Personal Space

Story Info
A new baby, gorgeous wife and guest that just won't leave.
3.4k words
3.95
26.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK mom, I promise to keep in touch. You be sure to call when you get home so were not worried. And thanks again for everything, we love you." I yelled, waving from the front door as the cab pulled away from the curb. My mother's arm was still wiggling like a worm from the rear, passenger side window as the yellow checkered cab turned the corner.

*She'll probably still be waving on the flight, half way home.* I shut the door as quiet as possible and let out a long, deep sigh of relief. my head made a low thump as it came to rest against the cold, cherry stained wood.

Now I love my mother, don't get me wrong. However, it's been over two months since Sarah and our daughter has been home from the hospital. my mother was here for us even before Sarah had gone into labor. I have no idea what we would have done without her. She was a godsend with the knowledge and help that she brought with her.

My wife and I have not had five minutes of alone time though since before her third trimester. Sarah had a couple of complications that left her bed ridden those last weeks of pregnancy. That meant sex was off limits! We haven't even had the opportunity for a quick grope. I imagine that Sue feels just as neglected since we both have extremely high libidos. Happy to say, though, she's made a full and quick recovery after the birth of our daughter. So anymore, her health isn't an issue.

The issue is my mother. Always right there day or night, around every corner, in and out of our bedroom, checking on the baby and don't even get me started on all the times we wind up walking in on each other in the bathroom. Sometimes It was like she purposely refused to let us be alone, almost as if she was jealous of how close and in love Sue and I are.

My father wasn't what you would call a loving man. My mother always seemed lonely. She would often say things like, "Tom, promise me that the woman you fall in love with, promise that you'll show her how much you love her every day, a woman needs to know it, she needs to feel it." To which I would generally respond with an eight-year-old child's look of bewilderment and say something like "Sure mom, whatever you say. I promise." Well, I guess it all stuck because I do just that. So honestly, sometimes; I think she does get a little jealous that me and my wife have the type of relationship she always wanted.

She was lonely before and even lonelier now since the divorce. I feel sad for her sometimes, but I can't continue to be there for her every beck and call. Especially now that I have a family of my own. I love my mother like I said, but at what point is it ok to live my own life.

Adding icing to the cake, mom and Sarah were beginning to get a little snippy with each other. Even though we need the help, Sarah and I decided it was time to reclaim our home. So after a calm and caring conversation mom decided *was slyly convinced* that it was time for her to go home to Alabama. I offered to pay for her ride home but She wouldn't hear of it. At least, she made out well as far as alimony and that kind of stuff that's involved in long divorces go.

I was heading to the bedroom to check on the two ladies of the house when I heard the shower switch on. Sarah must be taking advantage of these very few and infrequently free minutes. In the bedroom, I was greeted with the last slow lagging notes of the Disney baby's, princess mobile that hung over my own sleeping princess. I watched her tiny form inflating and then deflating with each precious breath.

Looking around the room, I noticed the hand held baby monitor was gone off the charger. *We could kill two birds with one stone if I go join Sue in the shower.* I thought mischievously. I felt a slight tingling stirring in me. I removed my clothes on the way out of the bedroom and then dropped them in the hamper just outside the bedroom, making my way back down the hall.

I turned the knob to the bathroom as quiet as I could and slid in through the door. The room was steamy, the fogged up windows were begging "Write on me." As the sweet scent of Sue's body soap wafted through the air with a citric effervescence. I stood there for a moment, I was entranced by Sues sexy and shapely figure, blurred through the textured glass of the shower door. I snuck up closer and could tell her back was to the glass. Inching the door open I peered inside to find something a little different than what I expected.

Sarah was hunching forward slightly with one hand against the wall, her chest heaving, her other hand buried and splashing feverishly between her legs. The wide shower head jetted streams of water onto her soapy body making her that much more sexy. She was moving her hips back and forth in an instinctive and very arousing motion.

My cock immediately reacted, stiffening with a growing, urgent hunger. Now I'm not going to say whether I'm hung like a horse or like an ant. However, I will say this. I was suckered into a bet in college once upon a drunken night. My roommate; a bit in the closet I think at the time- had bet me twenty bucks he had a bigger dick than me. Well, I wound up with the easiest twenty bucks I ever earned. But, he could have been exceptionally small. I'll let your imagination decide.

I snuck in and closed the shower door behind me, still as quiet as possible and Slowly wrapped my arms around her, gently cupping her milk-filled breasts. A high pitched yelp pierced my ears and I was about knocked off balance, barely able to keep from falling back and crashing through the glass door. Sue spun around with a look of horror on her face and it took all I had to stifle my erupting laughter.

"That's not funny Tom! you bout scared me half to death, what in the hell do you think you're doing?" she said kind of whispering and yelling at the same time and smacking my bare chest with a splash. *She looks so cute, she always looks cute.*

Not especially tall, Sarah stood up to my nose. And I'm not especially tall with only a five-foot-ten-inch stature. Her blonde hair shimmers like strands of gold when the light catches it just right and sets perfectly with her pale, glimmering blue eyes.

"I thought you wouldn't mind some company," I said moving right up against her trying to make my excitement apparent.

She looked into my eyes and then looked away making a movement to cover herself. "Well, maybe you thought wrong." She said.

Laughter was replaced with a look of confusion. "Hey, now what's this? Why would you do something like that? You haven't shied away from me in years." I said, trying to figure out why she'd deny me. "Did I do something wrong I don't know about or something?" I asked pitifully.

"I'm fat!" She mumbled from her soft pouting lips as she retreated, stepping back underneath the jetting water. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, I mean not to pat my own back but when I nabbed Sarah I won one of those grand prize trophy wives. She had at the time, perfectly smooth curves and tits that were like a handful and a half each. Also not to fail to mention the most perfectly round, bubble ass you have ever laid eyes on.

I got, to be honest; my wife still has some baby weight left here and there. This is definitely not a bad thing in my opinion, though. With a wide grin, I moved her hands out of my way drawing her to me, pressing my hardness against her stomach, gently taking hold of her chin I raised her face and gazed into her liquid blue eyes.

"You are not fat. Not at all. I mean, I thought you were perfect before the pregnancy but baby all that did was improve the beautiful curves that you already have."

Slowly I began moving my hips, feeling her soft flesh with my wanting cock. "Can you feel that?" I purred, "That's from you and your gorgeous body. I don't want you to change a thing, understand? Not one thing baby."

I brought her mouth to mine and kissed her, tenderly but strong and with all the pent up passion we had. Our tongues were dancing together, Sliding over, under, and around one another. I bit her bottom lip and she kissed me back just that much deeper. We lost ourselves, ravishing one another with kisses and nibbles and licks.

She spun me around and drove me against the back wall.

Suddenly I realized something cooler than the hot water was running down my chest. I looked down to find her round motherly breasts were so full of milk they were leaking all over me. Catching on quick to what I was looking at, Sarah stepped back a little bit grinning. "You wanna see something kinda...well, I think it's kinda hot."

I shook my head up in down slowly, entranced by my wife as my cock twitched with excitement. I longed to be back inside Sues pussy. And oh how beautiful a pussy it is, a little bit, shall we say *chubbier* than she used to be. She was so gorgeous, all swollen with the tip of her clit just barely poking out of her freshly groomed folds. Smooth excerpt for the little goose bumps and a little-trimmed heart of pubic hair, right atop her slit

Placing her palms against her hard pert nipples, she looked up at me rubbing them in slow circles, gently caressing her full, swollen jugs. She had that "I've been a bad little girl." look in her eyes. She turned her attention to the left milk-filled orb, smiling, she said, "Check this out baby." and gripped her nipple in a way like I've never seen before, pulling and squeezing the stiff tip at the same time. A stream of milk arched out and then splashed me.

I don't have any idea why, but the sight of mother's milk streaming from my wife's enlarged nipple was turning me on immensely. She playfully swung back and forth, spraying milk all over me like a tiny house. We both giggled as a steady stream rained down over the head of my swollen and veiny cock. Droplets of pre-cum continuously leaked from my shaft as the milk flowed over me, our fluids mixing together.

"Aww look, this mommy made a mess on her daddies special place. I guess I'm gonna have to be a good mommy and clean that up for you." She said staring into my eyes and grinning wickedly and sexy. Sarah knelt down to her knees, her gaze shifting from my eyes to my milky *special place* dripping with pre-cum.

Sue grabbed me by my hips and without a pause, she engulfed the head of my cock and let out a slight, muffled moan. She let me slip from her mouth, my cock dangling and slippery from her saliva. Quickly; she attacked it with her lips and tongue, working her way up and down, worshiping every bit of my length before engulfing me into her warm, moist mouth again. She bobbed her head down, moaning and stuffing as much of me in her mouth as she could and then pulled back nice and slow, sucking hard. Sue was a grade A cocksucker and enjoys giving as much as I do receiving. My toes stretched and curled as my hips moved back and forth and back and forth, stretching the limit of her throat with each thrust.

Soon I was breathing heavy and moaning, trying my best to stifle my own sounds of pleasure. I looked down into Sue's eyes as she let the corners of her stretched lips curl into the semblance of a smile around my thick girth. Gently I took her face in my hands and slowly pumped in and out, fucking her mouth. Our gaze never drifting from one another.

I couldn't hold it any longer, it has been too long without my wife's touch. I shot the first of my orgasm down her throat. Sue hungrily swallowed it down without missing a beat. Another spurt emptied into her mouth and again she had no problem gulping them down too. But then the third and then the fourth gooey streams shot into her cheeks expanding them beyond their capacity. Semen leaked out from the corners of her mouth as she tried to suck it all down.

I felt the vibration of her own pleasuring moans and then realized she was moving a hand furiously between her ample thighs, obviously approaching a very big orgasm. My load was just too big and continued leaking from the corners of her lips as she let my drained cock slip from her and swallowed what was left of my seed in her mouth. My orgasm began to fade as the world came back into focus. My legs twitched and there was barely any strength left in my muscles, I wanted to collapse on the bed in our room with Sarah and tangle ourselves up in one another.

Sue stood, straddling my knee, she ground her sopping cunt against me. I could feel her stiff clit and sticky wetness as she gyrated against my thigh. I kissed her lips again and again as she humped me with a heated hunger, like an addict or something. I suppose it had been too long for her also. I looked at her, soak and wet, the water rushing down over her. Her eyes pinched shut with her mouth agape as slight moans escaped and rang like passionate music notes.

I slid a hand between her mound and my leg; I could feel her excited jewel rubbing against my Palm. She continued to move her hips back and forth, grinding down with each forward motion. Two of my fingers found their way inside her slippery quim. I gasped, I mean sure, Sue gets as wet as any girl does but this was crazy. Her flowing juices seeped from her like a release had been switched. Her tight muscles squeezed my digits tightly with a ripple of pleasure rolling through her.

"Oh my god baby, oh yes that feels soooo good, it's been so long since I've felt your touch," She said as a shiver echoed through her.

Sue humped my hand. Her slippery sex sucking at my fingers as I drove them in and out. Reaching down, she wrapped her fingers around my already stiffening cock and stroked me tenderly. My thumb found its way up between her salacious lips and swirled around her pulsing, erect button with fingers still buried in her. I curled my fingertips slightly to maximize the titillation against my babies G-spot. She clamped my fingers tightly from inside as electric pulses of pleasure ran over her.

She squeezed my cock and caressed the back of my neck, bucking her hips, impaling herself on my hand. Ripples of ecstasy made her body writhe as her orgasm came rushing over her in waves. she gripped my fingers like a vice with her inner muscles as her face twisted and grimaced in pleasure, biting her lip to keep her moans from getting to loud.

One thing Sarah was afraid of was what shape her cunt would be in after the birth of our daughter. Judging from the grip she had on my fingers I don't think she has anything to worry about. I mean, she literally was making them ache. Speaking of tight that is a very tight hold she has on my cock. It was just as hard and ready as before.

"I want you, baby," I said looking into her glazed over eyes.

She raised her leg and I wrapped an arm under it, holding her tightly. "Fuck me, baby, be gentle, but fuck me."

"Anyway, you want it. I just need to be inside you."

A cute sheepish grin spread across her soft pink lips as she reached down and gently placed the head of my cock right at the opening of her quivering entrance. Slowly at first, I slid inside her. The sweet sound of her moan becoming more and more addictive the deeper inside her I went. My body was shaking, It almost felt like being inside her for the first time all over again.

"Oh my god baby you feel so good, its been so long." Sue gasped. "Oh yes, Tom... oh yes." We fell into motion, slowly sliding out then in again just a little bit harder and faster each time my hips thrust and I buried myself inside her.

"Oh god baby, your pussy feels so fucken good," I said pumping faster and faster as Sue moaned and her hips bucked, meeting my own. I could feel her inner walls spasm and clench as another orgasm approached.

*Gently* became irrelevant; we were fucking, and fucking hard. "Oh god baby... oh god, oh god it feels soooooo goooood, I'm gonna, I'm gonna cummm." She shrieked through clenched teeth and trembling moans.

"Cum then baby, cum on my cock for me baby, cum with me riiiight nowwww." I slammed in and out of her, furiously unleashing pump after pump of my seed deep inside her furthest reaches. She bit down on my shoulder to muffle a scream as a flood came pouring over me. *Wow, she's never done that before.* I thought as a big, wide smile emerged from my lips.

Could it be? I had heard of it but I had never seen nor felt it first hand. *Did she just spray?* I thought it was just a myth but obviously, I was wrong. Sue's eyes looked up at me, glossy and with a glare of satisfaction, she collapsed against my chest. I let her leg down gently and wrapped my arms around her.

"Well, worth the wait," I said trying to catch my breath. She giggled in agreement. I could feel Sue's heart still pounding in her chest.

"I'm gonna wash off real quick and check on our princess, with as full as these babies are she should be throwing a bitch fit." She said glancing down at her massively filled jugs. "I'm really surprised she's been out this long." She added, turning around and grabbing a rag from a tiny built-in knob on the shower wall. Quickly she went to gently scrub her kitty cat as my seed leaked down the inside of her thigh.

I stepped up behind her giving one last embrace before she kissed me on the cheek and said, "Hurry up." Then she was off, closing the shower door behind her. I watched the shadow of her shape through the textured door as she wrapped herself in a towel and exited, leaving the room with a sense of emptiness.

I washed quickly with body wash and a loofah, *so, I like loofahs, what's it to you.* then I squirt some shampoo in my hand and massaged it into my scalp when...yep, you bet, the water turned ice cold. Squealing I rinsed the soap out of my hair and then jumped out of the shower, and I mean jumped. I reached out for a non-existing towel and looked around to see if I could find any but Sue must have taken the last one.

"Shit!" I said opening the door and stepping out as I trampled my wet feet all over the plush carpet up through the hall. My once again hardening manhood, bobbing with each step and leading the way to our bedroom.

"Hey baby you took the last towel and I think you know that But look what I got for you again," I said in a sing-songy voice as I rounded the doorway into our room "and he's very excite...OH SHIT MOM!!"