Personal Assistant Ch. 03

Story Info
His first day wears him out.
5.2k words
4.52
44.8k
3
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bruno1027
Bruno1027
552 Followers

Heath's muscles cramped as his body slowly awakened. The sound of the shower roused him and the heavy fog from the bathroom only added to his sleepy state. His boss Cheryl had awoken before him and left the sheets of her bed strewn every which way. He wondered if her frenzied late night bout of masturbation was the cause. He knew it was her right, and laying at the foot of her bed, was not always witness to the act. Most likely she had considered him but thought of him sleeping peacefully and instead chose her vibrator which now rested on the nightstand like evidence at a crime scene. He found himself growing jealous of the instrument and walked to the bathroom to join his mate.

She was barely visible behind the dense mist of the shower yet he made out her form; bare and perfect behind the clouded glass. At the sight of her his cock lengthened. Since meeting Cheryl he found he had become much more aroused than usual, even at the must mundane actions. Trivial things like watching her brush her hair or cross her legs was enough to bring him to full erection in moments. Now he merely stood in the doorway, the heated air soothing his body and tickling his swelled prick.

Behind the glass she saw him and decided to give him a show. Lather collected on her body and she rubbed it over her breasts, as if enjoying herself. She turned away from him, as if she hadn't yet noticed him. She stretched like a cat, pulling her hands to the ceiling and raising up on her tiptoes. As she came down, she bent over and grabbed her knees, to stretch the muscles of her thighs.

From behind her Heath had the perfect view. He stared open mouthed as he came closer to see the full roundness of her ass and the plump pussy beneath. He noticed her tiny asshole, which he adored and showered with kisses whenever she asked. He gasped.

He forgot himself and she was shocked when she turned to see him tugging on his swollen cock. The night before they had made love and, warning him against coming, she climbed on top and rode him until his cock grew sore. As he came close to peaking, she collapsed. With her breath ragged in his ear she could only give one command- "Floor. Now, boy. I must sleep." With that she rolled her perspiring body off him as he meekly descended to the foot of her bed.

His body hadn't forgotten the disappointment and, like a wronged animal, his instincts took over, forcing him to complete what had been taken from him. Cheryl saw this and angrily rapped on the shower door. Staring at her, the droplets of moisture clinging to her pussy hair, he quickly looked up to see her brow furrowed and a foreboding index finger scolding him for his action.

"What did I tell you?" She asked.

Sadly he freed himself from his grip. His head hung down. Dripping wet, she stepped from the shower, grabbed his hand and pulled him behind her to the bedroom. He watched the shining wet cheeks of her ass bound with each step. She stopped and turned to face him. For a moment, she appraised him; his lean, muscular body, boyish face and thickened shaft betraying his intent. Like all boys, he had a bad habit, one she took upon herself to curb. He was a wonderful person, bright, sweet and kind. With her help he would prosper as a man.

A press of her hand on his shoulder urged him down. Silently he fell to his knees until he was almost eye to eye with her womanhood. Admiring the soft swell of her mound, hidden beneath a thin layer of auburn hair, he found it even more difficult to keep his attention focused. Gripping a handful of his hair, she pressed him against her sex.

"Don't speak, just listen. You have certain expectations you must live up to in your position. You are a good worker, and willing to take on tasks most wouldn't." She paused to sigh slowly as his tongue began stroking her labia lovingly before continuing, "Part of your job description is to follow orders. You are my assistant- professionally, socially and sexually. It is an enviable position, and one most would work their whole lives to attain, but you must learn to follow orders and work with authority. Namely me." She was quivering now. How did he become such an expert pussy licker? She must remember to find his teacher and thank her.

Reluctantly, she pulled him by his chin until he looked up at her. A mixture of her juices and moisture from the shower covered his mouth. He looked up at her innocently. "Learn that and you'll do well," she said in what was barely more than a squeak.

Glad her admonition was finished, she reclined on the bed, her knees parted to allow him access. He renewed his attentions, placing soft kisses on her lips, circling her vagina. His lips parted and gently sucked her flesh between them, savoring the warm taste that flowed into his mouth. As he took her into him, his tongue reached out to bathe her soft flesh.

Since meeting him, her ardor had been greatly revived. Each day she awoke with a passion and found herself needing relief before bed each night. Several times in the past weeks, she took time off to find a quiet moment to satiate herself. Her climaxes had grown deeper, more fulfilling, and each time she was touched she found herself more easily stimulated.

As Heath's lips pressed against her vulva she remembered this and realized how thankful she was for his devotion and attentiveness to her every need. His tongue slipped out, tracing the full lips of her pussy making her breathe deeply and stretch like a cat. As she grew more excited, he nibbled up and down her slit, stopping at the bottom of her opening and gently pressed his tongue into her. She squealed girlishly before catching herself. Her legs parted further and she lifted her knees to her chest, allowing him better access to her furry mound.

His tongue, hardened to a point, dabbed into her slick hole. She had been aroused all night since dropping off to sleep after two orgasms and her mind had been filled with warm, sexy dreams that made her wanting as soon as she opened her eyes. She eagerly anticipated the moment her boy's lips would pleasure her, even as she stepped over his naked, sleeping form to make her way to the shower.

Now, with his lips on her sex and her body being pleasured, she could think of nowhere else she'd rather be. Her body responded to him completely as his tongue trailed up her sensitive skin, tasting the dampness of her soft hairs. Her arousal rose quickly and he soon was mouthing the hidden pearl of her clit. His tongue fluttered over her hood, teasing her before slowly taking it between his pursed lips. She was gulping for breath, her fingers running through his hair, almost pulling at them, as he tenderly stroked the underside of her jewel. The flat of his thumb pressed against her opening, pressing tenderly, as if guarding it before entering her. He pressed downwards, soothing the highly sensitive skin there with a series of firm strokes along the bottom of her canal.

This quickly brought her to the edge and, with his bottom lip against her opening and her clit pressing against his tongue, she came with a fury. Her thighs wrapped around his head and she held him roughly against her. Unable to breathe for a moment, he could only inhale the slickened scent of her pussy, mixed with the fresh clean aroma of her recent shower. It was heavenly and Heath sighed to himself, surrounded by the air of his lover.

As her body came down, the grip of her legs relented and he fell back on his haunches. She lay sprawled across the bed for slow minutes, her chest expanding with each deep breath, before rising up on her elbows. Her hair, not yet dry from the shower, hung messily over one eye. "Time for you to take a shower," she told him. "We've got to be at the office in an hour."

Doing as he was told, he made his way to the bathroom and quickly showered and shaved. When he returned, Cheryl was dressed in a short business skirt, matching top and a navy jacket folded on the bedspread. He admired the sight of her bent over as she arranged her underwear drawer. Her ass, rounded and full, stretched the confines of the tiny skirt.

Turning, she noticed him gazing at her. He was fresh from the shower with tiny droplets of water quickly drying on his skin. The bathtowel was thrown over his shoulder while he stood naked, his cock rapidly lengthening. Despite all the attention she received last night, his body had received little. It wasn't due to selfishness on her part, but rather fatigue following a series of drawn out orgasms that stretched through her body, making rest a priority.

"Your uniform is hanging in the closet."

Uniform? What did he need with a uniform? The look on her face let her know all he was thinking. "It's to make look your best," she told him. "First impressions are everything."

His uniform consisted of a black shirt, two sizes too small and a pair of shorts that ended halfway down the thigh. He held it up on the tiny coathanger, looking for more than what he saw.

"Come on now," she chided, patting the curve of his butt tauntingly. "Get dressed, we have to leave soon." She stood back and watched as he reluctantly stepped into the clothes. When he finished, she had him turn to face her. His strong physique filled out the clothes and his erection, now completely full, pressed against the seam of his shorts. To Cheryl, it looked almost painful.

His cheeks turned a faint pink as she stepped closer, eyeing him like he was a tiny animal caught in a trap. Stepping on the balls of her feet, she leaned upwards to place a full bodied, open mouthed kiss on his lips. He was stunned by her brazenness but soon responded in kind, his arms wrapping around her form and pulling her close. Just before she broke their kiss, her hand reached below his waist and pressed against the stiff length of his cock, cradling it in her palm for a moment. This caused his heart to race and left him flustered as she exited the bedroom.

Her office was on the floor beneath where they had her interview. It was spacious, though not excessively large and had a beautiful view of the city, as well as a sliver of the green forests beyond, though she doubted it would be visible on all but the clearest of days. Heath followed her in though he expected the desk that stood by the door of her office was most likely for him. A new Dell Computer rested on it, along with stationary and filing cabinets that stood behind the chair.

He seated himself and quickly began to work sorting through the files and organizing the space to his liking. Cheryl seemed at ease in her new surroundings as well and through the door that she left ajar, he could hear her working busily.

By midmorning several coworkers stopped by, their curiosity getting the better of them. One, a svelte, athletic redhead, walked to his desk, placed her knuckles at the edge of the wood and demanded to know his name.

"Heath," he answered nervously.

A tiny scowl appeared on her brow, "Heath what?" He was confused; afraid he'd upset her. Pleased with his nervousness, she added "Heath, maam?"

"Oh uh, Heath, Maam."

"Is your boss in, Heath?"

He said she was and ushered her into the office. As he sat back down at the desk to organize his desktop, she stole a look back at him.

"Very cute," she said to Cheryl upon entering. Cheryl stood and offered her hand. The woman introduced herself as Pamela Jenkins. "We're going to be working together on the Fisher Account. I'm glad Vickie hired someone for this department. We're sorely understaffed." Cheryl appreciated her sentiments and nodded her head. "I know you're new here," she continued. "If you'd like I'd be happy to stick with you until you get the feel of the place." Cheryl said she'd appreciate that and the red head pulled up a chair so they could work together at her desk.

"That's a cute boy you've got helping you out," Pamela said after they had gone over some paperwork for the account. Cheryl thanked her and said she had brought him over from her last employer, finding him too valuable to leave behind. "I would think that's a good word to use- valuable," she said. "Especially those cute buns in those tight shorts. You're a lucky woman, Cheryl."

Cheryl beamed. It was high praise from a coworker. She took pride in her boy and the opinions of others meant a lot to her. "That's the first thing I noticed about him. It's one of my favorite parts."

"And the others?"

"Oh, I'm sure you could guess," smiled Cheryl. "Let's just say he's a very good boy."

"I'm sure." The women laughed and returned to the account.

It was nearing lunchtime and they had put the work aside for the time being and were sitting back talking comfortably as two women that share common interests. "I must admit," said Pamela. "I haven't been able to get your boy out of my mind since we began. How did you meet him?"

Cheryl laughed and reclined in her leather chair. Crossing her legs, she relayed the story of her and Heath, how flustered he was around her at work, his awkward proposition for a date and how he couldn't hide his arousal during the entire evening. Finally she told her about the end of the date, how Health knelt down and kissed her bare butt as she taunted him.

The women laughed freely, "He did that? That's so funny, Cheryl! Men will do anything you say if you know how to treat them. Oh, you'll do well here." Cheryl thanked her and the woman added, "I'd have given anything to have seen that. Someday I've got to tell you about my last boyfriend and what I put him through."

She began her story and told Cheryl about how she played with his mind, teased him with her young body and sweet, coquettish voice. Cheryl could easily see how any man would turn cartwheels just to get a look at her in her underwear.

Outside the room, Heath heard the women laughing and felt his ears burn convinced they were discussing him. He did his best to ignore them and get back to the task of personalizing his computer when Cheryl called out; "Health! Come in here, boy."

Clenching his teeth, he came when she called. Aware of the other woman in the room with her, he only hoped she didn't embarrass him.

"This is Miss Pamela, she'll be working with us."

He greeted her and she reprimanded him. "Uh, uh boy. You know how greet a woman. Remember we talked about this."

His face was turning scarlet, his eyes begging for mercy. Under his breath, as if Pamela couldn't hear, he intoned, "please miss, not here..."

"Oh yes," she said, standing from behind her desk. Her leather office chair was pushed behind her. "You better do as I say if you like your position. I won't be spoken to in such a way again!"

Sighing sadly, he knelt quietly and surrendered to her orders. Pamela looked down at him and seemed confused for a moment. Then realization dawned and she chirped with glee as she turned from the boy in front of her. The two women faced each other and exchanged a knowing smile. Lazily Pamela bent over the large oak desk, resting her elbows on it and placing her chin in interlocked fingers.

Heath could only gaze at the scene before him. The bottom of a beautiful, young woman was bent over for his attention. He inhaled and smelled the fresh scent of body spray. Lilac? He wondered...

Looking at Cheryl, he saw her beaming down at him with a look of pride. He suddenly felt a rush of honor that she chose him. He was where he belonged and never in his most carnal fantasies had he ever believed he would be in such a position. He was subservient to two gorgeous women and, though difficult to accept at times, he knew it addressed a deep need within him and he was thankful to her for allowing him to express it in such a way.

The touch of his lips against her skirt only served to inflame him and, with encouragement from both of the women, he kissed both cheeks and left a long, wet kiss on the center of her cleft. He could tell she was wearing a thong and as the women laughed, Cheryl dared Pamela to lift her dress. Not one to resist such a challenge, the younger woman did and treated him to the sight of a softly pinkish rump held apart by a slinky red thong.

He kissed her again, this time his lips to her bare skin. It was her most sensitive area and the feel of his skilled lips on her tender parts caused her to swoon. Her elbows dropped and she lay against the desk with her cheek to the cool wood. Her breath increased and she closed her eyes, relishing the feel of this man's lips teasing her warm bottom.

With a nod and whisper from Cheryl, Heath gripped the elastic of her tiny thong and slowly pulled them down. Neither wanted to rouse Pamela from the state of pleasure she was deep into and with a gently probing finger, Heath traced the part of her rear from backbone to thigh. Pamela, now pressing back against him, trilled happily.

She was even warmer now, and he left a trail of kisses down her crack, his tongue following. Her legs spread and he felt his body respond as he looked at the whole of her sex, peeking out at him with a tuft of red hair covering her swelling mound.

"Deeper, boy," encouraged Cheryl. "You want Ms. Pamela to see what a good worker you are, don't you?"

He nodded, his face buried between the warmth of her cheeks. The tip of his tongue found the edge of her sex and he stroked it pleasantly. She sighed, reclining her trim body against his face. She grew damper and he tasted the sweet taste of her juices. They dripped down his tongue and slipped down his throat. The softness of her cheeks pressed against his face, blocking out his view of all but her body.

The tip of his tongue whipped against her tender pussy lips and she turned quickly, hitting him with the brunt of her left ass cheek before grabbing both sides of his head and pressing his face into her crotch. Her skirt was hiked up past her hips and Heath saw she left a small pool of wetness on the shiny surface of Cheryl's desk. He was all business now, kissing, licking, teasing her pussy. Her hands rotated his face against her as she moaned in tandem.

She was warmer and fresher than any woman he'd ever tasted. He'd never been with a redhead before and his cock pulsed as he lived out a fantasy he'd kept hidden for years. Her skin was velvet smooth and her come tasted like nectar. It drenched his face and he licked it from her body like a man starving.

Her thighs rubbed against his ears, heating them and driving him to greater heights of need. A tiny droplet formed on the tip of his rigid cock and he felt it dampen the crotch of his uniform. His balls held tight to his body, his come filling his shaft.

He was pressing his lips against her canal, in a frenzied, romantic French kissing motion as her body froze. With a gasp and a cry, she clenched his face against her opening and released into his mouth. It was a heavy flow and Heath did all he could to quickly suck it in and swallow. She tasted sweet and slick and he could feel the lips of her slit quiver against his top lip. Sweat beaded on her face and dripped down to land in his hair. Moisture collected on her thighs and coated his face.

Her breathing slowed and reluctantly she eased the pressure on him. Strings of moisture connected him to her sex for a moment as he leaned back to take a deep breath. Pamela reclined on Cheryl's desk, her legs parted, allowing Heath a better view of her plump snatch.

With a nod from Cheryl, Heath stood. With his hands at his side as he was trained, he could not hide his condition. The crotch of his shorts bulged and formed a distinct outline of the length of his cock. Both women eyed it hungrily.

"Drop them," ordered Cheryl. Heath was too aroused to argue, it would feel good to be freed of his shorts. When they dropped to his ankles, he stretched happily, his cock bobbing eagerly in front of the two leering women.

"Wow," gasped Pamela, "He's got a nice one."

Bruno1027
Bruno1027
552 Followers
12