Personal Assistant Pt. 01

Story Info
The Interview.
1.1k words
4.34
20.8k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
winthr0p
winthr0p
10 Followers

I walk into the office for my interview. I am wearing the outfit detailed by the receptionist when I called the number in the ad. A slightly sheer white blouse, a skirt that is shorter than my finger tips, a black garter belt attached to black thigh high tights and 1" pumps...and nothing else. I feel naked in the small office. The receptionist, a beautiful curvy redhead, is dressed quite conservatively and she looks at me with open heat and command in her eyes.

"Ah you must be interviewing for the personal assistant position," she says as her gaze runs the length of my body and I shiver. "Have a seat with your legs crossed and the boss will be with you soon."

The office is not empty. People (all normally clothed) walk through the reception area and into the banks of offices and cubicles. All of them look at me, though none say anything. I see several men grow hard in their pants as they pass. I think I would feel less exposed if I was naked, as my skirt rides up quite high with my legs crossed but I try to maintain my composure. My nipples grow hard with cold and arousal and I begin to feel my cunt getting damp. Finally the office door opens and the boss comes out. He drops a stack of papers on the receptionist's desk and turns to me saying, "Personal assistant position? Come inside, please."

He looks dispassionate, removed, and so very sexy. After walking into his office he follows me and closes the door.

"Have a seat, we'll start with qualifications. Have you ever been a personal assistant before?" He asks.

"No, sir." I reply.

After about 10 minutes of questions about academics, penmanship, and typing speed he finally shifts gears.

"And of course, you understand that this position involves much more personal assistance than is industry standard?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Have you ever performed felatio? If so, approximately how many times?" He asks with a serious look in his eyes.

"Yes, sir, um I don't know, perhaps a hundred?" I reply.

"Mmm busy girl. Have you ever performed cunnilingus?" He asks.

"No, sir but I'm interested to learn." I reply nervously, "Is this position as an assistant for more than just yourself?"

"As my personal assistant you would be tending to my needs first but when I do not require you, wish to reward my staff, or wish for you to make a good impression on a customer I may temporarily hand control of you over to others. Is that a problem?"

"No, certainly not, sir. I'd be happy to do whatever you require.". The longer the interview goes, the more achingly aroused I become. Even these simple probing questions make me more intrigued.

"Have you ever engaged in sexual intercourse?"

"Yes, Sir many times."

"Have you ever engaged in anal intercourse?"

"No, Sir."

"Hmm we'd have to fix that. Right well, let's get a look at you. Stand, feet shoulder width apart hands behind your head with your elbows straight out."

I assume the position and he proceeds to walk circles around me looking very intently. After he's looked his fill (apparently) he begins to pluck at my nipples through my shirt, maintaining his dispassionate demeanor. Every subsequent pinch and pluck is harder until he has me whimpering and moaning with it. Still doing so with one hand, with the other hand he reaches over and, to my horror, hits a speed dial on the desk phone which connects directly to what I could only assume was reception.

"Cynthia can you come in here? I need some notes on this interview." He says into the phone. Almost as soon as he could hang up the red head enters the office carrying a clipboard.

"Start with getting down some general bullet points.

*Relatively inexperienced.

*sensitive nipples.

*Enjoys low level pain, at least.

*Seems to enjoy some levels of humiliation."

All the while he's continuing to pluck and pinch and tweak my nipples. Without any preamble he then lifts my skirt and kneels down in front of me. He gets his face so close to my waxed pussy that I can feel his breath, but he doesn't touch. He just stares and keeps staring. Cynthia pipes up with "oh what a pretty little pussy I just want to eat it right up." And I blush furiously.

After staring for what feels like forever, with me growing wetter under the close scrutiny and embarrassment he ever so gently runs his finger the length of my drenched slit and pops his finger in his mouth. "Tastes good." He reads out another bullet point for Cynthia to write down.

"Bend over and place your forearms on the desk." He says to me, and as soon as I lean over he spanks my ass. Hard. I let out a yelp that turns into a moan.

"That's for quieting down when I called Cynthia. You will only prevent making sounds when I tell you to. And this... Is just because I feel like it." and he begins to lay in a steady rhythm of spankings on my ass. "Mm her ass does turn a nice shade of red, you know how I like that." He says and Cynthia scribbles more.

"Now turn around and get on your knees. We're gonna see what that pretty mouth can do aside from make pathetic noises."

I let out another whimper as I do so.

He pulls out a massive cock and lays it on my waiting tongue. I don't need to be told more directly than that I begin licking and slurping at the head of his cock. I gently use my hand to pull back his foreskin and swirl my tongue around his exposed head. He makes a slight grunt and I know I have him. I begin to suck his cock as eagerly as I possibly can just trying to get another little noise from this composed man. I gag myself and lick and pump and suck and fondle his balls desperately trying to get his approval. I now want nothing more than this job. Being at his mercy every day seems like nothing less than a dream come true.

He grunts out "show it to me before you swallow." and then pumps streams of semen into my eager mouth. I hang my mouth open, feeling like a dirty slut and so turned on I think almost anything will make me cum.

"Swallow, and report Monday morning at 8 am. Same uniform. You will come into my office and present yourself to me, as you did during this interview, to check your uniform. And if you cum over the weekend I'll know... And they'll be hell to pay." My boss says as he waves in a dismissive gesture.

"Yes Sir." and I walk my achingly aroused body out the door and back through reception. Giddy to start my new job.

winthr0p
winthr0p
10 Followers