Personal Trainer Lust Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rita broke the kiss and whispered breathlessly to her lover, "let's get on the mat so I can taste all of your delicious body."

The women wasted no time moving to the thick workout mats, leaving Rick lying on the bench recovering from their tongue lashing. Falling together onto the mat, the two women embraced, pressing their bodies against one another. Breasts pushed against breasts as their legs intertwined, pressing their mounds against the others thigh. Hands roamed over each back, fingernails lightly digging into the soft skin bringing moans of delight from their lips. Their kiss was torrid, filled with want and desire for each other. They each took turns pushing their tongues into the other's mouth, exploring, pushing deeper and feeling the other's mouth suck sensually. Each of their hips moved to the sweet rhythm of the lustful dance they played on each other's body, grinding against the flesh caught between their thighs.

Katherine needed to taste Rita's womanhood. The scent of her body so close brought back memories of their time together last week. Ever since she had tasted this woman as she thrashed on her own bed in ecstasy, she couldn't wait to taste her again. Katherine rolled Rita onto her back, getting up on her knees over her prone body. She kissed her again feeling the passion in Rita's lips. Pulling away from her succulent lips, Katherine began the slow journey down her neck, kissing and nibbling on her taut skin until she reached her breasts. Katherine felt Rita's hands in her hair urging her to taste her ripe nipples.

Taking one between her lips, she sucked slowly on the hard nub listening to Rita's moans. Her tongue snaked out of her mouth, licking deliciously at the sensitive bud before opening her mouth to accept as much of the flesh she could get in her mouth. As she made love to one nipple her other hand was busy stroking her body, lightly scraping her fingernails into the soft flesh.

Rita closed her thighs tightly around Katherine's thigh, pressing her womanhood firmly against her while rotating her hips. This woman was driving her wild with her mouth sucking on one nipple then taking the other aching bud in her mouth and treating it the same as the other. She pushed her hips against Katherine's thigh and moaned loudly, feeling her hot pussy rub against her tight thigh muscle. She wanted this woman so fiercely that it seemed every fiber in her body was on fire with lust. She pulled Katherine's head from breast to breast feeling the furnace grow hotter and hotter between her thighs.

Opening her eyes, Rita saw Rick sitting on the edge of the bench watching his wife make love to her body. Looking at his limp cock, she licked her lips, savoring the thought of just recently watching it explode in her face. Half closing her eyes, she groaned as she felt Katherine's lips move slowly down her stomach, kissing every inch of her hot skin, igniting the flame inside her. She held onto her hair, guiding her to the special place between her legs. Her body jerked when Katherine's teeth nibbled on the inside of her thigh and her hips came off the mat in anticipation of Katherine's lips moving closer to her pussy. Rita tried to guide Katherine's mouth toward her mound but felt her resisting her efforts to move her head to the heat between them. She turned her head toward Rick, smiling as she crooked her finger, motioning him to join them on the mat. As she watched him get up and walk toward them she sighed loudly when Katherine's teeth again brought a painful pleasure to her thigh.

Rick had watched the women rock together on the mat as he recuperated from pleasure they had with him earlier. Now he walked to the edge of the mat and fell to his knees beside Rita, bringing his lips down to meet hers. The heat of their kiss was intense and he felt another awakening of desire flow through his body. He traded hungry, crushing, kisses with her, capturing her tongue as it slid tantalizing slowly into his mouth. His hunger matched hers as they held the kiss for a long time. One hand moved to her breasts, squeezing and massaging the large breasts before finding a hard nipple and tweaking it between his fingers. Each time he tweaked a nipple, her body stiffened and a low moan of pleasure escaped her lips. He wondered what his wife was doing between her thighs as Rita's moans became louder and more insistent.

Katherine found her self staring at Rita's neatly trimmed bush, watching the glistening liquid from her pussy form on her puffy lips. The smell was intoxicating as her mouth worked its way closer and closer to her womanhood. She had delayed her attack on purpose, wanting to keep her sexually charged so as to heighten the passion boiling inside Rita. She smiled as she watched Rick join them and was taking care of her upper half as she moved closer to the core of her heat. Pushing her tongue between Rita's juicy lips, Katherine tasted the nectar from her pussy that she was dreaming about ever since their last encounter. She felt Rita's body jerk again when her tongue made contact with the sensitive skin. Licking up along her slit, she pushed her tongue between the folds of skin and felt the hard slippery jewel. The yell rather than moan that escaped Rita's mouth made her smile as she pressed her mouth tight against her mound, licking around and over the sensitive clit.

She licked all over the sensitive skin and then captured the hard clit between her lips and sucked it into her mouth. Katherine was not prepared for Rita's bucking hips as she tried to fuck Katherine's face. Losing the clit momentarily, she reclaimed her prize and sucked it back into her mouth, licking at it wildly as Rita's hips rode her face. Katherine slid her mouth lower to the entrance of her tunnel and licked around the perimeter before plunging her tongue deep inside her hot furnace. She felt Rita's body bucking against her face with each plunge of her tongue into the wet darkness. Her own body was on fire but she would have to wait. She wanted this exquisite woman to cum on her lips just as she had last week. Only this time her husband was helping her lust grow until she would fall off the orgasmic cliff.

Rita thought she was going to die when Katherine's lips attacked her swollen clit. Her mind swirled with erotic thoughts as the two of them feasted on her body. She wrapped her thighs around Katherine's head, squeezing each time her tongue danced on a sensitive part of her pussy. She kissed Rick harder pushing her tongue into his mouth offering it to him for his pleasure. She was not disappointed as he sucked on it, drawing it into his mouth and fighting it with his own tongue. Closing her eyes, she lay on the mat, feeling the pleasures these two were imparting on her body. Her hand fell to the mat between Rick's thighs, then up to his balls and cock. She felt him move to make it easier for her to play with him as she stroked his cock back to full hardness.

Time seemed to stand still for Rita as she lay on the mat squirming under their touches. The fire deep within her was now ragging out of control. With each kiss and lick of Katherine's lips on her clit, the closer she came to completely losing control. Rick's mouth left hers and now concentrated on kissing her upper body from her neck down to her breasts.

Moaning and squirming she whispered lustfully "ohhhhhh ... lick my hot pussy baby ... mmmmmm ... ohhhh .... yeaaaaaaaa ... that's it lover .... aghhhh ... harder ... ohhhh ... yeaaaaa ... NOW BABY NOW... suck my clit hard ... ohhhhhh I'm cummming."

Fighting for breath, Rita's body convulsed under Katherine and Rick as they brought her to the brink of orgasm, then watched as her body gave way to the orgasmic wave of pleasurable release. Rita's fingers intertwined in Rick's hair pulling his face hard against her breasts as her thighs squeezed tightly around Katherine's head. With one last gasp, Rita's body went rigid before the orgasm consumed her. Moaning her pleasure as she gyrated on the mat under them, Rita cried out her pleasure, feeling her body release its juices for Katherine to lap up. Finally after what seemed an eternity, Rita slumped back onto the mat as the orgasm in her body washed over her. Katherine pulled her mouth away from Rita's sensitive clit and kissed the inside of her thighs tasting the sweet nectar on her tongue. She smiled as she licked the juices from each of her thighs, delighting in the taste it left in her mouth. Kissing up her body slowly, Katherine met Rick above Rita's still heaving breasts and kissed him passionately.

Katherine felt the insistent urge between her thighs and knew that somehow it had to be satisfied soon or she would go crazy. These two had gotten their satisfaction but her body was still tingling with desire. It was like a wild hunger that had to be satisfied or it would drive her up a wall. After kissing Rick and sharing Rita's sweet juices with him, she climbed up next to Rita, kissing her hard on the lips, pushing her hot hungry lips against hers. She was not disappointed when Rita returned her fierce kiss with one of her own. Pressing her lips hard against Rita's, Katherine felt like it almost took her breath away. She knew Rita understood the feelings deep inside her that had to be satisfied as she felt herself being rolled over onto her back with Rick and Rita on each side of her, beginning to drive her crazy with light touches and kisses. All she could think about was the pleasures held locked inside her body that wanted to drive her to a screaming orgasm.

Katherine moaned loudly when she felt their hands trailing over her body, stopping at her breasts for a moment before continuing on to some other part of her body. She instinctively spread her thighs as she felt Rick's rough fingers lightly rubbing the inside of her thighs. Pushing her hips upward toward his hands, she silently encouraged him to touch her swollen womanhood. The cry from her lips filled the room when his fingers touched her slippery lips and slowly spread her womanly lips apart before proceeding deeper into the silky mound. Her hands wandered over Rita's back and up to her hair, rubbing her sweaty skin. Grabbing her by the hair, Katherine pulled Rita's mouth to hers, crushing her lips against this woman. Katherine moaned into Rita's mouth with each gentle push of Rick's fingers as they slid over her slippery jewel.

Rita wanted to taste Katherine's sweet nectar and reluctantly pulled her mouth away from Katherine's hungry lips. Licking a wet trail down her chin and throat, she kissed Katherine's taut skin, sucking it gently between her lips. She smiled when her lips found Katherine's rigid nipples and laughed when she heard the quick intake of Katherine's breath when she took one of them into her mouth, slowly drawing it between her teeth before lightly nibbling on the extended nipple.

Katherine was in ecstasy as she felt their hands, lips and mouths dancing over her body, making it undulate under their expert care. She groaned loudly again when Rick's fingers slipped further down her slit and entered her hotness. Her hips moved of their own accord as two of his fingers slid deeper into her fiery furnace. Her fingers crumpled Rita's hair as she pulled her mouth off one nipple and guided to the other. She was breathing heavily when Rita's lips captured the other nipple and gave it the same treatment the other one received.

The cry resonated throughout the room when he hit her G-spot. Rick felt her hips buck against his hand when he massaged the soft spongy skin just inside her entrance. He knew this drove her wild ever since they had read about it and found it during one of their long lovemaking sessions. Now he rubbed it lightly, watching her hips move in circles and then humping his fingers up and down. He heard her ragged breathing and watched as Rita sucked on her ripe nipples. His fingers stroked in and out of pussy faster as her hips moved in time to each stroke. Just as he positioned himself on his knees, straddling one of her thighs, he watched Rita kiss her way down her body toward Katherine's treasure trove. His cock jerked and grew harder as he rubbed it on her thigh. Taking his fingers out of her steaming pussy, he placed his hand on Rita's bare bottom, rubbing the hard buttock muscles as she descended down Katherine's quivering body. He knew in that instant that Rita wanted to taste his wife and he was going to fuck Rita doggy style.

Rita felt Rick's hands massaging her ass as she moved toward Katherine's mound. She moaned her approval when she felt him slip behind her, pulling her body downward until her face was directly in front of Katherine's glistening pussy. Picking her head up, she turned toward him and whispered "I want to feel your hard cock in my cunt as I fuck your pretty little wife with my tongue."

"Ohhhhh yes honey fuck my pussy with your hot tongue" came the cry from Katherine, who wiggled her hips invitingly.

Her words fueled another twinge of desire in his manhood as he felt it grow to its full length. Taking his erection in his hand, Rick rubbed it along Rita's wet slit as she wiggled her hips invitingly against it. He cried out in a soft whimper when he felt it slip inside her, feeling it slide against her tight tunnel walls. Groaning again, he felt her kegal muscles clap around it like a small vise, trying to milk his seed into her pussy.

Rita turned her head back to Katherine's glistening mound, ready to taste the sweet nectar from her body. As she lowered her head toward her waiting vulva, Rita felt her head being pulled toward it and realized that Katherine wanted her mouth there now and not later. As if to help her, Rick's first deep thrust shoved Rita's face against Katherine's waiting treat. Knowing she was caught between these two lovers, Rita wasted no time licking around Katherine's jewel, teasing it with her lips and teeth. Sucking on the outer lips of her mound, Rita heard Katherine's guttural groans of passion. The groans from Katherine's lips fueled Rita to suck on her lips harder and then lick quickly around the sensitive bud. She tried to capture between her lips Katherine's hips bucked up and down. Her tongue lashed out at the swollen gem, lapping at it as it rotated before her lips. Moving down, Rita felt Katherine's hips rise off the mat, waiting for her tongue to touch the entrance to her canal. She felt Rick's cock moving slowly in and out of her own dripping pussy as her tongue licked around the hot entrance.

Katherine thought her body would explode as Rita worked her clit over with her tongue and now was waiting for her to explore her pussy. She cried out her lust, grabbing a handful of her own breast, squeezing it tightly when she felt Rita's tongue slowly lick around the entrance to her pussy. Her breath caught in her throat for a moment as the sensations poured through her body. Gasping for breath, Katherine squeezed and pulled one of her nipples as her hips danced up and down on Rita's face. One hand found its way to the top of her mound and when Rita's tongue slipped inside her steamy pussy, Katherine cried out when her own fingers rubbed her swollen clit.

"Ohhhh ... yeaaaaa ... fuck me Rita .... ohhhhhh .... baby eat my hot pussy ... ohhhhhh ... yeaaaaa ...."

Rita licked harder and faster at the undulating pussy in her face. With each thrust of Rick's cock in her pussy, Rita shoved her tongue deeper into Katherine's silky cunt. As Rick's cock filled her pussy, Rita felt her own lustful desires begin to be rekindled. She wiggled her ass seductively against his cock, encouraging him to drive his shaft in and out of her pussy. Her hand slid down her body and found her clit, rubbing it as Rick's cock plunged in and out of her. Her mouth slid up along Katherine's slippery slit to join Katherine's hand on her clit. She licked her clit harder as Katherine held her pussy lips open for Rita's mouth. Rita sensed that Katherine was near the edge of the orgasmic cliff as her hips began bucking harder against her face.

Rick watched his wife's body undulating before him as Rita attacked her pussy. One of her hands pinched her nipples as her head rolled back and forth. He plunged into Rita's pussy faster, slapping her quivering ass with each plunge. When he stopped deep inside her, feeling her vaginal muscles tighten around his shaft, he felt her fingers wrap around his balls and gently massage them. He grabbed her hips and began fucking her faster and harder, listening to her moan into his wife's pussy.

Katherine's back arched off the mat as she cried out her lustful passion. Her breathing became labored as she moaned over and over that she was about to cum. "Ohhhh ... yeaaaa ... suck my pussy ... ohhh baby ... I'm going to cum" she cried out as her body straightened and she grabbed Rita's head and held it tight against her quivering pussy. She put her fingers into her mouth, sucking on them as her body, racked with pent up passion, released its juices onto Rita's face.

Rita licked at the juices flowing from Katherine's pussy, trying to capture all of it before it spilled onto the mat. She felt her face being shoved into Katherine's pussy by each of Rick's thrusts into her pussy. She moaned loudly into Katherine's pussy when she felt one of Rick's fingers penetrate her ass. Her hips bucked against his finger as his cock slide all the way into her depths. She lifted her face from Katherine's pussy and saw the smile of satisfaction on her face.

"Fuck his cock Rita" Katherine whispered to her lover.

Rita lifted her body onto her hands and felt Rick's cock slide invitingly in and out of her wet cunt. She turned her head and saw the look of pure lust on his face as his sexual emotions kicked into high gear. She pushed her ass back against him, matching thrust for thrust, hearing him grunt with each thrust of his erection into her. Rita heard movement in front of her and turned to see Katherine, sliding on her ass, move closer to her. Rita looked at Katherine's face coming closer until they were close enough to kiss. Rita moaned into Katherine's mouth when she felt her tongue slid seductively into hers and her fingers slide down her stomach to touch her swollen mound.

"Ohhhh I'm going to cum" Rita cried out into Katherine's mouth as her body again gave way to the release of sexual tension.

Rick felt Rita's pussy quiver and clench his hardness deep inside her. He plunged in and out of her pussy faster as he felt his own climax approaching. Gasping for breath, he grabbed her hips and plunged fiercely into her. Her pussy juices coated his sensitive cock and he closed his eyes with each new sensation. Feeling the overwhelming desire to shoot his load, Rick pulled out and turned Rita around so she was sitting between Katherine's spread legs. Grabbing his cock, he stood up and pumped his cock for the two women, moving closer to their faces.

"Come on Rick shoot your load for us" Katherine called out.

Breathing heavily and perspiring, Rick felt his cock begin to throb as his climax neared. He put his cock inches away form their faces and with a loud grunt, stroked his cock until he shot a white stream of cum onto their faces. He continued to pump his cock until he had unloaded all his juices.

He watched the two women kiss each other, mixing his juices between them as their tongues cleaned up any deposit that landed on their faces. He saws their smiling faces when they both turned to him land said in unison "Happy Birthday Rick."

"Thank you both for a wonderful birthday present."

"It's not over yet sweetheart. Rita and I have some other plans for you at her house" Katherine said as she got up and kissed him deeply on the mouth.

Rick only smiled, wondering what these two had in store for him as they gathered their clothes and left the building together.