Personal Pornstar

Story Info
Greg makes a movie of Carmen with another man.
1.8k words
4.44
38k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they finally pulled up at the hotel they checked in quickly and headed straight for their room. They boarded an elevator by themselves, and once the door closed Greg grabbed Carmen and began to kiss her neck. He lifted her leg and wrapped it around his waist. He took a firm hold of her ass, and squeezed it, pulling her against his raging erection. Carmen ran her fingers through his hair and down his back as he hungrily kissed her.

When the elevator stopped they stumbled out and quickly entered their room. Greg pushed Carmen up against the wall, and lifted her dress up around her waist. He took off his belt and then dropped his pants and boxers around his ankles. He looked Carmen in the eyes and said "tell me what you want, tell me what you want and I'll give it to you."

"I want your cock, I want you to fuck me with your cock, please fuck my pussy with your cock," Carmen pleaded.

Greg spun her around and bent her over the dresser in the room. He plunged his cock all the way into her pussy in one thrust.

"Oh, oh yes," Carmen moaned. Her pussy was war tight and very wet.

Greg pulled his cock back slowly and thrust back into her all the way in one motion. Greg fucked her in this rhythm and Carmen squealed every time he thrust his cock all the way inside of her. Greg was so horny and excited that he couldn’t control himself any longer. He fucked her pussy hard and fast.

"Yes, yes fuck my pussy, I'm going to cum," she squealed.

Greg felt her pussy tighten around his cock. Moments later Carmen's body was bucking wildly, "I'm Cumming, oh god yes, I'm Cumming," she cried out. Greg felt her orgasm gush over his cock. He fucked her harder and faster at the peak of her climax. Carmen's pussy squeezed Greg's cock as he relentlessly pumped her pussy, and seconds later his cock exploded inside her.

Once they had regained their senses Greg told Carmen to sit down on the bed. "Now I'm going to share my surprise with you," he said. He opened one of his bags and pulled out a video camera and a tripod. "I'm going to tape you being fucked by me, but if you want that, you need to earn it first."

"You will go down to the bar by yourself and sit alone at one of the tables. Wait for the first guy that you feel comfortable with to try to pick you up. Tell him that he has two choices, either he can rent you for the evening for $500.00 or you will fuck him for free as long as he consents to being taped when he fucks you.”

Just listening to Greg telling her what he wanted from her already made Carmen’s pussy wet. She was going to get everything she had been fantasizing about this weekend. She would get to be used by another stranger and she would also get to be fucked by Greg.

Carmen freshened up and went down to the bar alone. She found a table close to the middle of the lounge and sat down by herself. Her dress hiked up a bit when she sat down and crossed her legs. A waitress came to her table and gave her a nasty look, as she appeared to be yet another prostitute looking for a John. She ordered a cosmopolitan, and sipped her drink waiting to be approached.

She felt the eyes of every man in the bar on her, as if each pair of eyes trying to imagine her naked. She looked around the room trying to figure out who would be the lucky man tonight. She made eye contact with a few men and gave the nasty looking ones a mean look off. Finally, she made eye contact with a cute looking guy, but then continued to survey the room.

While Carmen was still looking around the room she heard a man’s voice from behind her. “Are you here alone” he asked.

“Yes, would you like to join me?” she replied.

“Sure, I’d love too, I’m Aaron.” he replied and sat down.

“My name is Carmen, it’s nice to meet you Aaron,” she said.

“So are you here for business or for pleasure?” he asked.

Carmen smiled, licked her lips and then answered “pleasure.”

Aaron returned her smile and invited her up to his room. “I’m sorry that I can’t, but you can come to my room if you like. However, if you want to fuck me there are conditions, you can either rent me for the night at a rate of $500.00 or I’ll fuck you for free if you consent to being taped.”

Aaron’s jaw dropped wide open. He couldn’t believe how easily he was going to get to fuck this amazingly sexy woman. After a brief pause he said “let’s make a movie.”

Carmen led him up to her room. When they arrived at the room Greg already had all of the video equipment setup, and he told Aaron to have a seat on the bed.

Greg suggested to Carmen that she begin with a lap dance for Aaron, and he told Aaron that he could touch her anywhere and do anything he wanted to her at any point while she was dancing for him.

Carmen began her dance with her back facing Aaron. She bent over and lifted her dress to display her shaved pussy. She reached down and began to sway her hips and rub her pussy. She slipped a finger inside of her pussy and pumped her pussy with her finger three times.

She turned to face Aaron and sucked her juices off of her finger. She brought her hands to her chest and massaged her tits through her dress. She approached Aaron, and standing right in front of him slowly lifted the dress off of her body. She brought her hands back to her chest and swayed her hips as she tweaked and pinched her nipples. She ran her hands down her tummy and over her hips.

She danced very sexy for Aaron and then placed her hands on his shoulders and lifted herself into his lap. Carmen straddled him and ground her wet pussy against the bulge in Aaron’s pants. She put her arms around his neck and pulled his face down to her tits and ran her fingers through his hair.

Carmen stood up on the bed and thrust her pussy into Aaron’s face. Aaron did not want to restrain himself any longer. He grabbed Carmen by her hips and rolled her onto her back on the bed. He lifted her legs over his shoulders and he began to lick her shaved pussy.

Aaron licked her lips first, and then slid his tongue between the folds. Carmen tightened her legs around his neck and her back arched as his tongue fluttered up and down inside her pussy. He rolled his tongue from inside her pussy up to her clit, circled her clit, and then went back inside her pussy.

Carmen was moaning and squealing and writhing on the bed. Aaron pried her legs from around his neck, stood up at the side of the bed and took his clothes off. Carmen crawled on the bed over to where he was standing and took hold of his long hard cock. She licked the drops of pre-cum from the head of his cock causing him to moan.

She pumped her hand up and down the length of his cock a few times before she took it into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down the length of his cock sucking it gently, while running her tongue over it with the motion of her head. Aaron began to thrust his hips forward pushing his cock down her throat. Carmen swallowed all of his cock and cupped his balls. She tickled his balls while he fucked her face.

Aaron felt his cock getting ready to explode, but he wanted to feel her pussy around his cock before he came. He grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her off of his cock. He rolled her onto her back and pulled her to the edge of the bed. He pried her legs open and slapped his cock against her clit. Then he rubbed his cock between the lips of her pussy and slipped his cock inside her.

Her pussy was so wet, Aaron slipped inside her in one fluid motion. He pumped hard and fast deep into her pussy. His balls slapped loudly against her ass. Carmen moaned as Aaron fucked her pussy hard and fast. She felt his cock throbbing inside of her, and squeezed it inside her, beckoning for him to cum. Aaron was nearing his climax, and he pulled out of her, he held his cock in his hands and pumped it a few times.

Carmen crawled over to his cock and opened her mouth for his cum. She licked the head of his cock and then felt a shot of his cum hit the roof of her mouth. She covered his cock with her mouth as she felt him continue to shoot his load into her mouth. When his cock stopped erupting, she sucked and licked him clean of anything he had left.

The last image that Greg recorded was Carmen licking and swallowing a string of cum from Aaron’s cock. Greg thanked Aaron for participating in the video, and then eased him out of their room.

Greg knew that Carmen didn’t cum yet, and he also needed to take care of his cock after watching Carmen dance, suck cock, and get fucked. Greg positioned the camera to film him fucking her, and then took his clothes off. He rolled Carmen onto her belly and propped her up on all fours. He knelt behind her and lubed his cock with the juices that were flowing from her still wet pussy.

Greg first dipped the head of his cock into her pussy, and then slowly filled her with the rest of her cock. He rocked his hips and pumped her pussy with his cock. Carmen moaned loudly and rocked her hips against his cock meeting him thrust for thrust. Greg reached around her waist and his fingers found her clit. He rubbed her clit as his cock filled her pussy.

Greg felt Carmen’s pussy squeezing his cock. He fucked her harder and faster, and kept rubbing her clit. Moments later he felt her whole body tense, and she let out a loud squeal. He felt her cum gush over his cock, and he pressed his cock inside her as deeply as he could.

Carmen collapsed forward, but Greg continued to fuck her pussy until he came inside of her. Later that night they would end up fucking while watching the movie that they had just recorded.