Personal Sacrifice for Others

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Y2J420
Y2J420
9 Followers

We got our belongings and left. Erikson said his house was in no way suitable for a woman so he asked if we could return to my house. My mind raced. What about my mother and kids? It was past 11 o'clock so they would probably all be asleep, and since this was the only option, I accepted his request.

Erikson followed me to my house and he parked on the driveway. He got out of his car and left his jacket in it. He put his arm around my back and I led him inside. As I had expected, the house was dark and everyone was asleep.

"Make sure to keep it down. My mother and kids are sleeping. I really don't want to wake them," I stated as I took off my over coat and kicked off my heels.

"Don't you even worry. It'll be like I'm not even here. Mind if I help myself to a drink?" asked Erikson.

"Sure help yourself. Glasses are in the cabinets." I watched him leave for the kitchen. His butt was looking great in his slacks. This man surely took good care of himself I thought to myself and I could not wait to see him in the flesh.

We sat next to each-other on the couch. My legs curled to the side showing off my thighs. His eyes dropped down to look at them. He looked more at my thighs than my eyes, and I was more than OK with it.

"Amy," he said, "do you know how important and life changing this experience is going to be for the both of us? We will be the model that will help all other Blacks receive proper rights in this country. And you will be the mother of my child, a mixed child; half African, half white."

I was at a loss for words. I pictured myself nursing the baby. It's caramel-colored lips attaching themselves to my white breast. I inhaled deeply at the thought. It was going to be such a strong child as well. Its father's deep African roots mingling with my white features. Nine months was going to be so far away to see the fruit of our intercourse.

"I'm going to love that child as much as I love my other children," I responded. "We will raise it together. Show it off and nurture it."

As I way saying this Erikson's hand found my thigh and rubbed it up and down. I closed my eyes briefly to enjoy the touch.

"A...and it'll be the most...perfect symbol." I managed to stammer out. His hand was gripping my white thigh a bit harder, pulling at it.

"You know, if all goes well and it works out, we could always try to integrate ourselves some more..." he said, his voice trailing off in my ears. I parted my thighs a bit to give him better access. My body was essentially his tonight. This was going to be the culmination of our working together.

I found his lips in the dim light and licked my own, moistening them, and I lightly pressed them against his full lips. He kissed back. Oh how wonderful it felt when his lips engulfed mine. The hand that was on my thigh was moved to cup the bottom of my right breast. His other hand was sliding up the back of my head, under my shoulder length blonde hair, undoing the bun it was in. Our lips were still embraced. I felt something push against them. It was his tongue, his glorious feeling tongue trying to gain access to my mouth. I obliged his request by parting my lips with my own tongue. And then it happened: our tongues met. His long, firm tongue rubbed up against my wet, soft tongue. I rolled mine over his, he pushed both of them into my own mouth. All I cold do was cup his face with one hand and let him take control over me. I lowered my hand and dropped it over his chest. His rock-hard pecks to be more exact. I squeezed them as hard as I could, bracing myself. His tongue kept touching mine. I moaned under my breath and opened my mouth wider.

He broke the kiss, but kept his hand on my breast. "Amy, it's time for us. Lead me to your room," he said. His kissed my lips gently.

My room! The room that used to be shared by my husband and myself. My bed! The bed my husband and I conceived our two children on; our marital bed. "Why don't we stay down here? We can get more comfortable on the couch." I asked, almost pleaded.

"Someone might come downstairs and disturb us. Besides, something this important needs to be done in a special place and what's more important than the parents' bed?" Erikson replied in such a way I couldn't resist. Then again it might have been because his lips and tongue had found my ear and were sucking and licking it.

I gasped in ecstasy and slowly began to stand up. I took his hand, smiled, and helped him up. I walked in front of him, quietly, with my small white hand in his large, black hand up the stairs and into the second room on the left. I turned the light on, asked him to sit on the bed, and excused myself. I tip-toed to my children's rooms and made sure they were asleep, they were. As was my mother in the guest room. Assured everything was as it should be, I returned to my room and closed the door.

Upon returning, Erikson had dimmed the lights a bit and had taken off his shirt. He was in the process of taking off his slacks.

"Oh please don't. I will do that for you. You just sit down and relax," I stated. Before I unzipped his slacks, I went back to kissing his lips. I loved the feeling so much. Breaking the kiss I reveled at the perfection that was is abs and chest. Cut, tight, and firm, he could've been the poster boy for fitness.

"I'm getting wet just looking at you," I said running my hand up and down his chest. "You feel incredible too." And did he ever. I couldn't stop touching his pecks. I teased his nipples and the slightest of groans escaped his lips. I asked him if he liked it.

"I purposefully haven't had sex of any kind for the past two months in hoping I could finally have it with you. Everything you're doing is sending shivers down my body," he said in a flustered state.

"Two whole months? Try eight months of not being touched and then having a gorgeous man give you affection, my body is going nuts!" I retorted.

"Well, a gorgeous man touching me isn't my cup of tea, but thanks for the compliment," Erikson said laughingly.

After much teasing my hands found his belt buckle and zipper. Keeping my tongue deep in his mouth and undid his pants and eased his pants down. Our tongues danced together, much like we did at the club. Without ending our kiss he stepped out of his and pants and stood back up. His bulging groin was now reaching for and touching my groin. It was the best feeling I had ever felt. My hands dropped from around his neck and down to his underwear. I softly massaged his bulge, teased his head through his underwear.

"Erikson, God, you feel absolutely huge! I can't believe how much is in there," I ecstatically said. I shifted my hands a bit and found his balls hanging low under his dick. I carefully massaged them and cupped them. "It feels like there is a gallon of semen in there. You are such a stud. You sure you don't have any kids? With this much semen every woman you're with would be pregnant!"

"I didn't want to waste a drop until it was with you," he spurted out. His hands found the straps to my dress and lowered them from my shoulders. I felt no apprehension as it fell to the floor, leaving only my panties covering my body. His free hand darted back up to my left breast and fully cupped it. I gasped and shut my eyes.

"Stunning. Your body is like the promised land for me and my brothers," Erikson claimed, taking mental pictures of my body with his eyes. "If I may ask, how big are they?"

"34 C. And tonight, they and the rest of my body are all yours," I barely whispered to him.

His large hands engulfed my breasts. They looked so small in his hands, yet he couldn't get over the size of them. My nipples were quickly hardening and my knees got weak. I pleaded with him to take me to my bed. Erikson easily, and I mean easily, scooped me up in his arms and slowly carried me to the bed.

I lied down on the bed and rested my head on the pillow. My knees were bent and my breasts were still swollen from his attention. Erikson stood over me in the dim light, his body radiating primal, sexual lust. He leaned over my head and kissed my forehead. The my nose, my lips, my ear, and my neck. While he was doing this his hand was parting my thighs. I granted him access. His lips found my hardened nipples and I jumped in delight as he bit softly on one of them. Erikson's dark, full lips wrapped themselves around my nipple and began to suck on it. I pressed up against his mouth. His mouth moved to the side of my left breasts and he began to suck on it. My breast tingled.

"I'm going to mark you, my dear," he exclaimed.

In my mind was thinking how he didn't need to physically mark me. I was his tonight. I would've done practically anything he wanted and yet he continued to mark me his own. Two love marks on my left breast and one of my right. I looked down to see them just as his hands found my panties. Jesus I was soaking wet.

"You got to me. My body is at the point where it can't control itself anymore!" I said this as his hand peeled my panties away from my pussy and down my thighs. "I hope I'm to your liking. Obviously I've made love before, but I shouldn't be too used for you."

"Made love? You haven't made love in your life yet. I will be the first man to make love to you," Erikson defiantly stated. How could this man question my past intimacies with my husband? These words he stated only helped to increase my curiosity.

With my panties off and my pussy fully exposed to the cool air, Erikson slid down between my firm thighs and kissed them. I can honestly admit I've never been eaten out before. My husband had never done it to me. Actually, I never asked my husband to. The first touch of Erikson's tongue on my moist lips made me regret never asking my husband to do it. My hips spasmed immediately. I gasped out loud. His tongue stayed there and slipped in over my clit.

"God what are you doing to me?" I excitedly asked. Another spasm. His tongue had found my clit, the same clit that only my finger knew of. He flicked it again.

"Where did you learn this?" I could hardly contain myself. He kept swirling his tongue around my clit. His hands had roamed up to my breasts again and he squeezed them, pinching my nipples. Then he did the most incredible thing: he flicked my clit hard with his tongue and on the way down he slid it directly into me. I lost it right there.

"Uhhhhhhh..." Was all that came out of my mouth. I had cum. I finally came after 8 months of nothing. My legs were stiff, hands tightly gripping the sheets, head thrashing left and right.

As I was cumming Erikson quickly stopped and said, "I'm not going to let you stop until I saw so." And with that, he keep his tongue in me Darting left and right, back to my clit, and right back into my hole. I rode these sensations to four orgasms, one of which lasted two minutes.

"You taste so sweet and ripe," he said as he laid on top of me, kissing my lips. All I could do was kiss back and accept his advances. I tasted myself on his lips. I didn't object to kissing him. This man just pleased me more sexually than I had ever been in my ten year marriage.

"We shall now become one Amy. You and I dancing in a way that is looked down upon by those who refuse to accept it. We are not doing this just for others, but for ourselves as well."

And with that Erikson pulled down his underwear and out sprang the most glorious organ a woman could ever witness.

"God..." escaped my lips as my eyes were drawn to it. I rested my hands on his shoulders and kissed his cheek. "I'm ready for you. I want to become the mother of your child. I want to share this with you. Make love to me..." I kissed him again.

With my thighs on either side of his torso, he gripped his mighty shaft and teasingly ran the head along my pussy lips to moisten it. I cooed in ecstasy as he did this.

"Go slow. If this is going to be our only time, let us both enjoy it," I told him. He smiled at me and dipped his tongue into my mouth. I accepted it openly and waited for him.

Then it happened, the head of his ebony shaft found its way though my pink folds and in between my lips. He waited. I moaned into his ear and squeezed him with my thighs. This encouraged him and he slid in more; he began to enter my vagina and it stretched to accommodate him.

"You are so tight, so warm. Yet, I can feel your body adjusting to me," he said in a sweet tone. "My black brothers dream of being in a white woman like you."

I swelled with pride. Of all the white women possible, I was the lucky one chosen to experience this. I was determined to make the most of it.

"A lot of white husbands are going to hate me when I tell their wives what great lovers Black men are," I jokingly said. Erikson groaned in approval. I thrusted my hips upward and accepted more of him in me. I could swear he had about 6" in me and when I looked down, I still saw another 4" or 5" out of me. I lied my head back and orgasmed at the sight.

"Make love to me. God yes...you are so gentle, so big...I needed this," I proclaimed in appreciation.

Erikson began to withdraw and then glide back into me. Every time he did so, a little more of him entered my pussy; my walls continued to accept him. With one leg resting on his calf, and my other thigh creeping up his side, I concentrated on matching his thrusts with a few thrusts of my own. Every time I timed it correctly, I'd hear a quick groan from him. Every groan I managed to get out of him turned me on more and more. Suddenly, Erikson came to a stop.

"What is wrong my dear?" I asked, out of breath.

"Not a thing, I'm finally completely in you. Just enjoying it is all."

"Mmmm..." I cooed in his ear. I could feel him pulsing within me. Every vein he had on his dick pressed up against the inside of my pussy. I was so wet, so dripping wet, a small puddle had collected near my ass. After what seemed like an eternity, Erikson began to softly pump into me again.

His lips found mine, cracked partially open with the tip of my tongue sticking out. My hands left my breasts and found his strong, dark back. I ran my fingers and nails down his smooth skin, down to his taught ass. I squeezed. He thrusted harder. I squeezed again, and once again his thrust almost took the wind out of me. I held my lover like this for a few minutes: my ankles locked around his upper thighs, one hand on his ass, and the other gripping his bicep.

"You're so tight...damn tight...like a virgin," he told me in between kisses. "This is some fine, white...God damn!"

My hand that was on his ass found its way to his balls. His big, black as night, full balls. I rolled them around between my fingers. "I want what's...in these..." I whispered. "I need it and you need it."

He continued to use my pussy as his personal toy. His head kept slipping against my clit, sending a spark up my spine. He had moved his lips onto my neck and was licking it all over. I knew what he wanted, and I was in no way capable of stopping him. I felt his lips tighten on my neck and the slightest sucking sensation overcame my neck; he was leaving his personal love mark on my neck. I arched my back and head up to him. I opened my thighs as much as I could and I squealed with delight as the sensations of his dick in my pussy, mouth on my neck, and one of his hands on my breasts overtook me.

I gripped his body close and held onto him. I shifted my weight to one side and he got a whiff of my idea. He turned as well and after a bit of maneuvering, I landed on op of him and looked down at the magnificant man below me. I felt so full, so rigid with his dick in me, I had to rest and adjust. I leaned over his face and his full lips found my nipple. They latched on like a baby to its mother and began to caress my nipple. I shut my eyes and rocked my hips slowly. All the way up his mighty shaft, and a bit quicker on the way back down. I completely bottomed out on him. Nearly 11" of this African man was in me. Now if you were to ask me if I would be doing this a year ago, I'd say you were crazy. But here I was, making love to, and enjoying the sensations that this Black man was giving to me. God I wished I was doing the same to him.

"Cum my love, cum while I'm in you." Even in the throws of his own passion, Erikson was thinking of me. My pussy gushed, coating his dick even more so. I convulsed a bit and rode him faster. "Yes Amy, use it...use me...we are one..." I had never heard words like this doing my love making sessions with my husband. My body was reacting to them in such the best of ways.

I felt his hands lower from the small of my back to my ass. With a cheek in each hand, Erikson helped me ride him. He pulled me up, held me briefly, and let me fall back down on his shaft. He kept that up for at least six or seven minutes. My clit was about to burst and my face was flushed.

"Eri...uhhhh...cum with me. Please..." I pleaded him.

"Not yet my dear. You just enjoy it," he said calmly.

I didn't have the patience to argue with him on this point. My toes curled, my head sunk to his, my tongue darted deep into his warm mouth, and a muffled, yet audible moan escaped my mouth and went directly into his. I went limp, he kept thrusting into me.

"Cumming, I'm cumming for you..."

"That's my girl," he said. His shaft was pointed straight up into me. He braced himself with his feet and pumped upward. My body rode his dick down as it slid up into me. Every smack of our bodies gave me a jolt. I came again.

By this time Erikson's thrusts had started to become erratic. His body was desperately trying to cum, yet he always managed to hold it off. I wanted to give his body release. He rolled me back onto my back, never dislodging from me. With the head of his dick come close to my cervix, I grabbed his ass once again, licked his ear lobe, and whispered:

"Let it go. Cum in me. Breed with me..."

The sweat was beading on his forehead, he glistened in the dim light. I kept my hand on his ass and teased him. I placed his left on my right breast for encouragement. He grunted and moaned.

"Do it for me...for us..." I kept my encouragement going. My pussy was aching for his cum. I was so hot the only thing to cool it off was his cum mixing with my juices.

"This is all for you Amy...I've waited for...this my entire...life..." his eyes shut and his lips pursed together. He was cumming. A loud groan left his mouth and filled the room. I accompanied his groan with a kiss on the lips and deep, gutteral moan.


Then I felt him cum. He swelled within me, filling my already full pussy with more of his dick. His two inch wide dick grew to three inches. My pussy felt like a tight rubber band. I loved every minute of it. I found my way down to his balls again and cupped them. I felt them actually tighten and draw within him. I squeezed gently. He moaned in ecstasy, I lost control of my voice:

"Cum in me lover!" I yelled out.

The bed was thumping rhythmically into the wall. A slight squeak could be heard from the mattress. This man was pleasing me in ways I had never been pleased before. His orgasm lasted longer than some of my love sessions with my husband. I felt rope after rope of thick, virile, potent semen rush into me and splash against my walls and cervix. He thrusted all the way in and held himself there. I had my legs around his ass holding him in, pulling him in as deep as I could. His dick would twitch within me. His balls had emptied themselves within me. No wonder black women are pregnant so much. A man with this much sperm would easily knock any woman up. Surely the damage had been done.

"My God Erikson...you, you took my body, and...just God," I looked into his eyes and passionately kissed him. I made sure to keep him in me.

I kept my eyes locked on his, and in a very serious tone told him, "That was the very best love making I have ever had. You were absolutely incredible." I rubbed his arms and giggled as he touched my breasts.

Y2J420
Y2J420
9 Followers