Personal Ties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margaret blushed slightly and laughed nervously. "You had better be careful. If you keep talking like that, I might have to force you to stick around."

"I'm not going anywhere." He replied.

While Dianna's begging became more insistent, he moved away to the shower. He knew she would hear the sound of the water and cease her noise. He wondered how close to breaking she would be when he got out. Would she be willing to do anything? Had he pushed her too far over the edge or just to the brink? He pondered her position as the soap rinsed away all traces of scent from their sex.

As he had stepped out of the steaming water, he could hear her struggling against the bed. It brought a wicked smile to his lips. He watched her pulling against the cords with her moist hard nipples bouncing atop her breasts with every movement. If he had not had another engagement, it might have been enjoyable to film her struggling in order to masturbate to it later. Still, he could hold onto the image in his mind. He finally reached over and pulled a blanket to cover her naked body. He could see the moist trails on her cheeks from where she had cried briefly while he was in the shower.

"Where are you? What are you doing?" she called out. He could hear the ragged note to her voiced as a result of her fear and desperation. "Let me go."

"no."

"but... I ... please ..." her voice strained and cracked as she spoke.

"It would be inconvient."

"What do you mean?" she asked with a trembling voice

"I can't very well take you on my date"

"Your date?!?" She cried incredulous. "What are you talking about? You don't have a date. Please. This is enough. I just want to go home"

"That's just too bad."

"But..."

He pulled out a clean pair of black slacks from the closet and a nice button up shirt. He know she could hear him as he sorted through his array of ties in search of the perfect one.

"You bastard, let me go" she cried.

He tied the knot and picked out a nice jacket before selecting a cologne from the bathroom. He was sure she could hear the sound of his dress shoes clicking on the floor. He smiled as he wondered how she felt knowing that he was preparing to leave. He wondered how long it would take before the reality of the situation hit her.

"You can't leave me. You wouldn't dare!"

He laughed "I can do anything I want. You should know that by now."

"You are not going to leave me here, are you?!?!"

He smiled as he silently reached for the doorknob of his apartment. He knew she heard the creak of the door when he heard her cry one last desperate sentence from the bedroom. "Please don't leave me here."

His smiled increased as he walked through the door, and locked it behind him.

He pulled Margaret to him as he walked her to her car. He watched the pale yellow street lights reflect off her hair as she moved. Finally he stopped and gently pulled at her arm so she would turn towards him. He looked deep into her eyes for one long moment before leaning in and placing a tiny kiss on her cheek. He could feel the heat of her blush with his lips. As he pulled away he wondered what it would feel like to feel the heat of her body against his. How would her fingers explore his body? How would her hair feel against his skin? He watched as she opened the door and he gently closed it for her. What would her lips feel like against his cock? What would she sound like when she was breathless with desire? He stepped back to the curb and listened as she started the engine. He waved as her car sped away. He stood there until her car disappeared from sight.

The entire ride home he thought of nothing but her pale white skin and her long blond hair. He longed so much to be the person who got the privilege of holding her through the night. How would the weight of her body feel against his arms? What were the secret spots on her body that changed her from a gentle woman into an animal?

As he swung the door open to his apartment, he could hear Diana moving on the bed. Slowly he removed his clothes, still savoring the tiny kiss on Margaret's cheek. He walked naked into the bedroom and reached over to untie the knots he had so carefully made earlier. Her body quivered at his touch and she moaned with each release.

She turned on him pinning his body to the bed beneath her. He could feel the moisture between her legs drip down her thighs and onto his cock. With one hand she pressed down on his wrists while she wrapped her fingers around his cock positioning the tip at the soft opening between her legs. For one long moment, he felt the heat from her body as her pubic hair lightly touched the head of his dick. With one swift motion she lowered herself on top of him. He could feel the warm moisture envelop him the release him briefly as she raised herself before pressing down on him again. Each movement released a moan from her lips as she moved with wild abandon on top of him.

He pulled his hands free and wrapped them around her breasts pulling the nipples close to his mouth to lick them once with every thrust of her body. He could feel the energy spread through his body as her moans turned to screams. She pressed her hands against his shoulders to drive him deeper into her and he moved his hands to her ass to help with the motion. The momentum pulled him closer and closer to the edge.

Finally he closed his eyes and let the waves of ecstasy crashed over him as he called out a name, "Oh Margaret." As she climaxed, she cried out and her body became rigid against him. He could feel the muscles inside her pulsate around him and it was almost more than he could bear. She collapsed on top of him exhausted. As their sweat mingled, they both drifted off into a dream world. In the darkness, he wrapped his arms around her possessively while he dreamed of white skin that easily blushed and light blond hair.

12