Personal Training Ch. 06

Story Info
Abel and Annie in bed. Annie gets a surprise at Jack's house.
2.8k words
4.51
13.3k
4

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissPrim
MissPrim
244 Followers

"Who's Jack," Abel said.

I looked in Abel's eyes after he asked his question. It was really none of his business, but he stood there looking so wary, as if my answer would change things irrevocably. I wasn't sure what I wanted just then, but shutting the door between us wasn't one of them.

"He's my old boss," I said. "He's offered me a temporary position."

"Oh," said Abel watching me with his ice-blue eyes. Why wouldn't he stop staring?

"I have to go to upstate New York for a week or so. I leave tomorrow."

"Good," he said.

"Good?"

"Yes, that still gives us tonight." He moved toward me and wrapped his muscled arms around me.

There were still protests swirling in my head. But damn, he was so gorgeous, and his arms so strong, and he smelled so sexy. He leaned in for a kiss, tender at first and then more demanding as his tongue met mine. His hands slid down my ass and pulled my hips into his. I felt his hard cock against me, and suddenly I wanted nothing more than to feel it my hands and my mouth.

"Let's go to my bedroom," I said.

"Um," he said burying his face in my neck, pulling my shirt up over my tits.

"Abel, I can't stand very long, not like this."

He pulled away, his eyes glazed.

"Sure. Lead the way."

As soon as I sat on the bed, he was on me again. This time he pulled my shirt completely off, and reaching around worked at the hooks on my bra.

"Damn, woman, these things are held in tight." But he got it undone and he tore my bra off as well. Abel's lips rained kisses on breasts, pushing me down on the bed from the weight of his body. My hands sought his cock, and managed to reach in and felt its velvet crown, but he pulled my hands away, and held them above my head.

"If you can't behave, you'll have to grab the headboard," he growled.

I smiled. "Is that how you want to play it?" I said.

"I'm not playing," he said.

"But I am," I said. With my tongue I lapped behind his ear, and in his ear, swirling my tongue around. Ears are so sensitive. Then I sucked the lobe of his ear in my mouth and kept working it.

"No one, ah, oh," he moaned as the full weight of him pressed down on me. I used his distraction to get him to roll to the side with a twist of my body, and I brought my mouth to his nipples, sucking and licking them. Soon he was on his back, his cock jutting up under his shorts, while my tongue worked its way down his stomach, with him making little noises of pleasure. I got as far as his pubis, pulling to tops of shorts down and started mouthing the area just above his cock when he pulled me away.

I looked in his eyes, and he shook his head no.

"Don't you like that?" I asked.

"Too much," he said.

"It's never too much," I said. "I have to taste you."

A little whimper escaped his throat.

"I have to taste you, too," he said as a whisper.

"Then there is only one way for both of us to do that." I turned on my side toward the footboard, and he pulled my workout pants down while I tugged at his shorts pulling them down off his muscled legs. Licking his thighs I worked my way up and his tongue found my clit. I groaned and his tongue found my pussy, licking my juices. I found the place between his thigh and cock and sucked it hard. His back arched pushing his cock into my nose and I breathed deeply his musky scent. More, I wanted more. Up to now I hadn't used my hands, but now I needed to wrap my fingers around his cock. I took his rock hard dick in one hand and pointed it to my mouth. He sucked my pussy with increasing fierceness, sending jolts of pleasure up my spine.

Putting him in my mouth while on my side wasn't the most comfortable position since he was thick as well as long. Repositioning myself, I took his dick in my mouth savoring the taste of male and pre-cum. My tongue seemed to work on its own accord finding different ways to play with his shaft, working to move him deeper in my throat. Tasting him in my mouth and feeling him pleasure me with his tongue brought me close to the edge.

I moved my hips more against his insistent lips, and he moved his cock in my mouth. I felt him stiffen. A muffled roar came from him that sent shockwaves up my pussy and clit. I pulled my mouth off him as I came and felt his hot cum spray on my face and my breasts. My pussy pulsed while his mouth clamped down on my clit. Finally he moved his mouth. We lay there few minutes unable to move.

My head cleared a little. I sat up, thinking to clean off in my bathroom. However, he pulled me down to his face, and started to lick his cum off of me. He did it so eagerly, so wantonly, that it sent little mini tingles from my face to my brain.

When he was done, he said, "Taste this," and he pressed his mouth to mine sharing the combined tastes of my pussy and his cum on his lips and his tongue. My back arched and his fingers reached for my clit, clamping his hand over it, and rocked it as I writhed with this new heat. His fingers sought my entrance and he plunged them in, rocking back and forth, not letting me go until I came again, electricity searing from my tailbone to my pussy.

He held me tight against him, kissing my breast. His mouth found my left nipple and he latched on hungrily, his tongue flicking the nub. I was so sensitive at this point that as he pulled and sucked I got increasingly excited. All he needed to do was put one finger to my clit and I screamed again.

"I...can't... take...this," I gasped.

His eyes locked onto mine. "Too bad," he said and I shivered. He took my hand and pushed it to his cock, hard yet again.

"Need you," he whispered.

"Get what you need from the nightstand."

He looked at me and opened the nightstand, and saw the condoms and lube. He picked up a condom.

"I'll help you with that," I said. Taking the package, I opened it and smoothed the condom on his hardened shaft. God, young men are so wonderful. With his cock in my face I slurped it into my mouth.

"Hey," he protested. "None of that now. I'm going to get what I want."

He slid down, and teased my pussy with the tip of his cock. Abel took hold of my hips and rocked, barely entering me. My stomach muscles clenched with a new wave of excitement. I grabbed his hips and pulled him to me.

He smiled and brushed a strand of hair from my face.

"You want it?" he said.

I nodded, not able to form words just then. His movements were driving me crazy needing him inside me.

"How do you want it?" he said.

"Fuck me. Hard." But what he gave me wasn't what I expected.

Abel's first thrust was hard and deep, so that his balls were against me. He held himself there, breathing rhythmically. Making little movements inside he tantalized me to arousal again. My pussy clamped around him.

"Ah," he said.

This went on for such a long time that every thought I had centered on his cock inside me, teasing me. My gut and the tip of my spine shot with pinpricks of pleasure, growing, gathering in a white storm that built until I could take no more. I thrust my hips, feeling every movement as a shaft of heat that rose through my spine. A scream tore from my throat as I came.

Abel smiled and leaned over. "There's something I want," he breathed into my ear. Oh god, even that hot breath sent tingles though me.

"What?"

"Your ass. I want to bury myself into your sweet ass, Annie."

I was still breathing heavily and didn't know how to reply.

"If you don't say yes, now," he said. "You will by the time I'm done with you. I'll just keep making you cum until you beg for it."

"Do it."

He took the lube from the nightstand and put a glob on his fingers, and rubbed around my rosebud. He pressed in and around in circles around the hole, while I grabbed his cock and stroked it. His pushed in one finger and worked it in and out, me gasping. When he added a second I went somewhere else, some place in heaven. He added a third finger with some more lube, and opened me up.

"Oh, Annie, this is going to be so good."

He pulled out his fingers and adding some more lube to his cock, pushed the red mushroom head against the hole. I kept my mind on relaxing my body, ignoring the assault on that sensitive place with his huge cock, and gasped as he pushed in.

"Oh, yes!" I said.

"You like this?" he asked his voice husky.

"Always have. More. I need more."

He pushed in, sliding further up, sending fire through my insides. But the pain soon subsided and I pulled his ass toward me. He moved plunging in and out, slowly and then with more eagerness as I encouraged him with my hands on his ass.

"Yes," I said.

"Oh god," he said, fucking me in earnest now, the motion of his thrusts exciting my overly sensitive clit. I felt another orgasm gathering, thunder rolling in my hips and my head. "Fuck me!" I said. "Fuck me, more."

His last few thrusts threatened to split me in half, and his ass clenched beneath my hands.

"Fuck," he breathed. Yeah, I'm cumming, Baby. Fuck! Lynn!

When my own waves of pleasure subsided I realized he called out another woman's name.

He lay on top of me, breathing hard. When he pushed himself up I looked into his eyes.

"Who's Lynn," I said.

#

Oh, fuck! I did not do that. I did not call out Lynn's name. I stared at Annie, wonderful Annie, who gave herself to me so openly, and wished to God I could take back what I said.

"Sorry," I said lamely. My dick quickly deflated. She pulled back and I flopped out.

She looked at me with her beautiful green eyes and I did not see anger, just a kind of resignation. Somehow that bothered me more than if she was angry. She patted my back.

"Come on," she said. "Time to get you home."

It felt like a dismissal, like she was done and that was that.

"I didn't mean," I started.

"Ssh," she said. "We all have a past. I think yours is a little closer to you than mine is to me."

I tried to kiss her, but she moved her head.

"I have an early day tomorrow," she said.

I cleaned up in the bathroom and we dressed, both of us quiet. We were silent in the car as she drove me to my apartment. She pulled up to the stairwell I pointed to, and waited for me to get out of the car.

"Annie," I said. "I want to see you again."

She did this little thing where she half bit her lip.

"We'll talk when I get back." She leaned over and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. I wanted more of a kiss, but when I moved for it she moved her head away. Well, it was plain that wasn't going to happen.

"We'll talk," I said and got out the car. She pulled away quickly and roared out of the parking lot as if she couldn't get away fast enough.

This day really, really sucks.

#

I didn't sleep well. Many things churned in my mind, Abel, Jack, and the mess that was rapidly becoming my life. Abel, well, that boy has some issues, and at this point I wasn't sure I have the patience to deal with them. And Jack? He has even bigger issues, and I knew I don't want to deal with them. But I was going to upstate New York anyway, despite my misgivings. Unable to sleep, lying in my bed listening the birds outside my window, I figure it's best to haul my ass out of bed.

I feed the cat, showered, packed and drunk my coffee. By the time I finished with these things, my doorbell rang. It is an overnight package delivery guy. I signed for the package, and open it. It was from Jack.

A key fell out of the cardboard envelope. Inside were instructions to his house.

Oh no, that cheap bastard expected that I was going to stay at his apartment. Well, that would change when I got there. He was going to have to pay for a hotel.

Before I left I called my son, the one that lives in town.

"Mom, what the hell, " he said, obviously jarred awake by my call.

"I've got to go out of town for a few days. Can you take care of Libby?"

"You might as well give me that damn cat, Ma. I'm bringing her over to my house."

"If you want. But I want her back."

"Where are you going?"

"Syracuse."

"Syracuse? Why?"

"My old boss gave me a temp job. I'll be gone two weeks, tops." He was silent a few seconds.

"Okay, but text me where you are, just in case I have to send out search teams."

"Love you too."

Soon I dragged my luggage and my laptop out to the car and I was off. In seven hours I pulled into the parking lot at Jack's apartment. Using the key, I opened the door.

The door opened on a living room, with a hallway running straight back from it.

"Jack?" I call.

A small dark-haired woman came from a door off the hallway.

"Who the hell are you?" she said.

And what the hell are you doing here? I thought. I stood there froze in my tracks thinking over my next words.

"Oh, you're here," said Jack coming up behind me. I turned he had a paper bag in his hand. He smiled at me with his perfect white teeth and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"I'm not the only one," I said.

Jack looked past me and swore under his breath.

"JuJu, I told you to get your things and go back to your apartment. It's why I gave you the afternoon off."

"Well, you didn't tell me why," she said glaring at me. "Who is this woman, Jack?"

The bastard didn't miss a beat.

"This is Annie, my fiancé."

#

I tossed and turned all night. I kept thinking of Annie, and how wonderful she was, matching what I did, step for step and coming up with more. The scent of her hair was in my nostrils, the taste of her pussy on my lips, the sweetness of her mind and body infected my thoughts. Even if my mind wanted to push these thoughts away, my cock wouldn't let it. Throughout the night it kept getting hard reminding me of what it wanted. It wanted Annie.

My anger at myself didn't help matters. Why on earth did I call Lynn's name? It's not that I wanted her, not now, and not ever again. Not after what she did. Maybe it was force of habit or just that she played such a significant part of my day because of the car and the phone. It was stupid. And it didn't mean what Annie obviously thought it meant.

"We all have a past," she said. "Yours is a little closer to you than mine is to me." Well, fuck me.

My cock hardened again, demanding attention. This time I gave into it, pulling up and down on the shaft thinking of her. Her tongue was like velvet on my cock as she sucked it. She tasted so good, everywhere. Her nipples got so hard when I sucked on them. I loved how her breath quickened when I fingered her clit and put my fingers into her pussy. It was so hot that she came almost immediately third time, she was that excited. I wanted to hear her cum and cum some more just to hear the sounds she made when she did it. Inside her was tight I almost exploded when I entered. I had to take it slow. I wanted to see her cum again. And then when I entered her ass...

This last thought sent me over the edge, my jizz shooting out on my stomach and chest. And that should have been enough. But it wasn't. I still wanted Annie.