Personal Assistant Pt. 02

Story Info
Liam trains Shae for her first week as his PA.
5.2k words
4.52
44.6k
33

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*For M, who I hope considers this a job application.*

CW: D/s, toys, oral, anal, spanking.

I arrive in the office before you, a new habit of mine in the week since I signed the job offer with you. It gives me a chance to check my email, insert the plug and the bullet, and change from my sensible commuting flats into my heels. The day after I signed my name on the agreement between us, you sent me a couple images of what you had in mind for my work wardrobe and advanced my salary so I could pay for the pencil skirts and smart dresses I would be wearing for you from now on.

I slip into the executive washroom to insert my plug and bullet. I'm still not used to the discomfort of the insertion but wearing them has gotten easier at least. By the end of the day when I'm sore and relaxing at home with nothing inside my body, it feels like a holiday. But there's something deeply soothing about having them inside me at work. Like they're an extension of you that's always with me. I feel more confident. More self-assured.

Now crammed full of steel and silicone, I try not to waddle to the staff room to make coffee for you. I return to my desk while it brews and my phone buzzes with a message from Oliver.

We still on for drinks tomorrow night?

I bite my lip. You've been testing out your new power over me and I've been staying late. I moved my third date with Oliver twice already; clearly I can't move it a third time. You haven't asked for my time tomorrow night but I see on your calendar that you have a business trip to Alexandria planned for early next week, one day of which apparently involves a golf tournament. Who knows if you'll want me on that and you haven't asked me to come but the expectation was that you would have my priority.

There was something else nagging me though. I liked Oliver quite well and I'd been looking forward to taking him to bed but now was it really fair? I couldn't explain not being allowed to cum, nor could I let him force the issue. You might have no way of knowing I'd orgasmed but that kind of disobedience was a slippery slope. I don't make promises I don't intend to try to keep.

"Good morning, Shae."

You pass my desk to your office. I smile. "Morning, Liam."

"Bring me a coffee please, and then we have our daily catch up meeting."

"Of course," I say, returning to the break room to pour your cup. The first day we met you told me to pour us both coffee but mine had just gone cold so there was no point. I bring yours into your office in bare feet. I learned on the second day of being your PA that my heels don't work for our daily catchup meetings. I hand you your cup and turn my phone to silent. Without having to be told I turn around and shimmy my tight black pencil skirt over my wide hips to reveal a little black g-string. You haven't forbidden me from wearing panties but you often take them away from me and only return them at the end of the day.

"I like those, Shae," you say, admiring me from behind. "Now spread those beautiful, fat cheeks for me and show me your plug."

I feel myself get wetter when you talk about my body like that. A soft toy for you to play with. At first these daily inspections made me feel like you didn't trust me but now I understand that they're about reminding me of my place each morning. Leaving everything else behind and priming me to serve you.

"Good girl, Shae," you say as I spread my asscheeks wide to reveal your initials on my plug. "You look ready for me spread wide like that. Are you ready for me Shae?"

"Yes Sir," I mumble. "I'm ready."

"Then what do you say?" Your tone is patient. I am after all still getting used to being treated this way.

"Please Liam, may I suck your cock while we meet?" I say blushing, but my body pulses wetly as I wait for permission.

"Yes, Pet," you say, using one of your nicknames for me. You're trying out a few. "Down on your knees and under my desk."

I let go of my cheeks and hear you sigh with arousal as they jiggle. Skirt up around my waist, I crawl on my hands and knees to your big executive wood desk. You placed a pillow under there for me, so that I can stay as long as required. On Friday you kept me down there for an hour, edging yourself in my mouth. Using me like a fleshlight and holding me down until I'd swallowed every drop. Usually it was less time but you playfully threatened to keep me under your desk for your three hour teleconference after the business trip to Alexandria.

You wait until I settle into position. My naked ass cheeks pressed against the wood backing of the desk. My head carefully bowed so i don't bump it on the wood above me. Me on my hands and knees and your knees on either side of my head so I'm totally concealed if anyone walks in. You unzip your slacks and pull out your beautiful cock, already rigid and oozing with precum.

I take most of your shaft into my mouth at once, licking up and down your length and moaning at the feeling of all three of my holes being owned and controlled by you. The second day as your PA I was feeling frazzled dealing with some important missing invoices and you ordered me under your desk and put your cock in my mouth and fucked my mouth so gently it was like making love. You told me that any time I was stressed or overwhelmed to imagine myself crammed full and sucking you and told me any time you were alone in your office I was welcome to crawl beneath your desk and remember that I belong to you and you require obedience, not perfection. To let my thoughts drift away and just focus on serving you.

"I'm adding items to your list today, nothing too onerous," you tell me, stroking my hair as I suck. I can hear your breath pitch and change with the movements of my mouth but you sound surprisingly steady for all the attention I'm paying you.

"Drycleaners, get those files from Kirychuck's office--the ones from the Delaney Brothers account. Proofread a few letters to go out and my weekly update to the board as well as the employees. There's a meeting this afternoon with a client I want very badly. Dimitri Wolkowski. We put the slidedeck together for it, do you remember?"

How could I forget? Two days ago you were getting my input and we were doing a dry run. You locked your office door and had me slowly strip for you while we went through it, unil I was down to just my bikini cut panties. I nod around your cock, making a muffled affirmative.

"Mmm. Good girl," you say and tighten your grip in appreciation.

"Now I know it's short notice but I'm going to need you to come with me to Alexandria. It's three days, Sunday to Tuesday so we'll have to fly in on Saturday. Weird, I know. Sunday is the golf tournament between me and a number of clients and competitors. You don't need to go to that but I'll find some uses for you. The next two days are the conference and tradeshow. We can take turns watching the booth but I'm also going to ask you to record some talks for me. We can get dinner after that and then we'll see. Do you have any questions?"

I nod and you pull me up off your cock where I take a deep breath.

"What's my priority on these trips? Why is it important I come along?"

You push me back down and I gag before you let me up just slightly, so that the spongy head of your cock is near the back of my throat. "Good question," you say, and I hear the grin in your voice as you do. "Keep me company. Help me when I ask. If you anticipate a problem, solve it. Make your body available to me whenever I want. Let me blow off steam with you. Can you do that, Shae?"

I nod and murmur yes into your cock. You stroke me face and I moan again.

"Good girl. I know you can. You can even take a break from your plug while we fly but once we're in the hotel, it needs to go back inside you, understand?"

I nod again, moaning at the thought.

"I'm also stuck in that teleconference once we get back and I'm going to need your mouth for that. You can take breaks between my erections. I was thinking my belt would make a nice leash for you, don't you think? I take it off and keep it around your neck until it's time for you to come out? "

I moan again into your cock, plunging myself deeper and choking myself on you. I'm already living my fantasy, yet other unlikely ones occur to me. You fitting your desk with bars for when I've been naughty and I have to beg to be allowed to suck you. You sticking your cock between the bars to feed me your cum until you were satisfied I'd learned to behave.

I hear your breath hitch and feel the muscles in your thighs tense. "Ohhh. Good girl Shae. That's it."

You're close. In one week you've conditioned me to crave your cum like water or coffee in the morning. I can't start my day until I've had it. My breath is running out but I hold off on pulling back to feel you cum into my throat.

I hear a crash and contain my squeak. I try to pull away but your hand is firmly in my hair. Allowing me to draw breath, but gagging me with your cock.

"Liam, do you have a minute?"

It was Aiden's slight Cantoese accent.

You clear your throat. "I'm expecting an important call any minute, can it wait?"

"No problem," says Aiden. "I'll leave when they call. I just want to get your opinion on that report Sulie and I finished yesterday."

"I haven't actually had a chance to look at it yet, I got in a few minutes ago." You tell Aiden. I can hear the tension in your voice but Aiden doesn't seem to mind.

"Well that actually works better for me because I wanted to give you some notes on Sulie's parts because I think there are some weaker areas you might want to address."

You tighten your legs around me, pincering your grip until my nose is squashed against you and my mouth is completely full. I can't really breathe like this and I force myself up to take a soft breath before letting you push me back down. I lick the underside of your shaft and I hear you gasp.

"Okay, Liam?"

"Uh yeah, I just umm...pulled my groin jogging the other day."

"I hate when that happens," Aiden says sympathetically but I've managed to dial your number on my cell and you pick up.

"Hello?" You say, picking up.

I squeak into the phone and it clicks for you. "Sorry Aiden, I have to take this. We'll talk later. Shut the door, will you?"

I hear the door shut behind me and you grab a fistfull of my hair and thrust a dozen times into my throat, choking me until you explode into the back of my throat. You hold me there until you start to soften, petting my hair and face as you catch your breath.

"Are you okay?" You ask, eventually letting me up to answer and breathe naturally.

"More than okay," I answer.

"Such quick thinking. We're going to have to practice you staying perfectly silent and I'll practice my poker face. Then maybe you can join me for some meetings, would you like that? Having you kneel with my cock in your throat. That tracking collar I have you wear at home has a little ring on it. Maybe I could attach that ring to my belt buckle with a two inch D-clip. That would keep you nice and close. You'd be also totally gagged by my cock. Bring it tomorrow and we'll test out if you can breathe without slack. Would you like that, Shae? Being such a devoted cocksucker for me that I can strap you to me and leave you like that for hours?"

The thought already made me want to cum.

"Yes Liam. I need that."

You let me crawl out from under your desk and bend me over to inspect my pussy and find the moisture running down my thighs. You give me exposed pussylips a swat and I squirm but don't holler.

"Good slut. When I'm in this meeting with Wolkowski and you're running out for drycleaning and doing those other errands I mentioned, I'm going to be torturing you with the bullet. It's going to get more and more intense and the only relief will come when I'm done and you beg for permission to cum. And then I'll decide if you deserve to cum today."

"Yes, Sir." My legs are already trembling.

You give me another sharp swat on the pussy as you turn then the bullet inside me purrs to life.

My cellphone screen lights up with a text notification. It's Oliver again. I see the notification catch your eye but you say nothing.

"Pull your skirt down, Shae. Back to the grind."

You shut the door behind you. The buzzing inside my pussy is manageable but I know it won't be forever. My strategy thus far has been to get as many tasks completed as I can before it's all I can do to sit at my desk and keep my legs crossed and my mouth shut.

Proofreading requires the most brain power so I start with that, making small grammatical and stylistic changes to the copy you've written for both weekly update newsletters. You're a stronger writer than anyone I've worked with which is a relief and certainly makes my job easier. I load up both templates with the copy and photos you've chosen and send them on your behalf out to the internal and external stakeholders. I'm getting used to being your sexretary. The buzzing inside me is becoming easier to handle. Or maybe my threshold for sexual frustration is just increasing.

I go and collect the files you want and then a few employees in accounts payable need me to liaise back and forth between them and the marketing and communications department to figure out who approved the charges on a number of orders and whether or not they had the authority to do so and if so, which accounts they would be paid out of. Technically not my job when they could just have that conversation with each other but on the other hand, my job is to do everything I can to grease the wheels and keep production moving forward. The less you or any other senior manager gets pulled into these logjams, the more time you have for everything else including things I'm not qualified for. No sense in complaining. This is really a dream job.

I call in and ask if you want me to bring you anything for lunch since I have to run out and get the pastries for this afternoon's meeting anyway. You ask for a salad from the neighboring deli so I run back and forth and by the time I return, I'm finally hungry after the quasi-breakfast you fed me in yoru office. I give you your salad and throw fresh coffee on for the afternoon meeting.

"Do you need anything else? I gave you the sales literature yesterday and you've got the slidedeck and the coffee, tea, pastries, business cards, parking validation...am I missing anything?"

You give my ass a little squeeze as you angle me out of the boardroom. "Reception can bring them in here. You need a break and some lunch. And a stronger setting." You swipe your phone and the vibrations multiply inside me and I stiffen and suppress a yelp.

I practically inhale my cup of soup with my headphones in, feeling the vibrations get stronger and stronger. All I can think about is how that cock I've sucked so many times in a week might feel inside me. How perfect it will be to go away with you. Will we have seperate rooms or will we share one? Separate beds? I'm reminded of a story I wrote that you must have already read about being tied up and filled with toys and left in a hotel room for my master to return and use whenever he saw fit. Would that have inspired you?

I remember Oliver's message and resolve to answer it now rather than avoiding it.

Hey Oliver, I really enjoyed our last two dates but now is not a great time. I've just accepted a really demanding position at work that seems to have cut my free time in half. You seem like an awesome person and I don't want to keep you on the hook when I can't commit to anyone right now. Thanks for understanding.

I reread the message a couple times before hitting send.

A message pops up in my email client saying that Dimitri Wolkowski declined the meeting. It's a half hour after the meeting was scheduled to start. I frown and walk carefully over the boardroom, taking caution not the let the slippery bullet vibe slide out from between my legs.

The boardroom door is closed and though the glass is frosted, from the angle of the door it looks like the projector is on. The room is fairly sound proof, so I have no idea who is in there with you and what they're talking about.

I walk carefully back to my desk with my legs squeezed tightly together. The sizzle of the bullet inside me is offset by the sense that Dimitri sent someone else in his place without the courtesy of letting you know beforehand. We prepared that slidedeck for him personally. I doubt you're going to be impressed.

I prop the door to your waiting area and my office open so I can see who leaves. Sure enough, twenty minutes later, I see a much younger man I don't recognize walking from the direction of the boardroom. His head is shaved bald and his button up shirt is open two buttons lower than strikes me as office appropriate. His sangria colored suit is Italian cut and shiny, lined with a contrasting cream and sage paisley pattern. When he spots me his heavy brow flickers and he walks into the waiting area and up to my desk.

"Hey, my name is Vogeson, but you can call me Vogie." He extends a hand to me and grasps mine in a firm, warm grip. His grin is toothy and warmth doesn't reach his thin, dark irises. "What's your name?"

I smile warmly. "Shae Whitfield--"

"--and what do you do here, Shae?" Vogie asks me. I was about to tell him but he's so used to controlling the conversation he can't help but interrupt.

"I'm Mr. Doyle's PA. Were you just meeting with Mr. Doyle? I had heard Dimitri Wolkowski was unable to make it."

"Yeah, Dimitri had a last minute meeting that was really important so I said I'd let Liam try to sell us on his big plan. It's not bad but it needs some polish. Should of had someone really smart and capable working on it, like you."

My eyes narrow slightly. "I did work on it."

"Those were the parts that weren't bad, I'm sure." He checks his phone. "The driver's here, I've got some other appointments to go to for Da--I mean, Dimitri. Hey, being a secretary seems a little below your pay grade and I'm always looking for fresh talent for our marketing division. Think about it."

He pressed his card into my hand and held that hand between both of his for an uncomfortable moment.

"Good salary but awesome perks. Private parties with yours truly, hot tubs, opens bars...the most talented connections you'll meet. Call me anytime."

I smiled thinly and let him find his way to the door before heading down the hallway to see Saeed and Diane leaving the board room quietly, both of their expressions unreadable. You're closing your laptop. Your face is tense. I've never seen you look so cold.

I shut the door behind me. "That douchebag you just got stuck meeting with just tried to recruit me," I say, tossing his business card onto the boardroom table. "What happened? It sounds like Dimitri cancelled on you last minute?"

Your blank, icy expression becomes a glower. "Yeah. He did. Sent his son Vogeson to come stare into his phone while I pitched at him. Asked a couple questions about how many employees we had and if the owners would consider a merger. DAMN IT."

You look like you'd like to break something but there's nothing here that would be more cathartic than it would be expensive.

"Vogie pretended to think he knew the first thing about me and was trying to tempt me away from working here with the promise of hot tub parties with him. You don't think...no one knows what I am to you, do they?"

"No, but you are sexy. I did mention you when I gave the presentation. Vogie, disgusting."

"He is disgusting," I agree. "And predatory. He doesn't care about me at all, maybe he just figured it would be nice to piss all over you on his way out the door."

I walk over to your side of the table and kneel down next to you. "How can I help you right now?"

"I don't know what to do," you admit. "That asshole wasted our time and then sent his idiot son to come waste my time and pretend he knew the old CEO. Pretend he knows the whole senior board. Undermine me in front of Diane and Saeed. Piece of shit."

12