him again.

After a short while we both came and I collapsed on top of him and fell asleep.