Personal Pleasure

Story Info
Older Black woman enjoys younger White man.
2.9k words
4.54
138.7k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was young, Rochelle thought. Younger than anyone she would go with. Tall with lean muscles, reddish blonde hair cut short and spiky. He drove a black Ford Mustang with a broad yellow racing stripe down the sides and from the rearview widow hung a graduation tassel bearing the year 2002. In her mind he was old enough to play, but too young to play with. But by the way he watched her, as she passed on her way to the apartment complex's pool party; his opinion greatly differed from hers.

The pool party was in full swing. People were everywhere, laughing and dancing, having a good time. A few people were in swimsuits, but most were dress like her in shorts, sandals, and sleeveless tank top. Well not exactly like her. Her shorts were a little too short showing off her long smooth curvy brown legs. And her tank top was a bit strain covering her generous breasts. Even with so much skin showing, Rochelle still felt unbearably hot. She would not be out here long. Not wanting to have to deal with the bugs that would arrive as soon as the sun set.

After grabbing an ice cold soda from a cooler, she moved through the crowd calling out greeting and replies to the few fellow residents she knew. Out of the corner of her eye she could see him. He wasn't hard to find, being somewhere around six feet five inches with a bright yellow baggy tank top and long baggy shorts, he easily stood out among the crowd. Ever so often she look up to see him, standing amidst a group of other boys close to his age, his eyes meeting hers boldly. Turning her back on him Rochelle could only shake her head at the lust contained in his gaze.

Man! Rochelle thought. He has to be at least eighteen and at most twenty. And any which way I put it; he's at least ten years younger than me. He probably would be finished before I even get started in bed. Pity though, it has been a long time since I've had anyone in my bed.

Turning her thoughts from the young buck with greedy eyes, she wandered over to a small group of people that included a very good looking guy closer to her own age. After some talking and lots of flirting with Mr. Buff, Rochelle realized that someone was standing very close behind her. Turning slightly looking out of the corner of her eye she made out the now familiar reddish blonde hair and yellow tank. Before she could decide how to response to his appearance, he acted. With a cool confidence, that strongly belied his age and appearance, he introduced himself to those standing in their group. Several people in the group knew him, or at least of him, which surprised her. His older brother lived at the apartments, and he was visiting through summer break. They asked questions about how college, his basketball scholarship, and his plans for the future. All these questions he answered smoothly giving each question his full attention. But Rochelle had the feeling that even though he appeared to be paying attention to everyone, he was really intent on her. More than once she felt the stroke of his arm brushing hers sending chills up and down her skin.

Rochelle could sense trouble like a Bloodhound on a scent. With a smile she moved back from the group making excuses and quiet goodbyes. Before he could stop her she tuned and with purposeful steps she left the party. Heading home she tried to banish from her mind all reddish blonde college boys. Rochelle decided to take a shortcut through the empty fitness center. She was almost to the rear exit when she heard footsteps behind her. Turning she was not surprised to find the college boy following hot on her trail.

Seeing him she stopped and turned to face him. This needs to end now, she thought crossing her arms as she waited for him to catch up. Before Rochelle could open her mouth he pulled her close and kissed her. His mouth was hot on hers. Sucking and devouring her lips as he pressed his body tight up against hers.

Rochelle gasped in surprise at his boldness. With half the apartment complex just a few feet away, just outside the door to the pool area, anyone could walk in at any time and catch them. Pulling her head back away from his hungry mouth she tried to talk, only to find her mouth invaded by his tongue. His broad hands reached down, cupping her ass through her tight short, while pressing her closer to his body. Rochelle gasped as she felt the extra large bugle through his cotton shorts being grinded in tight circles on her stomach. The feel of it excited her. Reminding her body how long it has been without one inside her.

When he finally released her mouth, Rochelle was dazed, as pure lust hummed excitedly through her blood. Lost and feeling very needy Rochelle looked up into his boyish face that held a bemused grin. "Why don't we go your place?" he said.

He held her close keeping her in a sexually charge state as they walked quickly to her nearby apartment. As she opened her apartment door Rochelle could feel his hard penis pressed against her back. Suddenly realized she was about fuck a white college boy who was ten years her junior. She was hard up for a great fuck, but was she that hard up? Turning quickly after she stepped through her door, Rochelle decided to put an end to it for once and for all.

"Look white boy-", she began looking up into a pair of very blue eyes. But her mind suddenly shut off when he took her hand off the doorframe and placed it on the large bugle in the front of his shorts. The bulge was hard radiating heat into her palm. Seeing lust reenter her eyes he moved forward gently moving her back into the dim apartment. The door had not yet closed when Rochelle found her body pressed tight against his, her mouth filled with the taste of his and her ass massaged by his greedy hands. She felt his fingers rimming the waistband of her shorts, before pulling her tank free from her shorts. She shivered as she felt his large hand touch the bare skin of her back. With restless movements he moved up her back to undo her bra. Sliding his hands forward he stroked the sides of her breasts, pushing her bra away to feel more of her bare skin. His fingers were almost to her harden nipples that were puckered to taut peaks and aching painful in anticipation of his touch. Rochelle cried out when instead of his hands giving relief they moved down her sides back towards her shorts. Rochelle grunted in frustration against his lips. "Patience." He whispered against her lips. Taking a step back he took the bottom of her tank, lifted it over her head. He tossed it away from them, which was followed by her bra and his shirt a few seconds later.

In the dim light she couldn't get a clear view of his chest, but what she could make out was the curve planes of muscle. The college boy workout hard and his chest showed the results. Rochelle was so busy itching to explore his chest that she at first did not realize he was breathing heavy. It was brought quickly to her attention when he grabbed her breast, stroking and pinching her large dark brown nipples a bit too roughly, making her wince in pain. With purposeful movements she moved his eager hands away from her breast. Denied her breast he attacked her shorts. Unfastening them and pushing down along with her panties. His sudden impatient gestures warned Rochelle if she did not slow him down he was going to finish before she was half way done.

Making a sudden decision Rochelle stepped back. Grabbing his elastic waist band she kneels, pulling his shorts down with her descent to the floor. In the dim light Rochelle finds herself face to face with a very large beautiful pale penis pressed flat against his stomach. With deft fingers she stroked his penis generating a moan of pleasure from his throat. Taking a gamble Rochelle takes him smoothly into her mouth. Using her tongue she lapped the length of him, before sucking on the head. While her other hand is busy stroking the base of his penis, the other hold on to his tight butt cheek. She feels his hands bury deeper into her thick curly hair as he tries to control rhythm of her mouth. In her hot mouth he tastes wonderful to her long denied senses. And the added smell of his musky arousal only fires her blood more. Feeling his ass cheek tighten under her hand, she removed her mouth from his penis. Rising up, Rochelle rubs her brown breast over his pale penis as she tightens her hand and pumps the base vigorously. A roar that had been building in his chest burst free. Rochelle flinched a little at the feel of the hot creamy drops raining down all over her breast.

Leaning back, Rochelle looked up. In the dim light she watched him pant as he leaned against her kitchen counter trying to catch his breath. Now it was time to see if her gamble paid off. Rising to her feet she stepped out of her shorts and sandals. Leaving them behind as she turned and walked to her bedroom.

It did not take long. She had managed to turn on the bedside lamp and settle herself against the pillows on her bed, when he appeared in the doorway. In the light of the lamp, he looked very young and very virile. He reminded her of some Greek statue come to life just for her own personal pleasure. Letting her eyes wonder greedily over him she saw her risk was paying off. Under her gaze she watched his penis lengthen and rise up. With his hand moving in loving strokes his eyes took in Rochelle scrawled nude on her bed. She knew what he saw. Her wide hips spread wide, giving a clear view of the thick thatch of black curls; that were wet around her lips from her aroused juices, generous breasts with dark chocolate nipples tight as pebbles, her full lips swollen and red from his kisses. Rochelle looked and felt liked sex on a hot plate.

Climbing up at the foot of the bed he crawled toward Rochelle. Stopping at her feet he lowered his head lying kisses on her toes and working his way up. Kissing, licking, nipping he worked his way up her calves over her knees and across her thighs. He was almost to her weeping pussy when he turned back to repeat the process on her other leg. Her pussy was throbbing so fiercely, for a brief moment Rochelle wished she only had one leg. Not that what he was doing was unpleasant, she just wished he got to the more interesting stuff a bit faster. This time when he reached the top of her thigh, she was breathing quickly, biting her lip to keep from thrusting her pussy into his boyish handsome face.

It took all her control not to scream in sheer frustration when he lifted his head to take a chocolate nipple into his mouth, while his other hand rolled the other nipple between his long fingers. The sight of his blonde head bowed over my brown breast, his young toned and tanned body stretched out between her thick brown legs was very exotic. His mouth moved to her other breast giving it equal time. With her hands and legs Rochelle caresses his body relishing in the feel of his pale supple skin.

After some maneuvering she rubbed her wet pussy against his lean torso, causing shiver of ecstasy. Releasing her nipple with a loud pop he buried his head between her breast kissing and breathing in deeply her sexual musk. The college boy was taking his sweet time now that she took the edge off. But her edge was now so finely sharpened like it could cut through glass. If college boy did not get busy soon, she may start taking matters into her own hands, literally. As if sensing her peaking need, he pulled away rising up on his arms to settle his hips more firmly between her spread thighs.

Feeling the hard length of his penis on her swollen clit; Rochelle growled out, "That's it college boy. Come to mama."

He looked up arching an amused eyebrow at her. Before he could say anything, Rochelle cut him off by bending her knees, raising her thigh up into the air leaving her pussy clear and exposed. "Stop fucking around and fuck me."

He wasn't dumb. He knew playtime was over. Pulling back he placed the thick head of his penis into her exposed wet pussy. Pushing in he muttered, "Damn you're tight. You're tighter than some of the girls around my age."

Gasping from pleasure Rochelle replied, "No, you're just bigger than most of the men my age."

God he felt good in her pussy. Rochelle gasped feeling him sink in deeper into her hot hungry hole. "Uh!" she grunted as he stretched and filled her fuller than she ever been before. Damn he's a big white boy, she thought when he finally stopped, his pale pubic hair pressed against her own dark hair.

Through half closed eyes she watched him relishing the wonderful throbbing in her pussy.

"Damn you tight." He said again, a light sheen of sweat forming on his brow.

Rochelle did not give a fuck if she was tight or not. What she gave a fuck about was being fucked. Something she was about to complain about when he wrapped his arms around her thighs and pulled her whole body lower on the bed. With her body situated to his pleasure; he got down to work.

Catching her mouth he invaded with his tongue as he began sliding out of her body. For a second she feared he would leave her complete feeling the head just at the entrance of her pussy. Rochelle wasn't ready when he thrust back into her hard and fast. The shock of it had her pulling her mouth from his and yelling, "Oh fuck!"

It was then that she realized there wasn't anything nice, neat, or pretty about his intentions. He was going to give her what she asked for; a good hard fuck. Grabbing onto the bed sheets Rochelle was barely prepared for his next thrust. He started off slow, taking his time with each stroke. But he quickly progressed to a more savage tempo, urged on by Rochelle's grunts and whimpers.

When he threw her legs over his shoulders, and began to piston into her, Rochelle thought she was going to lose her mind. Forgetting about her neighbors, Rochelle began to scream. "Fuck me! God, don't fucking stop white boy! Don't you fucking stop! Oh!" She hollered out as she felt herself plunged into one of the strongest orgasm she ever had. With eyes rolled back in her head, back arched off the bed, toes curled, she felt her body tense and then shatter.

A long wail escaped her mouth as she felt her pussy muscles twitched hard on the thrusting penis. The sensations sent her into tight tremors as she felt herself fall back to earth. The part of her that had made it safely back to earth heard a now familiar roar from above. With several quick sharp thrust he filled her with his hot cream, before collapsing on top of her. His hot smooth sweaty skin sticking to hers, as they both sucked in oxygen. Several minutes later, after they've both regain some strength and reasoning, he moved off her.

Lying prone beside her, his chest rising and falling with each breath, college boy muttered out. "Damn that was fucking fantastic! Unbelievable!"

Managed a hoarse laugh Rochelle replied, "You mean, you don't have great sex like that all the time." Finding it a bit hard to believe after all he put her through in the last...raising up to see the clock...an hour. Damn the boy had stamina!

He laughed at that. "I wish." Turning onto his side he looked at her with serious blue eyes, "You see I have always had a thing for black women. Every since I was a kid, just the sight of those brown legs gave me a woody. Sure I fucked a few girls." Seeing the look she was giving him, "Okay more than a few. They were all pretty, but white. It was good sex, just not the same level of intensity. It's the difference between a helicopter and a jet. They both get you up, but its two totally different experiences."

Rochelle smiled. "Well college boy, I have to say I truly enjoyed the experience. Anytime you feel like taking a ride I'll be more than happy to go along for my own personal pleasure."

He grinned at her. His grin grew bigger as he took in her nude form. Looking down also Rochelle watched in awe as his penis grew hard again. Shaking her head in wonder as his hands reached towards her that, Rochelle realized she was about to rack up a lot of frequent flier miles this summer.