Personal Ties

Story Info
Man on date recalls sex with bound woman.
4.8k words
4.39
28.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched Margaret float in as a vision of white between the cloth wrapped tables covered in crystal. He could feel the rush of energy as she danced between the patrons to his table. She was a vision of perfect that out shone everything.

"It's so good to see you." He said rising to greet her. He took her hand and kissed it gently while looking in her eyes. He loved the way her skin faded into a subtle shade of pink at the gesture. He held out the chair and watched her smooth her skirt before sitting down. Through the fragile fabric he saw the way her lower back curved perfectly down to meet the chair. As he eased the chair in, he smiled. He could smell the gentle scent of her perfume rising up to meet him.

When Dianna had entered his house, he could smell the lust on her. He didn't need to touch her to know she was swollen and dripping wet. If there was any doubt, all he had to do was remember their conversation from an hour before. She had taken the call as she always had obeying his every word. He had heard her lay her naked body on the bed and could tell from her breathing that she was running her fingers down over her breasts and teased them until they were hard. While he listened, she told him about how she wanted his fingers to be pressing inside her instead of her own. She wanted him to taste her. Instead she placed her own fingers in her lips and described the taste in exquisite detail.

After the conversation ended, she had continued to follow his instructions rubbing her hands against her bare clit while she drove. She played with herself just enough to keep herself at the brink, but leaving him the conquest of taking her over.

When she walked into his house, he pinned her against the wall refusing to kiss her. Even when she had conceded to his every whim, he could not give her the pleasure of what she desperately wanted. Instead of the caresses she craved, he reached up her skirt and forced his fingers inside. He felt the familiar rush of power as she moaned and pressed her body against him.

"What do you want?" he whispered knowing he would get no response.

Sitting across from Margaret, he drank in her beauty. "Would you like a glass of wine?" He said opening the menu.

Her lips gently eased into a smile "yes, please."

While he considered the wine list, he looked at her out of the corner of his eye. Beneath the white fabric of her dress, the gentle curves of her chest rise and fall in time to her breathing. His body tingled slightly as he imagined her sitting naked before him guiding his head to the patch of skin between her breasts to listen to her heart beat. He looked up from the menu straight into her brilliant blue eyes, "Do you like red or white wines?"

For a long moment their eyes locked and he could feel his heart beat slightly faster and she looked away coyly. "What ever you prefer."

He loved the fact that she was so soft always deferring to his every wish. Though sometimes she would gently suggest she had a preference, he always had the final word. It was that deference that made him want to give her everything and make her ever wish come true. She was so shy and unpresuming like a delicate flower that bloomed just for him.

"White it is" he replied selecting a suitable Sauvignon Blanc from the list and signaling to the waiter. "So how was visiting your mother?" he asked.

She rewarded his courtesy with a smile. Just seeing her smile, made his heart fill with warmth. He felt as if all the light in the room shone from her lips. "Oh... my poor mother. It was so hard to see her there in that dark hospital room. I know she still needed the monitoring after her attack, but I just had to get her out of there. It took me a while but I finally convinced the hospital staff to let me borrow one of the chairs and take her out to the gardens. There is just something about all those flowers that has always brought light to her face."

He wanted so much for someone to love him like that, to do anything and everything to bring him the slightest happiness. As she spoke he could see how much joy it brought her to bring a tiny bit of joy into another's life. He ached for her face to fill with that kind of light when she spoke about him.

Dianna's face turned toward the darkness as she tried to hold on to her silence. He pulled his fingers from the dripping moisture between her legs and released her. She pressed her lips against his like an animal hungrily moving down his neck and back up to his lips. Although her actions begged for his touch, he refused to give in. It turned him on to make her please him first. He placed his hands on her shoulders gently but firmly pressing down. Her hands undid the buttons on his shirt as she made a line of kisses down his chest and over his stomach. As she moved down to her knees she gently licked the skin where the pants gave way to skin before brushing her lips against the fastener of his black leather belt.

She pulled the belt through the loop with her tongue and used her teeth to unfasten the buckle. She moved her hands up to unhook the remaining button and ease the zipper down before coaxing the cloth down leaving his bare erection before her face. He grabbed her hands and held them against his stomach. "When you do enough to please me, you can have them back" he said. Inwardly he felt a tingling rush of energy shoot through his body as he hear her tiny moan of disappointment.

Slowly she painted designs on his cock with her tongue: moist stripes that traveled from the base to the tip and flickering swirls that randomly touched the head and shaft. Each movement was filled with more pleasure than the last as his body tensed. As she paused for a moment, he shook slightly as he felt the heat of her breath against his damp skin. Without another word she plunged him deep into her mouth before pulling back to run her tongue over him again. A gasp escaped his lips the second time she pressed her soft down from the head to the base of his cock enveloping him in her warm soft mouth.

His lust made him rough as he released Diana's hands to brace himself against the wall with one hand and grab her hair with the other. He trapped her lips against his cock forcing her head rhythmically back and forth against him. With each moment his need was more intense as he pounded his dick into her mouth. He looked down to watch himself slide in and out of her lips and caught her eyes looking up at him. Their eyes locked for one long moment and he could feel her desire burn into his body making him hotter. While he watched he moved her hands against him massaging his balls and pressing into pressure points that increased the sensation. He closer his eyes as the sweat from his body began to drip onto what remained on her clothes. He increased the speed of her mouth against his cock as every moment brought him closer and closer to the brink.

He closed his eyes for a long pause and took a deep breath to calm his beating heart. When he opened his eyes, he watched Margaret's full round lips move as she spoke. Their perfect fullness filled him with a desire to kiss them passionately. He was so entranced that he didn't even notice the waitress standing beside them until she cleared her throat. He jumped slightly startled at the sound and heard the tinkling sound of Margaret's laughter. He glanced at her and smiled as her eyes sparkled back at him. He turned to the waitress and ordered the wine and appetizers. He watched the waitress suppress a half smile his interactions with Margaret before she went away to turn in their order.

He turned his attention back to the woman at his table. They had a small laugh together at the waitress's suppressed smile. He lifted his glass and proposed a mock toast to the amusement of others. "May we always love each other enough to amuse the rest of the world."

Margaret laughed and clinked her glass to his. As they drank the water in their cut crystal glasses the waitress returned with the wine. She poured a small sample into his glass. He swirled the wine and smelled the bouquet nodding approvingly. As he tipped the glass to his lips, he saw the admiration in Margaret's eyes and it brought a warm tingle to his heart. He could tell in that moment she worshipped him. It made him feel like the most important person in the world.

He turned to the waitress and nodded his approval of the wine. She brought the bottle toward the glasses and let the straw colored liquid flow into the glass. He watched Margaret's eyes sparkle as the liquid hit her glass. She was so delighted by the smallest thing. "I can't wait to try the wine."

She followed his lead swirling the liquid gently before smelling the bouquet. She gazed briefly at the way the wine slipped down the sides of the glass, before bringing the crystal to her lips for a tiny taste. He could feel the desire stir slightly in him as her full lips touched the glass and parted them slightly to let the liquid in.

She softly put the glass back on the table and laughed lightly, "We should look at the menu or we will never decide what we will get." He smiled turning his eyes to the menu. His eyes flickered down over the choices. He knew that the sooner he made his decision, the sooner he could look at her again. He picked something easy and safe and glanced at her again.

She held the menu in one hand as she poured over it. While she contemplated each item, he watched her gently twist one lock of her hair and ever so often gently bite her lip. She glanced up to catch his eye and smiled. "Have you figured out what you want yet?" Margaret asked gently placing her menu back on the table.

"I think I'll have the Filet and yourself?"

"I was going to have the duck."

"Do they make a good Filet here?

"Does any place make a bad Filet?"

She laughed gently at his joke and smiled. He reached across the table taking her hand in his. Running his fingers softly over her, he sighed softly, "You are so beautiful."

"I know." She replied smiling to the floor. "Sometimes I feel like I have known you forever because I am just so comfortable with you." He ran his finger over the back of her hand up over her fingers and down across her wrist. Impulsively he pulled it to his mouth and kissed her fingers gently.

He knew Diana always wanted to taste him, to swallow his juices completely inside her, but he wanted to deny her pleasure and frustrate her into submission. At the last moment he had pulled her head away spraying his hot white cum over her face and hair. He stood there dizzy with euphoria smiling as he watched it drip from her face to ruin her clothes.

He would not let her take a minute to feel gratified in pleasing him. It was not enough to make him cum, he wanted more. He always wanted more. "Take off your clothes and lay down on the bed" he said with a touch of contempt in his voice. He watched silently as she obeyed. She was his live action toy, his whore who worked for tiny crumbs of affection.

As the chill air hit her naked flesh, goose bumps rose on her skin. She looked up at him for one brief moment before moving across the room. He smiled at the touch of fear in her eyes. He had seen that look in her eyes before. It always came when she remembered his mean streak.

He watched her curl herself up on the bed drawing her knees up against her chest before she looked at him. When their eyes met, he could tell she was helpless and willing to do anything. He felt high as he told her "Stretch out" While she moved, he took out the silk restraints he had hidden beneath the bed. One by one he tied her limbs to the bedposts. He could feel her trembling with a mixture of fear and excitement at his every touch. When he was complete, he walked back to admire his work. He saw the gentle curves of her body defenseless and open for the taking. He could violate her in any fashion he wanted and there was nothing she could do about it. He felt his chest tighten as he thought about what he was going to do. He smiled as he bent down above her felling the hot ragged puffs of breath on his neck while he tied the blindfold around her eyes. Once again he grew hard.

He gazed at Margaret's soft delicate fingers that each seemed to end in a perfect fingernail. "It feels like I have known you forever." She said gently.

"I know..." he said with his voice trailing off as he looked deeply into her eyes.

"I just feel so safe with you."

He smiled at the compliment. "You are safe with me. I would wait forever for you."

She smiled and leaned over to demurely kiss his cheek. "You just don't understand how many men don't have enough respect to wait until marriage."

The waitress returned with the appetizer and took their order. As she left, he lifted a tiny morsel of food and slipped it into her mouth. He longed to make that mouth his. He felt his chest burn with the desire to claim every part of her while he watched her fingers lift a second morsel and place it in his own lips. As they stared into each other's eyes, he fantasized about the touch of her lips against his naked skin. He wondered if she would look at him with that same adoration after he made her hot and sweaty with desire. A smile touched upon his lips.

She looked away from him for a moment breaking the spell. "How was your day?" She asked gently.

He took a quick taste of wine before beginning. "I got a call from the commodities manager today. It seems that one of the investors had a concern about the returns on the low risk mutual fund." As the words tumbled from his lips, he could see her trying to drink everything in as though she could understand everything simply by the intensity of her gaze. He knew it was just an illusion. She was just a school teacher and was not capable of comprehending the complexities of this life. Still he was amazed how easy it was to just ramble to her about every concern he had. Just the fact that she looked interested made him want to continue even if it was clear later that she didn't really understand. Every once in a while, her innocent questions would suddenly clarify the things that were puzzling him and he would come up with his best work.

It made him want to tell her everything. Even though he knew there were some things that should stay in the dark.

He had looked down at the light reflecting off of Diana's helpless body and smiled. He knew she would not only give him everything he wanted, but he could make her beg to give it to him. As he began to run his tongue in light touches over her skin, he could feel her breathing change. He kissed the inside of her wrist and down the inside of her arm noting that each kiss stopped her breath for a fraction of a second. He breathed hot moist air over her neck and kissed down the side of her breast careful to only touch her nipple with his breath only stopping when he heard the faint note of desire in her breathing. He started kissing up one leg with each kiss up her thigh becoming more sensual than the last and stopped just shy of where she wanted him to go. He heard her moan slightly in frustration. He ran his fingers lightly from her shoulders down over her chest caressing every inch of skin save the faint pink circle around her nipples. Every time he came close the moan of frustration became louder. On and on he teased her until she pulled at the ties in desperation, her body sweating with lust.

He had looked down at Diana and felt such an incredible rush of energy. There was nothing like the power he felt in wielding control over her. He wondered if he could feel her body tremble from across the room. Instead of finding out, he put his face down between her legs and licked in long hard strokes ending with a tiny flicker on her clit. He danced his tongue back down between her lower lips and licked again. With every movement of his tongue, she moaned and writhed before him until her screams echoed in the apartment. He could feel her shaking as he moved her closer and closer to that final moment of joy. He lifted his head to look at her as he began to massage her with his hand. His finger lightly teasing her clit until her hips pressed up to meet him. At that point he pulled away to let the desire fade slightly before starting again. He pressed his fingers against her and slipped them inside for one brief moment before pulling them out and rubbing against her, she begged and pleaded for him to stop teasing and finally fuck her. Instead he teased her more rubbing his cock against her, but refusing to enter. She pressed against him, but he pulled away eliciting a moan before she began to beg again. He rubbed her until he could feel her juices drip down onto the sheets below. Finally with a thrust he plunged into her asking "Is this what you want?"

Hours before Diana had strained against the ties again and per body glistened in the light. "Yes." She screamed "Yes, yes." He pounded his body against her feeling her thrust her hips up to meet every stroke. Deeper and deeper he plunged into her hearing their bodies slap together still he wanted her to feel him more, wanted her to know he was in control. He reached down and pinched her nipple. She let out an additional scream that was a tiny mixture of pleasure and pain. He smiled as he pressed harder and harder into her. He could tell by her breathing that she was getting closer and closer to the edge. Just as her screams began to peak, he pulled out and rested the tip of his cock against her. He could her moan of frustration as her body pressed against him. Instead of letting himself slip back inside, he leaned back and got up.

"no!" she cried out. "please." She begged with a note of desperation in her voice.

Margaret looked at him dearly before looking away. "You must be the kindest person I know." He could hear the tears choked in her words. For all her innocence she had seen little kindness in her life. Any tiny thing he gave her seemed like such a gift.

He stopped her before she had a chance to get more emotional. He didn't know how long he would be able to hold her in his arms before he started to run his fingers over her soft skin. "Sweetheart..." he sighed moving his chair closer so he could place his hand on her arm. He could feel her tremble at his touch and he longed to transform the sorrow into desire. How long could the sadness remain if she wanted him so badly that she lived for his touch?

He was released from his thoughts by the interjection of the waitress. He leaned back and eased his chair back into position as the plates were placed in front of them. The smell of meat filled his senses as he looked back up at her. He could see the gratitude reflected back through her eyes. "I don't know what comes over me sometimes" she said as she sliced the duck into tiny bite sized pieces. "I am just so emotional."

"It's ok. Women are supposed to be emotional."

"Yes but I am overly emotional. I just don't know how you put up with it."

He bent down and cut off a slice of the Filet and placed it in his mouth before looking up again. Margaret looked so sad in that moment. He put down his fork for a moment and touched her hand. He looked her straight in the eyes and said. "That is what I like about you. I love the way you make me feel the world in a way I have never done before."

"but I am so helpless and you are so strong. How can you stand to be around me?"

He looked up to see the moisture in her eyes that threatened to spill over. "I wouldn't have it any other way." He exclaimed. As he looked down at his meal, he saw her discretely wipe away the tears from her eyes.

Margaret looked at him tenderly. "You have no idea how much that means to me. I ... my whole life... I ..."

He smiled as he lifted her hand to his lips. "Oh honey, I just want to make you happy, can't you see that. Those things don't matter anymore. You have me now and I love you."

12